[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's over for /ourlad/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 329
Thread images: 39

File: c.jpg (66KB, 897x762px) Image search: [Google]
c.jpg
66KB, 897x762px
http://archive.is/4VhIP

>And racism is also rampant in McGregor’s history of taunts and attempts to be “witty.”
will conor ever recover?
>>
Liberals unironically prefer someone who has beaten a women to someone who says something they find insensitive.
>>
>>77097401
But he's not white, how can he be racist?
>>
>>77097455
This.
>>
>>77097455
yeah, reverse racism doesnt exist
>>
>>77097401
>In a conversation with someone, I discussed McGregor and his “Dance for me, boy” comments. And to my shock, just like Mayweather’s father, this person didn’t think McGregor’s comments were racist. Yes, my side eye was twitching.

wow shocking, it's almost like you're just making shit up to be outraged by and nobody knows what the hell you're talking about.
>>
>>77097401
How come that nigger doesn't mention the time when Mayweather said some racist shit against Pacquiao?
>>
>>77097455

Non-whites can also be racist, Ling Ling.
>>
https://twitter.com/i/videos/tweet/885281477356912640

If Mayweather threw the Irish flag on the ground and stepped on it, would it be racist?
>>
>>77097401
>MMA fans
>Caring about SJW shit
They're (((barking))) on the wrong tree
>>
>>77097674
No
>>
>thinking these pre fight talks arent staged as fuck, for the purpose of hype building

anything mcgregor says on air is wind
>>
>>77097674
no because he's black?? hello are you stupid?
>>
File: 1475070753692.jpg (86KB, 1119x715px) Image search: [Google]
1475070753692.jpg
86KB, 1119x715px
Blacks already on suicide watch. They know that old man doesn't have what it takes to beat a warrior in his prime.

Pic related. Gonna be Floyd after that first round starts.
>>
>>77097619
Isn't "boy" a common thing to say similar to "mate" in Ireland?
>>
>>77097674
Divac almost got banned from croatia just for touching a croatian flag, how are irishmen feeling about McGregor throwing the flag to the ground?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6HLVJq4VBg
>>
>>77097619
>just like Mayweather’s father

so mayweather's father didnt think it was racist and a random person is calling HIM wrong? loving where these arguments are going desu
>>
>>77097401
>racist
And?
>>
If Conor knocks out Floyd, they'll be calling it a hate crime
>>
>>77098103
His intention was to throw it at Mayweather, not to disrespect his country.
I honestly wonder what would've happened IF Mayweather stepped on the Irish flag.

Would McGregor beat the shit out of him right there?
>>
>Dance for me, boy!
>Does a capoeira move
Since when is that racist
>>
>race baiting article
Into the trash, shat on and burnt.
>>
>>77098005
Not really. It's almost entirely used in the way McGregor used it. ie. You're not a man.
>>
>muh arguing over semantics in different contexts even though this person is from an outside culture and by extension does not know our context but it's so mean and he should know the context how how how!!!!????

Faggots, everyone. Journalism is dead.
>>
>dance for me boy (oops what did i just say, think i better say something else) dance for me son
>>
>>77097401
Yes, that term has no meaning anymore and is now a compliment
>>
File: 1497381455639.jpg (8KB, 323x323px) Image search: [Google]
1497381455639.jpg
8KB, 323x323px
By putting that nigger to sleep.
>>
>>77097401
wtf i love conor now
>>
>>77097401
>calls RDA spic
>calls Siver nazi
>calls Diaz cholo
>calls Floyd boy
>calls Brimage cotton picker

he can't keep getting away with it
>>
>>77099068
(((anglo)))'s opinion on ireland
>>
>>77097401
>the remains of Gawker
>taking the opinion of a bunch of millennials that would answer the question "Irish, Italians, Jewish and many other minorities overcame prejudice and worked their way up. Blacks should do the same without special favors." with a 'Strongly Disagree' seriously.
>>
>>77099245
Except he said dance for me boy again in the second press conference.
>>
>>77097401
>beating women is more acceptable than calling a black man boy
What the actual fuvk did i just read
>>
Can't he sure her for calling him a racist?
>>
Reminder that this is just bullshit to continue hyping this nonexistent 'fight'.
>>
>>77099808
Sue her*
>>
>>77099847
What? The fights been confirmed mate. August 27th
>>
>>77097401
I was waiting for this article.
>>
Basketball Americans in charge of taking the bantz
>>
>>77099921
>he thinks it's a real fight

Bet you believe the Russia hacking stories too, you'll eat up any narrative the media forces on you.

This isn't a real fight, it's basically a WWE event, bet the outcome is fixed. It's an obvious cash grab for a bankrupt and washed up old boxer (Floyd) and a publicity grab for a meme athlete in a meme sport. (Conor) This shit should be on Monday Night Raw.
>>
>>77097619

>Yes, my side eye was twitching.

Putting aside the actual point for a second, why do all these hack leftie 20-something bloggersphere writers insist on using the most smug and obnoxious prose possible? Why the constant sardonic interjections? It just makes you sound like an insufferable cunt.

I blame Joss Whedon.
>>
>>77100004
>i decide what the definition of real is because im edgy and cool
The outcome doesnt have to be fixed everyone knows mayweather will win. Even conor knows it
>its a cash grab
Welcome to professional sports dumbass. 99% of them do it for the money
>>
>>77098319
>His intention was to throw it at Mayweather, not to disrespect his country.
You can't go around throwing a flag, that's disrespectful.
>>
>>77097401
>archive link
Based Norway
>>
>>77098005
Its very common
>>
>callahan

mad cause her ancestors owners were irish
>>
>>77099674
Born, raised and live in Ireland. Quiet down you dirty brown mongrel.
>>
>>77097401
Calling someone 'boy' is racist now? Or only if it's a black man? Wouldn't that notion in itself be a racist one? What about Floyd who actually brought up Conors' race? That is not racist? It's so hard to keep up with this millennial drivel.
>>
>>77097401

Will Floyd ever find out if he doesn't have the reading skill to read this thread?
>>
'Boy' has been used as a pejorative term to insult black people in America for hundreds of years, where the fuck have you been?
>>
>>77100314
meant for
>>77100271
>>
>>77098005

More common than most other countries at least
>>
>>77100314
and used as a regular greeting for males in Ireland for a long time too
>>
>>77100314
Obviously not in that shithole they call america. If you hadn't noticed, Conor is an Irishman, not a yank.
>>
>>77098222
Well being a black person doesn't make you the arbitrator of what is and isn't racist. What McGregor said is racist but so what if it is. He's being incendiary to sell the fight. Since when is McGregor (or any other fighter) supposed to be a good person. Mayweather's a wife beater.
>>
>>77097619

>liberals mad on behalf of people who don't give a fuck

Pottery
>>
>>77100314
Isn't boy used as a pejorative term to any adult man, no matter his skin color? Also, didn't he used to call himself pretty boy floyd? You can't have it both ways.
>>
>>77100393

>imagine having your head this deep in the sand
>>
>>77097401

>Yesha Callahan

So is she Irish or not
>>
I can't wait until the entirety of the English language is deemed racist.
>>
File: conor.jpg (21KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
conor.jpg
21KB, 600x400px
WHO DA FUCK ARE YOU? READ THE PINSTRIPES YOU FUCKING BINGO BONGO, GET DA FUCK OUTTA HERE YA SNEK YEH!
>>
File: 1497447829226.gif (3MB, 267x337px) Image search: [Google]
1497447829226.gif
3MB, 267x337px
>>77100446
>Imagine not being able to explain your ridiculous position and instead try to insult someone on the internet
>>
I'm a white pseudo-Irish American so I can call paddies "Micks."

McGregor is a potato so he can call African Americans "Boy." These are just facts.
>>
>>77100359
Maybe in cork only not dublin
>>
>>77100505
Boy, on its own used against black people is treading the line of being racist. Depending on usage it could or could not be evoking slavery. Saying "dance for me, boy" is definitely evoking the historical usage of that rather than the modern.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1499885839495.jpg (28KB, 480x586px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1499885839495.jpg
28KB, 480x586px
What the fuck was McGoober thinking here?
>>
>>77100532
Dublin to Cork and everywhere in between
>>
No one gave a fuck when Conor said he would ride a horse through Aldo's favela and kill everyone not fit to work.

Conor is the bantsmaster
>>
>>77100561
>It's definitely true, even though I can't explain, prove, or even give a good reason for it.
Yeah I got it the first time. Keep crying racism on your blog, it's what you faggots are good at.
>>
>>77100593
He's actually pretty shit at it, he says just the stupidest stuff that would get him severely slagged here, but the yanks love it so more power to him
>>
>>77100561
this
when iz dem wyte boiz gonna free the slaves
>>
>>77100598
What's to explain. It was used in a degrading way by whites, against blacks exclusively, historically. Now it's used by everyone against everyone, so context matters. Sorry you lack the social competency to discern the intent behind words and need a handbook of common phrases to function in society.
>>
>>77100393
Its specifically used against blacks in the US. Its a thing. A thing McGreggor might not have been aware of.
>>
>>77100505

>words have fixed meanings and their content cannot be altered by context or intention

Let's apply your logic to another Conor quote

>If this were a different time, I would invade your favela on horseback and kill everyone not fit to work

Isn't invading anywhere on horseback and taking slaves offensive to everyone regardless of race? The Irish were subjugated by Cromwell, so it could be used either way, no need to read into anything here. Jorge Rivera used to call himself El Conquistador, so you can't have it both ways.
>>
>>77100633
Learn to read. Also, we're talking about American racism. One of us lives here and the other learned about it through memes on 4chan. When I need to learn how to make pastry, I'll defer to you.
>>
>>77100664
Its specifically used towards any male counterpart in Ireland. Its a thing. A thing Americans might not have been aware of.
>>
>>77100689
you are mentally ill if you think calling a black guy 'boy' or saying to him 'dance for me boy' is racist
>we're talking about American racism.
precisely, mentally ill shit
>>
>>77100645
>It was used in a degrading way by whites, against blacks exclusively, historically.
>Now it's used by everyone against everyone
You just explained it to yourself, how dumb are you exactly? We live NOW, not in the past. Stop being such a fucking crybaby and man the fuck up boy.
>>
>>77100664
No it's not. Stop
>>
>>77100684
>words have fixed meanings and their content cannot be altered by context or intention
Not sure who you're quoting there boy, because it sure as hell isn't me. I'm arguing the exact opposite.

>Isn't invading anywhere on horseback and taking slaves offensive to everyone regardless of race?
>regardless of race
Exactly! Regardless of race. That's my entire point. None of these insults have a thing to do with racism.
>>
>>77100695
Where's the fight? Where did he say this? Which country is going to buy a large majority of the PPVs? Towards a person of which nationality did he use it?

Once you've answered all that you can also answer if "dance for me, boy" is a common phrase in Ireland too? Or is the shuckin and jivin nigger stereotype of American invention?

>>77100718
Great argument

>>77100724
I'm >>77100387
I have no truck with what McGregor said. He said it exactly so you and I have this argument and hype the fight for them. Which is smart. You are not.
>>
>>77100782
You sound like a nigger
>>
>>77098103
We're not flag fetishists here. It's just a flag bro
>>
>>77100782
>He said it exactly so you and I have this argument and hype the fight for them
No mate, you and your fellow niggers try to turn literally every insult thrown at any black person into racism. You're reaching and it's fucking pathetic. Conor is not.
>>
File: 1497120558840.jpg (245KB, 570x845px) Image search: [Google]
1497120558840.jpg
245KB, 570x845px
>Sure, Mayweather may be a bit flamboyant, an alleged woman abuser
>alleged woman abuser

>*but Conor saying some words is more offensive*

>here’s to hoping that Mayweather knocks his racist head right off his body in August.
>>
>>77100823
I'm not black. But if that makes you feel better about your weak argument we can pretend that I am.

Just ask yourself this, would you feel comfortable saying "dance for me, boy" to a black man publicly? And I don't mean the potential physical harm it would do to you rather what people would think of you. That's all racism is, it's not a real quantifiable thing, just something most people agree on. You're welcome to disagree but it doesn't matter to the world if you do.
>>
>>77100754

>I'm arguing the exact opposite.

Apparently you aren't. You said (as I assume only one Dutch anon is ITT) that boy is a pejorative term no matter what skin colour is involved. Therefore you fail to grasp the concept of duality of language, and how a word adopts a fundamentally different meaning when used in different situations. You're also being deliberately frivolous when it comes to the relatively shallow historical roots of the word in question and how it is obviously inappropriate to use it in the context we are discussing.

Also the fact that you sincerely agreed with my mocking of your logic proves that you are obviously a fucking idiot.
>>
I'm eagerly awaiting the day that just talking to a black person will get me labled as a racist in my country.
>>
>>77100932

I think the issue is more that Conor is an Irish man, having lived most of his life in Ireland. In Ireland, I don't think "dance for me, boy" would be taken as an offensive phrase. The USA is obviously a more racially sensitive country, but I don't think its fair to expect Conor, in the heat of the moment, to think that a fairly neutral expression like "boy" carries racist undertones. It's only in a particular American context that it carries this undertone, and its not one that Conor is going to be familiar with.
>>
File: IMG_0613.jpg (77KB, 1024x662px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0613.jpg
77KB, 1024x662px
>>77097420
>liberals prefer Mayweather
Just some them this pic
>>
>>77100932
are you stupid or falseflagging
this isn't just some negroid conor found on the street
it's a guy he's gonna match with
>>
>>77097401
We need to de-stigmatise racism. It's worse than being a murderer in their eyes.
>>
>>77100932
>would you feel comfortable saying "dance for me, boy" to a black man publicly
Yes. Whatever snowflakes like yourself insist is racism, the rest of the real world (so not tumblr and homotional twitter bloggers) does not agree with your pathetic crying. Also, this isn't just some random black dude, it's the guy he is going to fight, that's what they are promoting. Do you grasp the concept of context at all?

>>77100952
>a word adopts a fundamentally different meaning when used in different situations
I have no words for how stupid you are. The situation in which he said it was a fucking fight promotion! They are meant to insult each other... This wasn't a fucking christmas diner, you idiot. Was calling him a bitch misogynistic as well? Seriously, how dumb are you exactly?
>>
when the fuck did boy become a racist insult

U.S is fucked
>>
>>77097401
Conor a gud bou, he din du nuffin!
>>
>>77101104
It has been for ages. Literally nobody actually gives a fuck though. It's a few media outlets and 4chan blowing this out of proportion
>>
>>77100598
He's right though. In America, calling a man a "boy" regardless of race is considered a pejorative. But the "dance for me part" turns it a bit racial. It evokes images of shucking and jiving for the masters.
>>
>>77101104
anything that's not polite and said to the face of a black 'man' is racist in america

it evokes imagery from when white masters would say impolite things to black people
>>
>>77101160
You're an idiot. It's just racist in your twisted hypersensitive perception, it proves you spend too much time reading genderneutral internet blogs by uneducated trannies.
>floyd is known as a dancer in the ring
>he's tiny as fuck
>used to call himself pretty boy
'Dance for me boy' seems like a perfect insult for boy floyd.
>>
>>77097810
sadly a lot of people actually have that exact thought process. always amusing when a black woman criticizes islam or vice versa and they have to calculate who has more victim points.
>>
>>77097537
>reverse racism
What does that even mean?
Do Finns think only certain people can be racist, and when others are, it's "reversed"?
get a fucking dictionary, Vodka.
>>
>>77101035
I can agree to that. Partly because I don't know the social mores of Ireland. And like I said, I don't have a problem with Conor saying it, in the heat of the moment when he was trying to be incendiary. Even if he knew it was racist that's fine.

>>77101065
We're talking about whether the phrase is racist. Not whether it was okay for Conor to use it against Floyd. Which, like I've said, it was.

>>77101093
>Do you grasp the concept of context at all?
lol

You do realize that you're making the opposite point to what you think you're making?
I'm saying what McGregor said is okay despite being racist because of the context of a fight.
You're saying it's okay because it's not racist. So if it was, it wouldn't be okay to say?

Keep fighting the good fight anon.
>>
>>77101160
Do you think an guy who grew up in inner city Dublin gives a shit about the black massa race?
>>
>>77100810

This, he could knock mayweather out and wipe his arse with the flag for all I care, I'd still be keking all the way to the grave.
>>
>>77097674
he should have just took some of the notes and thrown them on him calling him irelands bitch when he had the flag around him
>>
>ITT American society in a nutshell
>>
>>77101263
>You're saying it's okay because it's not racist.
No I'm not, I see you can't read all that well, just like your idol. I'm saying it's okay, AND it's not racist.

>So if it was, it wouldn't be okay to say?
Yes, it would still be fine, it would just be racist then. Difficult isn't it, when things aren't black and white like you want everything to be. Fuck americans are retarded.
>>
File: 1499344895617.png (120KB, 228x204px) Image search: [Google]
1499344895617.png
120KB, 228x204px
>americans consider the word "boy" racist

what the actual fuck is wrong with your country?
>>
>the fight of the century is about to begin
>race war is on the brink if it doesnt go just right
>McGregor makes his entrence
>a chariot pulled by a dozen enslaved melanin enriched black men
>he dismounts as six nubian godesses form a human stairs to the ring
>the aura of his privilege hospitalizes all proud POC in the first three rows
>Floyd crawls out from a janitors closet
>he walks to the ring as the racist white people throw garbage and slurs at him
>he steps into the ring trying not to make eye contact with his oppressor
>Connor asks him "are you ready to dance boy?"
>n-no masa, ima ready to make you check yo privlage
>Mayweather pulls a book from his trunks and opens it to the first page
>a bead of sweat rolls down the Gregor's face
>Mayweather begins reading out loud
>B-big Dog
>Little d-dog
>McGregor goes flying backwards as he begins having a seizure
>Floyd is declared winner by TKO
>All the white pepole in attendance break down in tears and commit mass suicide for being eternally BTFO'd
>Floyd is awarded the Noble prize for ending racisim
>Drumpf is impeached and Obama is now president forever.
>Beyonce gives birth to her twins and names them Money and Mayweather jr.
>McGregor whispers with his last breath "how could i even compete?"
>>
>>77101263
>We're talking about whether the phrase is racist.
any phrase is racist when directed at a black person
it may evoke imagery from when blacks were slaves
duh
>>77101433
they'd probably be better off with 13% random black africans than nigger americans
>>
>>77101433
Depends on context, it has more racial undertones in the south
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDswiT87oo8

is this song racist in America?
>>
>>77101433
Only if it's said to a black man... Yes this is really what they think.
>>
>>77100393
It is. If anyone talks to you and emphasizes the word boy, they are looking down on you, regardless your color. But it was also use a lot on black slaves.
>>
>>77100623
you dont know shit
>>
>>77101402
>I see you can't read all that well, just like your idol.
lol, I don't follow boxing (the last bout I saw was Mayweather v Pacquiao and I was pulling for Manny despite him being a homophobe). Even if I did no boxer would be my "idol". I stopped idolizing athletes after school.

> I'm saying it's okay, AND it's not racist.
You haven't made that point anywhere apart from your own head. You've been vehemently contending that it isn't racist at all. Only logical conclusion to that is that if he did say something racist you'd be against it.

>Difficult isn't it, when things aren't black and white
Dude, that's what everyone's been trying to tell you. Why the phrase is racist because of the historical context. You're the one who wants things to be black and white.
>>
>>77101514
Be quiet, boy.
>>
>>77101514
Whips were used a lot on black slaves as well, does that mean whips are racist? Or are they only racist when used on a black person?
>>
>>77101546
>boy
holy shit don't you know there could be a black man behind his flag

he was literally a slave
>>
>>77101546
That's racist
>>
>>77101558
Yes, the imagery of a white guy whipping a black person is racist. Not the whip, but the person. Just like the phrase,"dance for me, boy" isn't racist, the person using it is.
>>
>>77101558
I'm guessing the person getting whipped wouldn't think about asking the whip if it's racist. Although that would be funny

"Don't hit me with that rasict ass whip."
>>
>>77100664
I've lived in east long beach, I've been in chicago and detroit

ain't nobody callin niggas boys as a racial insult faggot
>>
isn't "boyo" an irish thing that means boy or lad? conor says boy to a lot of people.
>muh virtue signalling
>muh desire to appear offended
>>
>>77101542
>Only logical conclusion
Hahahaha, I bet that sounds very logical in your twisted tranny head, yes. Goddamn you're retarded. The entire discussion is about racism or not. You're the one who tries to fit in right and wrong, for whatever retarded reason.

>the phrase is racist because of the historical context
Sigh, you clearly don't understand what racism is. You think historical context trumps the actual context in which the words were said. See, we're not talking about a slavemaster talking down to one of his slaves, we're talking about a fighter in 2017 talking to a boxer, during a fight promotion, where the whole idea is to insult each other... It has nothing at all to do with racism, and only ameridumbs would be retarded enough to see racism here.
>>
>Americans are so cucked you cant even say the name of the male species without it being racist

KEK
>>
>>77101614
You're again wrong. The only way a white person whipping a black person is racist, is if he does it BECAUSE he is black. If he does it because he's an asshole who deserves a whipping, it is NOT racist... You clearly don't even understand wtf racism is. Please stay in school.
>>
File: 1478147072783.gif (2MB, 350x300px) Image search: [Google]
1478147072783.gif
2MB, 350x300px
>>77101680
time for the nukes, russia

where are the most sjw-ridden areas in the country?

the bay area, seattle, LA, D.C ?
>>
File: 1493087982553.gif (1MB, 207x207px) Image search: [Google]
1493087982553.gif
1MB, 207x207px
>>77101689
BTFO
>>77101614

there is no recovering from this
>>
File: Berniemac.png (300KB, 957x532px) Image search: [Google]
Berniemac.png
300KB, 957x532px
>Yesha Callahan

Black Irish?
>>
File: loyalist.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
loyalist.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>77100810
Flags are SERIOUS business in the north part of Ireland

https://www.irishcentral.com/news/flag-wars-in-belfast-as-ivory-coast-world-cup-tricolour-irks-loyalists
>>
Wasn't he talking about the crowd when they were singing?
>>
The fuck are these guys talking about? They've always got something to complain about when it comes to what the boxers say. Boxers always go too far in their eyes. I don't pay that much attention but even I know that's the point. That's why people look forward to the fights so much. Why don't these fucking bitches and faggots just get the fuck out of the sport? It's so irritating to their faux outrage about things.
>>
>>77097401
>You couldn't shine me shoes if I asked you, boyo!

unbelievable.
>>
File: america.png (15KB, 724x150px)
america.png
15KB, 724x150px
This is the top reply to the article.
>>
File: 1492648137983.png (1MB, 1276x1016px) Image search: [Google]
1492648137983.png
1MB, 1276x1016px
>>77100368
SKEEEUP I KNOW HE IRISH BUT HE SHOULD KNOW WHAT SAYING BOY TO A BLACK MAN MEANS IN THIS COUNTRY.

ALSO WHY DA CROWD BE SUPPORTING HIM OVER THE BLACK AMERICAN? TYPICAL WHITE AMERICA. OH WHATS THAT? THIS WAS TORONTO?

SKIP LEMME TELL YOU WHAT MY GRANDMA USED TO TELL ME WHEN WE WENT TO PICK BERRIES. TWO HUCKLEBERRIES GROWING NEXT TO EACH OTHER ARE BROTHERS EVEN IF THEY ON DIFFERENT BUSHES.
>>
Just start the race war already
>>
>>77101689
>is if he does it BECAUSE he is black
lol, most blacks who were whipped by whites weren't whipped because they were black, they were whipped because it was considered okay to whip them. Today, it's wrong to whip anyone, whether they deserve it or not. Morally and legally. But good to see you at least conceded that your strawman of calling the whip racist was weak.

What you've done is confused discrimination and racism. Denying an old person a job he is qualified for is discriminatory but not racist. Calling a black guy a nigger is racist but not discriminatory. Punishing black people more harshly for crimes is racist and discriminatory.
>>
>>77100532
He said "Ireland". Dublin is an Anglo city.
>>
>>77101883
yes
whites evoke imagery from when the white massa whipped their ebony slave
>>
>>77097652
why does everyone keep thinking Canadians are asians?
>>
>>77101895
shut up nigger
>>
File: Never Forget.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Never Forget.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: 1481349052620.jpg (75KB, 547x692px) Image search: [Google]
1481349052620.jpg
75KB, 547x692px
>>77101895
can anyone really be this retarded?
>>
File: pilkopalm.gif (396KB, 300x162px) Image search: [Google]
pilkopalm.gif
396KB, 300x162px
>>77101895
>blacks weren't whipped because they were black
>they were whipped because it was considered okay to whip blacks
Fuck you're retarded.
>>
>>77101895
we should reinstate feudalism so your black master can whip your serf ass
>>
File: 1494306395123.gif (1MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
1494306395123.gif
1MB, 320x213px
>>77101895
>most blacks who were whipped by whites weren't whipped because they were black
>they were whipped because they were black
>>
File: 1494866614669.gif (2MB, 248x266px) Image search: [Google]
1494866614669.gif
2MB, 248x266px
>>77101940

>that font
>>
>>77101962
who's the grill

gimme the sauce, boss
>>
>>77101895
If anyone ever tries to deny that niggers are inherently inferior to whites, just show them this post. They will see the light.
>>
Yes, boy might mean less than a man. But why does that mean less than a man because black? Given that this is pre-fight smack talk and questioning one's opponent's masculinity abounds, you'd have to be pretty racist to think that nigger Mayweather's skin colour was the reason. Is nigger Mayweather's skin colour the only thing this dumb black cunt sees?
>>
>>77101523
conker?
>>
>>77101916
because they've fucked your housing markets
>>
>>77101974
he said he was white in one of his earlier posts btw
>>
>>77101973

i wish i knew my burger buddy
>>
>>77102021
You can understand my hesitation in believing him. What with his flag and all.
>>
>>77101895
People miss his point. If you smack a child, you don't smack them because they are a child. You smack them because they are doing some dumb shit. Them being a child is a prerequisite though because smacking a child is discipline and smacking an adult is a violation.

Pretend this is 40 years ago when the average person wasn't a bitch and tan-hidin' was prevalent.
>>
>>77101680
>the male species
>>
>>77102058
>If you smack a child

You're not allowed smack children anymore.

You're not allowed discipline children anymore.

Thought crimes are punishable.

Pick up that can.
>>
>Sure, Mayweather may be a bit flamboyant and woman abuser and is probably at a second-grade reading level (no offense to second-graders out there)

>but thankfully, what recent press events have shown is that McGregor is a full-fledged racist. And, finally, more people are calling him out about it.

so it's okay to abuse women, but it's NOT OKAY to say some mean words :(
>>
>>77098005
Yea boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
>>
>>77101895
Shut up nigger porch monkey
>>
>>77097420
fpbp
>>
>>77100037
>I blame Joss Whedon
As a starting point, that's not bad.
>>
>>77101949
I know English isn't your first language but better is expected of >>77101974 and >>77101957

People other than blacks were whipped too. But in the case of black people it wasn't considered a wrong thing to do. Black people weren't usually whipped for being black, it was for insolence or something similar. Whipping a white man was always wrong in America. Whipping a black man wasn't. Now, both are wrong.

But because of the history of it being okay to whip a black person, the image of a black man being whipped by a white man is racist.
>>
>>77102138
>actually trying at this point
Mate just take the L, you're making yourself look like a fool.
>>
>>77102156
Whatever makes you feel better about not addressing the arguments.
>>
>>77100565

That's literally the most bad ass man who ever lived you posted there; Peter Freuchen
>>
>>77098005
In the bog counties it is but not in Dublin
>>
>>77100271
>Calling someone 'boy' is racist now?
This is the kind of shit Americans are thoroughly obsessed with - finding/creating a victim and making sure everyone knows you are on the "right" side.
In Canada, people call it "the grievance industry".
>>
>>77102177
You have no arguments. You don't even have a clear understanding of the words you use. You're an idiot.
>>
File: 1493859453873.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1493859453873.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>77102138
>he's still posting

keep em coming anon
>>
>>77099671
Ireland doesnt have a history of black slavery. He can say whatever he wants except maybe nigger cause thats too obvious.
>>
File: Capture.png (31KB, 702x340px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
31KB, 702x340px
wtf i hate kindergarten now
>>
Ruining natural order because of "muh feelings" was a mistake. This bitch needs to be whipped by a white man
>>
>>77101743
Just another Black with an Irish name, it has to do with Blacks being taken in by Irish Nuns at the start of American history which at the time most were slaves and didn't have names so most adopted the names of the Nuns

I mean c'mon, Eddie Murphy
>>
>>77102205
Of course I have no arguments when you're trying to defend
>does that mean whips are racist?
Good for you this thread is basically clickbait for racists, that you can ignore the arguments in favor of popular consensus.
>>
>>77102215
lol
>>
>>77102202
>In Canada, people call it "the grievance industry".

Seems like a productive industry since it elected your new leader.
>>
>my only interest in boxing is a boxing movie and a movie that a boxer appeared in
>here's my opinion on it

No-one can make you feel inferior unless you acquiesce. She feels inferior so she takes the offence.

Not even sure what's so bad about 'boy' in the USA. It probably isn't even a thing, it's just some victim bullshit.
>>
>>77102212
Irish were some of the worse slave traders when they arrived in America.
>>
File: image.png (303KB, 582x582px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
303KB, 582x582px
>>77102254
>mfw ice cube got told his surname was irish and he acted like it wasnt
Honestly think black Americans are retarded
>>
>>77102265
That's not what I'm trying to defend you mouthbreather. No comprehensive reading either I see. God it must suck to be you. Can you at least count to 10?
>>
lol, snowflakes are so sensitive! They get triggered over the smallest things.
>175 posts and 21 image replies omitted.
>>
>>77102302
Jackson isn't an Irish surname.
>>
>>77102288
The massahs say it to slaves in slave movies, only thing I can think of
>>
>>77102288
For millennials they feel like it's something new, insulting and stupid.
>>
>>77102296
Hello mboko the nigerian

>>77102302
Ice Cube's surname is Jackson. Jackson isn't an Irish surname.
>>
>>77102321
His surname is O'Shea, the fuck are you on
>>
>>77102280
Pal, we had a gay indian installed by the jew world order cartel as Taoiseach, i wouldn't go mouthing off at others "leaders"
>>
>>77102265
>popular consensus
You mean a blog by a black uneducated racebaiting professional victim?
>>
>>77102338
His forename is O'Shea, you fucking dolt.
>>
>>77102337
>>77102349
>its a faggot knows exactly what i meant but pretends he doesn't to try and act smart
kys
>>
>>77102349
No wonder he changed it to Ice
>>
>>77102304
>the word boy isn't racist when used against a black man just like whips aren't racist when used against a black man
This is your argument. It's such a strawman and misses the point so completely I actually give you credit for trying to distance yourself from it.
>>
>>77102363
>say the wrong thing
>twice
>get corrected
>twice
>Start crying anyway
Fuckin state of ye
>>
>>77102376
Look, you have already demonstrated to everyone that you don't understand what racism is. Now you also prove you don't understand what strawman means. I would explain why you're wrong, but at this point it honestly feels like bullying. So I'm just gonna leave you alone. You clearly need some help, I hope someone will be able to tolerate you, it's not gonna be me. Have a good day, boy.
>>
>>77102384
>know exactly what i meant
>act like a cunt
>twice
get cancer
>>
>>77097401
mcgregor will show young white men that its ok to be yourself around black people.

regardless of if he will win the fight, he's won the political fight

it will be because of mcgregor that political correctness ends

what a time to be alive
>>
>>77102340
The people didn't vote for him.
The Fine Gael base will not vote for him.
He's essentially a conservative and makes Trudeau look like a blue-haired, screeching communist.
>>
>>77102419
You said his surname was Irish and he pretended it wasn't. In reality, his forename is Irish and he made a joke about his mum having an "Irish thang on the side" but then truthfully stated that his mother just liked how it sounded.

You were both wrong and lying and you rightfully look a right fucking twat right now.
>>
>>77102425
Stop being nigerian benders and go back to being Irish. Bloody fed up with you lot lately.
>>
>>77102452
>people never misremember anything
>people never mix things up
Get cancer
>>
>>77102472
What are you blithering about, Ahmed?
>>
>>77102418
>demonstrated to everyone
Still trying to "win" the argument based on popular consensus. Still not addressing the arguments. Still distancing yourself from your original argument. Still thinking that I'm black and insinuating that will make me mad or make your lack of arguments look better.

In some time, when you're not worried about winning internet arguments, some of my points will make sense to you. Till then, have a good life.
>>
>>77102520
Lol literally cringing @ your zilch ass
>>
>>77102520
>expecting me to argue with someone who doesn't even understand the words he uses
pls boy
>>
>>77102481
Stay wrong. Stay mad.

>>77102492
Pure-blooded Gael up North, mboko. You're down to 82% Irish, you "naturalise" more niggers per capita than anyone else on Earth, you voted for faggot marriage and you're trying to remove Christianity from Ireland. Pearse is spinning in his fucking grave.
>>
>>77102547
Wanna know how I know you have no friends? :)
>>
>>77101497
>racial undertones
yeah, only if you want to see racial undertones in the message. whats next, he calls someone a dummy and thats considered racist because a white slave owner once called a black slave a dummy?
>>
>>77102565
Oh dear, I've made him so angry that he's trying to mask it behind smiley faces. An actual, unironic, real life attempt at the wojack meme lmao
>>
>>77102547
>1.2% Black Irish / Black African

ooooooooh they're taking over!
>>
>>77102641
>18% non-Irish
>Islam is the fastest growing religion
>voted for faggot marriage
>abortion probably not long behind it
>state TV portrayed Cú Chulainn as a literal African
>more than 10,000 Nigerians just up and vanished between the last 2 censuses
>literally hundreds of thousands of people refused to identify their ethnicity in the latest census (You really think they're white?)
>that whole #weareirish bollocks
Dublin is killing the Republic and you're just plugging your ears and shaking your head. You're fucking pathetic. Probably a nigger yourself.
>>
>>77102732
Go burn down a Chinese restaurant with your Loyalist friends you fucking fruitcake.
>>
>>77102762
I fucking knew I had you pegged as a dirty Dublin Anglo nigger. You're all the same. I've had shits with more Irish blood in them than everyone in that city combined.
>>
>>77102520
Please stop.
You obviously get all of your "historical facts" from movies like 12 years a slave and Roots.
Please research before starting an argument.
>>
>>77102613
Cringe
>>
>>77098319
>Would McGregor beat the shit out of him right there?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>77102780
haha typical salty brit
>>
>>77102908
So very very angry
>>
>>77100224
>Born, raised and live in Ireland
i'm sorry
>>
>>77103074
>Dubliner considers Nigerians to be Irish but don't consider fellow Gaels to be Irish because they were born on the other side of an arbitrary line in the grass drawn and defined by brits
You couldn't be more Anglo if you were the Queen herself. You are a joke.
>>
>>77103098
What's to be sorry for? Could be worse. I could be a mongrel like yourself.
>>
will /pol/ ans /spol/ implode when floyd beats the potato?
>>
>>77103127
>What's to be sorry for?
that you live in a third world shithole that only exists because the eu keeps pumping money into it?
>>
Too many Irish itt

This oughtta ward you mick fucks off
>>
I hope connor knocks out that women beating chimp
>>
>>77103147
t. A country with Detroit in it
>>
File: bundas.jpg (55KB, 712x400px) Image search: [Google]
bundas.jpg
55KB, 712x400px
>>77103164
You are sorely mistaken.
>>
>>77103182
detroit is a city potato head.
your entire country is worse
>>
>>77103180
>a man with no previous amateur or professional boxing fights is gonna knock out one of the best boxers of his generation
>>
File: 1482032266131.png (492KB, 598x415px) Image search: [Google]
1482032266131.png
492KB, 598x415px
>Conor McGregor Accused Of Racism After Making ‘Dancing Monkeys’ Remark On ‘Jimmy Kimmel’
http://www.totalprosports.com/2017/07/13/mcgregor-describes-black-boxers-in-apollos-gym-in-rocky-3-as-dancing-monkeys-video/

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ???

That can't be the scene Conor was referring to here. I need a red pill.
>>
>>77103206
You said this like it would prove something I said to be wrong but it didn't. Weird stuff, D'qenshius Paco Almerez Djokovic.
>>
>>77103281
>i say it was wrong because i didn't like it
is the average iq of ireland 58?
>>
>>77103311
Close enough

https://iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/ie-ireland
>>
>>77103311
You probably should bring in average iqs or reading literacy into it.

Especially since you're getting trolled by such low tier bait.
>>
>>77103324
>92
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>77103311
I'm an Irish Catholic in NI. We are far and away the smartest people in these two islands. The only people that even come close are the chinks.

But yes, do tell me all about the American education system lmao
>>
>>77097401
What the fuck is the writer of this article thinking? Did she just assumed that blacks are monkeys?
>>
>>77103392
so your iq is 94?
a real genius in ireland
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>77100561
Yes, any upper-class white AMERICAN knows not to say "boy" when referring to a black person. Just like they know not to say "nigger" around black people. But in the context, and given the fact that Conor isn't even fucking American, I would say that it was excusable and that he did not mean it in a racist way.
>>
>>77103392
>Irish Catholic
>a dumb potato that believes in a sky god and likes to rape young boys

you're not helping your argument here
>>
File: lol.jpg (66KB, 606x643px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
66KB, 606x643px
>>77103403
>we wuz kangz
>>
>>77103277
He says "celebrity gym". Before Rocky even fights Clubber Lang he's in a big stupidly lavish gym with dancing women. I suspect that's the scene Conor's referring to but misremembering.
>>
File: 1487469739778.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1487469739778.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
>>77103277
>WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ???

Heres your Red Pill whether you can swallow it or not

Theres a jew cartel right now trying to start race wars world wide, they,ve been planning this shit for decades

Have you not noticed on this site alone the amount of race baiting threads?

This is why Europe and the North American Countries have been getting flooded with muslims and blacks for years now, to basically throw us all in the same arena then light a match

They've been pulling this scam for centuries, if you research stuff like the kalergi Plan and Frankfurt School, all the shit going on in the world right now will start making sense to you

It all leads right back to jews and israel
>>
>>77103403
Our children are the sixth smartest in the world.

>>77103416
>kiddy diddling
Ever notice how it's always boys being molested?

That's because it's gays that are the problem.
>>
>>77103427
Jews are the real Übermensch.
>>
>>77103447
>Our children are the sixth smartest in the world.
their IQs breaking 95?
>>
>>77103453
Jews only exist because white people allow them to. The compassion of the white man, born from European Christendom, is the only reason any other race exists at all.
>>
>>77098005
It is actually. Although my generation say 'Bai', older fellas say 'boy'.
>>
>>77097401
>unironically just banter
>>
>>77097401
>some nigger bitch cries "racism"

Shocking.

This is why niggers should be expelled to Africa.
>>
>>77103476
American children don't break top 20. In any subject. They actually dip as low as 40/70 in Maths, for example. That's the bottom half of the world by the way, in case (as those results indicate) you can't quite manage the maths on that one.
>>
>>77103496
Alri Ballymena
>>
>>77103453
>Cant run a country without White Support

isfail only has years left, that is why you are seeing all this shit happening right now, they are not getting they're way and they are trying to bring everyone else down with them

The superior races of this planet are

>White Europeans including Aus, Nz, White America, Canada
>North Asians

We are the builders of this planet, we make this planet spin

The rest of the races would still be living in mud huts or wandering the dessert if it wasn't for us
>>
>>77103507
Expertly done
>>
>>77103526
Derry La'
>>
>>77103392
>religious
>claims to be smart

Good bait.
>>
>>77103571
Objective truth that you cannot deny. Feel free to do the research. I know you won't though.
>>
>>77103533
>Cant run a country without White Support
They run all the countries though.
>>
>>77101245
i was being facetious you dense motherfucker
you've never heard that phrase before? Isn't Canada like the mecca of sjws right after Sweden

according to the new definition of racism, only whites can be racist because racism = power + prejudice
and because non-whites have no power, they can not be racist

you can apply this to any -ism you please, women can not be sexist towards men for the same reason
>>
>>77103601
They dont run anything, they have partial control through blackmail of weak corrupt "politicians"

They dont control the people, which is what you are seeing right now, people are waking up to the scam and these jew parasites only have so much time left until they are back wandering the dessert, broke, beaten and in charge of nothing
>>
>>77103515
If you get an actual education in America it's some of the best in the world. Those ratings are based on everyone in our country which in case you havnt noticed has alot of retarded niggers and spics. Your country will soon start doing bad on these tests as well with all the refugees.
>>
>>77102212
you know who the slavers were by the name of the niggers senpai
>>
>>77097401
Here's how it's gonna go. There will be no knockout. Connor can take a punch and from a full size boxing glove it won't be doing shit.

Mayweather's gonna hug all match long. He's gonna get more strikes but they're not going to connect solidly, show flurries if you will. Connor's gonna get some good hits in that make Mayweather awful wobbly, but he won't go down. Anytime Mayweather is in a spot he'll clinch, clinch all match long like he did with Manny. I swear Mayweather is dull as shit as an old man every time the other guy connects he clinches until the ref bails him out.

Then despite Connor connecting the only shots that mattered, the decision will go to Manny for landing like twice as money punches (albeit in show flurries, not in shots actually intended to hurt).
>>
>>77103817
>the decision will go to Manny for landing like twice as money punches
what did he mean by this
>>
>>77099671
He did not call brimage a cotton picker lol no way
>>
>>77103845
Mayweather will win by the amount of weak 'accurate' punches thrown.
>>
>>77103845
That's what I get for posting while smoking a big j. Decision will go to Mayweather.... I'm baked.
>>
>>77103876
dude weed lmao

gtfo
>>
>>77101245
it's a thing racist POC say when they're called out for being racist.

I think he was mocking that.
>>
>>77100999
>implying it isn't
if you are white, you are automatically a racist regardless if you talk to niggers
you simply have to exist
>>
>>77103817
>Connor's gonna get some good hits in that make Mayweather awful wobbly

No
>>
>>77103930
Yes
>>
>>77103930
>No
Damn good argument. Typical boxing fan.
>>
>>77103936
>>77103951
Name some men who have ever hurt Mayweather in a boxing ring.
>>
>>77103951
>inb4 standard mcgoob nut hug response
>>
>>77103817
Unfortunately i think you're right

As for that last Mayweather/Manny fight im still convinced Manny through the fight
>>
>>77103971
lil azn boi got rekt by the big BBC. How did people not expect this?
>>
File: 1400471746026.jpg (26KB, 633x480px) Image search: [Google]
1400471746026.jpg
26KB, 633x480px
>>77100314
>mfw Hank Hill called Bobby a nigger this whole time
>>
>>77103962
You're a observer. You need facts to be there in order for you entertain the possibility of something. You'll deny any hypothetical or reasonable argument for why Conor has a chance because you're mind simply can't comprehend things that don't exist yet.
>>
>>77103962
Every punch hurts. Many have landed punches maidana, pacman, canelo, but their strategies were so poor and unprepared, and their shots so imprecise they were all ineffective. Canelo was literally punching mays arms at one point - and everybody talks about him as if he was the only hope at defeating may. He completely missed a lot of throws.
>>
>>77103869
so points in boxing are mainly based on accuracy, not power or general aggressiveness (like in muay thai for example)?
>>
>>77104060
Let's highlight the real issue.

Persons who begin their blog posts with 'Yes,' or 'No,' should be shot...
>>
>>77103723
Northern Ireland is 98% white and took in 52 "refugees" total.
>>
>>77097401
>An Irishman is racist
>Mayweather is black
More news at 11
>>
>>77104101
I don't know, I may be talking shit. But I know that stats do count in boxing.
Mayweather is good at hit & run and that's where I think he will be winning.

McGregor can throw as many punches as he wants but Mayweather is really good at dodging. The more rounds, the greater the chances of Mayweather winning.

I think if McGregor wants to win, he has to do so in the first 3 rounds.
>>
>>77098005
hon de bois
>>
>>77097401
wtf racism is cool now
>>
>It's an American thinks everyone who isn't American is a student of their history and knows the context of every word ever uttered in American history

I hope to God those liberal shitholes NY and LA are the first to go when the nukes come
>>
>>77104236
Same
>>
>>77097401
>yesha

like he gives a fuck
>>
>>77104236
thats how liberals are

they also expect americans to be experts on everyone elses culture

>you didnt study african history in college? wtf
>>
>>77097401
I want Conor to go out on stage and say, "MY FOOKIN' ANCESTORS WAR BETTER SLAVES THUN YOUR FOOKIN' ANCESTORS!"
>>
>>77103224
I said I hope not I think
>>
>>77105349

>I hope not I think

americans do that a lot
>>
>>77103130
I hope so.
>>
>>77105349
>>77105674
>>77107440
midkek
>>
>>77097401
>yesha
more like
yasssssssssssssssssssssssssha queen slay
>>
Can you be a racist and acknowledge the BBC? Because he's done that.
>>
CONOR CALLED OUT 50

BECAUSE CONOR BEGGED 50 TO COME ON STAGE WITH HIM TODAY

THATS WHAT THE DELAY WAS
HE WAS WAITING ON HIM
50 AGREED
WAS GONNA GET PAID
WAS SUPPOSED TO SHOW
THEY WAITED
HE THEN TRIED TO RENEGOTIATE FOR WAY MORE MONEY
THEY WENT BACK AND FORTH
COUDNT AGREE
SO HE FLAKED

50 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE CONORS NEW YORK TRUMP CARD

IF YALL FOLKS WANNA KNOW
>>
File: sjw's turn on its greatest ally.jpg (151KB, 587x768px) Image search: [Google]
sjw's turn on its greatest ally.jpg
151KB, 587x768px
>>77100037
>>
File: Capture.png (39KB, 312x274px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
39KB, 312x274px
>>77107929
>2017
>still not knowing that the BBC is the exception rather than the rule
>>
File: styx.png (273KB, 373x352px)
styx.png
273KB, 373x352px
>>77097455
This. How can Irish people be racist when they're not white?
>>
All of this are staged as fuck, like all of the squirting scenes or climaxes in japanese porn.
Notice: even a wewuzkweens now taking interest in this "fight".
>>
why are people so fucking stupid?

>20 minutes of "Bitch" "Pussy" etc..
>"Boy"
>Conor McGregor is racist and a piece of trash

we live in a society that glorifies people hurling insults at each other, just as long as you're not insulting someone based on their skin color..

I don't know if I want to live on this planet any longer. I'll gladly join the Mars mission if they accept me.
>>
>black women and beta black numales

They're the fucking worst. Mayweather and his manager were laughing the whole time
>>
File: IMG_0026.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0026.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
>>77101940
gold right there
>>
>>77103427
thank you based pol. put weasel jews on blast.
check
>>
Liberals are so obnoxious they will get Trump elected in 2020...
>>
>>77103427
He called the SHOWTIME exec (((who is jewish)))

A "weasel". If he only called him a rat like how WWII propaganda said...
>>
ITT: retards fall for marketing tricks
>>
File: 1465001823811.jpg (70KB, 636x663px) Image search: [Google]
1465001823811.jpg
70KB, 636x663px
Conor clears up the whole race thing here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__-JcUOdeKA
>>
>>77110146
Nah Floyd rekts him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGo3ns5cN3M
>>
>>77110167

>A wife beater having the moral high ground

Yeah ok
>>
>>77109873
no shit all smart and all knowing really intelligent boy! It doesnt take a genius to figure out that everything in this world, including friendships, are a business and used for ones own benefit.

Some of us like to take the piss and enjoy watching it.
>>
File: 1480696117325.jpg (105KB, 670x670px) Image search: [Google]
1480696117325.jpg
105KB, 670x670px
>>77110146
>calls Floyd's bodyguards juicemonkeys
>calls himself a gorilla
>not allowed to call a troop of nignogs in a movie "dancing monkeys"
>>
>>77103903
I didn't know this. Wtf I hate white people now.
>>
>>77107992
I heard the same thing from my sources too.
>>
>>77107929
you mean admit blacks have big dicks? most sjws will even consider that a form of racism.
>>
>>77097455
/thread
>>
>>77097401
>if a black man doesnt come and fuck my wife I will rap notorious BIG some more

NO CONOR DONT STOP
>>
>>77100037
>insist on using the most smug and obnoxious prose possible

because they're so world weary from having to explain things to all of the idiots who don't realise how right and amazing they are? i dont know. its an american thing. like they're writing a dear diary entry from shit 90s american teen drama.
>>
>>77097638

mayweather realised it#s wrong to say that kind of thing (though it wasn't that long ago he said it - not in his twenties).
>>
>>77097674

it's a fucking flag.
>>
File: mink coats everywhere.jpg (86KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
mink coats everywhere.jpg
86KB, 960x720px
>>77100498

Ay, ay, hol' up, wada u-eh min? Oi'm nut anoda wan a' dem monkeys oo yous can jus' u-ez to take moi name-eh an' my wor-ahds in vay-ehn, as if oi'm wan of yer eek-wals? Nows, if oi wore a yank, I wulda marched inter Maywedda's ghett-ow, en re-enslayyyved de lot o dem coz i 'ere dat dose black lads make a foine jahb a picken tings up offa d'ground. I coulda used some o dat in moi a-bowde, loik. Oi lorv-ah, but moi woife's shite at picken tings up, MINK COATS BE FOOKIN EVERWHERE, know wada mean?

MINK COATS BE FOOKIN AHHLL OHDA DA PLEH-SA!!!
>>
File: 1436252977163.webm (189KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
1436252977163.webm
189KB, 550x412px
>that awesome feeling when murrica will get destroyed on the inside by libruls, feminists, LGBQTHJGWEHJWG$£€6FT8976Y2 organizations, SJWs, dindus and other hollow, jew-backed NGOs combined in your lifetime
>>
im not racist
i love drug dealing
>>
>>77097420
you can beat up as many of ur baby mothers as you want aslong as you dont use the word boy
Thread posts: 329
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.