[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

35-7

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 35-7.png (72KB, 288x873px) Image search: [Google]
35-7.png
72KB, 288x873px
35-7
>>
>hue trying to make people forget 7-1 with a game no one even knew happened
lol. nice try.
>>
Who was even on the team? I'd be surprised if it was anyone worth a shit.
>>
>https://blogs.usafootball.com/blog/389/usa-football-selects-45-player-roster-to-represent-united-states-at-fifth-ifaf-world-championship

is dylan favre related to brett favre?

>>77201105
no way an nfl team would let one of their players participate.
>>
>>77200820
>>77201105
This is cool and all, but I think US play with DivIII and amateur college players, and they still win almost every game. This one is a rare exception
>>
>>77201168
Thanks, greatest ally.
>>
>>77201105
guys that never made it to college ball i think.
>>
File: ifaf champs.jpg (63KB, 375x461px) Image search: [Google]
ifaf champs.jpg
63KB, 375x461px
>win it all every time we play, even with scrubs and washouts
tell us again how you do on an international stage in your #1 sport, with your top tier players, brazil?
>>
File: 1499782819849-sp.jpg (56KB, 499x569px) Image search: [Google]
1499782819849-sp.jpg
56KB, 499x569px
>the amount of butthurt in this thread
>>
>>77201263
>the amount of delusion in this monkey
>>
File: unsafe area.png (85KB, 270x187px) Image search: [Google]
unsafe area.png
85KB, 270x187px
>>77201263
>the amount of denial in your post
point to one thing anyone else here said that is inaccurate. i'm insane about the nfl and ncaaf, but i have literally never heard of this league. though i'm impressed you came back. i thought you'd bury your head and try to pretend like you never made this mistake.
>>
>>77201309
>try to pretend like you never made this mistake

From what I can tell, being a giant laughingstock has become a Brazilian pastime.
>>
>>77200820
>35-7
>Thats the equivalent of 5-1
>not 7-1
>>
>>77201431
and even 49-7 wouldn't be the same as 7-1.
>https://fivethirtyeight.com/datalab/how-does-germanys-blowout-of-brazil-compare-to-those-of-other-sports/
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.