[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: fire.webm (2MB, 612x462px) Image search: [Google]
fire.webm
2MB, 612x462px
who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>77212366
>not stopping, dropping and rolling
>>
>>77212385
He looked like he was in shock probably.
>>
>>77212366
people aren't like that anymore. if this happened in 2017 they'd all be filming him with their dumbphones.
>>
the owner look it up
>>
>>77212366
Why are they attacking that man?
>>
Liverpool fans
>>
>>77212592
english soccer fans are crazy
>>
Did he die?
>>
>>77212366
the police la YNWA JFT96
>>
>>77213055
Yes.

One retired mill worker made his way to the pitch, but was walking about on fire from head to foot. People smothered him to extinguish the flames, but he later died in hospital.
>>
>>77212366
>man on fire
>crowd forms to throw garbage and kick the shit out of him

What is wrong with Brits?
>>
>>77213407
end your pointless life.
>>
people are quick to attack liverpool fans for heysel but forget how disgraceful the lincoln city fans behaved in this atrocity

this guy had actually tried to escape once but the lincoln city fans pushed him back in the burning grandstand. he tried to sneak out the exit at the other side but they soon realised and beat him to death
>>
>>96
>>
>>77212366
>me with the flames
>>
File: eb4.jpg (20KB, 400x324px) Image search: [Google]
eb4.jpg
20KB, 400x324px
>>77212366
>>77213407
>>
whoever dropped the cigarette
>>
File: 17_Tower_Pepe.gif (72KB, 225x534px) Image search: [Google]
17_Tower_Pepe.gif
72KB, 225x534px
You bong are savage
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.