[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to my Aldito? He deserves another fight?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: What happened.jpg (54KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
What happened.jpg
54KB, 640x360px
What happened to my Aldito? He deserves another fight?
>>
he dead
>>
>>77207566
Conor deleted whatever made him great. We'll never see the FW GOAT Aldo again.
>>
>>77207566
Was that the fluke hit fight?
>>
>>77207566
Conor dragged him through his favela on horse back
>>
i think most ufc fans are in it for the drama. conor absolutely demolished aldo, and the 13 sec ko was just the cherry on top.
>>
File: above average IQ wojak.png (279KB, 898x790px) Image search: [Google]
above average IQ wojak.png
279KB, 898x790px
>>77207566
dana gave him 10mil(more than his entire career earnings) to take the dive so they can prop up their most marketable fighter and milk the fuck out of it
>>
>dominant champ immediately lunges face first into a left hand

the state of MMA "boxing"
>>
>>77211226
>friend loves MMA
>always tries to get me to watch it with him
>he's really adamant about it this time because his favorite fighter and apparent GOAT of MMA "Fedor the last emperor" is back
>so I give in this one time
>the card leading up to the fight is an absolute shitshow with broken ankles and other shenanigans but it's at least mildly entertaining
>the GOAT makes his grand entrance, my friend is all excited
>10 seconds into the fight
>.webm related happens
>>
>>77211226
>the human body can only get hit so hard without collapse
>build a sport with high performance athletes that can easily reach this edge
>they have to be smart and technical to avoid being knocked down
>then stupid faggots watch it and claim it's a sign of bad standards of athleticism

Go back to watch people hitting each other with a pillow tied to their fists, stupid faggot
>>
>>77212238
Go back to the gym and work on your legs, Anderson.
>>
o
>>
>>77211922
lol
>>
>>77211226
That was the moment I knew I could never respect MMA as a sport. The talent pool is minuscule and the technique is primitive. It can still be entertaining to watch two tough guys beat the piss out of each other though
>>
>>77207566
Aldo is shot. He will never be the same. On his last fight he didn't even use kicks. Which used to be one of his strongest weapons. It's going to be BJ penn performances from now on.
>>
lol
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.