[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THE GREAT DEBATE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

For me, it's Morata. If I was a United customer, I would have kicked the screen when I found out that United ended up with Lukaku despite being linked with Morata and Griezmann.
>>
nobody has replied because this is a retarded post. Just plain retarded.

One is a benchwarmer with no experience in the BPL.
The other is Well-proven, with so many goals in the BPL.
>>
Lukaku will get his 20 goals

their real problem is their shitty anti offense midfield
>>
both are shit but lukaku will actually help my fantasy team
>>
>>77209806
Morata is maybe the more exciting transfer because he's new to England and has already played at two top teams. But when you get into the details of his productivity and output it becomes a different story. Last season was the only time in his career where he scored 20+. Lukaku is technically inferior to him - not many would argue against that - but he has been consistently clinical and productive over the last 5 years, making steady progress each season, reflected in his numbers. When it comes to Mou-ball I don't think there's any question that Lukaku fits the style of play better and Mourinho obviously saw it that way. Morata was available to him for £70m, but he opted instead for Lukaku at £75m.
>>
>>77209806
As a Chelsea fan I was unconvinced by Lukaku when he was a target and I'm also not excited about Morata. I really wanted Aubameyang over both. Feel like we have little chance of defending our title, looks like City are the favourites now for me.
>>
United drew the short end, Lukaku isnt a bad, just not a player who sacrifices for the team
>>
Thinking man's answer: Lukaku
>>
>>77209806
I support chelsea and I'm glad they got morata. I simply think lukaku is better for the league and morata is better for CL. Chelsea got two titls in the last 3 years so rather see them do better in the CL again. especially with bayern and barca struggeling it becomes more realistic
>>
>>77209806
Morata is a poor man's Morientes.
>>
>>77212892
or
one has won nothing and goes invisible against top teams
the other has scored crucial goals against europe's best off the bench with only one season as a starter
>>
>>77212892
One has CL experience and been in 3 CL Finals at 24

UTD fans on suicide watch
>>
>>77214048
Lukaku scorer against Tottenham and City (2) last season. He's not as domineering in the big matches because Everton are shit and he hardly sees the ball all game. But when he does get chances he usually takes them.
>>
File: 1467619558035.webm (2MB, 936x530px) Image search: [Google]
1467619558035.webm
2MB, 936x530px
this clip really sold morata to me
>>
File: Andrea-Belotti.jpg (58KB, 960x570px) Image search: [Google]
Andrea-Belotti.jpg
58KB, 960x570px
For me, it's the rooster man.
>>
Morata is a Young player
Lukaku is a 30 yr old nigger
>>
>>77214391
>against tottenham
a late consolation goal after being invisible
>against city (2)
watch those goals again and please tell me City's new fullbacks will make those same mistakes.
>>
>>77219870
You can say this stuff about any striker and any of their goals. I already explained why he's quiet in big games, but he is still scoring goals against the big sides. The year before he scored a double against Chelsea. He's previously scored a hattick against Man Utd. He's got 3 versus Arsenal. That's just off the top of my head.
>>
>>77215812
He is actually better than both these merchants
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.