[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>99% of the riders arent even riding to win. this cum slurping

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

>99% of the riders arent even riding to win.

this cum slurping sport isnt for me
>>
Good, leafnigger. Don't watch my sport.
>>
>>77073855
This sport is for everyone.
>>
>>77079310
yes everyone in team Sky or Marcel Kittel
>>
>>77079323
You don't have to win the Tour de France to be a cyclist.
>>
>>77079427
yes, you do
>>
>>77079531
There's also to Spanish and Italian tour.
>>
>>77079635
they don't matter
>>
>>77073855
>25% of his flag is a fucking LEAF
>>
>>77079661
How rude
>>
>>77073855
it's a team sport.

Sadly, it's a sport where money makes huge difference (looking at you SKY)
>>
>>77080006
Money makes a huge difference with any sport.
>>
>>77080006
Katusha have about 5m euro less than Sky, where is your money now
>>
>>77073855
>>99% of the riders arent even riding to win.

Can someone explain this? Why are they out there riding if they're not trying to win?
>>
File: white_train_belles.jpg (119KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
white_train_belles.jpg
119KB, 960x639px
>>77081163
See this? The guy in the yellow had the yellow, which is the GC leader's jersey. But, before he was kill, he was actually the real candidate's second in command. He was just waiting to hand it over when the real shit starts. The rest of them ride for the leader in varying terrain. Because increasing wind resistance and helpers for when things go wrong are everything in bike racing.

There are also other jerseys, for points (sprints on flat stages usually), and a king of the mountains. Also each day's stage has a winner. It all comes together in a huge 200 strong meme fest soap opera that almost never gets old.
>>
File: 1499434410722.jpg (121KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1499434410722.jpg
121KB, 1920x1080px
>>77081362
That should be decreasing wind resistance. They ride in front of the leader and in effect give him +25 energy.
>>
>leader has mechanical failure
>nobody attacks

Yep, pretty faggy "sport."
>>
>>77081445
Aru did attack and everyone hated him for it, it's not exactly fair play and a cheap way to victory.

Froome being roided the fuck out of his mind isn't any better mind you.
>>
>>77081163
99% of the race is conserving energy for the 1% final sprint.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.