[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Le Cut Inside Meme

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: eden-hazard.jpg (1MB, 1600x1145px) Image search: [Google]
eden-hazard.jpg
1MB, 1600x1145px
Who started the cut inside meme, and how come so many so called top players in soccer are just one trick cut inside pony?

Why can't managers come up with a tactics to stop this meme?
>>
>>77063114
>this flag
>this topic
>>
>>77063128
Educate me then Mr. Spicy Europeans why is the sport so broken that most top players are just cut inside midget skinny wingers. Even Ronaldo started as one before he got /fit/
>>
Those Bayern kits were GOAT tier
>>
It's a burger finds out about wingers in football episode
>>
a fullback tipycally plays on his strong foot side, i.e. a lefty as left back.
fbs are especially retarded using their weak foot, when you have someone like maldini he seems like a demigod, so when you make a feint and go in their weak foot they will spill their spaguetti.
best thing they can do is push you away to force the winger wide and cross but the cbs get annoyed and start cursing at them so they press a little closer and the cutting inside continues.
>>
>>77063237
How come they were not that many cut inside man in the 80s and 90s (except Del Piero) and suddenly in the 2000s the sport is full of cut inside reverse footed wingers
>>
>>77063279
Because managers realized that short passes were better than crosses.
>>
>>77063114
George Best was doing it 50 years ago.
>>
In the 2000's number 10's and playmakers started to play on the flank because the game became more tactical.
Number 10's played in the n10 position and were playmakers. To counter this teams started using 4-3-3 formation with a defensive midfielder, the Makelele role.
In the 4-3-3 the center of the pitch became more congested, with 3 midfielders against a n10 forming a triangle.

Because of this n10's moved to the flanks, were they could get more 1vs1 against fullbacks instead of having a DM allways following them and 2CM right behind to cover.

Ronaldinho success at Barcelona may have popularized this shift of playmakers to the flank.
>>
>>77063114
>>77063163
>>77063279
>>77063380
>americans are so fucking dumb
>>
>>77063279
most teams in 80s and 90s had 2 strikers and no actual wingers, instead wide midfielders who had to track back a lot since most defensive plans were zonal marking.
now you can defend higher up the pitch because of proper pressing and fitness so it's plausible to put wingers for 1v1 vs fullbacks, like it was before in almost amateur era
>>
>>77063656
>says the literal 3rd worlders with infant mortality, low education, and malaria
>>
>>77063656
this
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.