[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Chinese money a good or a bad thing to happen to European football

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Large.jpg (194KB, 1360x765px) Image search: [Google]
Large.jpg
194KB, 1360x765px
Is Chinese money a good or a bad thing to happen to European football
>>
i think chinese money is good but not good i mean good players are now playing in china and are happy and being happy is good but china is too far from home and in china they eat dogs so some players have trouble getting used to china but europe has places where they make barbecue like barbecuarias and they feel more at home but i dont think the chinese money is good for football pecause china never played in the champions league and there is no libertadores in china but mose players that go to china are bad players so it is not that bad if you understand what im trying to say
>>
>arab money, yeah np, gimme more me Qatar, I'll give you my boipucci.

>Chink money, WOW SOMEONE STOP THEM, THEY ARE GOING TO RUIN FOOTBALL!!!!
>>
File: capitaine-MacRon.jpg (75KB, 1280x580px) Image search: [Google]
capitaine-MacRon.jpg
75KB, 1280x580px
>>77197099
>chinese money
>macron
>>
All the money that doesnt come from the club itself is bad.
>>
>>77197099
>Is Chinese money a good or a bad thing to happen to European football
Russian money from KHL has done nothing to the NHL at all. Except for Jagr no other autist wants to continue his career in the KHL. Although it's much much better than ahl. In fact the second best league. So practice says there's nothing to worry about someone's money.
>>
>>77197099
there is nothing good about Chinese money
>>
>>77197403
What's the problem with Vancouver?
>>
I wanna see what will happen when the chinese start cancelling funding and sponsorships.

These things always end up badly.
>>
>>77197099
If the game continues to grow in the US and China, Europe will become irrelevant. The future of the world, and thus football, lies outside of Europe.
>>
File: 14910514323517.jpg (22KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
14910514323517.jpg
22KB, 400x300px
>>77197119
good post
>>
>>77197418
>rich Mainland Chinks (or HKers back in the '80s) show up
>need to park money cause own country's economy is unsustainable
>decide to {{{invest}}} in real estate cause the value keeps increasing (not like we have a lot of land to keep building on)
>local real estate agencies more than happy to accommodate rich people who pay ridiculous amounts for property, even if the building on it is old/shit (hence $1 million deteriorating bungalows built back in the '50s)
>a lot of shady shit behind the scenes in which properties keep getting flipped for more money, benefiting the agents who earn huge commissions
>said chinks don't even move into property they own - see it only as an asset

>if they do move in, they settle in Richmond/South Van with all their rich chink buddies so they don't have to speak English or interact with anyone else, undermining any sense of community beyond their own little enclave
>since all their money is in China, the same people who own multi-million dollar properties declare income that puts them BELOW THE POVERTY LINE - immune to income tax despite being very affluent
>decide a McMansion is not enough and buy other bs assets like sports cars (partly cause their culture rewards showing off wealth)

>government more than happy to accept 'economic stimulus', despite the fact housing prices are insane, and locals are getting priced/pushed out
>only measures taken to solve this is a municipal vacancy tax that only covers Vancouver City (i.e. not Richmond, or 3/4ths of the metro area in terms of population)
>>
>>77197264

Kovalchuk was a fag and wanted to, but I see your point
>>
>>77197418

As a white oppressor living in Vancouver, don't joke m8
>>
>>77197595
Got a problem with capitalism, you soulless commie?
>>
>>77197761
yea
>>
>>77197595
Ottawa here

Vancouver sounds like shit
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.