[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"USA football team is SCARED, muthafucka"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 12

File: beans_player.jpg (58KB, 480x379px) Image search: [Google]
beans_player.jpg
58KB, 480x379px
>USA gets new players (reinforcements) for quarter finals, Copa Oro (conCACAf)
>Erick Gutierrez (beaner player) gets interviewed
>"I was told that USA team is reinforcing itself for what's left of Copa Oro. Probably that's because they watched us (Mexico) play and got scared"

DAYUM, What will be USA's reply? Whitey-beaners rivalty continues. Pic and video related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cF4blRIIaOc
>>
>América y Tigres le dieron la espalda a la Selección Mexicana, la cual disputa bla Copa Oro en Estados Unidos, pues ambos clubes se negaron a prestar a Oribe Peralta y Jürgen Damm, respectivamente, quienes fueron petición de Juan Carlos Osorio para reforzar a su equipo de cara a los Cuartos de Final del certamen de Concacaf.
>RÉCORD pudo saber que el cuerpo técnico y Guillermo Cantú, secretario general de la Federación Mexicana de Futbol (FMF), buscaron a ambas directivas para la incorporación de los jugadores, pero la respuesta fue negativa.
>Otra fuente reveló a RÉCORD las razones de los equipos para no prestar a los futbolistas, porque desde un inicio las negociaciones entre Selección y clubes eran que si participaban en la Copa Confederaciones no los proporcionarían para la Copa Oro y viceversa.
>Otro problema para no ceder a Peralta y Damm se debió al inicio de la Liga, que arranca este fin de semana, pues en caso de prestarlos se estarían perdiendo la Jornada 1 y regresarían de cara a la segunda fecha del Apertura 2017.
>La primera petición fue Oribe Peralta, quien dos veces fue buscado para disputar el torneo de la Concacaf. La primera no se dio porque quería tener vacaciones tras la Copa Confederaciones, y ahora, las Águilas se negaron.
>En el caso de Damm, también la directiva de los Tigres se negó a prestarlo, y es que la planeación de los felinos contempla a Jürgen para el inicio del campeonato local, además de que existe una posibilidad de emigrar a Europa en este mercado de pases.
>Ante este par de negativas, Osorio se tendrá que jugar con lo que tiene los Cuartos de Final de la Copa Oro contra Honduras el próximo jueves en la cancha del Estadio de la Universidad de Phoenix.
>>
>>77197461
Who did we call up other than Dempsey?
>>
they're actually adding Bradlel and Altishit to make it easier for mexico
>>
>>77197461
Last time I watch Mexico play, they got anal-raped by the Germans. Are they really getting cocky, or is this a mind game against the Americans?
>>
they have been 100% shit tho, lol
>>
They're just my little sawker players. It's not like we're calling up our best players like PulisGOD, Brooks, Johnson etc.
>>
>>77197675
bradley and altidore
>>
>>77197688
its a different team m8 unironically the D team
>>
>>77197612
>Peralta (muhhh meeeeem)
>Damm (muhhhh fast runining whiteboi)

Todos Putos.

also

>implying eltri need reinforcements

kys beaner
>>
>>77197766
It's actually the B team.
>>
>Dempsey=B
>Howard=B-
>Bradlel=C
>Altidore=C-
>Niggerby=C
>Spic GK=?

I wouldn't call this reinforcements
>>
File: 140760167575.jpg (49KB, 640x416px) Image search: [Google]
140760167575.jpg
49KB, 640x416px
>>77197749
>our best players (litterly who)?

kek
>>
just a bit of cheeky banter
>>
>>77197688
Mexico is the England of northspicland
>>
>>77197838
Méjico is the Argentina of the Concacaf.
>>
>>77197461
only fags like soccer
>>
>>77197838
Mexico has not produced players like Lampard or Gerrard though. Don't mention "chichadios" please, and Hugo Sanchez is too old
>>
>>77197817
>your revoked green card and deportation orders
kek
>>
File: keki.png (164KB, 1024x631px) Image search: [Google]
keki.png
164KB, 1024x631px
>>77197790
> this flag
> this post
> this poor use of the Spanish Language

Kys, famalama.
>>
>>77197461
>no pulisic
literally a B team
>>
>>77198402
What do Mexicans have against chicanos? You are blood brothers, nigga
>>
File: canada 1.jpg (77KB, 800x522px) Image search: [Google]
canada 1.jpg
77KB, 800x522px
it's a shame neither of them will win the tournament
>>
>7-0
>>
>>77197907
Overrated midfielders? We've had a ton
>>
>>77198641
ingrained mentality to pull others down to push yourself up. mexicans hate on any measure of success
>>
>>77198738
Lampard overrated?
>>
>>77197907
Vela,Jonathan Dos Santos, and Ochoa are very good forsure.
>>
File: 1498446112438.jpg (29KB, 500x450px) Image search: [Google]
1498446112438.jpg
29KB, 500x450px
>>77199062
Because due to us being rasied in the US gives us hardworking Mexican genes, plus American determination/winning mentalitly. Fact
>>
>>77199800
Kek
>>
>>77198641
>>77199839
>>
>>77199855
Ochoa made the most saves in La Liga, Vela was top 3 in Spain a few years ago and still is a good player despite not being that good anymore, and Jonathan was one of the best midfielders in The Confederations Cup. Not saying Mexico is world class. They're (we're) not, still a long way to go.
>>
>>77199839
>hardworking Mexican genes
after the first generation, you chicanos become fat cholos who leech off welfare and have 6 kids, all while miserably failing the already shit tier education standards we have in this country
The fact that several American states have to continually drop education standards because of one primary ethnic group should embarrass you enough
>>
>>77199923
>I'm automatically as bad as a dropout gangster because we have ancestry from the same country.
Also I'm at a UC so, which are Public Ivy League Schools. Of course thought they're from Califronia so of course they'll be the best ;)
>>
>>77199963
>Im at a UC
Literally because of quota mandates
>this shitskin with a 3.0 in his chicano urban high school career thinks he's so smart for getting into UC Irvine/Merced/Riverside
>>
>>77197688
Atleast we scored goal of the tourney puto chichango
>>
>>77200000
>them quints of truth
CHICANOS BTFO.
>>
File: CUK4KEkUcAA9mHj.jpg (53KB, 581x678px) Image search: [Google]
CUK4KEkUcAA9mHj.jpg
53KB, 581x678px
>>77197675
time for freddy to finally shine
>>
>>77200000

irvine is elite
>>
>>77200000
I feel like you assumed I got in with a bare 3.0 into one of those. Thing is I live in Isla Vista.
>>77199974
Ok well I was def. exaggerating with the hardworking genes. That being said alot of Mexican familys tend to value hardwork with Religion.
>>
>>77200073
DELET THIS
>>
>>77200141
Irving and Merced really are good schools. Riverside still needs time to gain prestige though. Irving was my 4th choice in my list of schools, they have a good medical/biology department.
>>
>>77200197
>they have a good medical/biology department
>Literally pushes the "there's only one race and that's the human race!" meme

Yeah, it sounds swell.
>>
>>77200230

what the fuck are you talking about muhammad. stay out of cali talk
>>
>>77200230
>An inbred
Stay out of Cali discussions you jagged tooth assed
>>
>>77200161
>UCSB
Anything not Berkeley/LA/SD is Cal State tier. And again it doesnt matter because quotas are there to help shitskins over deserving American whites and asians.
>>
>>77197461
I understand that MLS wont do Relegation and Promotion, i get it, its new and a top league in America wouldnt survive because of the fans

but what if we started from the bottom? Now that USL is div II, and USL is making a div III, and the PDL and NPSL are level 4, why not make these lower divisions the beginning of promotion and relegation? that way the american people slowly begin to understand it until they advocate for whoever the cleveland browns of MLS are to leave and bring up a USL team that is worth it.

we might not know when that day will be, but once USL teams begin to regularly appear within the top 8 of the Open cup would be a good indicator
>>
>>77198717
honestly that would be the plot twist we all need
>>
jajajajaja americANO
>>
>>77200323
one of those doesn't fit lad
>>
File: 1500066702080 (1).gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1500066702080 (1).gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>77197461

This tournament really showed me how shit Brucee is.
>>
>>77200422
>B-but m-muh C team
>B-but w-we didnt actually rate the MlelS players he picked silly xD
>>
File: canadia1.jpg (47KB, 1024x575px) Image search: [Google]
canadia1.jpg
47KB, 1024x575px
>>77198717
>can't even qualify for the Hex
>wins the Gold Cup every few years or so

What do leafs mean by this?
>>
>>77200454

Bullshit. If we consider ourselves kings of Concacaf we have to win the local tournament.

Calling up six new players is a fucking disgrace on top of his initial selection.
>>
>>77200323
Dude first of All here are the offical UC power rankings:
1.Berkley
2.LA
3.Davis/UCSF
4.UCSB
5.UCSD
7Merced/UCSC
7.Riverside.
And Riverside is probably the only school that's CSU tier. Some of Which aren't bad to begin with. Riverside is still somewhat new too.
>>
>>77200422
still better then klingsman. I dont exactly like his style against top country too. pretty much park the bus

>>77197461
I still dont understand what is going on. if you were going young then stick with the young team
>>
>>77200529

Klinsman was a wondo kick away from the quarters. He picked teams and had the tactics right for every important game.

Sure he went mad at the end of his rain because the USFA was breathing down his neck for results and he cracked. A change shouldve been made.

Bruce? Fuck off.
>>
>>77200553
I was talking about arenas tactics are park the bus. Klinsmans teams actually were attacking
>>
>>77200603

Yes he knows the MLS and its players. There is alot of kids for the US that play overseas and they didnt get call ups.

Not even talking about pulisic.

>>77200601

We should attack. Fucking be the bournemouth of international football and occasionally steal results against bigger clubs. Which klinny did.
>>
I'm not following this Meme Cup. Why exactly they are allowed to call new players?
>>
>>77199839
>hardworking Mexican genes
>plus American determination/winning mentality

Are you implying that chicano = masterrace?
>>
>>77201266

They're actually cancer since the children quickly abandon the humility of their hardworking parents and become SJW pot smoking lazy faggots
>>
>>77201314
Also chicanos are too ugly as to be a good race. Sorry niggers, but that's the truth
>>
>>77201359
>this flag
>this comment
Literally the ugliest fucking spics in spic Americans
>>
>the scenes when Mexico go down in a scrappy 0-1 to Honduras
>>
>>77200022
YOU NEED TO GO BACK CHICO
>>
>>77200000
Irvine is not as hard to get into as Berkeley. Probably as hard to get into as Cal poly.
>>
>>77200553
>Klinsman was a wondo kick away from the quarters
Arenas was actually in the quarters and we got robbed
Plus guess who picked Wondo?
>>
>>77201718
Arena got the same world cup group stage result as Klinsmann (4 points) except Klinsmann was in a harder group and had less talent. Arena also had a mediocre round of 16 opponent compared to Klinsmann.
>>
File: tezpurfict.jpg (32KB, 620x320px) Image search: [Google]
tezpurfict.jpg
32KB, 620x320px
>american football team afraid of mexishits
>mfw
>>
File: 1496262776230.png (266KB, 370x608px) Image search: [Google]
1496262776230.png
266KB, 370x608px
>>77201718

Lol. Here is your you.
>>
>>77201528
Chileans ugly? You are judging based on Chile NT, those guys are ugly af. Compare chicano football fans to chilean football fans, that's representative
>>
>>77199921
>ochoa
stop dude is such a liability and everyone forgets this as soon as he makes an unnecessary acrobatic save
>jonathan was one of the best midfielders in the mickey mouse cup
he doesnt come near the german starting midfielders had they came to the tourney
>>
>>77201668
Yeah. Pomona.
>>
>>77200601
>Attacking

Literally ZERO shots against Argentina in the Copa until minute 88 or 89 (I forget which, and it was a random shot from distance).

JK's problem was that he was a fucking idiot. He picked good players, then just put them in random spots and said "figure it out, lol!".

He put midfielders as outside backs, switched players side to side randomly, and gave almost no tactical instructions.

As we've seen from this Gold Cup, JK called all of the good players during his tenure. Bruce looked at the MLS leftovers, and there are few, if any, that will help us get to Russia.

But the US needs to have a cohesive plan, not just 10 decent guys + Pulisic, and tell them to win.

Couple that with JK losing the locker room, and it was time for a change. They brought in Arena, who knows the pool, and is always organized.

Here's a great illustration of the differences between the two: when JK brought out a 3-man backline against Mexico in Columbus, the players were told they would line up that way the day before the game.

When Arena went with 3 at the back in Azteca, he brought the guys in 2 weeks early, and told them at the beginning of the camp they'd start, and drilled them on that formation for 3 weeks.
>>
DESU more scared of Costa Rica, Panama, Honduras than Mexico

>outplayed by curacao
>couldnt break jamaica

usa has sucked but at least has dominated possession for the most part. and mexico is the england of the americas so any trash talk can be taken with a laugh
>>
>>77197461
Isn't Mexico playing like shit?
>>
>>77200073
;_;
>>
>>77205540
Our midfield is hot garbage though.
>>
>>77208155
yes
>>
>>77200510

> i'm in isla vista
>>
>>77208718
That's me
>>
>>77199923
>after the first generation, you chicanos become fat cholos

Actually they were fat to begin with. Mexico is one of a handful of countries in the world that's actually fatter than the United States.
>>
>>77208155
Yea, this is a pretty inexperienced young team. Not to mention most of the competition in this cup parks the bus because when if they try to play offensively Mexico ends up overrunning them in the midfield. I mean I can't blame them though, it really works well. Unless the players in the squad suddenly become good enough so that they can actually penetrate those 5 man backlines then it's gonna be a boring GC.
>>
>>77202491
Damn JK is more meme than Osorio
>>
File: Copa-America-Anthem-Foul-Up.jpg (741KB, 2900x1887px) Image search: [Google]
Copa-America-Anthem-Foul-Up.jpg
741KB, 2900x1887px
>>77201977
Can confirm Chicanos are ugly as sin
>>
>>77199921
Ochoa also got the record for most goals conceded, more than 80. Vela, Guardado, Chicharito, a bit overrated but good players, tecatito and Hirving Lozano could make a good career though.
>>
>>77199839
>hardworking Mexican genes, plus American determination/winning mentalitly

KEK. Hey chicano, how you doing with American girls? Are chicanos good at cucking whitey?
>>
>>77205540

Mexico truly is the England of the Americas.

>passionate
>good at U18 tournaments
>decent domestic league
>hyped up players that never produce
>UTTER SHIT when it counts
>>
>>77197461
Gutierrez is trash, even in this shitty squad he's been looking like absolute ass, he should keep his mouth shut.

Chicanos are cringey, annoying shits.
>>
>>77198641
Nationality matters, culture matters. Mexicans live in Mexico, Americans live in America. Chicanos are nothing more than confused Americans larping as Mexicans.
>>
>>77212140
I wouldn't consider Granada's defence the best though.
>>77214358
I mean I've dicked down a few güeras but never dated one, I've only dated latinas and an asian girl from where I used to work awhile ago. It's more common for people to stick to thier own race based on what I've seen.
>>
>>77198641
They have a distorted belief of what mexico is and what really looks like. Their parents are just a bunch of desertors that are not worth called being mexicans anymore.

The other day there was a chicano family here eating at a local market, the dad was recording their children eating birria with his phone (some food made of sheep meat) and saying things like "i'm going to send this to your uncle panchito" and "do you like the birria mijo? It's very chingona", but their chicano children had a face like "wtf dad why are we eating this shit, i wish i was eating a burger at McDonalds!"
>>
>>77216462
I've been to Mexico alot, there's way more Chicanos that actually enjoy Mexico for what it is.
>>
>>77197461
wtf is wrong with you you autistic little shit, i remember you from the Confed Cup games making these threads i just don't fucking understand you

are you a mexican? a chicano?
if you are just a nido then why do you care?
why do you make USA/Mex rivalry threads like a fucking 1970's gossip magazine/tv show?
if it is just for the (you)s then why won't you make a proper banter thread that would get you more responses?
it just doesn't make any sense and no one even aknowledges it
>>
>>77217295
wena nido
>>
>>77217295
Shat de fak up bich
>>
>>77217295
It's a beaner on proxy, Arturo.
>>
>>77216462
I'm Mexican born and raised and you can go fuck yourself. Clown ass nigga you think everyone in mexico has it good like you? Everybody is middle class or higher? My nigga you live in some shitty bubble if you think staying in mexico is beneficial for Mexicans barely making enough to put food on the table.

But yea its the Mexicans leaving who are at fault and not the shithole.

Fuck you deluded pos.
>>
I don't understand. Why not just finish the tournament with the guys you started with? You know, give them some experience and all that.
>>
>>77217961
>es imposible dejar de ser pobre en México
el chicANO señores. Mucha gente dejó de serlo, que tu familia no haya podido solo significa que son un montón de putos.
>>
>>77219900
>un monton
En Donde mi negro de mierda? En el norte? Jajaja negro eso no pasa en todo el país ya lo sabes, nomas te haces pendejo. Por qué es que la mayoría de México vive en pobreza? Hmmm, si usas esa esfera hueca vas a ver que la movilidad en clases sociales es casi imposible para el mexicano promedio.
Pero síguete mintiendo campeón. Ya vienes de dinero, si tú eres rico todos también lo son. Jaja putillo campeón, no dejes de ser un tarado.
>>
>>77222367
>hay chicanos que no-ironicamente creen esto.
Deja de posterar Jhon Sanchez, o el FBI va a tracear a tus papas para sacarlos a la chingada de (tú) país
>>
>>77222367
Que grande tu complejo de inferioridad por que no todos nacimos jodidos como tú.

Digamos que tengo dinero, ¿sabes quién no tuvo? Mis abuelos. ¿Cómo le hieron para salir de pobres sin salir del país?

Si mi familia pudo, no veo como la tuya no, a menos de que sean unos pendejos claro.
>>
>>77217124
You probably went to tijuana or cancun and that's it. I'm sure you wouldn't survive half year living by your own in a small town from places like Zacatecas or Hidalgo.

>>77222367
>El chicano de los padres con primaria trunca que no puede ver más allá de sus ojos

Estudiar cualquier cosa relacionada con ingeniería e industrias en México es una apuesta económica segura. Pero obviamente ese tipo de esfuerzo intelectual estuvo más allá del que tu papá el carga ladrillos y tu mamá la lava loza pudieron contemplar y naturalmente te heredaron esa idiosincracia de pendejillo mediocre, como al resto de los chicanos.
>>
>>77197804
more like c desu famalam
Thread posts: 106
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.