[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

50-0

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2048.jpg (71KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2048.jpg
71KB, 768x432px
50-0
>>
>50 strippers on the payroll vs 0 strippers on the payroll

Damn, OP is right.
>>
Pacquiao should've won.
>>
Floyd and the """sport""" of boxing are dead men walking.
>>
3-5
>>
Irish Man is going to throw one punch in the first 30 seconds of the first round and it's going to be a KO punch

Screencap this
>>
>>77090289
Injured badly
>>77090309
Naw that title is to amueture boxing
>>77091246
Its his only chance of winning is a KO
He will NOT win on technicals not even one round
>>77090227
If it fucks flies or floats it costs too much money for anyone
>>
>>77089849
Two fighters dance around the ring and barely hit each other for the entirety of the fight. The mafia, I mean refs, decide the winner. None of this matters.
>>
>>77090309
You got that ticket yet you promised faggot? Think you promised to lose like 10k dollerydoos
>>
File: GOOF.png (248KB, 460x406px) Image search: [Google]
GOOF.png
248KB, 460x406px
>WHATS UP /HEEEEEM/!!!!!
>>
The higher ups that own floyd won't allow him to lose. See floyds entire shtick rides on him being 50-0 and if he were to lose he would be of no use to the tribe that runs vegas. There will be tremendous fuckery behind the scenes such as tampering gloves and dont hell even drugging. If I were mcgregors team i wouldnt let him drink anything they offer him at the venue.If by some sheer luck mcgregor knocks floyd out both of these men will end up buried in the nevada desert.

sorry to break it to you guys but it is what it is..
>>
>>77089849
yes, 50-0 will be Conot's boxing record in another decade or so
>>
All work is what spee?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.