[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Conor McGregor - Floyd Mayweather fight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: payweather.jpg (77KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
payweather.jpg
77KB, 768x432px
You know what is the most hilarious aspect of this fight? In lieu of the recent IRS news, Mayweather's pay day that you all like talking about will be a pay up day to the IRS. He seriously might only make somewhere around 10-20 million dollars. So not only will he lose the mind battle and potentially the real fight but he's going to win at the battle that matters the most to him- the money battle.

Conor will walk away with 100 mil at least while Floyd will be meeting the IRS jews outside the MGM grand
>>
He's not going to win at the money battle*
>>
>>77059186
everybody knows mayweather will be broke in 10 years, that retard can barely read
>>
>>77059186
do you get all your news from TMZ? you clearly have no understanding of money if you think because he hasn't paid his taxes yet that he is dead broke and only do this for a pay day
>>
>>77059186
In lieu means "instead of", not "in light of".
>>
>Conor will make 100 million dollars

Even if it comes out at $100,000,000, which is doubtful because a lot of that is no doubt coming from back-end points, he have to pay out:

15% to publicist
10-15% to manager
15% to agent
$300-$500,000 for camp, pre-fight medical, travel
and
$126,950 (lump sum; income tax)
PLUS
39.6% of the excess over $444,550 (income tax)

And all of a sudden the $100,000,000 you made shows up as around $14,000,000 in your bank account.

>$14mil
>>
>>77066861
this
>>
>>77059186
This is what I was thinking, 10-20 million for Floyd isn't a lot either, I mean that dude already blew through 100+ million from his MayPac fight in 2015. Who the fuck advises this guy financially? Everyone must be getting rich off this mother fucker.
>>
>>77066861
If this were the case Floyd would be losing money on this fight lol
>>
>>77059186

The most hilarious aspect of the fight will be watching Conor McGregor get dropped repeatedly until the ref or his corner puts him out of his misery
>>
>>77059186
>>77066861

>tax is not thef-

Defend this, specially in america.
>>
>>77066861
i feel much better now
>>
>>77067365
Every civilized country has them, they are necessary to pay for police, fire departments, schools, things they probably don't have in mexico
>>
>>77066861
Not in Ireland :^)
>>
>>77066861
>Conor sends it all to his company in Ireland
>Pays 0.2% tax on it

Canada BTFO
>>
File: money.gif (1MB, 175x150px) Image search: [Google]
money.gif
1MB, 175x150px
>Cristiano Ronaldo is near bankruptcy because he had problems with the IRS
>>
File: BIG GUNS.jpg (195KB, 1280x829px) Image search: [Google]
BIG GUNS.jpg
195KB, 1280x829px
>>77067862
>Every civilized country has them, they are necessary to pay for police, fire departments, schools
our founding fathers said fuck paying taxes but for some reason here we are 2017 still paying taxes
>>
>>77067862
>Every civilized country has them
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/39516346/ns/us_news-life/t/no-pay-no-spray-firefighters-let-home-burn/
>>
He'll be denied a 10k loan at the bank in 10 years.
>>
>>77067118
Floyd couldn't knock out his girlfriend. No way he knocks out the granite chinned McGregor.
>>
>>77068008
>moron son burns shit around the house
>house catch on fire
>residents of said house get out but left cats and dogs behind
>moron son gets arrested for assault
I've never seen such a case where everyone involved were complete trash
+ they let the pets die, fuck that
>>
File: 1497495519387.jpg (50KB, 452x410px) Image search: [Google]
1497495519387.jpg
50KB, 452x410px
>>77059186
If he spends this money paying back taxes that just logically means that he's making up for the extra money which he has as a result of deferring taxes from previous years. If we both made 100k yearly, and the government told me "OK you can hold off paying taxes until 2020 so you can invest the money but OP needs to pay every year", how the fuck would that be a "win" for you when I paid in 2020, you dingus? He isn't even being fined, he's literally just paying taxes he legally deferred. Plus he owns his own promotional company, he's made a shitload more money than Mcgregor thus far and will make far more money than him for this fight, so in conclusion, KYS.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.