[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he elite or shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

>>
Never rated Rooney pal
>>
for me, it's shit
>>
>le lazy no defense pass long man

Also, fuck you for 2002.
>>
Elite. A complete midfielder.
>>
Elite
>>
>>77052748
Literally the worst homegrown United player from that era.
>>
>>77052748
Never had the opportunity to play in that Pirlo position, with two fast and strong midfielders to protect him. Had he played that way, England would have two stars above its crest right now.
>>
>>77052791
We aren't talking about Pirlo. Always hated le two foot tackle man but don't get sent off because Fergie bought the refs man
>>
Somebody post it already...
>>
>>77053281
>with two fast and strong midfielders to protect him.
>two fast and strong midfielders
>english

....no
>>
>In the last 15 or 20 years the best central midfielder that I have seen, the most complete, is Scholes
>Xavi

>Everyone of us should emulate him. We can all learn from Paul Scholes.
>Davids

>I tell anyone who asks me – Scholes is the best English player
Blanc

>My toughest opponent? Scholes of Manchester. He is the complete midfielder
>Zidane

>If he was playing with me I would score so many more
>Pelè

HE NEVER HAD TO SPEAK FOR HIMSELF

#RESPECT
>>
dwarf, ginger and elite
>>
>>77052748
>le barge into people without getting booked
>>
Is this Wayne Rooney?
>>
>Never in the field of soccer was so much owed by so many to so few
>Zico on Paul Scholes

>History will be kind to him for he intends to write it.
>Bela Guttman on Scholes

>You have yellow cards? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your career.
>Arrigo Sachi on Schole's tackling

>Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him Scholes to man mark
>Confucius on Paul Scholes

>Watching Paul Scholes is the only thing you buy that makes you richer
>Rupert Murdoch on Sky Sports subscriptions
>>
Elite, his international career was never what it could have been given Eriksson's idiocy in shunting him out left to accommodate two inferior midfielders in the centre.
>>
"They called him the ginger Pele. If I'm being honest it was an insult to the man. He was a far superior player to me." -- Pele on Paul Scholes
>>
File: ByzmAaNIcAAclDr.jpg (16KB, 218x275px) Image search: [Google]
ByzmAaNIcAAclDr.jpg
16KB, 218x275px
>>77054379
here we are
>>
Underrated as a player, grossly overrated after he retired.
>>
Shit. Only English player who could think before passing the ball so they treat him like a god.
>>
File: 7vxxb8t1ms8z.jpg (14KB, 480x489px) Image search: [Google]
7vxxb8t1ms8z.jpg
14KB, 480x489px
>>77052816
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>he ranks le two footer red card to disguise my lack of actual defensive effort man
>>
File: owen.jpg (319KB, 1365x2048px) Image search: [Google]
owen.jpg
319KB, 1365x2048px
>he ranks le kick ball at tree man
>>
>>77063345
>two footer red card

Looked up his red card stats just to see. Literally never sent of for a two footer.

Only sent off 4 times in 500 games. 2 straight reds.

Interesting, Andy Cole was sent off 6 times in 414 games
>>
>>77052748
Scholes was a world class talent and must really curse not being born German.
>>
>>77052816
have you seen him slide tackle?
>>
File: mJge1Fp.png (221KB, 498x383px) Image search: [Google]
mJge1Fp.png
221KB, 498x383px
>>77063357
jesus a mecha reaction pic. I have seen it all now
>>
one of the best midfielders of his generation, he was wasted by the bongs
>>
>>77062153
Not bad considering shrinkage while playing sports is even more than cold water shrinkage. He was probably a solid 7-8.5".
>>
good player shit pundit
>>
>>77064025
your dick knowledge is pretty impressive
I'm a dick expert myself
>>
Elite
>>
Dog shit
>>
>>77052748
Not shit, but not amazing.

He's like Gerrard, Lampard, all that era English midfielders. Not remotely as good as the press made out.

Sure Scholes could pass, but he's a midfielder it's his fucking job. He couldn't tackle anyone at all.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.