[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dick Puncher

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Dixk puncher.jpg (13KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Dixk puncher.jpg
13KB, 300x168px
I'm still mad about Kovalev Ward II.
>>
I'm mad that he is considered the best boxer in the world. He's basically John Ruiz. At least Mayweather and Rigondeauiouy have clean punching.
>>
Why are Ukranians so much better than Russians at boxing?
>>
>>77152438
You mean "so fucking lazy he lost to Tyson Fury" Klitchko? Every single fucking fight that guy has he basically puts the guy in his armpit and pushes him down a bit. If I wanted wrestling I'd watch MMA.

I'll give you Lomachenko though. Here's hoping he unseats that smug dick punching asshole for #1P4P.

Alternately I'd be happy to see GGG get back up there. But he's been slipping lately. Think he's starting to party more? Or just getting old?
>>
>>77152402
Never saw it mentioned in news coverage, but the low blow that ended the fight was far from the first one he landed. I've seen people get points taken for much less.
>>
>>77152468
There's more than just Wlad and Loma. Ukranian boxing has way more depth.

>Think he's starting to party more? Or just getting old?
Getting old, I also think his ring IQ is overrated. Swings for the fences when there's no need to, I think he's lost some of his patience if anything.
>>
>>77152402
You're mad that a dumb fighter lost to a semi intelligent fighter? Get over it.

Kovalev only got this far in his career because he has ridiculous amounts of power and learned how to set himself up and land a 1-2 punch.

If a guy like pascal had an iq above 70 he'd be able to knock out kovalev unfortunately everybody in that division
A. Sucks
B. Is retarded
C. A+C

Kovalev was able to capitalize on a weak dumb division because he is gifted with incredible power. Ward won the first fight because he drew it out and didn't get ko'ed then messed with kovalev rhythm to the point where kov couldn't set up his 1-2. Kovalev also has shitty conditioning so he just couldn't last. Low blow or not kovalev wasn't winning the second fight.

I will say I think Andre ward is equally as lucky to have fought very weak very dumb divisions. It's a shame that heavier weights naturally draw more attention for literally no reason.
>>
>>77152468
Nope, Crawford is going to be the next P4P once he beats Indongo and unifies all the belts in the 140 lb. division.
>>
>>77155048
For what? Beating a miniature shell of a man who's name is gamboa? Or beating two lower tier guys(dulorme&lundy) who fought each other years before they fought Crawford?

Crawford has serious skill but he hasn't been close to tested at all. He's in a good division to dominate since there aren't any real names there. Would like to see him move up to welterweight
>>
>>77153700

Thought Kov was winning pretty clearly until the low blows desu senpai baka kek
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.