[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

McGoober KTFO in sparring

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 8

File: darkness.png (141KB, 284x249px) Image search: [Google]
darkness.png
141KB, 284x249px
>Conor McGregor was supremely confident throughout the blockbuster MayMac world tour last week, promising the media and fans that he would knock out Floyd Mayweather Jr. inside four rounds on Aug. 26.

>According to Jessie Vargas, however, a former two-weight boxing world champion, McGregor has already been knocked out cold in sparring.

https://www.joe.co.uk/sport/boxer-claims-that-conor-mcgregor-was-knocked-out-in-sparring-session-134019

hahahaahaahhhah

>tfw you bit off more than you could chew
>>
>>77166540
It's all about he getttin money, who gives a shit if he lose

he already won
>>
Didn't the Roachie guy say that, the boxing coach with glasses?
>>
doubtful
>>
Any decent pro boxer would rough him up, sparring partners probably have to handle him with kid gloves
>>
>>77166540
This is probably not a true story. Not even a McGregor fan, but how the fuck can you get KO'd in sparring?
>>
>>77166779
he isn't trained to defend against boxers
>>
>>77166779
This happens all the time do you even tren?
>>
>>77166779
Happens all the time in sparring you moron
>>
Got knocked up after fighting 3 silverback gorillas for 36 hours straight while on a constant dose of vodka straight to to the vein.

Mayweather is finished.
>>
This is stupid as shit and if you fags weren't easily amused by bullshit stories every other day you'd remember they said the same thing before one of his recent MMA fights

Means shit all
>>
>>77167018
keep crying bitch nigga
>>
My dad works for Freddie Roach, he says Conor tapped out two weeks ago
>>
>>77166540
>>77166897
>>77166951
So he's probably been knocked out training MMA? It's nothing.
>>
>>77166716
He doesn't even have any good sparring partners. A couple of the usual MMA guys and some domestic level Irish boxers. Oh, and Paulie Malignaggi, who couldn't crack an egg. If he really got KOed by one of these guys then he's in more trouble than I thought
>>
>>77166779
cowboy cerrones been knocked out like a half dozen times in sparring apparently.
>>
>>77166540
How is it losing if you make $100 million regardless of the result?
>>
>>77167018
The difference being the last story came from an anonymous aka nonexistent source
>>
Literally the exact same story was "leaked" before his last fight against Alvarez. It's just disinfo being put out there to mess with Floyd. Conor's camp doesn't even do hard sparring. When he was on TUF, he made a big deal about how training is for sharpening the mind, not wearing down the body.

Although who knows, maybe that was disinfo as well.
>>
What boxing heads don't understand about CM is that his a wizard in terms of movement. His not analysing Floyd under boxing lenses. His analysing his movement just as one analyses someone walking. Movement is movement. That being said, I also don't believe he'll be a traditional boxer in there. His gonna make it his mission to confuse Floyd, show in something his never seen hence he keeps repeating: No one knows what I'm gonna do. I've been following Conor closely since post Chad Mendes and after the loss to Diaz his game went up a few notches. You notice in the rematch vs. Diaz his movement defensively was veru Floyd esque. Did you catch that? Watch it again you'll see. The plan I believe was to hit and not get hit so who else to learn from than Mayweather. You're correct I believe his downloaded Mays style and has been slowly integrating it with his own. People are in for a shock I'm telling you. I think Ido portal plays a huge role in this too. His gonna set up a lot of traps in there.
>>
>>77167417
MAH PRIDE

Plus it's not a loss as there will obviously be another rematch.
>>
>>77166540
YEEEEEEAAAAAHHH
>>
i hope he just kicks Mayweather in the head and doesn't even try to box
>>
>>77166610
Freddie Roach said Floyd told him the fight was on that and that the mick was looking for a trainer. Roach laughed and said it would take him three years minimum.
>>
>>77166779
Because boxers hit a lot harder than mma guys, and knock each other out in sparring all the time.
>>
File: 1496373381960.jpg (12KB, 400x285px) Image search: [Google]
1496373381960.jpg
12KB, 400x285px
Literally a nothing burger. Just some fucking crackhead esses gossiping with no proof.
>>
>>77167458

Floyd isn't going to rematch him he's got the 50 and all the hype is killed once McGregor is exposed
>>
>>77167448
>the great thing about McGregor is that...

He's fucking cab driver. A complete bum. Boxcar Billy. Can't box for shit.
>>
The run-on sentence salt mountain in the youtube video comments is amazing. There are going to be a lot of upset 14 year olds on 27 August.
>>
>>77167859

>b-but Mayweather only runs and hugs
>>
File: checkoutthisidiots.gif (454KB, 160x165px) Image search: [Google]
checkoutthisidiots.gif
454KB, 160x165px
>>77167448
>>
>>77167537
lol
>>
>>77168488
>accepted obvious facts are comical

Michael Bisping "Boxers hit ALOT harder then MMA fighters. Floyd could seriously hurt Conor"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pO5dcCToBI
>>
>>77167417
Not winning is losing
>>
>>77168673
>McGregors boxing career will be like my sex life. Lots of talk, but he will be lucky to last 30 seconds.
>>
>>77167003
Knocked up?
>>
>>77169340

If he gives birth to that Paco-Gorilla baby with fetal alcohol syndrome in the US, the baby'll be a citizen
>>
>>77166540
Conor is in for some serious trouble and he knows it. He may be a very tough guy but he ain't no professional boxer.
>>
>>77169380
not like we'll be able to tell the difference from the rest of them
>>
Oh wait? You can get fucked up in practice? Isn't that the entire fucking point of practicing??
>>
>>77170209
If he's getting floored against the Wetherspoons bouncers he spars against, Floyd will literally kill him.
>>
File: IMG_0838.jpg (96KB, 801x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0838.jpg
96KB, 801x1024px
>>77167003
Anon, I think you were raped.
>>
>eats shots from Mendes, 170 Diaz, Alvarez, Aldo, Ferguson and others in 4oz gloves
>someshow gets knocked out in sparring by worse fighters in 10oz

yeah.. nah
>>
He's to intelligent to win
>>
>>77170376
People get knocked out in 16oz gloves.
>>
I want the mick to win as much as the next guy but he simply doesn't stand a chance.

Everything is stacked against him, except age. But age doesn't matter as much when Mayweather has an infinite amount more experience and knowledge of boxing. /sp/ tries so hard to convince themselves that McGregor has a chance but he fucking doesn't.
>>
>>77167417
the only loser is Dana White. How will UFC recover after this?
>>
>>77167537
why would you knock your sparring partner out? This makes no fucking sense. The point of a sparring match is not to hit hard but get rhythm and conditioning going and improve technique.
>>
>>77166557
b-but human dignity is unprecifiable
>>
>>77170944
well they could pay some name boxer to get in the octagon and hope he gets his ass kicked.
>>
>>77170822
Mayweather can't finish fights anymore though.
All he does is play the scorecard, which leaves a small glimmer of hope that McGoober will land a lucky punch the longer the fight drags on.

I'm not saying its likely, but there is that 1% chance a lucky punch on an older/smaller opponent hits home

For the most part though, Mayweather's head movement and evasion is just too good. He is the best score card player ever.
>>
>>77170944

They're on FOX and have a good business model, in the long run it won't matter because it's a different sport. In the short term it depends how the fight ends, if Floyd senses that Conor is out of his depth and finishes him off early then that's embarrassing for them and hurts his brand. If he turns out to be competent and can go 12 rounds it doesn't matter.
>>
>>77171216
>Mayweather can't finish fights anymore though.
Against the best boxers in the world he can't. He could very likely finish McGregor
>>
>>77171104
They couldn't afford anyone with that kind of name recognition to do that.
>>
>>77168673
>Floyd could seriously hurt Conor
he knows that MMA fighters can kick too right? He can't actually think that a 40-year-old boxer who wins on points, not KOs, is going to "seriously hurt" somebody who can get kicked in the head
Boxers also stop getting hit once they go down, MMA fighters keep taking punches even after they fall
>>
>>77170944

Dana's getting his share don't worry about that
>>
>talk so much shit you somehow meme this fight into happening in the first place
>get your ass beat and still walk away with millions of dollars

it's genius really
>>
>>77171447
>Boxers also stop getting hit once they go down, MMA fighters keep taking punches even after they fall
This arguably makes boxing much more dangerous. Look at what just happened to Tim Hauge. Had that been an MMA match, he would have gotten finished early in the first round with minimal damage. Instead, he kept getting back up and taking blows until he died.
https://youtu.be/Idxyt6p9gec
>>
>>77170376
which one of them is a known heavy hitter?

fuck off cuckden
>>
This guy is just mad as fuck that a guy who is 0-0-0 in boxing is going to make more money in one fight than he will in his entire career.
>>
He's gonna get the shit beat out of him and whenever he's close to gaining or pressing an advantage Floyd will just run away and hug it out as always, he stands literally 0% chance and everything you see before the fight stating otherwise is delusion or kike marketing to make sure people still pay to see it
>>
>>77172024
Mendes and Alvarez both hit like tanks.

He fought Nate at 170 and Nate spars with Andre Ward.
>>
>>77170376
bigger gloves actually increase the risk of KO
>>
>>77170376
>Eats shots from (MMA fighter), (MMA fighter), (MMA fighter) and (MMA fighter)
Yeah, now which elite BOXER has he eaten shots from?
>>
>>77167704
floyd will stadpad and get as much money as he can.

let's take a second and understand how rare it is for a black man to keep working and to provide for his family. floyd is all about that.
>>
>>77170376
MMA fans showing their intelligence once more

you can hit way fucking harder with wrapped hands and 10oz gloves compared to those little mma gloves
>>
>>77166540
>Edgy fatfuck NEETS and Niggers shilling this hard
>The worst casuals of both worlds are flooding every outlet with their cancerous bullshit
>People claiming this to be the start of a race war.

I'm not even looking forward to this fucking fight anymore. I'll just be glad when it's over so all the fucktards retreat back to their basements.
>>
>>77167003
>Got knocked up
Hmm...this "fight" might be more entertaining than I expected.
>>
>>77172271
the strength in the punch is still the same no matter what the glove is. the only advantage with big gloves is that it gives better protection.
>>
>>77172314
you clearly have no experience in this regard, I do and I'm telling you facts
>>
>He loses
Oh well - he's not a boxer, not his rules, etc, Mayweather pussy fought him etc.. dozens of excuses, all reasonably valid. Get the biggest payday of his career.

>He wins
Upset of the century, beat the best boxer of all time, shoots himself up to the best fighters of all time category. Gets the biggest payday of his career.

Stop being fucking marks - it's a win win.
>>
>>77172334
because of muh hand protection?

or muh tiny added extra weight?
>>
>>77172358
yeah the hand protection allows you to fire away with much more power

without it you have to be more selective in your punch placement otherwise you WILL break your hands punching at 100% power

plus the hand wrapping makes the fist stiffer so it distributes force more effectively
>>
>>77172346

he can also get knocked out cold or suffer a brain haemorrhage
>>
>>77172258
If he beats Connor in a blowout (like he should) less than 100k people would buy the rematch.
>>
File: 1483851179819.jpg (35KB, 560x542px) Image search: [Google]
1483851179819.jpg
35KB, 560x542px
post yfw when Floyd rocks him so he forgets where he is and starts kicking and heems him cold
>>
>>77172391
>implying people aren't hooked on floyd

>tfw the next step would have been to organize a fight against rousey if she didn't feel from grace so quickly
>>
floyd will toy around with connor, my only hope is that connor will snap and choke him out
>>
>>77172440
no boxing board would ever sanction that fight, not even in vegas
>>
File: 1464693258311.png (1MB, 1200x801px) Image search: [Google]
1464693258311.png
1MB, 1200x801px
>>77172462
But it's 2017! Women can do anything, even fight Lesnar!
>>
>>77172462
she can identify as a man for the fight senpai.
>>
>>77166779
All that fucking traveling has him drained, I'm not even surprised
>>
>>77172271
>>77172334
>>77172378
You're an idiot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRmOOWPTRBs

Kill yourself.
>>
>>77172515
you don't know shit
stay in your basement
>>
>>77172515
>that video
>proving anything

lmao you fucking moron
>>
>>77172527
>Gets confronted with hard, scientific facts
>"B-BASEMENT W-WITH YOU"
Armchair "expert" BTFO.

>>77172546
>Samefagging because you got completely humiliated
>Inb4 poorly made shoop "proving" you didn't
Stay salty after you got BTFO with HARD FACTS. Boxbong once again humiliated.
>>
>>77172459

This fight is worth close to half a billion dollars in revenue. It's a complete fantasy to think Conor will do that because not only will he lose by disqualification but as Dana has said he will have his life ruined in the courts and make nothing from it.
>>
>>77172515
that's nice but a fucking boxing glove delivers more force across a large area giving you more knock out power because you can move their head, therefore their brain, easier, all without having to worry about damaging your hand.
>>
>>77172691
>Grasping at straws
>>>/box/
You're wrong. The video proves it.
>>
>>77171018
Isn't it like a 500m contract? I'd let Mayweather kick my ass for that money.
>>
>>>/asp/
>>
>>77172691
is that why 90% of boxing matches make it to a decision? and they punch eachother in the face hundreds of times and nobody even gets rocked?
>>
File: easy_fucking_money1.jpg (293KB, 1230x612px) Image search: [Google]
easy_fucking_money1.jpg
293KB, 1230x612px
>>77167003
THIS SO FUCKING MUCH

BET THE HOUSE ON CONOR
>>
>>77166557
>It's all about he getttin money
Floyd Mayweather & Dana White gettin money
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.