[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/SerieA/ transfers: Bonucci edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 507
Thread images: 62

File: download (4).jpg (11KB, 250x202px) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
11KB, 250x202px
Headlines from today:
Perotti stars for Roma, who pick up the Turk Under
4-0 victory in their seasonal debut in Switzerland
Milan start well
They beat Lugano thanks to their youngsters
Kessie convinces
Exclusive: Fiorentina’s talent speaks
Berna from Ibiza
“Juve? Who wouldn’t like them?”
The Bianconeri market
Douglas Costa is currently in Turin
Schick is off?
Fantantonio immediately at work
Inter’s full-back
Dalbert (Nice) is coming
Spalletti wants to have him in China
Close to an agreement with Bologna
Toro take their time over Donsah

Juve-Douglas Costa
Mission Accomplished
Got him!
Douglas Costa has landed at Turin’s Caselle airport
Toro: Miha overturns the transfer market
Cairo promised him four and not six buys, so the Coach just wants first choice picks like Imbula
Milan
Donnarumma signs: 2021
Now for Biglia
Inter
Dalbert is ready, at the back Diop or Martinez
Lazio on Leiva
Samp: Vietto and Goldaniga
Tactics and fashion, why few use three-man defence now
Garcia puts OM back in the hear of France

Also:
>Milan have apporached Juventus about Leonardo Bonucci, claim multiple reports

>Inter have met with the agents of Nainggolan, Jovetic and Peresic

>Cengiz Under has set his Roma medical for Friday
>>
>It is not all about who enters or who is about to leave. In this mercato there is also about renewal, at least for Roma and Radja Nainggolan. Today there was a meeting between Roma’s Sporting Director Monchi and the agent of Nainggolan, Beltrami for the extension of the Belgian. The request is for 4 million of euros (bonuses not included). Towards the end of this week, at the last Sunday, there could be a meeting that would include Nainggolan, in order to reach an agreement where his contract will be renewed and that would make him a Romanista for even a longer period of time.
>>
One Bonucci please
>>
>Roma have made contact with Riyad Mahrez of Leicester City
>>
>>77085746
>Goldaniga

never fails to make me laugh
>>
Bonucci to Milan for De Sciglio la

pls
>>
>BREAKING FROM BONUCCI'S AGENT

>"We are working on Bonucci's sale" [via @tvdellosport]
>>
>>77086094
I can't stop laughing.
>>
>>77086094
>it's true
I still don't believe it will be Milan but it looks like he wants to leave.
Maybe it won't be Juvewinslol next year
>>
>Bonucci wants to leave Juventus & have an experience elsewhere but not outside Italy because his wife wants to stay there [@cmdotcom]
>>
File: Bane.jpg (47KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
Bane.jpg
47KB, 1024x683px
No one cared who I was
>>
Inter is looking for a cb too..
>>
File: 1478128905771.gif (2MB, 480x268px) Image search: [Google]
1478128905771.gif
2MB, 480x268px
>>77086291
if I take his mask off, will he lose the ball?
>>
>Sky report that Bonucci's price tag would be €40-45m
>>
>>77086345
Sturaro summed up in one gif.
>>
>>77086345
It would be extremely embarrassing
>>
>>77086358
40-45m plus romagnoli AND de sciglio or fuck off
didnt >we refuse 60mln from city
>>
Someone should make a pepe holding yuan bills now that the Milan teams have chink money
>>
>>77086398
idt Milan will sell Romagnoli

De Sciglio they'd personally deliver
>>
>>77086398
de sciglio and let's call it a day
>>
>>77086529
lmao
no
>>
File: MAD MAX.webm (642KB, 480x268px) Image search: [Google]
MAD MAX.webm
642KB, 480x268px
Is Bonucci's sale over the arguments he's had with Allegri?
>>
>>77086534
how about de sciglio and lapadula
>>
>>77086581
he wants a new challenge, but her wife doesnt want to leave italy
>>
>>77086581
quite possible
>>
don't post too much, this thread must last AT LEAST for a couple of weeks
>>
>>77075978
senile dementia
>>
Juventus should buy Andreas Christensen as replacement.
>>
i feel bad for schick
lad finally gets his chance to play for a big team but his body says no
>>
bonucci to AC for de sciglio + 25 mln

fucking screencap this
>>
>>77087542
>de sciglio + 25 mln
26m and no sciglio is more tempting
>>
File: chinese milan.jpg (86KB, 690x690px) Image search: [Google]
chinese milan.jpg
86KB, 690x690px
>>77086431
got you senpai
>>
>Boipucci actually WANTS to leave and Chelski got Rudiger instead
JUST
>>
>>77087918
/serieA/ transfers has been blessed
>>
With Bonucci and Juventus without Dani Alves, Milan will win the title. No joke.
>>
>>77087985
SNUB
>>
File: gq4r2W7hy3-10.png (22KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
gq4r2W7hy3-10.png
22KB, 300x250px
>>77087918
>>
>>77088030
yes youre just forgetting the part where alves missed more than half of the past season
>>
>>77088149
>>77088030
And wasn't particularly good in the league*
>>
>>77088030
is it just me or the milan starting eleven looks like shit like every past season?
>>
>>77087918
8/10, could improve with the squint-eyed look
>>
>>77088030
If Bonucci actually leaves, Napoli will win.

And Roma fans (myself included) will kill ourselves because Monchi blew up the squad.
>>
>>77088267
It's you.
>>
>>77088363
Why are Roma fans so pessimistic?

With the exception of Salah, everyone we've sold was inconsistent.
>>
>>77088436
agree, but pellegrini and karsdorp will be even more inconsistent
>>
>>77088149
>>77088188
I thought they played considerably worse without him. From what I saw at least.

>>77088267
I think it's just you. Which part is lacking in your opinion?

>>77088363
Certainly a possibility. Juventus feel a lot weaker than last season. I don't think Napoli will be the one to do it though.
>>
>>77088500
I feel like Pellegrini will do better than Karsdorp though
>>
>>77088436
>pessimistic
I think the word that fits best the Riommers is: unstable
>>
>>77088373
>>77088520
they spent more than 100 mln in literal whos and called it a great transfer window

>musacchio who played in the same villareal defense that got FOUR goals from roma in the EL and looked like shit the whole time
>kessie and andre silva who were ok players in mediocre teams (and andre silva was absymal bad in the conf cup)
>the same goes for conti and calhanoglu
>fabio fucking borini

lets be realsitic, they basically buyed some players no one else wanted, paying them way too much, then some milan newspaper overhyped the whole thing like it was some city-PSG sheick stuff to sell more copies. Enjoy your fifth-sixth place again, literally fiorentina/lazio-tier team
>>
delusion spreading here

its the same team without alves who showed up only against barca and monaco and even if bonucci leaves i rate benatia and rugani, barzagli is also still good

considering jj gave them orsolini juve could even call caldara
>>
>>77088739
rugani is really shaky
he reminds me of the early days of bonucci
i don't trust him to be a first team yet especially without good defenders ready to back his mistakes on the pitch
benatia is good but he's injury prone same with barzagli
chielini is inconsistent
the only competent defender jj has is bonucci
also bonucci has to be the leader when buffon & barzagli out and chielini getting old
he will be the only player left from the bbc era
whatever the reason is, selling bonucci is stupid
>>
File: corjul13_2.jpg (70KB, 420x596px) Image search: [Google]
corjul13_2.jpg
70KB, 420x596px
Bonucci calls Milan
Shock development between Turin and Milan
The agent proposes the defender, who split with Allegri, to the Rossoneri
Juve value him at €50m, De Sciglio can be included in the deal
Option of Romagnoli’s involvement is ruled out
Luna Park Mertens: the entertainment ride is off again
Magic moments and six goals, the Belgian enchants Napoli
Great show from Dries, the first test at Dimaro ends 17-0
And Sarri immediately applauds Milik, who scores three goals
Inter, Icardi studying to be a leader
Wanda fires him up with tweets and photos
>>
File: tutjul13_2.jpg (56KB, 420x588px) Image search: [Google]
tutjul13_2.jpg
56KB, 420x588px
>>77089847
Juve, three truths
Schick
More tests, Samp furious
Bonucci
Milan and Inter on the hunt
Alves
Hollow words
Inter
Icardi: ‘Perisic? If he wants, then go’
Pastore back on the scene
Roma-Defrel yes
Bertolacci returns to Genoa
Toro: Imbula and Zapata, keep pushing
Negotiations opened with Stoke for the French midfielder
Difference with Napoli reduced for the Colombian striker
Baselli signs on to 2022
>>
>>77089864
and this post is where Gazzetta's frontpage should've been if they weren't such miserable lazy cunts, always revealing their piece of shit newspaper at 3pm instead of 3am
>>
>>77089666
If I had to choose between him and Sandro I'd keep the latter
>>
>>77092603
hard to choose but i choose bonuci to stay because i want someone to carry the baton from buffon and bbc era to the next gen
>>
>>77088737
>musacchio who played in the same villareal defense that got FOUR goals from roma in the EL and looked like shit the whole time
Also one of the best defenses in La Liga for the past 3 years
>Kessi, Silva
they are both young, and you can't say Kessie was only ok last year, he was great. You might say he might not repeat but he had a great season, same goes for Conti.
>Borini
bench fodder
The point is every player is a huge improvement over what they had when they came 6th, the aim for the next season is 4th, nobody is talking about winnin the league (if they don't buy some other players)
>paying them way too much
wrong, the only players they might have paid too much are Kessie and Conti but they are young
Also the transfer window isn't over yet
>>
>Perisic-Manchester United?“We are not there yet, here he is performing very well. We haven’t even considered ehat they have offered yet.”

>Jovetic?“Nothing new there.”

>Saying to Spalletti that he can’t get what he wants?“No lead is abandoned yet. Every position has a name, we have our choice for every role. Come August 31st, Inter will be competitive and strong.”
>>
No mention of Juventys at all on his latest Tweet
>>
>>77093236
This Milan transfer window remi da me of Inter in 2015, where they bought a shitton of mid-tier players. They still have no depth but it may be enough to reach top4
>>
>>77093883
>They still have no depth
it's not like they can buy 20 players
>>
>>77093883
Awful comparison. Inter actually went plus that year. They never spent 200 mil flat out. They couldn't even afford buying Kondogbia for 30 mil without selling Kovacic for around the same price. You can draw as many parallels as you want but you have to recognize that it's at least on a grander scale.
>>
File: pepejuvesad.png (217KB, 1119x1256px) Image search: [Google]
pepejuvesad.png
217KB, 1119x1256px
>>77093796
>>
>>77093796
is he really gonna live? hard to believe he'd leave Juventus for fucking Milan

not that i'd mind, it surely would blow the league open

>>77088739
Barzagli and Chiellini are having more and more trouble with injuries in the last few years
Rugani and Benatia are good enough to start in the league, sur, but not for the CL
plus without Bonuci you risk having literally no backup, you'll need to buy a replacement for sure
maybe call Caldara anticipatedly? don't know if it's legal
>>
>>77094071
>Inter actually went plus that year. They never spent 200 mil flat out.
oh yeah, they did
>>
>>77094191
You now remember Gabriel Barbosa
>>
>>77094132
it is
just like spinazzola
>>
>>77094132
Well he said he wanted a new challenge and there's also the spat with Allegri. Chelsea and City arre interested, but his wife wants to stay in Italy and he has his son to think about too.

>>77094191
That's last season, not 2015. And not 200 either. Also a lot of those were loanees from the year abefore. That's like 3 actual signings and a fuckton of minor ones and loaned players being bought.
>>
>>77094132
The deal would be Bonucci for Romagnoli, De Sciglio + money. I doubt they would accept anything else.
So here's the backup, you would have the most likely Italian defense of the future with Rugani-Romagnoli. But we all know Allegri would be capable of play with grandpa Barzagli and Chiellini instead for the whole season
>>
>>77094191
that's another year, they were talking about 2015. Also Miranda, Brozovic, Eder, Dodò and Jovetic weren't bought during that summer, and Gagliardini the following winter.
>>
>>77094248
Romagnoli was confirmed out of the deal
Not that there was any offer yet, but Milan won't sell him.
I doubt it will happen, i'd be very surprised if he doesn't got to EPL, but it sure looks like he's leaving.
>>
Schick is making some new exams, Ferrero came with him. Looks like Juve is positive to close the deal
>>
>>77094275
Then that's a big big mistake selling him
>>
>>77094191
they already want to sell almost all of those players
lol
>>
>>77094191
>Gabriel Barbosa 29,5m €
this will never not be funny
>>
>>77094191
Jovetic is actually pretty good with sevilla
Hope he will pull his power off with Spall
>>
>>77094336
Embarrassing innit
>>
>>77094426
Spal with jovetic paloschi and Floccari would destroy Barca
>>
File: Too Intelligent Juventus Frog.jpg (156KB, 765x765px) Image search: [Google]
Too Intelligent Juventus Frog.jpg
156KB, 765x765px
>>77088030
t. bbilanista
>>
File: Angry and Armed Juventus Frog.jpg (94KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
Angry and Armed Juventus Frog.jpg
94KB, 396x385px
we NEED a midfielder
>>
>>77095217
After bernardeschi and sczezeny
>>
File: Big guy.jpg (50KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
Big guy.jpg
50KB, 1024x683px
>>77095217
He's enough
>>
>>77095311
*falls in love*
>>
File: Leighton-Baines-Everton.jpg (72KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Leighton-Baines-Everton.jpg
72KB, 640x400px
>>77086291
>>77095311
>>77095338
Banes?
>>
>People worrying about the potential sale of Bonucci

I mean it could mean there is some weight to the rumors he wasn't the best presence in the locker room and the CL final arguments. If he does go to Milan one of the rumors was Romagnoli coming back the other way, sure Milan would get a way better team for 2-3 seasons, but let's not forget Bonucci is 30. Juve also have one of the smartest transfer teams on the planet and year in and out get better regardless of what they are hit with.

Do I want Bonucci to stay? Of course I do, but I am fully confident Juve will be a better team next season even if he gets sold. It's about time Rugani starts anyway, he needs to consistently be playing game in and game out because he shows flashes of a truly world class center back and just needs some consistency. Bonucci doesn't win AC Milan the title, it's just more of everybody thinking every year Juve will crumble. This team finally has some tactical depth once they add a midfielder and that's scary considering they already have the most top end talent by far.
>>
>>77095536
Rugani is more of a Barzagli-style CB though
>>
Poor Schick man

https://twitter.com/MarcoJuric/status/885469297136545793

>Dream move to Juventus complete
>Medical issues jeopardize it
>Have to take more tests and your future depends on it

He looks nervous as hell and I don't blame him, but I do feel really bad for him and would love to see him at Juve. Apparently Samp's president is their as well with Schick, his agent and Juve reps.
>>
>>77095556
I get that, but he still needs the playing time, with Juve's additions they don't need Bonucci to create with that long ball anymore especially since Pjanic likes to come back a lot to play the long ball. Rugani/Benetia-Chiellini-Barzagli is fine in a 4ATB if you use the Bonucci sale to add another serious midfielder. Rugani is smart on the ball just like Barza is there's only 2-3 CBs who play the long ball like Leo, but that's obviously the argument to keep him.
>>
>>77095536
I already coped with a possible Bonucci transfer, I know it could've happened soon, and I'd rather sell him than Sandro of course, but fuck not like this, not if it means reinforcing a likely direct opponent. And definitely NOT without Romagnoli in exchange, and it looks like Milan doesn't want to put him in the deal

>>77095556
He is, but Bonucci is unique. It'll probably mean that Pjanic will have to take the ball from the defense
>>
>>77095627
It's Juve I wouldn't be surprised if the deal winds up with a modest cash sum 30mil or so, De Sciglio and Juve get a pick or two from a couple of their youth players. I would love for Juve to get Plizzari in this deal would give us a GK prospect that might turn into something unlike the Leali's and Auderos
>>
According to Calciomercato Bonucci wants Milan.
>>
>>77095311
>>77095338
>jj show off their medical kits
friendly reminder that jj has no competent physio
also reminder that alle caught dybala playing basketball when he was supposed to meet the physio to help his injury but there was no physio on duty so he played basketball instead
>>
>>77095647
more like bonucci wants a new contract with wage increase
>>
>>77095645
I know but right now we don't need young players, we are full of those. We need a full ready team to compete again for everything
>>
>>77095693
Let him go
So much for muh loyalty
>>
>>77095720
Juve also are going to change the way they play this year, they won't rely on the passing from the back with the attacking talent they're bringing in. Look at Real, Barca and Bayern they don't rely on CBs to play amazing balls and I don't think Juve will need to rely on it anymore.

Couple rumors coming out Bonucci to Milan 45mil Euros, IF and that's a big IF Juve spend this money on a CM to pair with Pjanic that's a clear upgrade over Khedira I will be as okay with the move as I can.
>>
>>77095727
let's see how marotard reacts
will the "we will sell the player if he wants to go" meme strike again?
>>
Roma are close to Gregoire Defrel, but it’s believed discussions over the method of payment are slowing down a deal with Sassuolo.

According to Gianluca Di Marzio’s website, the delay is because the two clubs are trying to decide what structure the payment should take.

It’s likely that Roma are offering a loan with obligation to buy, while the Neroverdi want the money up-front.
http://www.football-italia.net/105697/roma-discussing-defrel-payment
>>
>>77095571
What's the problem? teeth?
>>
>>77095829
Heart
>>
>>77095778
So you would start Rugani-Chiellini for the whole next season? You think Rugani would be ready?
Also who would be the midfielder? I mean Pjanic-Khedira works fine imo, the perfect one was Tolisso but he's gone. I think he needs to be physical, since we don't anyone, and allow you to play with a 3 men midfield just in case
>>
>>77095835
Damn, that's too bad.
>>
>>77095837
Caldara
>>
>>77095778
This pricetag is rather underwhelming
>>
Inter have joined the race for Lucas Lima

>http://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/exclusive-inter-rivals-barcelona-for-brazil-star-59869
>>
playing rugani as a starter especially with chielini is dangerous
rugani is blunder prone currently he needs a really good defender to lead him and 90 minutes always ready to cover his mistakes
chielini can't do those alone
he is blunder prone too and old
barzagli is too old to do those duties
bonucci needed 2 good defenders on their primes to lead him before he can be who he is today
>>
>Now @DiMarzio reporting Juventus line is as follows: price for Bonucci is 40m, no p/x with De Sciglio. Still seems a bargain for Milan
>>
>>77095856
In two years tho
>>
>>77095837
I would absolutely start with Rugani-Chiellini, but I recall Caldara from Atalanta 100percent. Our relationship is fantastic with them and we just gave them Orsolini for two years. Rugani-Caldara can play together in weaker Serie A games in the big games you can still go Barza-Chiellini or Chiellini-Benetia/Rugani.

Fabinho would've been nice but they can't even sign him do to registration. I would kill for Savic
>>
File: sabatini.jpg (46KB, 680x400px) Image search: [Google]
sabatini.jpg
46KB, 680x400px
>>77095922
jj is supermarket everyone has their price
>>
>>77095922
this all seems to "good" to be true for some reason.

>>77095932
Would be nice to think that Spinazzola and Caldara could replace Alves and Bonucci next season.

Shame that's a pipe dream, hope they move to Milan too to burn JJ.
>>
>>77095899
>Rugani is blunder prone

very debatable

But aren't you the guy who doesn't rate Pjanic?

Sad thing is there is one player IMO who would make Juve CL favorites and it's sickening, but it's Vidal.
>>
>>77095793
Literally nothing wrong with that
Glad Alves is gone
>>
>>77095922
>Refuse 50mln from City and ask for 40 from Milel
Yes sure sure
>>
>>77095932
Juvv can get him whenever they want, same shit as Spinazzola
>>
>>77095995
currently yes not even debatable
his decision making is still terible and he is really awkward with the ball looks like he is not comfortable having the ball too long on him
that's not a problem. it's just because he's still young and needs a lot of playing time. with more experience he can excel on those.
>>
>>77096052
+DS. If Bonucci doesn't want england nothing much they can do.
>>
>>77096033
literally costed them tevez and vidal
also maybe that was the reason they didn't sell de ceglie and iaquinta. let them rot with their contracts because they didn't wanna go. lol
>>
Torino have rejected an undisclosed bid for Belotti
>http://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/ac-milan-make-improved-bid-for-e100m-chelsea-target-85397
>>
AS Roma have made a stunning €33 million bid for Riyad Mahrez, according to Sky Sport Italia.
>http://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/roma-join-arsenal-by-bidding-e33m-for-epl-star-35786
>>
>>77096068
>currently yes not even debatable

In 15 Serie A appearences only 2 goals were scored while Rugani were on the pitch. He scored 2 himself

>Decision making is terrible

89 percent pass completion percentage

His average pass length was 20m compared to Leo's 24m. He was credited with 0 defensive errors last year. He completed 39 long balls to Leo's 44.

Rugani is actually criminally underrated
>>
>>77096204
mahrez would be a good replacement for salah
i hope roma get him so that they don't try for berardi
>>
>>77096160
fucking cunts

Think Milan offered Niang+Paletta+Cash

Belotti+Bonucci fuck me im gonna cream
>>
>>77096242
>i hope roma
>don't try for berardi

explain, not that I totally disagree.
>>
File: mickey.jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
mickey.jpg
7KB, 480x360px
JUVE IS FALLING APART

WHAT SHALL WE DO
>>
>>77096351
He still thinks Juve have an interest in him.

>>77096349
Milan is extremely overhyped they've purchased talent not finished products it has to gel and they have to have no missed on any of their purchases.

People are looking at what Milan has bought and not what Napoli, Juve shit even Roma have. Milan can challenge CL, but I take Napoli's starting 11 easily over their starting 11.
>>
>BREAKING: There is an agreement between Milan and Juventus to make the Bonucci-De Sciglio deals two separate ones [Sky].

>There is a gentleman agreement to sign Bonucci right away for €40m, the only nod to overcome is De Sciglio's price (€10-15m) [Sky].

>Juventus don't want to pay more than €10m for De Sciglio, the distance is €5m [Sky]

muuuhddiiickkkkk
>>
>>77096417
>30m+ De Shittio for Bonucci
Top kek, best deal of the summer?
>>
>>77096390
>Milan is extremely overhyped they've purchased talent not finished products
All of them were at some point a major player for a top 4 team in a top 4 league. And all of them are still very young. Now, if Milan start adding players like Aubam/Belotti, Bonucci...
>>
>>77096390
I agree they've bought mostly unfinished products, hard to buy proven players without CL. But they did finish 6th last season and Roma have gotten weaker, I still rank Juve and Napoli above Milan

Hakan transfer I don't understand, Silva seems promising and they plan to bring in a proven striker for him to grow behind, Conti&Kessi had great season, and if anything Musacchio should be a nice rotation option given what he has achieved in Spain

You add that to Bigila and potentially Bonucci+Aub/Belotti they will easily finish top 3
>>
File: confused tony.png (400KB, 676x678px) Image search: [Google]
confused tony.png
400KB, 676x678px
>>77096417
>30m + De Sciglio
oh my fucking god I don't want to believe it
this would be the greatest fucking deal i've ever seen
>>
Fuckin bbilan cucking inter. Fuuuuuu
>>
File: CMAOk-AWwAEjxbH.jpg (33KB, 575x556px) Image search: [Google]
CMAOk-AWwAEjxbH.jpg
33KB, 575x556px
>>77096232
>ameristats
really?
okay one match i can think on mind is juventus vs atalanta when the won 3-2 on copa
both rugani and asamoah were outplayed by conti and petagna. they were both made a lot of space because they didn't cover the space in the right place and in the right time. it's hard to explain but watch the match and you will see his decision making was not too good. he sometimes too slow on thinking when and where the space he must cover.

>In 15 Serie A appearences only 2 goals were scored while Rugani were on the pitch. He scored 2 himself
so?
>89 percent pass completion percentage
ehmm so?
>His average pass length was 20m compared to Leo's 24m.
so?
>He was credited with 0 defensive errors last year
his decision making is still bad it doesn't mean he made many horrible mistakes that costed goals
>He completed 39 long balls to Leo's 44
so?
>criminally underrated
errr
>>
File: 1458248157962.jpg (74KB, 340x425px) Image search: [Google]
1458248157962.jpg
74KB, 340x425px
WE'VE JUST SIGNED DOUGLAS COSTA. WE WERE HAPPY. LEAVE US ALONE
>>
>>77096351
well berardi is eusebio di francesco's golden boy
it's possible that he wants him to join roma too
>>
>>77096536
>one match
>Dealing with Asamoah on your side
hmmmmmmm

You understand how bad a CB can look when the LB/RB leaves him out to dry right? Asamoah came back from injury and was horrible a complete mess on the pitch.

You also don't rate Pjanic when if Juve don't have Pjanic they lose the Coppa Italia, Serie A and don't get close the CL final.
>>
>>77096547
you'll get donnarumba next season for 70m, be happy
>>
MAKE SERIE A GREAT AGAIN
>>
>>77096476
DRIBLO SEDDE
>>
>>77096688
At this point we have a better chance of Sampdoria returning to a European threat then Inter. Milan will return they have brains.
>>
File: Sfilanistas.png (513KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Sfilanistas.png
513KB, 1600x1200px
>>77096688
>>
Juve are trying to bring back Caldara early or sign De Vrig

fair play to them, Caldara is fantastic
>>
Watch Inter buys Dybala next
>>
Why did Bonucci slap Dybala in the face during half-time in the CL final?
>>
>>77096707
>>77096715
Come on don't be like that. I really want to see them fight each other in CL semifinal and an all italian final again.
>>
>>77096749
Their bedroom antics spilled over into real life
>>
File: mazzettata.jpg (21KB, 322x315px) Image search: [Google]
mazzettata.jpg
21KB, 322x315px
>>77096705
a gang non s'enfama
>>
>Milan have agreed personal terms with Bonucci who should earn €6m/year [MilanNews]

same salary as Donna lmao
>>
>>77096749
>dybala just Messi'd Bonucci

CAN'T PLAY ON MY TEAM BRO SORRY.
>>
>>77096607
only one match because that's the only match i can remember clearly
i don't wanna say shit out of my ass
decison makings is a little thing you can only judge if you watch the match
you can't see it from statistic
i mentioned asamoah because football is a team sport and playing with a bad player like asamoah is really a test for the defender because the defender has to think quickly where and when to cover the space, what to do etc.

>You also don't rate Pjanic when if Juve don't have Pjanic they lose the Coppa Italia, Serie A and don't get close the CL final.
what are you talking about?
i've been saying that he's a fraud on serie a thread since last season has not even started yet. he's been massively overrated since he was on roma.
>>
>>77096804
>i've been saying that he's a fraud on serie a thread since last season has not even started yet. he's been massively overrated since he was on roma.

Yea, but that's my point you can't judge players for shit.
>>
So when Milan have Bonucci and Juve still win the double and go far in the CL again, what's the rest of Serie A's excuse?
>>
>>77096381
Keep dreaming
>>77096850
Refball, stars alignment, revenue, match schedule
Same shit
>>
>>77096607
also jj won coppa,serie a, went to ucl because dybala and mandzukic worked their asses off for the whole season
he was the only reason jj midfield could work creatively
and mandzukic covered a lot of mistakes the midfielders couldn't cover
>>
Juventini on twitter are freaking out right now:
>If Milan get Bonucci, Juve should send the Seire A title with him
>This Juve team could never be considered elite
>Club and player need to come out and deny these statements
>>
>>77096898
*Serie
>>
>>77096893
You're right I am sure Khedira-Marchisio/Lemina/Stuararo/Rincon get us to the final :^)

>>77096874
The ball wasn't regulation size, Juve's stadium away locker rooms are uncomfortable
>>
File: QYPlmPQ.png (20KB, 638x547px) Image search: [Google]
QYPlmPQ.png
20KB, 638x547px
>>77096829
>>
>>77096898
Milan won't win in the first season obv

Juve and Napoli are still stronger

plus Milan have to gel the new squad and have Montella at the helm
>>
Kek, so Juve losing Bonucci is just the nail on Napoli's title win.
>>
>>77096935
>Khedira-Marchisio/Lemina/Stuararo/Rincon
they were all bad
the only midfielder jj had last season was dybala
>>
>>77096765
I'd like that as well but let be serious now, no matter how many cash the Chinese will pull out, inter will suck no matter what. I can see Milan coming back as a strong team this year tho
>>
>>77096898

I'm honestly baffled at how people think they gave away Serie A.

What team even comes close to Dybala, Higgy, Costa, Mandzu, Pjanic, Bernardeschi(it'll happen) Schick (if he passes medical today if not it will be Keita Balde)? The defense is still the best in Serie A with Sandro-Rugani-Chiellini and Buffon between the sticks.

the main difference being Dybala, Pjanic, Higuain and Sandro are all top5 players in the world at their respective positions. No other team is close to that
>>
>>77096946
>have Montella at the helm

i love how nobody brings this up, I really doubt Montela is the guy to really lead a team to glory
>>
>>77097009
>no matter how many cash the Chinese will pull out, inter will suck no matter what.
Sabatini+Spalletti, watch them get Radja. Inter will be strong next year, they are actively working on the defense.
>>
>>77097081
Nah, there are already reports that Radja will have his renewal done by Sunday
>>
>>77097081
>Radja leaving

My sides man
>>
godbless Max
>>
>Bonucci to Milan is almost concluded. He is fascinated by the new project. Bonucci also refused to speak to Sabatini and Inter.

kek
>>
reminder that if you think roma is not top 3 anymore because they sold salad and fucking rudiger you should check your brain out because you may have holes in it
>>
Guys I'm hyped beyond words.
>>
>>77097156
>He is fascinated by the new project

Wait until next week when it turns out he got kicked out of Juve because of Allegri and his locker room presence. Leo was and will never be a leader, it may have been his time. Juve have to have something in the works though going to be interesting to see what they do.
>>
>>77096765
watch some old VHS then, if they don't fix the situation within three or four year the brand will totally drop in value and they will fade forever
>>
>Agreement reached between Bonucci and AC Milan: €6m-a-year
lol
>>
>>77097081
they literally just said radja is not leaving stop with this fucking delusion
>>
>>77097215
The brand has been fading for years, but I agree if they don't get it together quickly it's likely gone for good.
>>
>buys douglas costa 46m
>sells bonucci 40m
why?
how?
>>
>>77097215
>>77097237
Bullshit. The brand is still strong. That's just wishful thinking. Stop being so deluded.
>>
>>77097283
fund Bernardeschi?

they need to buy another midfielder maybe its to fund that
>>
File: 1499833660367.jpg (101KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1499833660367.jpg
101KB, 960x720px
>>77097168
At this rate next season it'll be:

>1.Napoli (Sarri prevails)
>2.Milan (Wtf I love Montella now)
>3.Roma (Post-Totti depression)
>4.Juventus (De Sciglio and Rugani fucked up)
>5.Hellas Verona (The miracle of Cerci-Pazzini-Cassano)
>>
1. Neapoles
2. JJuventus
3. Sultanate of Rum
4. AyySee milan
5. Inter
6. Lazio
7. Fiorentina
>>
Could Suso play as a CM?
>>
>>77097304
40m for is really cheap
bonucci worths much more than that
why do they sell him so cheaply?
what happened?
>>
>>77097343
Those glasses look really good on him actually.
>>
>>77097363
swap fiorentina with some one season wonder and it's perfect
>>
>>77097389
why though?
his strenght is his dribbling skill
it will be a waste if he plays as a central midfielder
>>
>>77097393
Allegri fights. CL final locker room debacle.
>>
>>77097363
>>77097343
D E L U S I O N

Juve have the most talented team by a decent amount still. Roma and Napoli need to get bounced out of the CL during the groups and not care about the Europa league to have a chance. Milan needs to get bounced from the Europa and hope Montela doesn't fuck this up. Juve needs to make another DEEP finals run and deal with injuries. IF all that happens then maybe Juve don't win. The only team that can deal with injuries is Juve as well, keep that in mind.
>>
>>77097430
Just thinking because how the fuck would Montella play musacchio,romagnoli and bonucci in defense together
>>
>>77097389
No, he can be a winger or a trequartista but that's it really.

He's not very pacey or combative. His a good dribbler, passer and great left foot. He's a bargain bin Robben
>>
>>77097462

Copy Conte's Juve 3-5-2
>>
>Cengiz Under will arrive in Rome tomorrow to sign for Roma
>>
>>77097462
milan have the perfect wingbacks for a 3 man line

>>77097486
think they will copy the Chelsea set up
>>
>>77097453
You overrate the fat argentinian pizzaeater and juve midfield to much, Dabalo will be forced to play as midfielder again all season while piguain only manages to score against hellas verona and crotone. Allegri is crap too, sarri will win on the sole basis of him being much better than allegri.
>>
>>77097343
(Tu)
>>77097363
(You)
>>
>>77097432
hmm that can explain it
>>
Milan submitted a new bid for Belotti
>>
>>77097462
Could play 3-5-2. Milan have no wingers or a lone CF star anyways.

>>77097421
Yeah I think Fiorentina will have their shittiest season in many years now unless they buy.
Borja Valero and Ilicic were the creativity.
>>
File: torino.png (85KB, 1582x562px) Image search: [Google]
torino.png
85KB, 1582x562px
did bonucci move because his son is a torino fan?

>captcha:TorinoFire
>>
>>77097462
You simply don't play Musacchio, Milan will have a lot of Games they need some good backup, expecially since both Musacchio and Romagnoli are pretty frail
>>
>>77097596
No, but he doesn't want to leave Italy because his other son has health problems.
>>
>>77097524
>Allegri is crap

Yea you're retarded.

Not like Higgy scored any big goals last season you're right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pY1xcIsbi64

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BW7TDj23qAU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WD0N5NwJ9d4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79lOzUV4Cy0
>>
>>77097462
bonucci as a regista for the memes also why the fuck not
>>
>>77097601
Post yfw Milan fails to get top4 and they go bankrupt to pay the debts
>>
>>77097659
>Milan fails to get top4

Donnarumma goes to Juve

Milan in flames
>>
Bonnie out
Caldara in now and give the middle finger to Atalanta
>>
>>77097524
allegro is a tacticool genius too bad he doesn't have a good squad
using dybala as #10 and mandzukic as a winger was a genius move to solve jj's crappy midfielders
>>
Juve will use Bonucci funds to go for Kroos

BASED FUCKING JUVE
>>
>Bonucci is one step away from joining Milan. Deal could already be closed tonight seeing that Milan want to take him to China
>>
>burger shilling for juve

hm
>>
File: 1497002493961.png (44KB, 386x400px) Image search: [Google]
1497002493961.png
44KB, 386x400px
this is it
this is the one
>>
execute all wogs
>>
>>77086595
What kind of a fucking challenge does he want that is not with Juventus? Lega Pro?
>>
File: 1499175242150.png (505KB, 504x470px) Image search: [Google]
1499175242150.png
505KB, 504x470px
>>77097757
It's a little bit embarrassing desu. He's bringing up stats like it's baseball or something.

I mean even the most "respected" stat site like WhoScored.com is completely off and misrepresentative for the most part.

>Lose the ball all the time
>Pass it backwards 100% of the time, ruin plays and counters
>7.9
Muh pass completion, what a great mid, we need this playmaker on our team!

>Go missing literally all game like a ghost, touch ball like 5 times and play it safe
>6.3
Not a great game but he was alright I guess!!
>>
>>77097889
Winning in a piece of shit team
>>
foreigners not allowed itt
>>
>>77097889
probably wants to win CL
>>
>>77097889
Some players believe they're bigger than the club he might be trying to prove it by knocking off his old club. He might genuinely feel he's the best player at Juve and if he beats them it'll justify his feelings, if he doesn
t win another scudetto it will be in an interview 10 years from now my biggest regret was leaving Juventus.

Milan fans need to understand Bonucci isn't a leader though, never was and never will be.
>>
>>77097932
*Europa league
>>
>>77097928
You're foreign!
>>
>>77097901
I mean stats aren't that important, but some stats have a purpose.
>>
File: 1499936804412.jpg (31KB, 480x561px) Image search: [Google]
1499936804412.jpg
31KB, 480x561px
The plot thickens
>>
>>77097999
You have dutch flag, you are foreign
>>
>>77097928
don't be like that
>>
>Perisic flipping out
>>
>>77098197
you are foreign
>>
>>77098257
4chan is an American site

you are foreign
>>
>>77098318
not.....anymore.......
>>
>going from trying to steal Donnarumma to get robbed off Bonucci in the span of a week
Jj customers in suocide watch
>>
>>77098318
America is an italian colony, you are foreign
>>
>>77098416
Nobody with a brain thought Juve would get Donnarumma it was always gonna be Madrid most likely.

The Bonucci deal is a great thing and could add some nice bite to the rivalry again. If Juve still win the scudetto again the rest of the league might kill themselves and just fold the league.
>>
I wonder who will >we buy
Costa is on loan, they're trying to get Schick on loan too, Bonucci out, probably some expensive meme playing, apart from Berna I mean
>>
>>77096476
TRIPLO SETTE SU OGNI COSA

Also lets laugh about /roma/ mercato
it hurts to bandwagon roma
>>
>>77097952
>Milan fans need to understand Bonucci isn't a leader though, never was and never will be.
Is he even a WC defender in a back 4? Doubtful.
>>
>>77098486
heard rumors of JJ buying Kroos

made me giggle
>>
>>77098549
>Damage control
MY FUCKING SIDES
>>
>>77098525
If they keep radja they're fine
>>
Why does Bonucci want to leave ?
>>
Dani Alves on the difference between PSG & Juventus: "Ambition and organisation. There is lots of order here at PSG." (BeIN)
HAHAHAHAHA
>>
who /777/ here
>>
>>77098591
kek
>>
>>77097498

good deal.
>>
File: 1498767914528.jpg (80KB, 578x642px) Image search: [Google]
1498767914528.jpg
80KB, 578x642px
From

>Sandro-Chiellini-Barzagli-Bonucci-Dani Alves

to

>Asamoah-Chiellini-Barzagli-Rugani-De Sciglio
>>
I can alredy see the slovak abu going berserk on Milan next season, if he doesnt kill hinself first
>>
>>77098630
Redpill me on him. Is he better than emre mor?
>>
>>77098584
Issues with Allegri
>>
>>77095536
Rugani is trash lmao
>>
>>77098596
La dpg è un meme vecchio e decrepito
>>
>>77098525
What is there to laugh about?
>>
>>77098571
Can't wait for you smug faggots to get btfo even with boipucci
>>
>>77098718

he has better work ethics, teamwork, decisions than Emre. Emre has talent but no mentals.
>>
>>77098549
Milan will play 3atb surely. R Rodriguez and Conti are perfect for it.
>>
>>77098822
>milan will play first few games with back 4
>bonucci will get exposed with his '1on1' defending
>bonucci will physically threaten montella to switch formations
>milan will switch to back3
Bookmark it.
>>
>>77098591
what a prick, fucking ape should go back to the favelas
>>
>>77098791
Juventini have been insufferable over the past few years. It backfires.
>>
>>77098937
What was he supposed to say?

>It's a smaller club, but it's bigger money for me hehe
>>
>>77098927
Oh please. Their signings this window all point towards a 3atb. The Bonucci transfer could not have come at a better time.
>>
Bonucci is great transfer and all that, but Milan really need creative midfielder more than anything else.
>inb4 Modric
>>
>Once Bonucci moves to Milan for €40M, Juve will bring De Sciglio to Juve for €10M straight away, says @romeoagresti

Bonucci has the same agent as Bertolacci, so I assume they agreed on terms some time ago
>>
>>77098964
Rodriguez said Montella neve tried 3 atb during training, always back 4
>>
>>77098964
I dont understand african or arabic. can u pls speak english
>>
>>77098979
Bigila should be closed before the china tour

Heard Kovacic rumors today lol
>>
File: TonyWithAFan.jpg (206KB, 640x644px) Image search: [Google]
TonyWithAFan.jpg
206KB, 640x644px
>>77098596
gang gang gang

>>77098761
buying /litteralyWho?/ and still having a garbage defense
>>
>>77098979
Biglia
>>
>>77099034
Really? Either way he'll be forced to adapt now I guess.
>>
>>77098979
That's why we rooting for Biglia

>Rodriguez-Bonaventura-Biglia-Kessie-Conti
>---------Musacchio-Bonucci-Romagnoli
>-------------------₫₪LLaRumma
>>
will Suso start?
>>
>>77098596
here
>>
File: JUST.jpg (108KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
108KB, 1080x1080px
Did Bonucci leave because of the new logo? Is it really that hated over there?
>>
>>77099137
think Chelsea's style makes more sense

>Bona - Silva/whoever - Suso
>RR - Biglia - Kessi - Conti
>Romagnoli - Boipucci - Mustang
>>
>juve back to being their feeder club self
Kinda sad desu
>>
>>77099194

i also have this line up in my mind but this time Hakan is benched and they paid lot for him.
>>
>>77099244
Milan are playing across 3 competitions, there will be plenty of rotation
>>
>>77099065
Yes he said it in an interview yesterday or the say before. I think they'll stili play 433
>>
>>77098707
>Slovak v albanian shitpost saga
Prepare the popcorn regà
>>
>>77099403
good times are ahead
>>
>Spanish Wikipedia's page of Bonucci
>>
I heard #SuningOut is trending at twitter in Italy, is that true?
>>
File: 1499923369653.png (486KB, 540x542px) Image search: [Google]
1499923369653.png
486KB, 540x542px
>BREAKING: Lapadula to Genoa on loan with obligation to buy. Done deal [Sky].

Noo not the greasy Serie B bomber.
>>
>>77097591
>No wingers
>They just bought R.R. which rather play as a winger than a full back and Andrea "scored 8 goals as a left back" Conti
>>
File: DEnbusQXsAA1_hS.jpg (66KB, 941x516px) Image search: [Google]
DEnbusQXsAA1_hS.jpg
66KB, 941x516px
Say hello to Serie A 2017/2018 winners line up
>>
>>77100327
just give us the trophy already la
>>
>>77100120
>11m
>the managed to actually earn more that they bought him for
is there anything they can't do?
>>
>>77100327
Now that's a good lineup
>>
>>77098525
karsdorp > rudiger
pellegrini > paredes
for anyone who watch some football. And florenzi is coming back on the pitch too. Only downgrade will be the salah replacement but I know di francesco will find a way to pass the ball to dzeko
>>
>>77100327
how can you gather such an amount of new players in a single team? that's not gonna end up well
>>
File: DEodWE8XkAAevIp.jpg (394KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
DEodWE8XkAAevIp.jpg
394KB, 2048x1365px
Bonucci is training with them though
>>
>Milan have sent their first bid of 30 million plus De Sciglio, while Juve only want 40 mil and no additional players
>>
>>77100733
>Juve asking only 40m for bonucci to fucking ad Milan
I thought marotta was smarter than that
>>
File: chinese-milan_2.jpg (71KB, 690x690px) Image search: [Google]
chinese-milan_2.jpg
71KB, 690x690px
>>77100733
one Bonucci please
>>
File: PicsArt_07-13-07.50.27.jpg (492KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_07-13-07.50.27.jpg
492KB, 2048x1365px
>>77100711
He's clearly keeping his distance from the rest of the team...
>>
>>77100711
Well duh, he's still under contract so.

That's like not showing up to work because you had a job interview with another place.
>>
>>77100700
>under montella
its gonna be platinum gold how hard they will fail
>>
>>77100801
kek, the gap between Brazagli and Lichsteiner is clearly wider than that between Bonucci and Mario.

I'll still cream if I see Bonucci as rossonero
>>
I'm gonna laugh if we get Bonucci after all the times Juve fans kept saying that Donnarumma will go to Juve, and I don't even really want Bonucci in the first place.
>>
>>77100849
>Montella is bad meme
where does it come from?
>>
>>77100889
>w-we overachieved with that team la
literally the italian liverpool
>>
>>77100849
But Fiorentina were pretty damn good with their A team a few years back.

--------------------Rossi-Jovetic
Pasqual-Valero-Pizzarro-Aquilani-Cuadrado
------------Tomovic-Savic-Rodriguez
------------------------Viviano

It was pure footykino to watch them play sometimes. And I never forget when they stomped Juve at home, one of the best matches.
>>
>>77100875
The gap is wider because no one likes bitchsteiner in Juve everybody bullies or abuses of him
Anyway shut the fuck up speedy Gonzales
>>
>>77100898
>constantly managed shitty/avergae teams
>AHAHAHAH what a sucker he didn't win the league
everybody is creaming over Spalletti now he has won literally less than Montella in the last 2 year with a far better team, same goes for Sarri. The excuse of having a small teams works for them and not Montella?
>>
kessie and conti are going to end up like lapadula
poor lads
>>
>>77100928
rude.
>>
>Juventus are reportedly happy to swap Marko Pjaca for Federico Bernardeschi
>>
>>77101171
Literally what the fuck is happening
I guess they're really tired of winning
>>
without Bonucci:
>Starting XI
Buffon
Alex Sandro - Chiellini - Barzagli - ? (Cancelo/Danilo/De Sciglio)
Pjanic - ? (Matuidi/N'Zonzi)
Mandzukic - Dybala - Douglas
Higuain

>Bench XI
? (Szcszcscz)
Asamoah (De Sciglio) - Rugani - Benatia - Lichtsteiner
Marchisio - Khedira
Pjaca - Bernardeschi - Cuadrado
Schick

Both these lineups could win Serie A honestly. Bench depth is what has made the real difference these last 6 years, I'm surprised the other teams couldn't figure this out (e.g. Napoli). Roma's midfield is superior in the current state of thingsl, tho. (Gonalons for 5 mils is a masterful deal).

Also, Radja to Juve soon, screencap this
>>
>>77101276
>Also, Radja to Juve soon, screencap this

if he ever goes to juve some ultra will shot him, screencap this
>>
>>77101276
Asamoah - Chiellini - Barzagli - De Sciglio
>>
why do so many obnoxious bandwagoners follow serie a
>>
>>77101276
Radja Is the ultimate abj, if he leaves Roma he'll go to england
>>
File: FB_IMG_1498944920053.jpg (202KB, 1149x2048px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1498944920053.jpg
202KB, 1149x2048px
>>77101359
>>77101447
>>
Radja will come back home
>>
>>77101519
what is that supposed to prove?
>>
File: 143213213421412321312.jpg (56KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
143213213421412321312.jpg
56KB, 500x500px
>>77094132
>hard to believe he'd leave Juventus for fucking Milan
Get a load of this post-2006 Millennial Customer and laugh
>>
I thought inter was the one with the rich chinese :(
>>
Nearly official the acquisition of biglia for 18 millions
>>
>>77101648
>Muh history
here we go again
>>
ninja is renowing is contract, even fucking gazzetta says it; now cease all the fucking shitposting please
>>
>the state of the comment section of this article

http://www.gazzetta.it/Calciomercato/13-07-2017/bonucci-milan-volonta-trasferimento-juventus-chiede-40-milioni-210264371564.shtml
>>
File: inter fan.jpg (122KB, 2048x1344px) Image search: [Google]
inter fan.jpg
122KB, 2048x1344px
>>77101718
kek
>>
>>77097343
>Milan (Wtf I love China now)
ftfy
>>
>>77101775
is this loss
>>
File: 1498725227625.jpg (132KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1498725227625.jpg
132KB, 500x667px
>>77101725
For me that would be the biggest signing after Conti/Rodriguez who were desperately needed.

Milan has had Ignazio "No look Cross" Abate and a bargain bin LB since fucking Jankulovski.

Biglia would be the best CM since Mark Van Bommel too (he was so good)
>>
>>77097389
I see what you're getting at. Maybe he could but he's not the most defensively skilled player + I feel he might not be physically strong enough.

It's an option worth considering tho.

>>77097483
>He's not very pacey or combative.
That's exactly why he could potentially be better as CM though

>He's a bargain bin Robben
Robben is so overrated.
>>
File: DEoVXwbWsAAJrbr.png (1MB, 1200x627px) Image search: [Google]
DEoVXwbWsAAJrbr.png
1MB, 1200x627px
Just give us the 4th place trophy alredy
>>
Biglia to Milan is done
>>
>>77097601
Could always implement a rotational system where Ale and Musa change each game
>>
>bonucci
i dont care but please dont give away pjaca
i really like the lad
>>
Biglia confirmed, 16 m + 4 bonuses. 3 year contract
>>
>>77101863
>literally whole new starting XI
oh boyo
>>
>>77101863
>>77101838
>this kills Montolivo
fucking finally, a good playmaker.
>>77101904
they kept the only players worth keeping
>>
>>77101913
>donnarumma
not so fast
>>
>>77101806
I agree.
Anyways Kalinic is next
>>
>>77101904
i don't think you understand how shit the previous XI was
>>
>>77101933
but this means no Auba
>>
>>77099054
>>77099081
>Biglia
He said creative
>>
>Puzzava troppo la situazione #Suso . Sarà probabilmente il sacrificato @sportface2016

sell Suso and bring in Aub/Belotti/Bonucci yes please
>>
>>77101966
>@sportface2016
who?
>>
>>77101981
from @real_andrea9

he's been right about Milan all mercato
>>
>>77101931
Are you implying Donnarumma isn't good?
>>
>>77100327
When did >/we/ buy Auba and Kalinic?

Also
>3-4-1-2
Disgusting
>>
Milan is buying too much. Imagine the downward spiral when players dont know each other well and havent gelled. Then getting bad results on top of that.. :^)
>>
Why won't Bonucci leave Italy, is it his kid?
>>
>>77101951
>>77101996
He has arrived lads.
>>
>>77102012
most of the players brought in are familiar with the league and they were done early

the overhaul was needed if Milan aim to qualify for CL
>>
>>77102017
His wife I think
>>
>>77102017
that's what they say
>>
>>77102017
His wife doesn't want to.
>>
>>77102017
His kid is getting treatment in Italy yes. His wife is against leaving too.
>>
>>77102050
Italian in charge of not being a cucks lmao
>>
>>77101913
Biglia is gonna be another Montolivo
I'm really not hyped about this transfer at all. Dude is overrated as hell.
>>
>>77101966
Don't sell Suso. He's one of our best player
>>
>>77102073
You're always pessimistic about everyone. Are you even pleased with a single transfer done so far?
>>
>>77101939
I don't think we have any chance to sign aubameyang, but I also believe Kalinic would fit better in Montella gameplan
>>
>>77102073
>Biglia is gonna be another Montolivo
you never saw him play if you think he will
>>
>>77102085
I'm pleased with most of our transfers actually(although Hakan is still a question mark, I need to see more of him before I can judge)

I just don't get the hype around Biglia. There's a reason most top clubs didn't want him for years. Milan needs top players to go back to the top and I fear Biglia will be another De Jong/Montolivo. Besides he's 31 and is this really who we're going to buy as our long-term midfield leader?
>>
>>77102111
Montolivo used to look good at Fiorentina too
>>
>>77102126
Don't forget we have locatelli
>>
Will Milan will the scudetto within the next two years? Bonucci is their first world-class defender since Silva, strengthened midfield, and a potential name up front in either Auba or Belotti. Combined with an injury prone and aging Chiellini, Verge of retirement Buffon and Barzagli, Dybala almost certainly out of there, injury prone and declining quickly Marchisio.
>>
>>77101996

3-1-4-2 is got 3ATB formation.

also, I'm glad Biglia is coming to fix the massive CDM issue that Milan has with that joke of a captain.

Why shouldn't Bonucci be captain if he moves to Milan, guys? He's one of the highest rated players on the Italy squad and easily top 5 center backs in the world rn.

Bonucci>>>>>>>Monto>Abate>Gigio>MDS
>>
File: 1494703691324.png (568KB, 1304x892px) Image search: [Google]
1494703691324.png
568KB, 1304x892px
>>
>>77102226

i had that exact same cap I miss it so much
>>
>>77101995
umm sweetie
did u watch the u21 and his season finale
>>
>>77102226
I sometimes forget that Albania is literally a 3rd world country with stomped dirt floors in the houses and intermittent electricity.
>>
Are they really? I thought they were like Yugoslav tier.
>>
>>77102361
theyre definitely less civilised
>>
>>77102126
It's not long term, it's for a season or two while we how Locatelli develops and/or untill we can attract/afford a real top player
>>77102141
He played another role there tho
>>
>>77102309
he was obviously distracted by all the contract talks with the U21, at the end of the season he was slightly worse but that oesn't erase 1,6 season of being great, it's natural to be incostant at 18
>>
>>77102537
2 years from now you have 65M to buy one midfielder that elevates Milan. In this scenario you already have Belotti as your star forward. Who do you get?
>>
>>77102537
>>77102141
Montolivo first season was excellent, best of his career. Then they gave him the armband and put De Jong in front of the defense instead of him.
>>
>>77101718
Inter doesnt need many new players, maybe a couple of fullbacks and a central defender. Selling Rannochia is the only priority transfer.

Btw Biabiany will become this years Salah, cap this.
>>
https://twitter.com/AntBarilla/status/885593426695249921

>>77102563
Renato Sanches
>>
>>77102361
most of them lives like animals. Some major city like tirana must be ok tho
>>
>>77102655
if they concentrate their effort in taking a solid fullback and a very good winger they might be ok
>>
>>77102655
>Btw Biabiany will become this years Salah, cap this.

top kek
>>
>>77102705
inter supporters reaching unexplored levels of delusion
>>
So roma gettin turk dybala. Hows the mahrez offer going? I hope they get him too so berardi isnt going there.

>>77102655
True players seem pretty hyped about spalletti. Icardi talked about di maria. Bonucci snub made seeth abit desu
>>
>>77102751
didn't mahrez played like shit the past season?
>>
>>77102563
Who know who will be good two years from now, probably Weigl.
>>
>CdS: Bonucci will be a rossonero by tomorrow.
>>
>>77102655
i think Inter's squad is pretty overrated. They have 5 good players imo and they have absolutely zero depth.
>Btw Biabiany will become this years Salah
kek, you could have said Perisic at least. Is he leaving or not?
>>
>>77102676
Daelbert could happen, and I still believe D'Ambrosio could be a starter. There are 4 wingers already in the squad, I imagine one will come if Perišić is sold. A tough tackling cunt for midfield would be great, Radja pls.

>>77102705
>le ultra fast no technique black man
Literally Salah. All he has to do is defeat the offside trap and lay the ball off for Icardi, 15 assists confirmed.

>>77102705
You just wait and see.

>>77102751
Di Maria should happen if Perišić leaves.
>>
>>77102891
Looks likely but he wont force it like cunt. Professional dude. Hope inter get sanchez or di maria to replace him
>>
>>77102891
Inter hasnt had proper preseason coaching since Mazzari, these players are better than these last few years suggested.
>>
>all this milel delusion
>>
>Bonucci will be finalized tomorrow acc: MN

>only thing left is payment method
>>
>>77101775
That picture describes the whole inter supporters perfectly

Sad niggers with their ass completely destroyed
>>
>You think the market will close with Biglia and Bonucci? Milan are actively pursuing 2 attackers and a midfielder.

what do these chinks have in their veins

>@MaxNerozzi confirms that Bonucci will become a Milan player tomorrow
>>
>>77102981
>sanchez
wew lad
>di maria
if PSG want to get rid of him i guess that might happen. Are PSG buying a winger?
>>
any pics of dybala from his vacation hahah asking for a friend
>>
Agresti and Nerozzi are reporting that Bonucci to Milan is done.
>>
>>77102997
paypal
>>
>>77103033
they think theyre playing fm irl
>>
File: DEFCCOZXoAAwzRN.jpg:large.jpg (412KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DEFCCOZXoAAwzRN.jpg:large.jpg
412KB, 1600x1200px
>>77103042
i have better
>>77103048
spring rolls
>>
>>77103033
>2 attackers and a midfielder.
>Dembele, Aubam, Modric
or
>Belotti, Modric, X
I'm getting a little too hype right now. Not good for the heart.

Suso isn't going to China. I wonder why?
>>
>>77103041
I read rumour that psg looking for a big overhaul
>>
>>77103078
>modric
LOL
>>
File: sss.jpg (156KB, 904x639px) Image search: [Google]
sss.jpg
156KB, 904x639px
>nazi-o players already chimping out
>>
>>77103089
With Bonucci done i don't give a fuck anymore. Everything is possible. Bring me Messi and CR7 next.
>>
>>77103078
>I wonder why?
he's injured, he didn't play in the friendly too
>>
>>77103078
chill lol

I think one of Belotti/Aub will come, if there is another I hope its someone who can play on the wing

Midfield idk, Modric seems way too unrealistic

They've exceeded all expectations I'll settle for whoever
>>
File: 894073.jpg (76KB, 619x347px) Image search: [Google]
894073.jpg
76KB, 619x347px
ourr year la
>>
File: 1482543114227.jpg (56KB, 550x595px) Image search: [Google]
1482543114227.jpg
56KB, 550x595px
>>77103118
fuck agnelli
chinese owners when?
>>
>>77103068
qt
>>
>Di Marzio confirmed its done

kek

our year la
>>
>>77103181
YAMEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>77102056
why?
>>
>>77103078
Modric is exactly the same type of player as Biglia, same age, just better (and not fundamentally better). I don't think they'll try now that they've reached an agreement with Lazio.

>>77103116
>I think one of Belotti/Aub
I would be more hype for Belotti. He's more expensive and less proven (Obama won't flop 100%), but that's exactly why. To hell with everything, gotta live big! I have a weakness for Toni types too.
>>
If Milan get Bonucci, Auba & Biglia I will be a pleased.

They've been shit for too many years.

dollarumma
abate bonucci musacchio rodriguez
- - -kessie biglia montolivo
- - - - - - calhanoglu
- - - - - - auba - - silva
>>
I'm over the fucking moon! Holy shit what a window this has been!
>>
>>77103226
No, Abate. Conti is already here. And Bonaventura instead of Montolivo.
>>
>>77103078
hahahaha
>>
>>77103217
yeah I'd like Belotti too

the NT striker and rossoneri at heart
>>
>>77103213
the kid almost died a few months ago, i can understand why he doesn't want to leave Italy
>>
File: 4 MONTHS AGO.jpg (156KB, 1200x750px) Image search: [Google]
4 MONTHS AGO.jpg
156KB, 1200x750px
>>
>>77103226
Also forgot Romagnoli.
>>
>>77103249
kek they are all practically gone
>>
>>77103226
Aubameyang - Andre Silva
R Rodriguez - Bonaventura - Biglia - Kessie - Conti
Romagnoli - Bonucci - Musacchio
>>
>>77103226
Montella will likely play 3-5-2

----------------------$umma
----Musacchio--Bonucci--Romagnoli
Conti--Kessie----Biglia--Chalanoglu--Rodriguez
-----------------Silva----Auba

wow i just realized only two of these players were there last season
astonishing
>>
File: top fucking kek.jpg (156KB, 1200x750px) Image search: [Google]
top fucking kek.jpg
156KB, 1200x750px
>>77103249
look at that back 4. look at that fucking back 4.
>>
>dybala has just been confirmed as well

Holy shit guys
>>
>RR-Romagnoli-Boipucci-Mustang-Conti

fuck me

can't believe it
>>
>>77103291
>Romagnoli and Kucka as fullback
holy shit poor Montella, and there were people saing he didnt overachieve
>>
File: 1481140638126.jpg (178KB, 680x734px) Image search: [Google]
1481140638126.jpg
178KB, 680x734px
It's really happening.....
>>
I can really imagine a start 11 without Bonaventura.

>>77103250
Musacchio is probably better right now, but his knees might explode again.

>>77103249
Montella's fucking face in the background looks dead inside. I can imagine his hair going full JUST in the part that got cut off.
>>
>>77103323
he did really well for the first half of the season but they didn't reinforce because of the incoming takeover

sad stuff
>>
>>77103226
I believe if Auba arrives he will be the first striker, and Milan will play Montella's 4-3-3, with Silva as a winger or 2nd striker.

On the other hand, if Belotti arrives I think they'll use your formation with >>77103238
changes

>>77103279
But AFAIK Mussachio had stated Montella has never field a 3-line during practices.
Altough I do believe your formation would fit best with their current signings.
>>
>>77103347
Jack died too
>>
File: 4b6.gif (3MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
4b6.gif
3MB, 500x500px
Who /star sixes/ here?
Brazil 1 - 0 Italy right now
>>
>>77103351
Well if they weren't going for a 3atb before, they're def going to have to do it now. Musacchio's agent assured that he's perfectly capable of playing 3atb just a few hours ago and Montella has made use of 3-5-2 in Fiorentina too. The beauty is how if someone's injured he's able to switch up the formation with ease. No more lineups like >>77103249. Very exciting times.
>>
>>77102150
Mauri too
But neither of them are ready and who knows how they'll turn out

>>77102187
It's a shit formation that's what it is
Only provincial teams play with 3 defenders at the back

I mean
RR-Kessie-Biglia-Conti
This midfield looks like shit and without creativity. Hakan in front of them can't do it all alone by himself

I'd rather we stick to 4-3-3

Jack-Silva-Suso
Kessie-Biglia-Hakan
RR-Ale-Musa/Bonu-Conti
Donna
>>
>>77102537
>He played another role there tho
He played every role possible at Milan and he still sucked in all of them
>>
>>77103323
that midfield as well, no surprise a good ol midfield carpenter like Locatelli got hailed as the next Pirlo/Seedorf/Reijkard/2ndcomingofChrist
>>
>>77103226
>Montolivo
Stop it with this meme already
>>
>Bonucci is expect to be in Milan in a few hours
H Y P E
Also some customers are using #Suningout on twitter (50% of tweets are people insulting those who use it tho)
>>
>>77103249
Based China
>>
>>77103494
No
Locatelli sucked in the 2nd half of the season

It was in the first half of the season when the team was playing well that he got praised, mostly for his goals against Sassuolo and Juve
>>
I hope this isn't true
Selling Suso will be our biggest mistake
http://www.football-italia.net/105725/milan-rest-spurs-target-suso

Sick of Milan fans in here and other sites never putting Suso in their formations too when he's one of our best players by far. Bunch of FM kiddies who don't appreciate good players I swear to god.
>>
File: Goat.jpg (65KB, 640x411px) Image search: [Google]
Goat.jpg
65KB, 640x411px
Leave Milan to us.
>>
>>77103582
Suso was Milan's 2nd best player last season but he's so limited tactically

useless anywhere except for RW

his sale would mean Milan will go with some form of 3 in the back
>>
>>77103550
>when the team was playing well
Milan never really played well
they played with a lot of heart, had decent defending and through some luck earned a lot more points than they "deserved"
their lack of quality, especially going forward, was always evident
>>
>>77103582
It looks unlikely we're going to play with wingers with the arrival of Bonucci. Better to sell him and fund someone like Aubameyang who would fit better.
>>
>>77103510
"It is pleasant, when the sea is high and the winds are dashing the waves about, to watch from the shores the struggles of another" Livy.
>>
File: Locatelli v merda.webm (2MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Locatelli v merda.webm
2MB, 800x450px
>>77103550
Loca was pretty bad in the second half, but he redeemed himself in the derby.
>>
If Juventus actually gets Caldara right now they're stronger than with Bonucci, if they don't no matter who they get they'll be weaker. Manolas is impossible, Rugani and Benatia is suicidal.
>>
>>77103617
Bad idea. Even Juventus plays with 4 at the back sometimes. If he leaves another winger need to come. Just throw 100M+Bacca+Suso to Dortmund for Dembele and Aubam.
>>
>>77103598
This ain't true at all. He could easily play as Trequartista, he could possibly play as SS or CM too.

We should play 4-3-3 anyways fuck that provincial 3-5-2 bullshit

>>77103614
I meant when they were in-form... you know what I mean.
Milan hasn't played "well" since 2006
>>
>>77103654

If you want Bonucci to be good, you play with 3. 4 and it becomes one of many.
>>
>>77103653
>If Juventus actually gets Caldara right now they're stronger than with Bonucci
that is one bold statement

Caldara is a good talent, great even, but if you think Rugani is not good enough than Caldara doesn't even come close as of now
there's a reason he was supposed to stay in Bergamo an extra year to develope
>>
>>77103617
>It looks unlikely we're going to play with wingers with the arrival of Bonucci.
What? Are you nuts?
Why the fuck would we change our whole team chemistry for a player who's in the brink of being washed-up?

This is Bonucci we're talking about not Ronaldinho. Get a grip.
>>
do you rate Montella's coaching? seems like the weakest part of Milan desu
>>
>>77103688
he's been shit at anywhere except for lcim role

he's played every from midfield to attack and he's only good in one position sadly

unless Milan adopt Chelsea's system he will probably have to go
>>
>>77103703
I'm not against that but need to keep the 4-3-3 as an option at least.
>>
>>77103705

Caldara is Hummels but actually good. You'll see, there's a reason why la Talanta does not want to sell him back right now but they want to keep him one year for the EL. Caldara and Rugani are already one because of U21.
>>
>>77103710
because about three players (one of which is the keeper) of last year's team will be starters next season
the "chemistry" is already down the drain, you're building from scratch

which is also why i don't think Milan will win straight away, they need at least an year to build a team that is not just a custer of players
next year i think Napoli has the best chance to challenge Juve
>>
>>77103629
>that meme video
>>
>>77103736
wew lad i hope you're baiting
>Caldara and Rugani are already one because of U21.
they played like 10 games together and in the Euro they were pretty meh
>>
>>77103711
This season will show if he's a good coach.
>>
>>77103582
this is the first time i agree with you Albania anon, i rate Suso and will be pretty pissed if they sell him
>>
>>77103764

No. Rugani was meh, and that's why Allegri doesn't play him. Caldara is good, he's the only reason that shit Italy made it to the SF.
>>
>>77103762
Locatelli has talent. Give him time.
>>
File: 1467148157961.jpg (60KB, 393x454px) Image search: [Google]
1467148157961.jpg
60KB, 393x454px
>Juve on Matic?
WHY?
YESTERDAY WAS A PERFECT DAY, WHY IT ALL BECAME SHIT NOW?
WHAT ELSE CAN GO WRONG?
>>
>>77103703
>If you want Bonucci to be good, you play with 3. 4 and it becomes one of many.

Juve played a back 4 since Jan last year....
>>
>>77103717
Suso has only played as RW for Milan so far. Yeah he played as Treq. before in Miha's season but I don't count that at all since that was before he started getting good

He hasn't played as CM or as Treq. last season and I could easily see him pull of the latter considering how good he is at pulling off passes whenever he's in a central position

But even if he sucked at all positions besides RW it still doesn't matter because he's damn good at that position and selling him would still be a mistake.
>>
>@ilfufoggiano51
Era il 25 maggio. Fassone e i incontra Belotti e Bonucci e spiegano il progetto Milan. I 2 sono entusiasti , uno è preso l'altro vedremo...

wheres the chink money pepe
>>
>>77103820
if he has to go for Aub/Belotti to arrive I'm fine with it

although I would like for him to stay for different tactical options
>>
>>77103749
Umm no
Of all the things to tamper with from last year our attack is the last thing is we should touch

Bonaventura and Suso were our best players last year. The midfield sucked and the defense was average.
>>
>>77103703
Juve plaid 4 atb all the second part of the season
>>77103617
i doubt they'll change the scheme for one player, i think it will still be 433 (more of a 4321)
>>
>>77103629
>tfw someone saved my webm
Blushingface.png
>>
who palermo here?
>>
>>77103848
We have Chink money now so why do we need to sell him to buy either of those(especially Belotti who could be the next Immobile for all we know though I get your point on Auba).
>>
>>77103881
>we
>>
>>77104000
(You)
>>
Bonucci is a matter of hours.
>>
>>77104128
forgot pi
>>
>>77104128
I guess it's time to say goodbye to De Sciglio too. It would be for the best for him, he stopped progressing in Milan long time ago, he needs a change of place.
>>
you must be totally retarded to change 9/11 of your starting eleven
>>
>>77104169
not when your starting eleven includes paletta/bertolacci/de sciglio/abate/niang/pasalic and other shitters
>>
>>77104169
Most of the were too wooden to play Montella's football anyway. He had to give up on some of his ideas in favor of more vertical and less aggressive play just so they can gain some points. It wasn't really a fully formed team, there's nothing to lose.
>>
>Matic now a priority signing for Juventus
>>
>>77104169
nto when 9/11 of your starting eleven was shit
(it was actually 7/11 shit)
>>
>>77104253
>not rating Matic
>>
>>77104264
>>77104169
Suso, Bonaventura, Romagnoli and Donnarumma are still starters at the moment.
>>
>>77104291
4/11, as i said 7/11 were shit and are gone.
>>
>>77104291
I don't think Milan will change the entire lineup first game, they'll probably ease it in
>>
File: DEpgoVkXkAITVp5.jpg (100KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DEpgoVkXkAITVp5.jpg
100KB, 675x1200px
>>
>>77104430
I am godoing
>>
>>77103306
With a defense like that they can make older Donnaruma brother the main GK.
>>
>>77104430
I'm honestly feeling depressed. From now on I'll expect no trust from no other player EVER
>>
>>77104774
The guy came to the club when he was 23. It's not like he ever was like "Juve is my life". He also rejected huge offers from England last summer, but now it seems that they actually want him out.
>>
>>77104933
I wasn't expecting him to stay at Juve for life, but going to one of the direct opponents who is building such a strong team...fuck NO.
I guess now I see how napoletani felt like for Higuain, and it sucks
>>
>>77096381
Bribe the referees.
>>
>>77097343
Montella is actually a very solid manager. Milan's fans used to underrate Allegri as well.
>>
>>77103813
>>77103851

Yeah, and that's why he was put on the sidelines, because in a line of 4 he loses his top tier status. The season before Conte came in a line of four the BBC took 57 goals. He's great in 3, just okay in 4.
>>
>some Juve fans are so butthurt theyr are spreading the false rumor of Bonucci being killed in a car crash on his way to Milano
kek
>>
>>77105104
Montella is a visionary, Allegri is a pragmatic. Both are good, but Montella is what Milan needs right now to make them into a team with their own style (even if it might not lead to winning immediately).
>>
>>77105161

He'll regret it the most, money aside. He's no Pirlo, if anything he's pirla.
>>
>>77105171

>montella the visionary
>allegri saved most of the season by playing MANDZUKIC, a poacher, as a clone of Pogba
>pragmatic

Allegri in place of Wonga with Arsenal money would treble three times in ten years.
>>
>>77105151
>that's why he was put on the sidelines
he was always a starter, Barzagli and Chiellini plaied less than him.He's leaving because he argued with Allegri and some teammates during the final half time.
>>
>>77105204

No, he literally held it back from Oporto all the way to post Cardiff, then he went to Agnelli and said

>him or me
>upper management looks at each other
>HIM

And sold him.
>>
Jewve customers on suicide watch it seems
>>
>hes leaving because of a rumored argument in the final

oh please

if that was the plan why not sell him to an english club at the start of the mercato instead of accepting the first bid for him

makes no sense
>>
>>77105355

Because his slut wife taking selfies on the toilet bowl wanted to stay in Italy, specifically close to Turin.
>>
>>77105355
Because he din't want to leave Italy?
>>
NEW THREAD:

>>77105426
>>
>>77105019
>>
>>77102558

agreed. he didn't have a TERRIBLE end to the season, and much of it could be attributed to the teams collective fatigue, i.e. trying to fight for the last EL spot after that massive drop in form. (I thought they would actually win the scudetto in the beginning of the season)

with this new squad, I'm sure they could pull it off and I really wanna see more of Cutro, he seems like a non-meme version of Lapadula.

I'm just hoping the Montella is bad meme isn't true, cuz he did pretty well this season but I didn't pay attention to him before in Fiorentina and Samp.

>>77103291
didn't Romagnoli play at LB early in his career?
jfc Kuco at RB was the worst decision ever.

>>77103452
Jj did well with 3 at the back, so did Chelsea.

WTF do you mean mean the midfield looks without creativity when Conti was better at RM than RB and did most of his work in that wing-back/wide midfield position.

Bonucci arriving would help Romagnoli and Musacchio learn how to adapt to the new formation and I'm 100% sure they can pull of some crazy stuff with their individual talents. Romagnoli has been my fave player for the past few seasons and I can see him in that LCB position just killing it.

>>77103629
the tackle after he lost the ball after all that was horrible tho

>>77104291
The only ones who actually need to stay
>>
>>77111215

didn't see new thread oops
Thread posts: 507
Thread images: 62

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.