[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he elite or shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 99434_heroa.jpg (24KB, 620x430px) Image search: [Google]
99434_heroa.jpg
24KB, 620x430px
Was he elite or shit?
>>
>>77176128
JUST-tier career
He was the ultimate choker
he is shit.
>>
If he wasn't german no one would remember him at al
>>
Amazing player at his peak. I rate him higher than Schweinsteiger, Kroos etc.

He was very unfortunate to play during Germany's shit period and miss out on their golden generation
>>
>>77176128

The German Gerrard. He was pretty good back in his days and the reason behind Leverkusen glory days.
>>
>>77176128
>German Xabi Alonso

he was elite
>>
>>77176143
he never choked though

he was eactually lite, world class penalties, freekicks and headers, a true leader etc. but nobody likes him because 1. his teams choked all the important titles and 2. he is a huge cunt and mercenary.
>>
>>77180264
>he never choked though
underage pls

start at 1:00
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HC7mjdffm54
>>
>>77180300
i'm not underage, I saw ballack play at lautern. unterhaching is the only time you can actually blame him but then again it was neverkusen. also no foreigner knows about this anyway, they blame him for "choking" the wc, euro or the cl a few times when that was never his fault.
>>
>>77180264

>Captain of Neverkusen
>Never choked.

Kys.
>>
>>77180310
I agree
>>
He was a beast in the midfield. He could do everything. If you look at his Chelsea career he adjusted his style to accommodate Lampard's goal scoring and when the later got injured he seemlessly slotted into the goal scoring midfielder.

Also he single-handedly raped one of the best ManUtd teams of all time.
>>
I wouldn't really blame him for any of his "chokes"

>2002 CL final
It was >neverkusen against a team that had Makelele, Cambiasso, Zidane and Figo as midfielders

>2002 WC final
Didn't even play because of the retarded multiple yellow card rule and he and Kahn carried that mediocre team to the final in the first place

>2008 CL final
Drogba chimped out and Terry slipped

>2008 Euro final
Was up against the best Spain team of their golden era
>>
>>77176128
The unluckiest man in pro sports history
>>
clearly elite and if you disagree you only watched him during is rather average chelsea stint
>>
>>77180352
*Citation needed
>>
>>77176128
He was great, his career was only marred by his choked finals. Had he won at least one of them he'd be the best German Player of the 2000s
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.