[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Muh Equal Pay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: serena-180080554.jpg (278KB, 1240x700px) Image search: [Google]
serena-180080554.jpg
278KB, 1240x700px
Tell me this fella is wrong.

>It is worth remembering that there is a simple mechanism through which sportswomen can earn the same as men: by persuading sponsors, fans and anyone else to back their product. That is the way most people earn their keep in the world and, try as I might, I cannot see why it should be different for female athletes. It is arbitrary (as well as deeply unimaginative) to force men, who just happen to play the same sport, to cross-subsidise them via an administrative decree. And it is anathema to any concept of fairness.

>This is about far more than sport, of course. The stated objective of those campaigning on pay in sport is “equality”. Sadly, it is nothing of the sort. What they are trying to achieve is equality of outcome. They want to equalise rewards rather than equalise the opportunities to earn those rewards. This leads to dangerous places, as the sports minister ought to recognise. Imagine fourth-tier league footballers asking for equal pay to their Premier League brethren, or a male model seeking redress from Naomi Campbell because she secures greater appearance fees. This would rightly be regarded as a nonsense.

http://www.tennisforum.com/12-general-messages/803714-equal-pay-syed-being-sexist-he-being-sexist.html
>>
Women are shit at sports
>>
He is right that equality is a false God. He is wrong that women's tennis is as unpopular as any other women's sport. It's actually the only watchable women's sport for me.
>>
>>77093068
>He is wrong that women's tennis is as unpopular as any other women's sport.
That's not what he is saying
>>
It's the same thing as people saying that football players are paid too much, they don't actually understand the whys.
>>
Also, imagine a scenario whereby some player on the ATP ranked in the 150s decides to give himself a feminine name, grow his hair out, wear make up and identify as a woman. They then demand to play on the WTA Tour as they are now a woman and qualify as such.

This tranny then wins all the majors year after year as physically and biologically they are superior to the actual females on the WTA Tour and rain down 130mph serves upon these bitches who cannot return them.

Check mate, roasties.
>>
>>77093046
kek no one cares, men's tennis is barely relevant let alone girl's
>>
>>77093114
that's going to happen in some sport soon enough, it already has at lower levels, it's going to be glorious
>>
File: all out.png (109KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
all out.png
109KB, 625x626px
>>77093211
>men's tennis is barely relevant
>>
>>77093046

Hes 100% right. I wish every leftist was forced to read and attempt to refute it.
>>
>>77093107
PAY TEACHERS MORE OH MY GOD IT IS 2017 COME ON
>>
File: :^).png (119KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
:^).png
119KB, 250x250px
>>77093046
>http://www.tennisforum.com
>>
>>77093046
There's only equal pay in the majors and the tourneys themselves would do it for publicity. WTA pays like shit and no woman ever cries WTA should pay the same as ATP.
>>
>>77094708
Indian Wells pays the same. Pretty sure other second-level events do too
>>
>>77093046
DISCUSSION OF BEST OF 5 IN THE WOMENS GAME IS HAPPENING, THAT WILL END YOUR DEBATE FOR GOOD BETAMAN.
>>
>>77099810
tbf that discussion has been going on for many a tear. The WTA claimed the women were fine with best of 5 at the majors but were shot down by event organisers who said the tournament schedule couldn't cope
>>
Women would naturally get btfo by men 5+ years younger than them so idk why this is an actual issue
>>
>>77093046
they'll deserve equal pay the day people equally watch their sports performances
>>
>>77093107
>>77093297
Why is it so hard for normies and SJWs to understand the basic concept of supply and demand?
>>
>>77094708
The Beijing WTA event last year paid out $1.1 million to the winner (nearly 2x than the men) for an event no one attended or could watch even if they wanted to.
>>
>>77100767
b-but muh fairness
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.