[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do European sports teams loan players? Are they that poor?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Lubea.jpg (243KB, 1280x720px)
Lubea.jpg
243KB, 1280x720px
Why do European sports teams loan players? Are they that poor?
>>
Why do Americoon sports teams trade players? Are they that poor?
>>
Teams loan players out because they don't plan to use them and don't want to pay their wages

Teams get players in on loan because they want a personnel boost but don't want to commit to buying someone who might not fit their system
>>
Why are american sports teams allowed to draft players? Are they that communist?
>>
File: mep.png (196KB, 432x480px) Image search: [Google]
mep.png
196KB, 432x480px
>>77113629

>be american sports team
>lose every game of the season
>finish last
>get awarded with the best players in the McDonald's Draft Lottery©
>win next season
>>
It's simply a business model you obese weeb
>>
>>77113775
Drafts aren't communism, they're oligarchy. The purpose of player drafts is to limit the player's bargaining power.
>>
>>77113629
Why do Americans take ridiculous loans to study at mediocre universities only to then become shift managers at McDonald's?

Are they that poor and stupid?
>>
>>77114963
Yea
>>
how the fuck do the fans of american franchises allow their teams to just move cities?
if that happened here the team would probably lose most of their fanbase
>>
>>77113775
>>77114904
>>77113775
>>77114963
>>77114993
>Not answering the question.
>Responses that are literally "no you"
How insecure you have to be?
>>
>>77115100
That's like trying to seriously discuss and answer the question "Is Earth round?"

It's pointless and hopeless to waste your time on talking to a person like that.
>>
>>77115100
i am extremely insecure but that has nothing to do with my answer
>>
>>77115144

>go on very high tower
>see flat horizon
>b..but the earth is a ball!
>>
>>77114904
It uses takes like 5 years of sucking if you're lucky, then you might win a championship though generally no.
>>
>>77115149
>>77115149
>>77115149
>>77115149
>>77115149
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.