[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lebron is such a fucking cuck. When people wonder why he gets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1500353864517.png (455KB, 938x676px) Image search: [Google]
1500353864517.png
455KB, 938x676px
Lebron is such a fucking cuck. When people wonder why he gets so much hate it's because of petty shit like this.

This nigga likes to tout big shit like athlete empowerment and "black excellence" yet he stays a fucking shill to corporate powers like Nike. Then he does shit like this to demean black entrepreneurs and their brands like a little fucking cuck bitch. He could do something like BBB but he's too much of a little cuck pussy to even try to stand up to the establishment.

Fuck you Lebron. Fuck you Nike. Fucking death to all the fucking haters.
>>
>>77198336
Who?
>>
LeBron's a bitch but the autism of non-Californian Lakersfags is always funny
>>
>>77198336
What are you doing in Canada, Lavar?
>>
>>77198336
>lebron gets a billion dollars to promote nike
>this angers white canadiens for some reason
I cant wait for the word cuck to stop being such a meme
>>
>>77198336

its all about the money, son
>>
>>77198401
Why are canacucks a bunch of dians?
>>
>I'm going to make this thread again

leafs I tell ya what
>>
>lebron is at home posting summer league videos because some kid's dad said mean things about nike
BBB wins again
>>
>>77198401
I don't give a fuck he can make his money

just don't look down at black men trying to start their own shit
>>
>>77198428
Who said he was?
>>
>>77198428
what about black men that try to start their own shit but only know how to leech onto others by way of talking shit all the time with nothing to back it up except for an etsy-tier home internet business?
>>
>>77198422
/thread

>>77198428
>just don't look down at black men trying to start their own shit
And what the actual hell are you talking about? It's just marketing and a co-sign, not "LMAO SHOULDA SIGNED WIT DA SWOOSH :DDDDD"
>>
>>77198829
Angry white canadiens cant be reasoned with mate
>>
>>77199427
t. Ron MacLean
>>
Am I the only one who doesn't get this?
>>
>>77199581
Get what? What LeBron meant?
>>
>>77199581
i think lonzo sold out and lebron has been surrounded by yes men all his life and thinks hes funny or something
>>
>>77198536
nanoballer detected
>>
How many blacks does an average canadian see in their lifetime
>>
>>77200779
>>
>>77200779
About tree fiddy.
>>
>>77199581

The nigga with the purple shoes was offered millions to be sponsored by Nike, ie. wear their shoes and do some ads, but decided to go his own way and start his own shoe brand with his dad. But the irony, as pointed out by Nike's housenigga Lebron, is that he plays in Nikes because them's the best shoes for basketball.
>>
>>77200779
from the rear
or from backpages bull choosing charts?
>>
>>77202416
Ah understood, thanks Finland
>>
File: 1396858955675.jpg (28KB, 316x317px) Image search: [Google]
1396858955675.jpg
28KB, 316x317px
>>77198336
>earning money by promoting your sponsors makes you a cuck
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.