[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bay Area Laker fan here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1972.jpg (127KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1972.jpg
127KB, 1024x768px
We have won 16 championship while the Bandwagon Warriors are made up of Kobetards who want to see LeBron lose instead of cheering for a team with history

Fuck the Warriors. Get out of my state
>>
t. Lakers fan mad that the Warrior literally made the Lakers irrelevant
>>
>>77194028
We have Lonzo Ball
PG, Westbrook as LeBron are coming

The NBA needs us to survive

Warrior fans in real life are pussies though.
>>
>>77194064
>The NBA needs us to survive

lmao yeah that's why they vetoed that CP3 deal
>>
>>77194086
They vetoed it because the NBA was mad at the buss family

But seeing as how awful the NBA ratings have gotten they need us to shake things up

No coincidence that the highest rated NBA games are all laker games
>>
>calls others bandwagoners while bandwagoning the lakers from the Bay Area

Top jej
>>
>>77194391
I'm from Daly City

We've always been Laker fans and I'd say outside of Oakland, no other place in the Bay is more basketball crazy
>>
>I don't live within 300 miles of Los Angeles, but I'm not a bandwagoner

Tip top jej
>>
>>77194413
>I didn't follow the NBA until 2013

t. The average Dubs fan
>>
>I can't even read and I bandwagon the lakers

Jej
>>
>>77194064
>LeBron
This is most assuredly going to happen. Much like the Mayweather/Mcgregor shit, it just makes too much financial sense for too many people for it not to happen. LeBron wants out of Cleavland, that much is clear at this point. He already won on for da land, he hates Dan Gilbert and he sure as shit isn't going to piss away the last 7 years of his career on a small market team with cap issues if they aren't a frontrunner. For obvious reasons, none of the other destinations make sense. San Antonio is a shit tier small market, both New York teams are dumpster fires with bad owners and the Clippers are a second rate franchise like the Mets.
>>
>>77193980
>bay area laker fan
So you are a bandwagon Lakers fan? I assume by your title you were not born and raised in Southern California. Don't you understand the rules for being a fan of a team?
>>
I'm a Laker fan from socal and have lots of friends who are also. And truth be told, we never liked Lebron and don't really want him on our team in the future.
>>
>>77195462
Your a smalldicked gook who worships NBA players and their giant black dicks like the rest of Asia
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.