[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is this allowed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

why is this allowed?
>>
>>77109317
Why would he go to Mulan of all places? He'd be a good buy for Barca or PSG, but both those clubs are too incompetent to buy him
>>
I understand Alves and him had a fallout with Allegri, his son is also a faghot who hates Juve, maybe it's the best for the club, Juventus has good backup cbs. What I can't understand is the price in this inflated market for a rival
>>
>>77109370
Because >>77105543
>>
>>77109317
too many threads Lionel 'Luigi' Leonardo
>>
>>77109478
Wrong wrong wrong. It should be like
>>77109317
t. Andrea "Andy" Petrozulli
>>
File: y3OA8qq.png (29KB, 1410x424px) Image search: [Google]
y3OA8qq.png
29KB, 1410x424px
>>77109317
Apparently there were some backstage problems in the UCL final, I'm not even surprised, the Juve that went out in the midgame was by no means the same Juve that went back in the field in the 2nd half.
>>
They're talking about de sciglio going to juve
>>
>>77110452
>get to the final on the back of a strong defence
>omg why do you want to defend so bad?
Fucking Alves.
>>
>>77110452

Lmao alves man

Fucking first two goals were his fault and now I read this. I don't even give a fuck about juve especially because of 96 but I'm still pissed
>>
>>77110452
fucking alves, dumb monkey
>>
>>77110452
Well shit
I can actually believe this since the second half Juve was a total pile of shit compare to the first half
>>
>>77111281
People had a good idea that the reports were true, but the sale confirms it.

Juve honestly dominated that first half Navas bailed Madrid out on 2-3 shots and Bonucci deflects a shot into their net half time was all she wrote.
>>
>>77111368

I wouldn't say they dominated, controlled, but it's not like they had Navas playing out of his skin.
>>
>>77111416
Dominated might be a stretch fair enough, but they were the better team by a decent margin IIRC that was Madrid's only shot on target the whole first half.
>>
>this cost Juve the Champions League
No. If Juve won people would claim they won because of this dispute during the break.
>>
>>77110774
>>77110732
>>77110788
feels good to see dani cancer alves ruining teams other than our NT, at least he is not selective
>>
>>77111577
He didn't play when you lost I to VII
>>
>>77111679
he didn't had to, it was a miracle we reached the semifinals with that team
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.