[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Liverpool Supreme Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

ITK fuckasses are claiming deal is done. klopp says he won't be frustrated. van dijk smiles when an autistic man tells him to come to liverpool. what is going on. why do liverpool just ignore these two and go after other players. mfw no elite unknown buys like lewandowskee, roll REUSce and/or gotze. what the fuck is KLOPPO doing?
>>
>>77195482
>mfw no elite unknown buys like lewandowskee, roll REUSce and/or gotze. what the fuck is KLOPPO doing?
Out of these three Lewandowski was the only real "unknown" discovery. In germany Reus was already seen as the next big thing during his BMG days and Götze came from their youth ranks.
>>
>>77195528
nope
>>
>>77195528
Gündogan was fairly unknown. At least compared to his talent.
Kagawa is also weird
>>
>>77195545
yes
>>
>>77195482
>tf
>bandwagoning Liverpoo

pottery
>>
>>77195545
Yes. Reus won player of the year the season before joining. And Götze being a youth product isn't even debatable.
>>
>>77195705
It would be if it was United not Liverpool
>>
>>77195811
>Canadian

I assume you aren't an ex pat or you'd know Liverpool is supported by waaay more asians than United are. Largely due to Liverpool being the best team when half of India was migrating to England.

The thing with Liverpool is match day crowds wont show this off that much because season tickets are passed through generations of scouse families, so the Indians can't get their hands on them.
>>
>>77195482
>>96
>>
>>77195843
Wrong. I lived in England for 18 years you faggot flagposter. Never met a single Liverpool fan that wasn't white
>>
>>77196013
Haha fucking bullshit
>>
>>77196049
Haha kys you braindead mong
>>
>>77196013
Just to support my side of things, a british asian website asking why british asians love man u and liverpool so much https://www.desiblitz.com/content/british-asians-love-liverpool-fc-man-u

As for never seeing a non white Liverpool fan, that is the biggest crock of shit I've ever heard. I've met a non white fan of every club who's fans I've met in England. Its a multicultural country to the extent that there are ethnics in all but the very extreme rural areas. I honestly doubt you've ever been to England for you to say such an absurd thing.
>>
File: slip2.jpg (1MB, 4376x1460px) Image search: [Google]
slip2.jpg
1MB, 4376x1460px
>>
Braindead mong eskimo bit quiet now
>>
>>77195482
>ITK fuckasses are claiming deal is done

Still? Why does Liverpool think they can go up against Red Bull?
>>
>>77195528
Making "discoveries" is hard when you're one of the biggest clubs in the Prem and everyone will squeeze money out of you.
>>
>>96
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.