[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How will he ever recover?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: cr7just.png (484KB, 583x601px) Image search: [Google]
cr7just.png
484KB, 583x601px
How will he ever recover?
>>
how long until Zidane realizes he isn't worth playing anymore? would next season be his last?
>>
CR to PSG
Messi to City.
screenshot this and hang it on your fridge
>>
>>77086197

I'm don't have a fridge. Too poor, I use salt.
>>
>>77086197
Messi just signed a 4 years deal with Barcelona, after that he's going to Newell's to retire

He ain't playing for more than 1 European club
>>
>>77086197

>implying Messi won't retire at Barca

How can you people be so retarded
>>
>>77086728
>Newells to retire
lmao yeah he's going to pull his family out of school and business to go back to some no name no money club?
>>
>>77086766
It's the club he supports, and he's coming to Argentina for good. There is no way he stays in Spain after retiring, he's the most Argentine guy in the world

Plus he doesn't need money, he has enough for 5 generations
>>
>>77087149
His kids will be intelligent and in school by then, and his wife set up a business with Suarez's wife. They're just gonna go along with whatever he says?
>>
>>77087180
They'll be 9 and 6 m8

Most sons of athletes change cities every 1 or 2 years, Messi literally never changed citites, it will be the first time
>>
>>77087220
Messi is a competitor that wants to be the best. I don't see him moving to an irrelevant league with his own subpar play just because he supports the club
>>
>>77086728
Missi forever branded a club and systembabby
>>
>>77087272
I'm not making this shit up, he said he'll retire at Newell's...
>>
>>77087272
he said he will retire at Newells why is this so hard for you to get
>>
>>77087431
>>77087390
After a third NT failure I'm sure he needed to do something needed to make Argentina happy. Unless you speak to a celebrity personally you can't know what they really think. Maybe as he gets closer to retirement he decides he'd rather retire at the top
>>
>>77087523
Nigga you will never get it, you didn't grow up in a football nation. The club you support is important here

When you are a kid you have 2 dreams, play for the club you support and play for the national team
>>
>>77087673
Look mate, unless you actually fucking talk to Messi I don't care if you grew up in the same favela as him and claim to understand him, all I know about Messi is that he's a competitor and settling for a shit club in a shit league is beneath him
>>
>>77087673
>>77087390
>>77087220
>>77087149
>>77086728
Listen to the BSK. They know about soccer than you do.
Proof: They were at the Confederations Cup while you were at your favela.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.