[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This guy lost to Nate Diaz. He lost by choke but what people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: wtf.jpg (316KB, 1090x421px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
316KB, 1090x421px
This guy lost to Nate Diaz. He lost by choke but what people forget is that the fight went to the ground because Conor was getting tagged on the feet and shot for a takedown. Nate Diaz had a 18-10 record and the dude has to train more than boxing.

How is Conor supposed to beat Floyd?
>>
>>77165611
He isn't, he's supposed to stir shit up and then lose to Floyd so that marketers can jump on 50-0
>>
>>77165611
>the fight went to the ground because Conor was getting tagged on the feet and shot for a takedown. Nate Diaz had a 18-10 record
How is any of this relevant at all?
>>
>>77165757
He couldn't outbox a mediocre fighter, how could he possibly outbox a professional boxer that is undefeated.
>>
File: 1500097170255.png (1MB, 896x874px) Image search: [Google]
1500097170255.png
1MB, 896x874px
Easy Work homie
>>
>>77165757
Because he was struggling on the feet with a almost-top fighter in MMA that uses exclusively boxing but has to train BJJ and wrestling and now he is going to face one of the greatest boxers there is? If I recall correctly Nate Diaz is orthodox and fights as a southpaw that makes him even weaker.
>>
>>77165833
YEAAAAAAH
>>
>>77165823
This. You said it better than me. Thank you.
>>
>>77165867
HARD WORK
>>
>>77165847
>>77165823
I thought you were saying that McGregor was getting kicked by Diaz.
t. newfag
>>
>>77165901
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nksckBIeKc
>>
>>77165646
This.

This entire thing has been as real as wwe. Both guys are putting on a show for idiots to give them your money. McGregor knows he won't win, and he doesn't care. This will be the biggest pay day of his career.

>I'm quadrupling my net worth in 1 fight
He literally said this in the last press conference.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.