[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is an elite athlete in USA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1499954823566.jpg (86KB, 1000x633px) Image search: [Google]
1499954823566.jpg
86KB, 1000x633px
Americans seething, prune this janies, you know its the highlight of your pathetic miserable day, your life has no meaning, if it had why would you be a janitor on a bhutanese dirtbiking forum, FOR FREE?!
>>
He's a big guy.
>>
th-thick?
>>
Ran 40 yards in 5 seconds at 340 pounds. I bet you couldn't do that at half the weight.
>>
>>77099462
Who is this beanpole?
>>
>>77099462
Depends on the sport dumb ass. If the goal of the contest it to push another man backwards you bet your ass that man competes. Get your 2% body fat swimfag up against that and watch is asshole get blown out.
>>
File: wilforkjpg-e76faea55bfbd45d.jpg (41KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
wilforkjpg-e76faea55bfbd45d.jpg
41KB, 620x413px
>>77099462

Big Vince ran the 40 in five seconds, can dunk a basketball on a 10' hoop and benches 450. He has amazing lateral movement and agility. He formed a one man wall against the running game for nearly a decade with the Patriots and was a huge part of them being one of the most successful teams in any sport ever.

His job is to be a massive obstacle that shoves people out of the way and he did that at the highest levels for a decade.
>>
File: EuropeSemen.jpg (105KB, 652x774px) Image search: [Google]
EuropeSemen.jpg
105KB, 652x774px
lol why u mad tho?
>>
>>77099462
you'd never last one day on the DL
>>
>>77099462
>america is the most capitalist country
>also one of the fattest
>>
>>77099462
is this /fuckjannies/ general?
>>
>>77102077
I fail to see how this is offensive to janitors and mods.
>>
>>77102436
They've deleted a couple identical threads already
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.