[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/trans/ What'll it be editon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 537
Thread images: 64

File: trans pub3.jpg (1006KB, 2074x1383px) Image search: [Google]
trans pub3.jpg
1006KB, 2074x1383px
Manchester United could be set to miss out on Nemanja Matic, with Gazzetta dello Sport reporting Juventus are in pole position to sign the Chelsea midfielder

>West Ham are expected to sign Javier Hernandez "in a matter of days", according to Sky sources.

Nice have announced the signing of Christophe Jallet following his departure from Lyon.

>Aston Villa are hoping to complete the transfer of Ahmed Elmohamady from Hull this week, according to Sky sources.

Chelsea have set off on their pre-season tour of China without Nemanja Matic and Diego Costa.

>Jorge Mere is set to leave Sporting Gijon in a €9m deal although it is not yet clear if he will join Sampdoria, FC Koln or Malaga

Valencia defender Aymen Abdennour looks set to exit the club this summer with Leicester, Southampton and Inter all interested, say reports.

>Chelsea are ‘close’ to completing the signing of Real Madrid striker Alvaro Morata despite links to Milan, say reports.

Atletico Madrid president Enrique Cerezo has reiterated his club cannot sign anyone this summer and Diego Costa ‘is a Chelsea player for the moment’

>Borussia Dortmund have branded Milan “disrespectful” following the Rossoneri’s decision to go public with their pursuit of Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang.

>Juventus are reportedly eyeing a triple swoop in the region of €90m for Chelsea’s Nemanja Matic, plus Valencia pair Joao Cancelo and Ezequiel Garay.

Malaga midfielder Ricardo Horta has completed a permanent move to Portuguese side Braga, but Juankar has signed a new four-year deal at La Rosaleda.

>Valencia have joined Southampton and Sampdoria in the race to sign Atletico Madrid striker Luciano Vietto , say reports in Spain.

Italian giants Lazio are interested in a deal for highly-rated Atletico Madrid forward Amath N’Diaye, according to reports.
>>
Danilo to Man Shitty for 35m euros
>>
4th for Cold Out
>>
>tfw feeling apathetic about the new season
>>
Cech is the best Arsenal player by far
>>
>>77204231
>tfw the sheer amount of dodgy deals and money laundering will destroy football
>>
>Milan look to have missed out on Alvaro Morata as Sky Sport Italia claims the Real Madrid striker is “very close” to Chelsea.

>According to the broadcaster via Tuttomercatoweb, Madrid opened talks with Chelsea on Wednesday about the Spaniard possibiliy moving to the Blues, who are now “his likeliest destination”.

>Furthermore, the former Juventus attacker has “already expressed his intention” to leave Los Blancos as he wants to be a leading light elsewhere.

>Morata appeared to be closing in on a switch to Milan, but it is understood that Madrid’s demands – in the region of €80m – proved too much.
>>
>>77204257
Bet Morata doesn't even move anywhere.
>>
Di Marzio saying Morata is close to moving to Chelsea
>>
>>77204245
Am fine with money laundering in football if it means it lures superstars and future GOATs to the prem tbqphwy
>>
>>77204273
>Di Marzio with news for English and Spanish clubs
wow.it's.fucking.nothing.
>>
File: 1426530680779.jpg (25KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
1426530680779.jpg
25KB, 228x221px
>>77204206
>Isco to Barcelona: Real Madrid star threatens transfer if Eden Hazard arrives
>>
who will Arsenal sign?
>>
>>77204299
this faggot still hasn't signed a new contract and could leave for free next summer
>>
>>77204303
They try to sign Lemar afaik
>>
>>77204303
Mahrez when Sanchez leaves for PSG
>>
>>77204310

Lemar to Arsenal
Morata to Chelsea
Van Djik to Liverpool
Mendy to Manchester City

man these deals are happening for weeks. what takes it that long?

>>77204312

Mahrez will go to Roma imo
>>
>>77204347
and maybe but Lemar won't go to arsenal
>>
>>77204347
>Arselel
>Real don't want to sell for less than £200m
>Tapped up
>Monaco want £65m
>>
>To sign Neymar would cost PSG 528 million euros
>The fee they would have to pay, plus his wages is astronomical
http://www.sport-english.com/en/news/barca/to-sign-neymar-would-cost-psg-528-million-euros-6177112
>>
>>77204273
spain pick up the news
https://en.as.com/en/2017/07/19/football/1500466088_698143.html
>>
>Hull City defender Andrew Robertson will undergo medical at Liverpool tomorrow, Sky sources have revealed.
>>
Neymar out of Barca is literally Ronaldo out of RM 2.0, but with slightly less transparent tax dodging
>>
>>77204393
>always including wages in transfer sum
why do news faggots do this?
>>
>>77204421
>Sport is a Spanish daily sports newspaper based in Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain.
>>
>>77204347
>>77204312

Mahrez will go to Barca once they sell Nermal, cap this
>>
>>77204474
If it happens which it won't they'll replace him with Ousman Dembele

>Suning Group has rejected allegations of corruption during its purchase of Inter last summer.

>Chinese state broadcaster CCTV ran a report on Tuesday night that suggested money laundering had taken place during Inter’s takeover by Suning, amidst the conglomerate’s share price dropping by 6.5 percent on the Shenzhen Stock Exchange.

>“I saw the CCTV report, but Suning firmly supports the national policy of overseas investment,” riposted the company’s Vice-President, Sun Weimin.

>“Suning’s strategy has always been based on the development of the domestic market, with the aim of expanding in foreign markets and meeting the needs of domestic market development.

>“By investing in Inter, we can study foreign experiences in the field of football, improve the level of Chinese football and introduce advanced management and training techniques.

>“In using Inter as a base, Suning aims to improve the influence of its brand at foreign level, driven by a strong commercial network of overseas expansion.”
>>
File: kevin.jpg (48KB, 850x510px) Image search: [Google]
kevin.jpg
48KB, 850x510px
>selling Andy Robertson to Liverpool for £8-10m
>then buying Kevin Stewart off them for £8m

The fuck.

What can you tell me about him Liverpool fans?

23 years old, 11 games for you since 2014, with short loans to Burton, Cheltenham and Swindon. Not exactly encouraging considering we won't be spending much money.
>>
>>77204474
They will buy Verratti if Nerman goes
>>
>danilo to city
>spending £80m on two shit right backs

EXPOSED
>>
>>77204524
He certainly isn't worth the same as Andy Robertson so that is shit business right away.
>>
I never actually knew radio 2 was so popular
>>
>De Sciglio is moving to Juventus

also I heard rumors that all Bonucci shirts have to be refunded by Jj, as hilarious as this is, is this actually possible?
>>
>>77204206

one Chivas + coke pls
>>
>Repeated reports suggested that Danilo was close to a move to Chelsea but Di Marzio has recently explained that a move to Manchester City is now a done deal.

Better than Moses atleast?
>>
>>77204600
he's hilariously bad, not sure why anybody would sign him
>>
>>77204600
All he's good at is crossing, shit at actually defending, dribbling or even just retaining the ball consistently. Says alot about the quality of the league when the two title challengers are chasing fucking Danilo.
>>
>Everton midfielder Ross Barkley has not demanded to become Tottenham’s highest-paid player, according to Sky sources.

>It is understood Tottenham are interested in Barkley but unwilling to meet Everton’s valuation.

>Sources close to Barkley have told Sky Sports News that, contrary to some reports, it is “untrue” to suggest he has asked for £150,000-a-week - more than any other Tottenham player.

>Barkley did not travel with Everton’s squad to their pre-season training game in Netherlands because of a groin injury.

Don't pay more than £20m Levt bles and give him janitor wages
>>
>>77204600
SNUBSEA
>>
>Milan have ruled out the possibility of selling playmaking attacker Suso and Italy Under-21 midfielder Manuel Locatelli this summer.

>The assertions were made by Milan’s in-house, television channel, Milan TV, via Tuttomercatoweb.

>Aside from being “off the market” and “unsellable”, the broadcaster adds Suso will soon be summoned for talks over a new contract.

>Juventus and Torino were reportedly battling it out for Locatelli, while Tottenham Hotspur were thought to be keen on Suso.
>>
>£450k for shearers shit analysis
>£1.7m for crisp dickheads zany antics
TV licenses doing good things
>>
>>77204659
ha'way the beeb
>>
File: rio2.jpg (32KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
rio2.jpg
32KB, 620x413px
>>77204659
Did someone say crisps?
>>
>Juventus have announced the signing of ex-Roma goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny from Arsenal for a reported €12m.
>>
>signing a shit right back because he's occasionally played LB
ffs
>>
File: BOGOF I said BOGOF.jpg (9KB, 267x189px) Image search: [Google]
BOGOF I said BOGOF.jpg
9KB, 267x189px
I hope the away fans to Nufc match threads are prepared for the second coming of half time Sholas
>>
>>77204740
The JJ badge really did Just the team
>>
Finally some warm weather and I'm literally choking to death because of this Fucking bogland humidity
>>
for the love of god spurs dont buy barkley for £50m and pay him 150k a week
>>
>>77204570

fucking middle age normies
REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>77204869
kanker nederlanders
>>
File: IMG_1147.jpg (190KB, 888x1120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1147.jpg
190KB, 888x1120px
>mfw spurs are gonna waste another 30m on a shit midfielder
Barkley has all the physical tools but he has no brain
>>
>>77204659
As a parasite who views iPlayer content through proxy I think the Beeb is decent, even if there's a lot of questionable content that's so obviously done for an agenda (Hijabs in New York) and general repeats/rinsing of concepts (The Great British Cooking Show / The Same 6 Comedians).
It's a bit of a tough position where you're competing with Sky's salaries and trying to maintain a decent standard.
>>
>>77204925
Thanks
>>
>PSG may have just beat Tottenham to the signing of 19 year old Estudiantes starlet Juan Fourth
Is this a GAZUMP in the making?
>>
File: smug15.jpg (6KB, 250x233px) Image search: [Google]
smug15.jpg
6KB, 250x233px
>>77204955
>The Great British Cooking Show
>>
>>77204955
What do you actually watch? I don't think i've watched anything on BBC outside of sporting events like wimbeldon/football for about 3-4 years now and I despise their radio stations
>>
>>77205009
I think radio is the best thing they do desu. Haven't watched any TV for years.
>>
What are the chances that United just say "fuck it" and spend whatever it takes to get Verratti?

>Matic
chelsea are butt hurt over lukaku
>Dier
spurs won't sell unless we pay a 1/4 neymar
>fabinho
not sure why we don't want this, but I guess we don't

We need a CDM badly. We don't necessarily have to spend on a winger (FUCK YOU INTER). Same with LB. We can survive without an upgrade for a season.
>>
>we
>>
>>77205080
Veratti isn't the type of midfielder that >we need
>>
>>77204524
Solid defence mid, played pretty well when asked but is fairly limited. Should easily be good enough for the Championship
>>
>>77204983
It's a generic catch-all term for all that kind of stuff
>>77205009
MOTD, history shows and some other things that are quite interesting, like this documentary about Britain in the 1980s. Then occassionally some trashy TV like the Marigold Hotel show.
Polish Netflix is pretty poor in its content so I branch out.
>>
>Man Utd's preseason features games against Real Madrid and Barcelona
>Liverpool have played Wigan and are now on the other side of the world to play... Crystal Palace

Sad!
>>
>>77205110
He's exactly the quality of player United needs to compete. Which is exactly why >you won't get him
>>
>>77205080
What about Michael Carrick? :^)
>>
>>77205009
On TV of the top of my head
MOTD
MOTD2
Top Gear
James May: The Reassembler
Sherlock (even though it's shit now)
The Night Manager (GOAT)
Natural History stuff
And Then There Were None, Bake Off
Luther
More natural history stuff
>>
>>77205080
There's no reason why Verratti would accept
>>
>>77205080
Verratti is getting rid of his agent and signing an extension with P$G
>>
>>77205110

If we got him he could play herrera's position and herrera as CDM.

-Rashford---Lukaku---Mkhitaryan
---------Pogba---------Veratti--------
-----------------Herrera----------------
Darmian-Bailly-Lindelof-Valencia
----------------De Gea-----------------

With Carrack, Shaw, Martial, Rojo, Jones, Pereira, Mata, Blind and Romero on the Bench

Seems good.
>>
>>77205212

$$$$

??
>>
It's Arsenal's year la
>>
>>77205246
You're forgetting about my boy Michael Carrick :^)
>>
>>77205165

He's fantastic. But cant play every game.
>>
>>77205263
P$G la
>>
>>77205276
>Leaf
He's the captain now
>>
>>77205272

So many young black lads in the squad now, at least one of them is bound to make it.
Let's see how long it takes for City/Chelsea to start tapping up Iwobi
>>
>>77205275

Not forgetting. Just being realistic. He can only play so much for the team.
>>
>>77204570
>>77204906
Wtf, next you'll be telling me you don't listen to Magic either.
>>
>>77205290

Implying an arm band can decrease the age of your ages by 10 years.

Cmon man. I'm 34 myself. Been playing my entire life. Still in the same shape I was when I was 20, but I sure as fuck have lost a step and some endurance.

I love Carrick, but he can't play every game.
>>
>>77205169
>Listing MOTD and Natural history autistically twice
>New Top Gear
>Bakeoff, Sherlock Luther not all complete unwatchable shit
>Being 70 and liking murder mysteries
>>
>Neymar: I am very happy at Barcelona
http://www.marca.com/en/football/barcelona/2017/07/19/596f111346163f62678b4600.html
>Barcelona are trying to dampen speculation regarding the transfer of Neymar to PSG and asked the player to send a message assuring fans he will not be leaving and calming down the rumours.
http://www.sport-english.com/en/news/barca/sport-eclusive-fc-barcelona-aksed-neymar-for-a-denial-6177674
>>
Just skimmed the previous thread and my fucking christ would you Brits just pretty fucking please stop trying to police who gets to post? I don't really like the Bristol guy either, but that doesn't mean you somehow aren't allowed to reply to him. What the fuck do you think this is, twitter?
>>
>>77205334
You're right, but is Verrati, an assumed starter for PSG (I don't watch Ligue 1, so I don't know) going to be content with sharing starts with Carrick?
>>
>>77205371
not surprising you'd say this
>>
>>77205373

I think that Carrick is the type of player / captain and professional that would be ok with subbing on for 20 mins in important games to see things out. Or only starting against the shit and unimportant cup games.

He's been around for long enough to understand whats best for the team.

he's 100% class and will do whats best for the team.
>>
File: Photo 241.jpg (223KB, 1127x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Photo 241.jpg
223KB, 1127x1600px
>>77205346
>being this bitter
Try and smile sometime sweetie
>>
>>77204206

>"Italian giants Lazio"

that's a cute description
>>
>>77205409
Fair enough. Who would get the armband then while Carrick's off?
>>
>>77204868
How can you say just about Szczesny? Wenger not letting him play was just his own incompetence
>>
>>77205510
Valencia probably
>>
>>77205510
jose has said there will be no vice captain and just a selection of players who may take over, he named valencia, pogba, herrera, young and smalling
>>
>>77205246
>Having a twink as a CDM
>>
>>77205346
latest season of Top Gear is unironically better than the last couple of Clarkson ones
>>
Saw the band Muse play yesterday, they were pretty good tbqh
>>77205565
>tfw to smart for vice captains
>>
>>77205598
Truth

Trans is dead today fucking hell. https://draftfantasyfootball.co.uk look for sp chamempions league in public leagues
>>
>>77204524
Walking red card
>>
>>77205628
If they played any of Undisclosed Desires, Map of the Problematique, Endlessly, or Ruled by Secrecy I will be jealous desu.
>>
>>77204245
That could be amazing though. Shit needs to get reset
>>
>>77205547
Because when he did play he was awful
>>
>City have spent 75 million on 2 right backs

lmao
>>
>>77206311
>Stones - 50m
>Walker - 50m
>Mendy - 50m
>Mangala - 42m
>Otamendi - 36m
>Danilo - 35m

Absolute state of that
>>
>>77206340
How do spend 263 million and still have a shit defense?
>>
>>77205246
what part of Manchester united u from la
>>
File: pep.jpg (179KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
pep.jpg
179KB, 1200x675px
>>77206378
>>
>>77204206
>livershites entire window will consist of two chelshit rejects

L M A O

Mickey mouse club, if United wanted Keita that meme german team would have surrendered by now
>>
>>77206378
You buy shit player 40m
>>
>>77205373
>leaf knowledge
>>
>>77206311
Wasn't aware they'd made a £25m signing today
>>77206340
>Mendy
>Danilo
Wow they have been busy today.

How do I keep missing these announcements lads?
>>
>>77206396
>>96
>>
>>77206413
mendy is still taking forever
danilo announcement today or tomorrow
>>
File: manure.jpg (95KB, 640x447px) Image search: [Google]
manure.jpg
95KB, 640x447px
Can't wait to knock ManUre out of the CL this year
>>
>>77206311
They've spend literally nothing on fullbacks since 2014.
>>
Was Danilo to Chelsea ever true or was it fake news?
>>
>>77206503
He was in the Chelsea carpark about to do the medical but Poop told him Chelsea are shit and he drove straight to Manchester
>>
>no dani
>get danilo instead
>>
>>77206488
there aren't any canadian teams in the CL pal
>>
if you're british and watch the premier league post 2010 i actually respect you
but if you're a JF and bandwagoning a prem club then what the fuck is the matter with you?
at least bandwagon something good
>>
Keita Balde Diao claims Lazio “haven’t let me play” in their friendly on Wednesday, fuelling more speculation that he will leave the club.

>Sampdoria executives are reportedly at Inter’s headquarters to discuss the possibility of selling striker Patrik Schick to the Nerazzurri.

Juventus have reportedly gone back in for Keita Balde Diao following his sudden expression of unhappiness.

>The thought of losing Alexis Sanchez this summer is understandably haunting Arsenal fans – but could the arrival of Karim Benzema lighten the mood at the Emirates if the Chilean leaves? Well, Spanish newspaper Don Balon claim the Gunners are lining up a move for the Real Madrid striker should Paris Saint-Germain target Sanchez depart.

Sky in Italy are reporting Manchester City have reached an agreement with Real Madrid to sign Danilo. We understand they will pay £26.5m for the defender, with potential add-ons taking the fee over £30m.

>Guillem Balague says Neymar’s father has informed Barcelona that his son does not want to leave the Nou Camp.

kinda boring day 2bh
>>
>>77206534
its atiba hutchinson
>>
File: manure 2.jpg (42KB, 624x351px) Image search: [Google]
manure 2.jpg
42KB, 624x351px
>>77206534
There aren't any Paki team either, Patel.
>>
A pity Danilo is going to Shitty. He will be just as bad as at Halal, while at Chelsea I'm absolutely sure he would regain his Porto form.
>>
>>77206561
Why would he go to city when they just signed another player for more in the same position?
>>
>>77206579
depth?
>>
>>77206579
because outside kyle walker city dont have any other RB, one injury and they would have to swap in a midfielder (probably fernandinho). Danilo could play on either side or move into DM as well
>>
>>77206579
because poop would rather spend millions on a shit right back than trust youth
>>
File: 1418071922263.jpg (86KB, 607x911px) Image search: [Google]
1418071922263.jpg
86KB, 607x911px
>Jesse Lingard says kids regularly come up to him in the street in Manchester and start dabbing

Can we nuke Manchester and start again? It's just paki rape rings and lad bible cunts now
>>
>>77206608
>>77206613
>>77206628

I mean why would the player go to a place where he would have to fight for a spot?
>>
>>77206628
no idea why maffeo apparently isn't ready to be backup, was the best player in the league cup derby
>>
>>77206634
i miss when europe made fun of our "culture" instead of emulating it
*DABS*
>>
>Lingard: kids keep dabbing at me
Any scholarships going?

>>77206579
Probably has a better chance of outing walker than carvajal. Especially once sane gets injured and pep plays walker as a cut inside left winger. Chelsea also have an also record of buying expensive players and never playing them.
>>
>>77206641
wages? rotation, being at a big club since I'm guessing he's not wanted at real. Also he might think he's better than Walker and might take the first spot
>>
>>77206579
>>77206641
No idea m8. Not only that, but he will suck badly under Pep's management.

My 2cents: Real asked Chelsea more money and they removed the bid.
>>
>>77206628
>you now remember city's u18+pensioners XI vs chelsea
>>
>>77206641
perhaps he feels his chance at any sort of success at Real has gone and needs a fresh start
>>
seems like morata to chelsea has been agreed
>>
File: Rokujouma.jpg (25KB, 226x482px) Image search: [Google]
Rokujouma.jpg
25KB, 226x482px
Di Marzio says that Morata to Chelsea is a done deal
>>
>>77206687
Hope they get gazumped by Milan
>>
>snubsea getting United reject who dyed his hair red
lol can't compete
>>
>Inter are reportedly weighing up a swoop for Santos and Brazil midfielder Lucas Lima.

>According to Tuttomercatoweb and Sportitalia journalist Gianluca Longari, Lucas Lima’s representative Kia Joorabchian has travelled to Milan to discuss a deal with Inter.
>>
>>77206634
Europe has fallen la
>>
>>77206682
>the youth all played a blinder before the pensioners fucked it up and let 5 goals in

fans were ready to lynch willy and lelmichelis after that game
>>
>>77206687
>United went for Pookaku over Morata

JUST
U
S
T

Hoofball to fellaini + lukaku here we go
>>
File: sweaty mino.jpg (344KB, 2400x1597px) Image search: [Google]
sweaty mino.jpg
344KB, 2400x1597px
>>77206732
all according to keikaku
>>
>>77206732
Morata is shit

Hasnt even scored 10+ goals in a season
>>
>>77206732
Lukaku is the Belgian Ronaldo, Morata is just the Spanish Welbeck
>>
the constant lukaku and morata comparisons are going to get boring so quickly next season
>>
>>77206780
He literally did in the past 3 seasons. Unless you mean league goals, he scored 15 this year.
>>
>obligatory watch in any morata discussion
https://twitter.com/morataskills
>>
File: uma delicia.jpg (19KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
uma delicia.jpg
19KB, 600x399px
>>77206781
>lukaku is the belgian bony

ftfy
>>
>>77206780
15 in la liga last season
>>
>>77206799
not when the only way to compare any two players is by totals, not the meme 'per 90 minute' option
>>
>>77206811
Who's got the -96 edit?
>>
>>77206805
Is Morata the Spanish Torres?
>>
>>77206805
>obligatory watch in any lukaku discussion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7yTMGZQXEQ
>>
>>77206805
Jesus
>>
>>77206818
Agbonlahor would score 15 in that Madrid team. Morata is still shit
>>
>>77206805
You can find moments like these with every single striker
>>
The correct answer was Belotti, sorry United and Chelsea.
>>
>>77206842
>the italian little pea
might aswell get the real thing
>>
>>77206841
Give me one of those compilations for Lewa pls
>>
File: basedchink.jpg (87KB, 690x690px) Image search: [Google]
basedchink.jpg
87KB, 690x690px
>>77206842
>>
File: 2851350_full-lnd.jpg (51KB, 652x366px) Image search: [Google]
2851350_full-lnd.jpg
51KB, 652x366px
>>77206833
>that post
>those digits

based
>>
>>96
>>
>>77206846
>italian little pea

costa aguero hybrid la
>>
>>77206846
he's going to west ham
>>
>>77206861
Injury prone with a bad attitude?
>>
>>77206851
Can't be fucked, but probably just type 'lewandowski misses' in youtube
>>
>>77206861
tevez suarez hybrid la
>>
>arsenal beats bayern full team with literal who teenagers
League confirmed arsenal ftw
>>
>>77206825
>>
>>77206884
pretty sure bayern had literal who teenagers

plus renato sanches. that's like negative 3 players right there
>>
>>77206818
>implying anybody wouldnt score for a stacked Madrid team coming on at 60mins to kill the game
>>
>>77206884
>Munich play Renato Sanchez
>being surprised they lost
I see you dont follow footy much
>>
On a scale from (bad)1-10(good) how is the manchester united - real madric relation
I'm going to give it a 2
>>
>>77206879
Yeah I ain't doing your job m8
>>
>>77206908
>>77206895

how much did he cost again?
>>
https://twitter.com/AVFCOfficial/status/887696038248628224

Villa announce Elmo has a D
>>
>>77206916
It's not my job to spoonfeed you unless you pay me fgt
>>
>>77206917
>>77206908
Why did people rate him exactly? I never quite got it but it wasnt even people rating him they fucking loved and hyped the shit out of him. How?
>>
>>77206961
euros
>>
>>77206961
I don't get it either. He was alright at the Euros but nothing that really cemented the hype.
>>
>>77206961
because he looks like a Komondor when he runs so that gives him +10 meme points
>>
>>77206805
Bony is better than that. He was a beast for Swansea
>>
>>77206969
He was hyped going into that though.
>>
Someone please buy Renato Sanches.
Please.
>>
>>77206987
Kinda delivered in the euros too.
>>77206990
stop trying to jew milan then
>>
Literally laughing at anybody who thinks Chelsea won't walk the league again this season.
>>
File: jacom-and-josh-murphy.jpg (39KB, 630x445px) Image search: [Google]
jacom-and-josh-murphy.jpg
39KB, 630x445px
Which one is Jacob Murphy? Help me out.
>>
Caen fan how good was Frédéric Guilbert for you?
>>
>>77207010
the black one
>>
>>77207006
Is it summer 2015 again.
>>
Madrid are about to make £100m from bench warmers.
>>
>lukapoo and morata cost 80m each
football is dead la's
>>
>>77206998
>implying Chink owner know what they're doing
40M and they can have him.
>>
>>77207022
I remember people moaning about Chelsea not signing players, and wondering who the fuck Papy was.
>>
>>77207024
and spend it on mbappé
>>77207032
didn't they offer loan (might been 2 years) with option to buy for 38m? and you said nope want 45
>>
>Hatem Ben Arfa to OGC Nice: Talks are "very advanced," according to the AFP. Nice don't want to pay any transfer fee to PSG though.

>Lazio have officially confirmed that Danilo Cataldi has joined Benevento, on loan with obligation to buy.
>>
File: yfw_da_guls_get_promoted.png (1MB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
yfw_da_guls_get_promoted.png
1MB, 900x675px
*walks towards the europa league*
>>
>>77207066
>loan with obligation to buy
Fucking Italians. Those 7 year loans + obligatory purchase are bullshit, everybody knows they're just manipulating their FS at will to attract chinese investors and shit.
>>
Lukaku's first touch will give cancer to United and send them back to Europa league
>>
File: 1496915827863.png (185KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1496915827863.png
185KB, 785x757px
------Azzard-------Morata-------Pedro

Alonso----Kante------Bakayoko-----Azpilicueta

--------Cahill-------Luiz--------Rudiger

------------------Courtois--------------------

Bench:
Christiensen
Moses
Fabregas
Willian
Batshuayi

Yup, 17/18 League winners
>>
Liverpool’s €75m bid for Naby Keita rejected

>Red Bull Leipzig have made it clear they wish to keep hold of Naby Keita, who has concrete interest from Liverpool, who’ve had their latest bid knocked back.

>Red Bull owner Dietrich Mateschitz has confirmed (via Bild) that the Bundesliga club have turned down a €75 million bid from Liverpool.

>“We do not sell players who are still under contract just to make a lot of money,” Red Bull owner Dietrich Mateschitz told Bild.

>“Recently we got a 75 million euro offer for Naby Keita. No way! He still has a contract and he will fulfil it. To sell him would not only be a proof of distrust for our fans, but also a wrong sign for our other players, such as Timo Werner, who is also in demand.”
>>
>>77207180
I like to believe Cahill will be benched.
>>
>>77207175
>brighton choking that hard and not winning the championship

relegation is pretty much confirmed
>>
>>77207188

Nah, he'll be the captain.
>>
>>77207188
benching their new captain bit wierd 2bh
>>
Southampton have confirmed a new five-year contract for goalkeeper Fraser Forster.

>Forster penned a deal until 2021 last summer but his new contract extends that by another season, taking his commitment to 2022.

>Forster said: “I’m delighted. I have absolutely loved my time here at Southampton so far and when the opportunity came along to extend it I didn’t think twice about it.

>“I think it’s a fantastic club to be at, with a really bright future, and the ambition shown at the club is one where they want to move it forward, so for me it was a no-brainer.”
>>
Chelsea hijacking Mendy soon?
>>
>morata to chelsea confirmed
ayy nice champions you got there, eplel
>>
Sky sources understand Chelsea are close to agreeing a deal with Real Madrid to sign Alvaro Morata.

>Manchester United had been in talks to sign Morata but refused to meet Real’s €80m (£70.6m) asking price.

>They eventually signed Romelu Lukaku instead.

>Chelsea were also interested in Lukaku and having missed out on the Belgium international they have turned their attention to alternate targets.

>They made their decisive move for Morata today after being told that Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Sergio Aguero are not for sale.
>>
File: Amigo.jpg (42KB, 738x415px) Image search: [Google]
Amigo.jpg
42KB, 738x415px
>>77207234
La Liga bargains are plentiful and they fall for the biggest meme in the whole league lol
>>
>>77207195
You're right. I am now a Huddersfield costumer.
>>
>>77207175
who have Brighton signed?
>>
>>77207267
Welcome aboard lad.
>>
morata in the bag la?
>>
>morata at chelsea
>lukaku at manure
next season will be hilarious
>>
>>77207234
He's your main striker, Spain.
>>
File: BelottiLooksBritish.jpg (58KB, 960x570px) Image search: [Google]
BelottiLooksBritish.jpg
58KB, 960x570px
>Not getting this machine
lmao Conte leaving by January confirmed
>>
>Sky sources understand Bournemouth have rejected a loan bid from Toulouse for winger Max Gradel.
>>
>Barkley demands same wages as Kane to join Tottenham

The absolute nerve
>>
Is he autism
>>
>>77207325
You can't spend that much on a player and then turn around and go "nah we can't afford even 100k a week and we'll never sell you"

About time spurs got called out for this
>>
>>77207325
>barkley
>dier
>kane

are spurs trying to put together a mongoloid XI?
>>
Reminder Morata is shit and if he succeeds at Chelsea then that says more about the state of the """""premier""""" league
>>
>>77207346
Genuinely looks like he just wandered in from a council estate in Swindon.
>>
>>77207346
fokin nerman probably thinking of paris already
>>
>>77207380
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhU9MZ98jxo
>>
>>77207377
hes not shit just not familiar with first team football regularly. he will probably be fucked by october playing every match
>>
>>77207412
Good thing Chelsea have Michy to take over.
>>
Manquillo is only going to Newcastle so he doesn't have to move house
>>
Hamburger SV will have to pay at least €8 million if they wish to sign Real Betis’ Germán Pezzella, according to Bild. The Bundesliga club are still interested in signing Stefano Denswil from Club Brugge.

>Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool & Juventus are all interested in Bayern Munich's Thomas Müller.
>>
File: 15004803610711.jpg (88KB, 990x557px) Image search: [Google]
15004803610711.jpg
88KB, 990x557px
Inshallah my fellow londonistaners :^)
>>
>>77207465
This guy has been on loan to so many teams and has been shit at all of them
Liverpool
Marseille
Sunderland
And now Newcastle want him

Why
>>
>>77207568
rafa wants anything with a liverpool connection
doesnt he want reina as well ?
>>
>>77207563
>80m
lmao wtf is wrong with english clubs
>>
>>77207568
Meme potential. The crucial hidden stat that scouts look for in modern football
>>
>Madrid got 105 million for 2 bench players

Really makes me think....
>>
>>77207589
Endless supply of cash for doing nothing.
>>
>>77207589

Torres on Suicide Watch like Blesa right now
>>
>>77207589
That's the market nowadays, unfortunately.
>>
>>77207583

Today they are saying Guardiola wants Reina too, top kek he's just a party man
>>
>clubs helping real to clear their squad and have the cash for mbappe

this seems like a bad move long term
>>
>>77207620
Fraudiola is completely clueless right now.

>signing Danilo of all people
Jesus christ.
>>
>going from one bench to another

is being Danilo the comfiest feel in football?
>>
>>77207635
desu I'd rather be on the bench in madrid than manchester
>>
If Madrid is smart they'll sign Mbappe and loan him back to Monaco and get some meme ST on loan like they did with Chicharito
>>
>>77207641
Isn't London any better?
>>
>>77207635
I dunno, if you're one of those eternal bench players you probably live in fear of a load of injuries forcing you to start a run of games.
>>
>Mbappe not in the starting 11 for Monaco's friendly

Mbappe to Madrid confirmed
>>
>>77207662
he plays the second halves
>>
File: Guadalajara_CD.svg.png (195KB, 914x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Guadalajara_CD.svg.png
195KB, 914x1024px
>>77204595
Chivas, eh?
>>
>>77205009

Sports: MOTD, FA cup. Snooker. Wimbledon. GOAT Olympic coverage
Some quality dramas recently: The Missing, Line of Duty, Broken, Luther
Uni Challenge and occasionally other quiz shows
Documentaries: Attenborough and Brian Cox
Radio is pretty good. Website decent for news too.

Their comedy has been shit for years though. Norton has the best chat show on tv. And I don't even watch some of their most popular stuff like Strictly, Sherlock, Doctor Who, GBBO. Overall pretty good showing from the BBC.
>>
>>77207628
>Singing Danilo
>When one day ago you signed the most expensive RD of all time

Guardiola is a madman
>>
>>77207225

this made me happy
>>
>>77204600
No he is not
>>
>>77207643
Chicharito's available, you know.
>>
File: file.png (895KB, 442x2048px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
895KB, 442x2048px
>>77207616
>That's the market nowadays, unfortunately.

when will this meme die?
>>
>>77207723
>football inflation model
>>
>>77206780
Why do you lie?
>>
>>77207723
>football inflation model

really makes you think
>>
>>77207734
>>77207741
So...?
>>
>>77207717
>getting El Grillo Mexicano back

Real is gonna play with 4 - 3 - 1 - 2 instead of getting a new ST you'll see, Bale will leave Real next year, he's fucked
>>
>>77207723
>di Maria
>Arg
>Verón
>ARG

that did they mean by this?
>>
File: 2017-07-19 13.11.30.jpg (37KB, 238x250px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-19 13.11.30.jpg
37KB, 238x250px
>sneijder to FC Utrecht rumors
>>
Di Maria is shit, only trash can't make it in the Prem League
>>
>>77207796

He was pretty good with Ancelotti's RM.
>>
>>77206687
Why is Chelshit willing to break the bank over him? Is he that good?
>>
>>77207804
He was le run fast down the field on counter's man.
>>
>>77207808
because they have been gazumped too much this transfer window
>>
>>77207804
He's a three months wonder.
>>
>>77204551
But Walker is a good signing for them.

Until his pace goes
>>
>>77207563
Is this real?
>>
File: xXiqCTn6QAejtN78D2E2_Whispers.png (350KB, 960x1480px) Image search: [Google]
xXiqCTn6QAejtN78D2E2_Whispers.png
350KB, 960x1480px
>Guardiola: "We're looking for three or four more signings
>The Manchester City manager confirmed his interest in Danilo, the Real Madrid full back, Aguero will not leave the club this summer according to the Catalan
http://www.sport-english.com/en/news/premier-league/guardiola-were-looking-for-three-or-four-more-signings-6178949

>Guardiola confirms Danilo interest and that Agüero will stay
https://en.as.com/en/2017/07/19/football/1500481243_801049.html
>>
>>77204659
How painfully dull do you have to be to give a shit about what the BBC pays their talent?
>>
File: 1497809814425.jpg (33KB, 530x444px) Image search: [Google]
1497809814425.jpg
33KB, 530x444px
Tell you what lads, Tucker Carlson might be a bit of a mouthbreather mong on a lot of topics but watching some of his guests making him look like Albert Einstein is a bit worrying. I understand he just brings them in to berate them, but still those people on his show are real people with probably a bit of a following. When did it all go so wrong over there?
>>
File: Mesa.png (356KB, 271x583px) Image search: [Google]
Mesa.png
356KB, 271x583px
>>77207589
Welsh clubs on the other hand know how to buy Spanish players
>>
Jordi Alba to Man Utd status?
>>
>>77207945
what the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>77207963
yes
>>
>>77207921
>Jamal Blackman
>>
>>77207921
>three or four more signings
That'd take them up to 8. That's almost a whole team.
>>
Chelsea FCAccount verificato @ChelseaFC

We have agreed terms with Real Madrid for the transfer of Alvaro Morata...

So it's done
>>
i'm in trans lads
>>
File: SwanseasBrave.png (345KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
SwanseasBrave.png
345KB, 650x400px
>AC Milan having a better transfer window that all the English clubs combined
>>
>>77207978
>no mention of final price
mmm....
>>
>>77207680
'The Last Kingdom', a show about saxons, vikings, King Alfred, is pretty fucking good.

Historically accurate so no diversity hires, no grrrl power bullshit, just a solid story about hard mother fuckers trying to carve out a piece of a hard mother fucking world.
>>
File: roque mesa .jpg (105KB, 702x527px) Image search: [Google]
roque mesa .jpg
105KB, 702x527px
>>
>>77207965
What do you mean, you've never seen his interviews?
>>
>>77208004
no idea who he is
>>
>>77207997
They've only got 140 characters
>>
>>77207680
>Their comedy has been shit for years though.
People Just Do Nothing was alright. So was Uncle
>>
>>77207978
paying for a guy who is half the player Belotti is lol
>>
>58 goals in 7 years
>£80m
>>
£80 million for Morata isn't a lot when you think of it as a percentage of Chelsea's revenue. They've just won the league and have probably netted close to £400 million from last season when you add together all the revenue streams. People just haven't got their heads around just how much money is involved in football.
>>
>>77205009
We don't have it anymore, but I used to watch Top Gear, Graham Norton Show, Sherlock and Attenborough's documentaries.
>>
>>77207945
I hate it when I post in the wrong board and in the wrong thread.
>>
>>77207945
1) this has nothing to do with football
2) what did you expect from from fucking fox news?
>>
>>77208045
I hate it when he spends all day every day doing that.
>>
>>77208040
It's probably 80-85m euros, not that it matters.
>>
>>77208040
The exact same can be said about Pogba
>>
>>77208040
£80 million for Morata is a lot when you consider they just spent 80m and their strikers are still shit
>>
>>77207267
>costumer
Then maybe you can give them some decent looking kits?
>>
>>77207978
Well they will get £30-35 back from Costa

Will be interesting to see who does better between Morata and Lukaku

Also Real Madrid will now go in hard on Mbrappe
>>
>>77208066
Kek.
>>
>>77208077
I doubt Chelsea will get that much desu. I expect Lukaku to score more goals but Morata to be more clutch.
>>
Mad how Real can sell 2 squad players for a combined £100m
>>
Isn't Costa to Atleti impossible or some shit
>>
>>77208071
The 90s style is coming back, everyone will have kits like that next season.
>>
>>77208071
>brighton and uddersfield both come up
>both have the same kit
>its the most pleb tier blue and white stripes imaginable

Fucking hell thats grim. At least Wednesday didn't come up and they'll both get insta relegated.
>>
>>77208015
Oh, well he's on fox which should tell you a lot about him. Anyway he has some show there and he very often bring in clueless idiots who brings up make-belief statistics that it very often seems like they just came up with on the spot or some other hyberbolic conpiracy theory about white men or whatever.

I can see this annoyed some guys so I'll stop myself now. Don't know why I always end up derailing threads desu.
>>
File: IMG_20170719_184314.jpg (343KB, 2048x1329px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170719_184314.jpg
343KB, 2048x1329px
Bit of a pointless signing imo, interested to know what the hull tripfag thinks of him

the bloke has over 1 million followers on Twitter so must be massive in Egypt
>>
>>77208094

He can sign for Atletico but won't be able to play until January.
>>
>>77208094
They can sign players but can't play them until January
>>
>>77208094
They can buy players, they just can't register them.
>>
>>77208097
Wait, what's wrong with blue and white stripes?
>>
>>77208094
It will be done in days, Costa will return. (He can sign for Atlético and wait until january to play)
>>
>>77208071
>someone noticed
nice
>>
>Sanchez staying at Arsenal
Jesus fuck why would he want to stay at the shithole of a club
>>
>>77208127
>looking like an old tescos bag

nothing if you want that sunday league vibe
>>
>>77208135
He's a mercenary who only cares about money and taking it easy.
>>
Isn't gf to Anon impossible or some shit
>>
>>77208135
Because Wonga wont sell him?
>>
>80 million for a striker who couldn't get into the first team at jewventus and madrid

conte why
>>
>>77208135

Wenger and the Arsenal board are holding him as a hostage as a statement of ambition to appease the customers.
>>
>Morata
>15 league goals for Juventus over two seasons
>70 million

Really gets the noggin joggin
>>
File: IMG_20170711_141347.jpg (61KB, 719x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170711_141347.jpg
61KB, 719x1280px
>>77208112
>Bit of a pointless signing imo, interested to know what the hull tripfag thinks of him
>the bloke has over 1 million followers on Twitter so must be massive in Egypt
think this is why you signed him desu Tony is going down the meme players route
>>
>>77208141
Oh, I thought you were actually Italian, didn't realise it was you.
>>
File: conte.jpg (174KB, 736x403px) Image search: [Google]
conte.jpg
174KB, 736x403px
>morata is 6'2

What? I thought he was a manlet
>>
File: 1497778345175.gif (365KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
1497778345175.gif
365KB, 500x275px
>>77208148
Never happening lad, sorry
>>
>>77208135
He doesn't lmao
>>
>>77208135
Because he signed a contract holding him to it.
>>
>>77208159

1 goal in Serie A is worth 2 eplel goals.
>>
>>77208174
nah, he was a pacemong tho last time I checked
>>
Conte probably only renewed today because they sealed up the Morata deal. He'd have fucked off if they didn't sign a striker.
>>
>>77208158
>force a player to see out their contract, allowing them to leave for free next year
>if you don't literally win the league this year it's totally pointless

Much ambition. Such business sense.
>>
>>77208167
Remember when people thought he was going to the first competent Chinese owner.
>>
>>77208040
>Chelsea fans damage controlling like United now
LOL. Sad!
>>
>>77208156
He did become first choice at Juve eventually but then ended up getting injured.

He is a good all around striker and will probably do well under Conte as they have worked together before and he is a better fit for 3-4-2-1than Abu or Aguero
>>
>>77208195
He'll be gone by Christmas desu.
>>
>>77208189
If thats true then they should be worth 3 La Liga goals, but he didn't score many of those either.
>>
>>77208189
>MUH SERIEA A DEFENDING

>Edin Dzeko scored 29 goals
>Ciro Immobile scored 23 goals
>Drie Mertens scored 28 goals
>>
File: 1497215284318.jpg (66KB, 530x596px) Image search: [Google]
1497215284318.jpg
66KB, 530x596px
>>77208040
>>
>>77208168
There is at least 2
>>
>>77207983
attractive girl messages me on tinder
i reply
she unmatches

y tho
>>
>>77208189
Serie A conceeded more goals than the premier league last season you mong...the standard is shit and it's why I'm not that bothered with Morata since the alternative is an even more expensive one season wonder Belotti.
>>
>>77208208
>as they have worked together
They haven't. Conte wanted him at Juve, but then he chimped out because Juve didn't sign Cuadrado.
>>
Lacazette for £50m sounds like a bargain compared to memesters like Lukaku or Morata.
>>
>>77208208
He has more games as a sub than as a starter, and in both seasons. I think that sums up very well.
>>
Serious question /trans/, why do big fucking clubs spend all this money on players that the general public think are shit???? Why not spend that money on good players?
>>
>>77208235
He's the Brit with the Italian flag, I know there's you and the other guy here occasionally too.
>>
Surely Wet Spam won't spunk 30 mil on Keita as they bought Arnautovic and have Antonio?

Would rather stay at Lazio as well.
>>
>>77208250
Because /sp/ isn't the general public, >we are the contrarians. Although with Morata it's fucking beyond me.
>>
>>77208240
I thought he did, must have been Allegri then

Still think he is probably Chelsea's best chance of replacing Costa's goals and hold up play (for what is currently on the market)
>>
>>77208236
>attractive girl messages me first on tinder and flirts with me with emojis and saying I'm cute
>sends me a message a day
>I usually reply within 30 mins and she'll reply within 15 hours

y tho
>>
>>77208250
>>77208265
Everyone is shit according to /sp/
>>
>>77208250
Money Laundering.
>>
>>77208250
Under the table deals / agent trickery / money laundering.
>>
>>77208266
Nah I agree, he's the best option out there I can think of (keeping in mind that I do not watch BuLi so I don't know how good Obama is).

Also, people tend to forget that he played with another striker at Juve, it's expected that he doesn't score many goals.
>>
File: corner pop.gif (2MB, 500x448px) Image search: [Google]
corner pop.gif
2MB, 500x448px
>>77207978
Wtf I love Chelsea now
>>
>>77208250
Because the big clubs dont want or need to sell their best players so they need to buy unhappy or squad based players from bigger teams. Or buy Key players from financially smaller teams who need the money
>>
Anyone watching Womens EURO 17?

England v Scotland about to start
>>
Here's a question...why didn't Chelsea offer Zlatan a contract?
>>
£70m for the executioner of Eibar, the slayer of Sociadad, the killer of Osasuna
>>
>>77205009
Also yeah as the other posters mentioned the online radio stuff is top-shelf patrician, especially radio 6.
>>
>>77208250
The general public doesn't know shit. Never did, never will.
>>
>>77208292
Because he's out months and may not come back strongly.
>>
>>77208288
Who you spending the cash on bb
>>
>>77208305
You're part of the general public tho.
>>
>>77208294
They bought Ronaldo? The small team destroyer. Decent move.
>>
>>77208292
Because he is:
>A. Injured
>B. probably going to sign a new deal at Man U when fit because he likes working with Mou
>C. 35
>>
Classic FM > BBC Radio 3.
>>
>>77208236
Cos she's literally got 30 other matches in the same hour, no one has time to talk to all those potential fuckbuddies, so she deleted the non-Chads to cut down on notifications
>>
>>77208288
You happy with Torres MKII?
>>
>>77208303
I liked 6music better when no one had heard of it, you could have email conversations with the presenters because they had fuck all else to do.
>>
If you pay the £70 mn transfer fee, does the state receive 20 percent in sales tax from that?
>>
If you were a football manager, and you could buy neymar. How much money would you spend on him?
>>
>>77208294
When did this alliterative meme start? I think I saw it first after Higuain's performance in the CL finals
>>
>>77208322
Classic FM is a shit classical station
>>
Come on are girls
>>
ENGLAND VS SCOTLAND ON CHANNEL 4 RIGHT NOW
>>
File: costanza current year.jpg (52KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
costanza current year.jpg
52KB, 500x500px
>>77208322
>radio
>>
>>77208292
Old, injured, expensive and more likely than not pretty settled in Manchester. If he makes a move now it sure as fuck won't be to another English team, it'll be to a big American city or a nice one in Europe somewhere.
>>
>>77208337
2 morata's
>>
>>77208202
>United fans acting like Morata was not their first choice
LOL. Sad!
>>
File: Hanabi.jpg (67KB, 608x720px) Image search: [Google]
Hanabi.jpg
67KB, 608x720px
>>77208314
And I flat out admit I don't know much. I simply assume, unlike most people do, that clubs know what they are doing. Unlike most people, I try to think why clubs do something, instead of deeming everything I don't agree with or don't understand as some huge mystery, or worse, assume everyone but me is a mong.
>>
>>77208312
Promising young player #27
>>77208330
Torres was based in the EL. Watch Morata do the same in CL.
>>
>>77208338
It's been a staple of the British football press forever.

>>77208322
Radio 3 is great because of all the weird shit you can hear on there.
>>
>>77208359
But Lukaku was Chelsea's first choice. How is that possible?
>>
>>77208294
Morata has scored league goals vs;
Celta Vigo
Ath Bilbao
Alaves
Leganes
Deportivo
Sociedad
Espanyol
Villareal
Sportin Gijon
Granada

is he the definition of a meme player?
>>
>>77208354
1/2 messi's?
>>
Chelsea fans and united fans arguing is kind of like watching Gary Glitter and Rolf Harris fight
>>
>>77208359
>>77208378
to be fair Lukaku and Morata are probably way better off at the clubs they've ended up than at the ones that initially wanted them
>>
>>77208337
Honestly I'd pay his release cause. Prices have shot up, he'll bring a legion of fans, he's world class and gives you someone to build around for the next decade.
>>
>>77208378

I'm a Chelsea fan and delighted with how things have turned out. Lukaku is a fraud.
>>
>>77208378
It's pretty funny when you look at it in hindsight, how they kind of just switched like that.

>>77208388
I don't know a lot about Lel Liga, but Bilbao and Villareal are both decent sides so theres that.
>>
>>77204524
Underrated in my opinion. Never was offered a good run of games to show his worth. Looks decent and reliable when he played for us.

I wouldn't be so surprised if he turned out to be a solid prem-level player
>>
File: missi.jpg (22KB, 308x337px) Image search: [Google]
missi.jpg
22KB, 308x337px
>>77208391
great image that.
>>
>>77208040
The problem is that he is a downgrade from Diego.
>>
gf to anon fc was almost completed when chad fc re-entered negotiations and made an improved offer which was still far below anon fc
>>
>>77208405
>Lukaku is a fraud.

He's PL proven though. Manure have gotten the better deal.
>>
>>77208396
>He's world class
That really shows the state of football right now doesn't it?
>>
>>77208378
Apparently Morata was Conte's first choice, so for Chelsea it might be a good thing they were gazumped.
>>
>>77204524
Is Mason permadead? Never minded him as a player desu
>>
>>77208391
you've seen that have you?
>>
I think it's pretty funny how Chelsea and United fans are going back on their word on what they thought about Lukaku and Morata. It's like they switched completely.
>>
>>77208429
>Apparently Morata was Conte's first choice
Kek
>>
>>77208416

He's a downgrade on Diego in the first half of the season, second half season Diego is bang average. I would still rather none of this had happened and kept him but oh well. Life goes on.
>>
>>77208419
>tfw GF goes to a big club like Chad FC instead of a smaller but more stable club like anon fc
>>
>>77208189
30 goals in two seasons is still not that good.
>>
>>77208388
he also scored on the semis vs Madrid when he was with the Juventus
>>
>>77208416
Costa really isn't as great as people make him out to be. I mean, he's that good half a season in the league, but then there is the other half of the season, how bad he's in cup games (2 goals in 15 games in the cl for Chelsea, in his first season for Chelsea he never scored in a cup game iirc).
>>
If Lemar goes to Arsenal, he's a fucking retard. He deserves much better than that and that wouldn't be an improvement from Monaco
>>
>>77208449
>yfw Chad fc gets relegated to the male league
>yfw gf gets bought by anon fc after they win the league
>>
>>77208405
Morata is a good player, but saying Lukaku is a fraud is pretty stupid.

They are both good strikers with a lot of room to improve.
>>
>>77208322
"no"
>>
>>77208445
But he was, he also wanted Morata at Juve, while Lukaku was an Emenalo desire.
>>
>>77208064
except man u are shit and have won nothing in years
>>
>>77208473
lol Morata is a Freud. Nowhere near as good as Costa and not physical at all
>>
>>77208487
They won the Europa league a couple of months ago
>>
Spurs are apparently interested in signing Kovacic or JM Seri.
I'm not sure they really need a CM. None would play over Dembélé and Wanyama, and Winks looked promising before getting killed.
>>
File: IMG_20170719_191356.png (132KB, 1080x861px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170719_191356.png
132KB, 1080x861px
>>77208199
He's doing OK so far but it's still too early to judge
remember that he's still trying to clean up the absolute mess the yank cunt left the club in after he got bored of his little soccer toy and his wife left him
>>
>>77208498
Morata is going to play good with chelsea, just wait and see
>>
>>77208498
He's not a fraud but yeah he's not that great. Maybe he will prove me wrong.
>>
>>77208388
>Granada
I remember those goals, they were sexy. Man City's Danilo assited him for this one.
https://track5.mixtape.moe/qfiitl.mp4
>>
>>77208514
Need a CM maybe less than any other position.
>>
>Arsenal beat Bayern Munich in a pre-season friendly in China, despite several players suffering from food poisoning.

W E W. Hilarious how they can win in boiling hot conditions with people fucking ill. Yeah yeah, friendly, but it's stupid they can't do this in proper games.
>>
>>77208420 Lukaku is the pretty good striker, but he had huge overperform in last season. Check his expected goals stats https://understat.com/player/594 . Morata looks better.
>>
at least morata is white
>>
>>77208444
The truth is that neither of them are very exciting signings, especially at their prices. There's no world class striker younger than 28 in football right now. It's quite worrying for the standard of the next generation.
>>
>>77208560
He is going to get more chances at United to score though, even if his conversion rate is lower he will still probably bang in 20+ goals.
>>
Dutch anons, red pill me on Joshua Zirkzee.
>>
>>77208566
The funny thing is both clubs fans have ridiculed Arsenal for seasons for not buying a striker and now they've come to realise the market was dead the whole time
>>
>>77208565
'''''''''''white'''''''''
>>
>>77208507
He said nothing
>>
File: buisness class transfers.png (8KB, 437x115px) Image search: [Google]
buisness class transfers.png
8KB, 437x115px
Let's make up some rumours boys

>Reports suggest Chelsea have made a stunning £60 million offer for Alexis Sanchez in a last ditch effort to tempt their London rivals to let the Chilean international leave the Emirates in favour of a move to Stamford Bridge.

Messi has allegedly been overheard by Spanish reporters outside Barcelona's renown training facility, La Masia, discussing his future with the Spanish giants following their disappointing end to their previous La Liga season.

>Marcos Alonso "feels unappreciated" following speculation about Chelsea looking for new wing-backs on both sides of the flanks, according to sources close to the club.

Bayern's Javi Garcia has allegedly been spotted entering Liverpool's training facilities carrying heavy luggage.
>>
Game thread for the big match at 19:45

>>77208598
>>77208598
>>77208598
>>
Thing is: will Morata be capable of handling physically? He doesn't look physically good at all, and you have to fight for every slice of space in the PL.

Just see the top strikers: Costa, Kane, Lukaku, even Jesus..
>>
>>77208585
This. There aren't any world class strikers under 30 who are available for non-silly money. Like if you offered £200M for Lewa or £150M for Icardi or whatever, you'd get them, but why would you? £46M for Lacazzete is a amazing deal and £70M for Morata is great.
>>
>>77208605
>Arsenal have made a £50 million bid to Napoli for Kalidou Koulibaly, Napoli are expected to accept within the next 24 hours
>>
File: Tammy.jpg-large.jpg (74KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
Tammy.jpg-large.jpg
74KB, 1024x512px
>>77208565
>Chelshits record signing is now their 3rd best striker
>>
File: 1318370427001.png (127KB, 445x445px) Image search: [Google]
1318370427001.png
127KB, 445x445px
>>77208616
>>
>>77208566
ABHK detected

Please refrain from watching next year's world cup, non believers aren't allowed
>>
File: embarrased wojak.jpg (8KB, 213x255px) Image search: [Google]
embarrased wojak.jpg
8KB, 213x255px
>>77208605
>garcia

How could I have made this mistake?
>>
>>77208605
>marcos alonso feels unappreciated

inb4 murders someone again
>>
Here it comes, Morata, Pedro, Hazard!

MPH
>>
>>77208680
Pedro Hazard And Morata
>>
File: 1457567491283.png (123KB, 327x228px) Image search: [Google]
1457567491283.png
123KB, 327x228px
>>77208680
Doesn't even sound that great desu
>>
>>77208680
I didn't realize summer holidays had started already
>>
>>77208630
Hahaha. Why? One part of Arsenal's team which is pretty OK is defence. Kosc, Mustafi, Gabriel, Mert, Chambers, Holding, Kolasnac, Gibbs, Bellerin, Monreal. Why do they need Koulibaly when their FW position is still fucked? Why do they need him when they need a LW fucking desperately?
>>
>>77208680
Male Penises are Hard
>>
File: 1491426720593.jpg (66KB, 526x350px) Image search: [Google]
1491426720593.jpg
66KB, 526x350px
>>77208696
>>
Have Morata done his medical yet?
>>
>>77208696
>Kosc, Mustafi, Gabriel, Mert, Chambers, Holding, Kolasnac, Gibbs, Bellerin, Monreal.
>pretty OK
>>
>>77208112
Elmo will be the first name on the team sheet under Bruce, even more so if he goes back to the 3-5-2 he used to get >us promoted in 2013.

He's an incredibly hard worker with great pace and provides some wonderful crosses and should dominate the right for Villa.

However, he can be egotistic as fuck especially if there's another player with him on the right wing, which was part of the reason he got dropped in the last two seasons. He's also completely hopeless as a pure right back.
>>
>>77208709

Should only take about 2 weeks
>>
>>77208715
For Arsenal's level; yes. They have more pressing needs to solve.
>>
How come Chelsea hate Michy so much?
>>
>>77208605
Swansea's Gylfi Sigurðsson is now a option for Chelsea due to on the homegrown quota needing to be meet. It is understood that Swansea would accept a bid lower than the £50 million asking price due to Gylfi's desire to play in the Champions League
>>
>>77208696
Kosc is crippled, Chambers will probably go, Gabriel still doesn't speak English or French + playing a back 3
>>
*carves curvaciously*
>>
>>77208605
>Insider sources report that Leicester City have made a £15 million bid on Dortmund's Christian Pulisic in an effort to continue their goal of reducing the average squad age.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170719-193659.png (881KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170719-193659.png
881KB, 1080x1920px
>>77208721
...fuck
>>
>>77208605
Manchester United are on the look out for more dabbing black players and have turned their attention toward David Alaba and Paulo Dybala
>>
>>77208693
It's 7.30 school finishes at 3.30. Haha grandad maybe u shud be in bed lol
>>
>>77208749
Fair enough. Still an odd decision when their LW is terrible.
>>
>>77208462
I'm not saying Costa is amazing, but if you pay 80M for a player, you should get an improvement.
>>
BAYERN WANT €48M FOR SANCHES

>Bayern Munich want €48m for their Portuguese attacking midfielder Renato Sanches.

>The Bavarian club’s CEO Karl-Heinz Rummenigge has said Sanches will have limited opportunities if he remains at the club next term, adding Bayern are open to letting the player go out on loan next season.

>“He won’t get enough minutes at Bayern, so we’re willing to negotiate a loan deal and maybe beyond that,” Rummenigge said.

>“I’m not the coach, but I think Renato needs regular football. I can confirm Milan’s interest, but talks didn’t progress last week.

>“If a club are interested in a Bayern player, they must be ready to deal with significant economic figures and I don’t feel that Milan are ready to meet our demands.

>“We’ll say that it wouldn’t be bad if a €48m offer came in for him”

isn't that more than they payed for him?
>>
>>77208753
Meet me at Toby's quarter to 9 mate. I'll carve you up in a fashion not too dissimilar to the way in which I do my plate.
>>
>>77208801
>want money for a player nobody wants
Bayern are so fucking arrogant
>>
>>77208801
Yeah, but there is very little interest in him after Ancelotti basically ripped him a new one and destroyed his confidence last season
>>
>>77208810
When every team in your league is happy to sell their best players to you you're going to get cocky.
>>
File: brlwwjlhmfaz.jpg (122KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
brlwwjlhmfaz.jpg
122KB, 1080x1350px
>>77208807
You're hard
>>
Get the fuck in here, it's a sell out

>>77208598
>>77208598
>>
>>77208823
yeah that's why i'm so confused try selling him for lower...
>>
>>77208770
You have to make it sound semi believable. £20m+
>>
>>77208827
>caked in makeup

Bet she looks like a dogs anus in the morning
>>
>>77208827
Hard for a carv yeah
>>
>>77208846
+ preformence based bonuses
>>
>>77208823
>Ancelotti basically ripped him a new one
What did he say?
>>
>>77208857
And 15% sell on clause.
>>
BBC reporting morata at 6'3, not the previously thought 6'2. We thinking the price is more in line now?
>>
File: DET3XENXkAE8OPz.jpg-large.jpg (396KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
DET3XENXkAE8OPz.jpg-large.jpg
396KB, 2048x1536px
Swansea are gonna have Leroy Fer as a right back next year
>>
File: 96582898.jpg (124KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
96582898.jpg
124KB, 633x758px
>Hull
>>
>>77208870
That he expected more from him, not exactly ripping him a new one but basically telling him to improve next season or get dropped again.

He got dropped last season for basically being shit and never convinced Ancelotti that he was good enough to get back in it
>>
>>77208632
>Manure bought two donkeys for 180 mil pounds combined
>>
>>77208693
Summer starts at the end of june in NI lad. GET FUCKED ENGLAND HAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1200x600px
It was destined lads
>>
>there will be endless comparisons between morata and lukaku this season

just kill me tbdesu
>>
>>77208836
No one cares about women's football. Fuck off
>>
>chelsea signing alvaro morata

what is it with them and strikers?

if they sell costa for this chump would be laff
>>
>>77208966
don't get this kevin stewart thing desu
>>
Someone make the new thread with fake rumors
>>
>>77209041
that deer in the headlights
>what have I done
>>
>>77209041
>imagine your kid looking like that
lmao
>>
>>77209041
Fucking shambles of a kit.
>>
>>77209071
Costa is a bipolar cunt that keeps pushing for a move to Atletico madrid every summer.
>>
finally Morata went to Chelsea. lets wish the same for Van Dick to Liverpool. im dead bored with same rumours everyday.
>>
>>77209169
he's also the only good striker chelsea have signed in about ten years
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1200x600px
Our other kits are great though
>>
Reminder Moorata dyed his hair red in excitement of his Man Utd move.
>>
>>
>>77209208

me in the back
>>
>>77209208
Tried scanning one of those with a barcode reader but it just said "sports direct mugs" on the screen
>>
>>77209208
FUNBB
>>
>>77209254
Fun88 which means Newcastle will be attacked by (((them)))
>>
>>77209284
Tottenham at home to thump Newcastle 9-1?
>>
>>77209206
Yeah but what are you going to do when a player wants to fuck off
>>
>>77209041
Why is he signing the contract in his aunts house?
>>
File: file.png (3MB, 1500x990px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
3MB, 1500x990px
>>77209366
Newcastle rented this place out for training
>>
>>77207022
>already signed 4 players
>going to sign another 3
>"Is it summer 2015 again"

Haha, no. Chelsea also have Hazard which means they will win the league again. You faggots underestimate him so much. His influence is literally Messi-tier, you'll only realize this when he leaves
>>
>marco verratti officially changes manager to mino raiola
mmm....
>>
>>77208551
They don't need a GK nor a CB.
Not a striker either unless he's really on the cheap and he's not a target man.
Maybe a winger, but if Lamela recovers well, that wouldn't be necessary.
>>
File: rafael-benitezs-house.jpg (37KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
rafael-benitezs-house.jpg
37KB, 500x500px
>>77209399

Benitez really likes brit castles
>>
>>77209435
comfirmed for man united
>>
Imagine being Scottish. Howling, lads. Howling.
>>
File: 1496307245192.jpg (29KB, 376x400px) Image search: [Google]
1496307245192.jpg
29KB, 376x400px
>>77209435
>>
>>77209454
>>77209456
lmao we are not talking about a lukaku or fellaini
>>
>“I announce that, with immediate effect, the only person authorised to represent my sporting interests is Mr Mino Raiola,” Verratti wrote on Instagram.
>>
File: minophone.jpg (113KB, 1193x900px) Image search: [Google]
minophone.jpg
113KB, 1193x900px
>>77209511
but we are talking about Mino
>>
Truly Love Island is the best show on tv at the moment, surely you lads are watching it at the moment? All your favourite footballers are.
>>
>>77209555
I'm watching England Women anally rape Scottish ''''women'''''.
>>
>>77209447
Fun fact: that building was built as a hotel but the village residents voted to only allow the post office and (I think) one small shop as businesses there so they had to turn it into a massive house instead.
>>
is 190 dead? i haven't seen him around for a while, hopefully the diabeetus caught up with him.
>>
>>77209564
Is it a international competition? I'll watch anything where we are raping the scots again desu. Makes me hard as a rock cucking the of nations of our British Isles.
>>
File: DDonrjZXoAExQY5.jpg-large.jpg (88KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
DDonrjZXoAExQY5.jpg-large.jpg
88KB, 1024x512px
>>77207006

this t b h

Nothing more than 1/8 in CL, but league? It's theirs. It's like when they signed Costa and everyone predicted, he would flop and only collect red cards. 3 season later, he won them the league 2 times and the only red cards he saw were his opponents.

2017, they have a decent new CB, good DM and a good striker, on the top of Hazard, Kante, Pedro, Azpilicueta and so on.

They won.
>>
>>77209605
We're beating them 3-0 and it's just coming up to half time in the Women's Euros.
>>
File: 190kg sexy.jpg (29KB, 520x305px) Image search: [Google]
190kg sexy.jpg
29KB, 520x305px
>>77209602
Mate he's been posting non-stop for days.
>>
File: MY DICK IS SHINING!.png (46KB, 366x345px) Image search: [Google]
MY DICK IS SHINING!.png
46KB, 366x345px
>>77209625
Phwaor tell me more lad

Also why are we all so insecure about making new threads?
>>
>>77209610
didn't we all think that for 15/16 though?
>>
>>77209605
Euros
>>
>>77209602
dude we rediscovered his youtube channel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9QjeJw8AX0
there's a video of him videoing young girls in the park (not joking)
>>
>>77209700
>>77209700
>>77209700

New
>>
File: 1491146496272.jpg (97KB, 433x419px) Image search: [Google]
1491146496272.jpg
97KB, 433x419px
>>77209660
What the actual fuck
>>
>>77209053
don't worry, both will flop
>>
>>77208827
Imagine her taking a dump
>>
>>77208627
Inter would sell for 70m
Thread posts: 537
Thread images: 64

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.