[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is BBB over?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: DEqNCUeVwAApk-n.jpg (93KB, 1024x992px) Image search: [Google]
DEqNCUeVwAApk-n.jpg
93KB, 1024x992px
sucky opener, groin strain
->switch to kobes/hardens = triple doubles, points, wins

>inb4 nanoballer
>>
I think he's wearing all the other shoes just to show them what they are missing on
>>
>>77131409
>switch to kobes/hardens = still a poor man's Ricky Rubio
>>
I wouldn't pay $22 for that junk 2bh
>>
>Be some loser rookie and sign a trash deal with nike/adidas or whatever chink company will give you a shoe that will be available in zero stores
>Be the next magic johnson who drops triple doubles with ease and wear whatever the fuck you want because you didnt sell your name away

btw bbb made over 200k in shoe sales in it's first day alone, not including all the pants/shirts etc. they sell. BBB is probably already profitable and made over 1 mil in sales easy.
>>
>wog shit
fuck off
>>
>>77133791
And? ZO2s have zero resale value because they can be replicated so easily. The originals are made in a ripoff factory.

At least when you buy reputable brands, you can tell the difference between real and fake.
>>
>>77134641
>He believes anything he wears isn't made in the same Chinese factories
>>
>>77134641
>implying your nike shoes arent made in an adjacent sweatshop
>implying signature ZO2's dont come in their own led case with BBB seal of authenticity

broke baby dick baller tripfag gtfo
>>
>>77133791
>vandalising your personal brand for one million pre-tax dollars
People will forget about this but still
>>
>>77134777
>>77134817
I've been involved with trade of merchandise with china. and yeah they're made in similar places but the workers and standards of the bigger brands are higher quality than the fake stuff you buy from a flea market. Theres a reason why anybody with a discerning eye can tell the difference.
>>
>>77133791
>over 200k in shoe sales in it's first day alone

that's 400 pairs
really not impressive whatsoever
>>
File: demardenoeszen.png (233KB, 600x436px) Image search: [Google]
demardenoeszen.png
233KB, 600x436px
>I've been involved with trade of merchandise with china. and yeah they're made in similar places but the workers and standards of the bigger brands are higher quality than the fakse stuff you buy from a flea market
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.