[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

should the oklahoma drill be banned?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: 12GAUGE.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
12GAUGE.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
should the oklahoma drill be banned?
>>
>>77073549
What is the oklahoma drill? What is that gif about?
>>
>>77073549
Oklahoma should be banned.
>>
I dont know which state I hate more, Oklahoma or Alabama
>>
>>77073668
huh?
>>
>>77074064
You heard him.
>>
>>77073549

Is Oklahoma drill the name of your moms bull?

>german humor
>>
>>77073574

if only there was some sort of
>multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products. These include online advertising technologies, search, cloud computing, software, and hardware
if only there was a
>free online encyclopedia with the aim to allow anyone to edit articles

If only someone on the planet had the foresight to make an easy way of looking up informatio on some sort of superhighway

but it is not to be sadly.
questions like What is the oklahoma drill? will have to go unanswered for the rest of time
>>
>>77075526
its 1 on 1 and the objective is to put the other man on his back. you start normally in the 3 point stance. it is normally how teams end practice.
>>
>>77075526
what an absolute abortion of a reddit post
>>
>>77073549
No. American Football training is deathly dull most of the time, that sort of thing actually makes it fun
>>
>>77073549
Every team does the one on one drill you mongoloid .
>>
What is the problem with this exactly?
>>
>>77073549
I can drill your 'okla at homa anytime bby
>>
ITT: Non-footballers.

Back to soccer practice ladies.
>>
>>77073549
McVeigh should have killed more Oklahomos imo.
>>
Two linemen line up in a normal line of scrimmage..job is if your defensive player to shed the offensive lineman bring and smack the runnin back down to the right or left of the lineman
>>
>>77073549
I used to get bruised really bad during this "drill"
Fucking hyped up nigs
>>
>>77073549
That's not the Oklahoma drill. That's just Oklahoma running a drill. And no you simpering pussy.
>>
>>77075526
*tips*
>>
Looks like a waste of time with 50 people standing there watching 2 guys go at it.

I guess it's a way to get people hyped
>>
>>77073549
thats bull in the ring, not an Oklahoma drill

>ywn run another okie in your lifetime
feels good desu
>>
>>77073549

Football will die in our lifetime. And I can't wait. .
>>
>>77078678
It's Ohio State
>>
>>77073549

Why are burger training methods so primitive? Is this why they suck at the only sport that matters?
>>
>>77073549
This was my favorite part of football practice. Nothing motivates you more to work out then wanting to put someone on their ass in front of all your teammates.
>>
>>77081677
fuckers like you are the people who i relentlessly cutblocked during practice
>>
>>77081669
>basketball is the second most popular sport
>usa team across all levels just lost for the first time in 7 years
>>
>>77082203

What part of "only sport that matters" do you not understand?

HINT: That sport is not basketball which only about 10 countries care about.
>>
>>77073549
I loved doing these because I would always win. Always.
>>
>>77081580
>Football will die in our lifetime.
5-10 years it will be a worlds sport and we will take over soccer, just watch yurofaggots.
>>
i guess they can turn their rage onto attacking and giving each other brain damage instead of hurting an innocent person, so let it live
>>
>>77075526
t. "X isn't true, you're being trolled. I checked it out on (((Snopes)))"

dotr literally can't come soon enough desu senpai baka

>>77075989
Also this.
>>
>>77073549

Why should it be banned?
>>
>>77075526

If only there were someone who would tell someone who asked what an Oklahoma Drill is without being a snide asshole.
>>
File: smugmou.jpg (58KB, 692x468px) Image search: [Google]
smugmou.jpg
58KB, 692x468px
>>77082839
>>
File: IMG_0440.jpg (143KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0440.jpg
143KB, 1280x720px
>>77075526
holy shit, fukken saved this pasta is pretty good
>>
>>77075526
lol
>>
>>77073574
it's a type of large earth-drill, developed in Oklahoma, to reach natural gas and oil deposits
but the fact it includes a nozzle for injecting pressurized liquid into the ground is very controversial: some say it destabilizes the subsoil, or even tectonic plates

the gif is just some random college football nogs dogfighting
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.