[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tyson - GOAT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
Put your mother in a straight jacket, you punk ass white boy! Come here and tell me that and I'll fuck you in the ass, you punk white boy. You faggot. You can't touch me, you're not man enough. I'll eat your asshole alive you bitch.

Fuck you you ho. Come say to my face and I fuck you for everybody. You bitch. Come on you bitch. You scared coward, you not man enough to fuck with me. You can't last two minutes in my world bitch. Look at you, you scared now you ho. Scared like a little white pussy. Scared of the real man.

I'll fuck you till you love me faggot
>>
What did he mean by this?
>>
Why don't we have more completely unhinged people like this anymore? It's all transparent marketing today. At least Mike had a real personality.
>>
I can literally name 5 heavyweights better than Mike Tyson rn.

1. Tyson Fury
2. Anthony Joshua
3. Daniel Dubois
4. Wladimir Klitschko
5. Dillian Whyte

Mike Tyson only beat pumped up LHW, it's the equivalent of Mike Tyson beating Andre Ward or Roy Jones Junior.
>>
I remember when he said that. Every cracker jack was outraged and wanted to see him fall. Just as bad as they want to see Mayweather lose today.

Every white boy I knew back then wanted to see him fail until his career came to an end. Now they call him the greatest.
>>
>>77169508
uhh sweety, no-one here considers him GOAT x
>>
>>77169454
I agree that he's super overrated, but I still think he was 100 times more entertaining compared to today's HWs with the exception of Tyson Fury maybe
>>
>>77169454
Who the fuck has AJ and Fury beat besides a 100 year old Wlad?

Who the fuck has Dubois beat besides local drunks gathered from the pub to make him look good to delude retarded britcasuals such as yourself

Kys my man
>>
>>77169543
mike tyson is the greatest fighter ever to exist, angel.
>>
>>77169549
Fury is pretty GOAT entertainment wise, to the purist it's hilarious how he emasculated Klitschko in the ring.
>>
>>77169599
uhh sweety, 19 year old Dubois would beat a 21 year old Mike Tyson
>>
>I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless champion there's ever been. There's no one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever. There's never been anybody as ruthless. I'm Sonny Liston,I'm Jack Dempsey. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah.

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>77169454
What about Holly field?
>>
File: tyson punchout.jpg (17KB, 300x261px) Image search: [Google]
tyson punchout.jpg
17KB, 300x261px
>>77166933
Classic meme coming through boys
>>
>>77169454
>Mike Tyson only beat pumped up LHW, it's the equivalent of Mike Tyson beating Andre Ward or Roy Jones Junior.

That is not true at all
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.