[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What about their style of play makes them so good right now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 7

File: 875px-DFBEagle.svg.png (169KB, 875x1024px) Image search: [Google]
875px-DFBEagle.svg.png
169KB, 875x1024px
What about their style of play makes them so good right now?
>>
Steroids
>>
Team work bree
>>
They're the only ones that try.
>>
PENISES
>>
>>77050491
Wrong
>>77050574
Stop.
>>
>>77050546
Are you implying the USA doesn't play with muh HEART and PASSION?
>>
Literally just amazing team chemistry + technically gifted players
>Boateng is a good modern CB who can deliver long balls from deep while maintaining great positioning and has strong tackling abilities
>>
ا كنت لا الرد على هذه الوظيفة سوف أمك يموت في نومها الليلة
>>
>>77050766
Get out of here, literal german
>>
>>77050766
you've forced my hand, mehmet
>>
good players and managerial stability
>>
>>77050248
Löw threatens the players to shake hands with them if they don't win
>>
>>77051001
top kek
>>
>>77050248
>le german efficiency meme
>>
LOTS OF PENISES
>>
The genius behind it all.
>>
Are the Germans the worst team to ever win a World Cup? There's just no Henry, Zidane. Ronaldinho, etc. it makes for a very boring team because there is no single exceptional talent that you know will dominate the game. Their average quality is just so high across the board that they are hard to resist for a full 90 minutes, so they continue to win.
>>
>>77051361
>that 15-year-old acne
>that facial hair
holy fuck
>>
>>77051361
>that cold sore
>>
>>77050491
first thing that came to mind.
>>
>>77051001
and people say germans aren't funny
>>
>>77051361

>Le basically gift Higuain with a goal but got lucky and saved from national pariah status and all-time worst gaffes replayed over and over man
>>
>>77051620

2/10 for effort
>>
>>77051620
7/10 i actually liked it
>>
Youth development
>>
>>77051796
>le gift a ball to the biggest choker in tournament finals in the modern soccer era man
genius, really
>>
>>77051001
genuinely chuckled
>>
>defend
>counter on wing
>cross

wow, advanced tactic
>>
It's not really the style (beyond every level playing the same one), it's having poor academy clubs who will give really young kids game time and then bayern who buy 3/4 of the national team and have them play together week in week out
>>
>>77051001
Very good German humor. Nice
>>
>>77052001
>poor academy clubs
>tf
>tt
Top tier b8
>>
File: rooney trump supporter.jpg (789KB, 1180x842px) Image search: [Google]
rooney trump supporter.jpg
789KB, 1180x842px
>all they do is win
truly the donald trump of international soccer
>>
>>77052001
"The champions of England,once again representing the Premier League in European Competition, can they bring the trophy back to England"
"And here we go, heavy pressing by the Premier League champions,pinning the opposition back into their own half"
>Opposing team gets fouled in the middle of the pitch, free kick
"And as you know in the Premier League, a mere foul like that would simply be waved off, indeed the Prem is considered to be the most physical football league in the world"
>Free kick hits top bar
"Well taken,perhaps TOO well taken"
>Goalkeeper goes for a long pass,immediately gets picked up by the opposition centre half
"Tom Cromwell,6'6 is uhhh a big man, scores 10 goals last season on headers alone,you can only find such fine big men in the Premier League"
>Opposition passes the ball around and patiently waits for openings
"In the Premier League,every game is treated as a final and as with most finals,a good defense is seen as more important than a good att-
>Opposition midfielder shoots,deflects off the centre half and into the goal 0-1
"Well that was quite unlucky for them to suffer a deflection, you dont see that happen in the Premier League too often"
>Game restarts, Le Pacy Blackman gets the ball
"Tyrone Jefferson, an english native of London, very fast and very promising winger for the English National Team,notable for getting past fullbacks easily in the Premier League"
>Loses the ball
"Should've been a foul there I reckon"
Opposition passes from fullback to midfield to winger
>Gets a foul on the box,penalty
"Raja Khan Puinlu, another proud British native has never conceded a penalty in the Premier League"
>penalty scores 0-2
>Opposition happily hogs the ball and passes it around
"The opposition showing no respect to the Premier League champions,you dont see this type of dishonor in England
>Game ends, FINAL AGG SCORE 0-4
"It seems that luck isnt on the side of the Premier League Champions,the tough schedule has them not at 100%"
>>
The German situation is hilarious because no one will ever be able to understand or reproduce their system due to it being impossible to analyze in politically correct language. Simply put, Bundesliga would prefer to sacrifice having the "best" league in favor of having more Germans in their top flight. It's the opposite situation as the English. Tons more Germans playing at the upper level gives more players more opportunity to prove themselves and to develop. La Liga is also doing this somewhat so I expect them to continue to be dominant in international play as well.

No American or French or Englishman will argue that their country should bring in fewer foreign-born players in fear of being described as racist. The French bypass this by allowing foreigners to play for their national team but for everyone else who follow their path it is only mediocrity in their future.
>>
>>77052466
The idea of centralizing all your best national team players onto one or two teams in your domestic league isnt really politically incorrect lol
>>
Technically and tactically well rounded players. Also Löw has been part of the national team for like 12 years. Chemistry and an understanding of how and what you're playing for goes a long way
>>
>>77052729
Yet no American or Englishman could argue making more room for domestic players in their leagues without being accused of being a nationalist xenophobe at best, so yes I'd argue that their teams are being negatively affected by PC thinking.
>>
>>77052466
it's impossible. Bayern can buy anyone good knowing that the other teams in the league can't afford to bring in game changing players from abroad anyway. If Chelsea started getting nothing but national players they would get fucked right away because the rest of the league could afford to bring in better players at a much better price. Look at Real Madrid and Barcelona, same situation as Germany.
>>
>>77052466
Not really a valid analysis since youre not including the financial aspect of things like >>77052840 pointed out
>>
>>77050248
Depth and efficiency

Also talent seems a bit spread out right now. Second/third tier teams are pretty strong and none of the top teams look particularly stacked at the moment. Look how uninspiring the English, Dutch, Italian squads look from a talent perspective.
>>
>>77052466
it's not about political correctness, it's about wanting the best players on your team. If the non-Bayern german teams could get better foreigners, they would.
>>
List out German weak points for the 2018 WC
>protip: you can't
>>
File: 1451273025837.jpg (63KB, 700x876px) Image search: [Google]
1451273025837.jpg
63KB, 700x876px
>tfw i remember watching 2010 Ozil when he was fast as shit and wasn't stuck at Arsenal
>tfw was in 7th grade back then
>>
>>77052860
>Depth and efficiency
>efficiency
I understand le german efficiency meme but what does "efficiency" actually mean in the context of soccer
>>
>>77052797
people say what he said literally all the time and no one says what you're saying.

o fuck this is just bait isn't it
>>
>>77052797
except people say this regularly
>>
>>77052904
World class centre forward

>Inb4 werner
>>
>>77053028
which world class CF led Germany to the 2014 title m8
>>
File: 1468730969002.jpg (58KB, 460x676px) Image search: [Google]
1468730969002.jpg
58KB, 460x676px
>>77052928
>you were in 7th grade
>I was a sophomore in college
>I'm still on this website
Kill me know.
>>
>>77050248
It's not about the style of play. Löw coaches uninspired possessionball.
Without our great players we would have won nothing.
Luckily youth and club coaching is at a really high level so we have an abundance of them.
>>
>>77053042
>You were a sophomore in college back when i was in 7th grade
>now im about to be a sophomore in college next month while you're probably 25/26
holy shit, time flies
>>
>>77053034
Klose and Müller? I see your point, but you have to admit they were missing that in the Euros. Müller in euros was nothing close to what he was in WC and will be lucky to make Bayern starting 11 this season, he's been falling off
>>
>>77053077
Klose was your classic CF, a tall striker up top. I wouldn't call him world class but i mean he's literally scored the most goals for WCs so i'll concede that point, he fit super well into that system as a target man
Mûller played RM/RW in the 2014 WC, def not a CF. I actually didnt really watch the Euro 2016 because i was too focused on USA eating shit in Copa America. Did Muller play as a CF in France last year?
>>
>>77053114
Nah they had Gomez forward with Muller underneath him, neither did too well and Müller didn't score at all during euros compared to second highest scorer in 2014. Germany only scored 7 goals during 2016 (against Ukraine, Slovakia, N Ireland and 1 on Italy) they didn't score against Poland and France. I just see goal scoring as a big deficit in their WC chances
>>
>>77052871
Fair, I don't know enough German to know how their mindset is about their league, this was only my observation of it. If what you say is true then money in the Bundesliga will destroy the German national team.
>>
>>77053171
>I just see goal scoring as a big deficit in their WC chances
True, that sounds like their biggest weakness atm
Who would Germany play up top? Timo Werner is disliked by german fans bc he's not really effective at converting chances for the NT but he's also barely 21
Gotze as a false 9?
>>
>>77053237
Isn't Götze still recovering from some muscular degeneration disease or something? Who knows, he could surprise us and have some crazy season at Dortmund, but I doubt it.
>>
>>77053237
Timo Werner is turning into a fantastic player.
>>
>>77053252
Yeah he apparently suffers from myopathy as i just found out from a quick google search.
Well shit, idk who would start up top for them. Draxler on the left wing, Muller on the right wing
Reus could honestly be utilized as a striker of some sort
>>
>>77053220
Bundesliga clubs pay higher average salaries than La Liga and Serie A.
51% of all Bundesliga players are foreigners.
>>
We basically force every single club in the first three leagues to have its own academy and forbid investors to take over clubs, denying everyone except Bayern the possibility of buying foreign talent en masse. This coupled with our population, know-how and the status of football here almost guarantees success.
>>
>>77053028
The won the last one without one, didn't they?
>>
>>77053358
They won with the all time WC goal scorer
>>
>>77053392
He was 36 and well past his prime
>>
>>77053237
>Timo Werner is disliked by german fans

Most germans here actually likes him.
>>
>>77052936
Machines operating with minimal loss

But actually just cohesion and tactical capability. Nothing too flashy, just consistent
>>
>>77053501
lol no, Germans hate him because they want their national team to better represent their new national identity which is diverse, inclusive, and non-binary. Should popular sentiment rule the day he'll give up his position to make way for a more culturally conscious team.
>>
>>77052928
I was in 5th grade
>>
>>77053538
Ebin post my fellow /pol/ack. Did you see that new Infowars vid calling out all those libtards defending CNN? On a serious note, it's just because he plays for Leipzig
>>
What a cringy thread
>>
>>77050248
>now
>>
>>77050546
This.
NTs football is a joke. Level of play is bad, matches are boring.
>>
>>77054104
Were you also saying that in 2008-2012?
>>
>>77053237
>Timo Werner is disliked by german fans bc he's not really effective at converting chances for the NT but he's also barely 21
thats not true, he wasnt liked because he dived once and plays for RB Leipzig, so all the Traditionsfags cried but now after the ConfedCup he is seen as the future of german strikers

>>77053252
>>77053279
Götze is back in training and looks actually way better, we will have to wait and see if he can get on his old level of play

>Well shit, idk who would start up top for them. Draxler on the left wing, Muller on the right wing
Draxler is shit and Müller should be secondary striker behind Werner
Reus should play left wing but wont, because he will be injured
>>
>>77054139
Yes. I would trade the spanish WC for a Copa del Rey for my club.
>>
File: numbers-game.jpg (72KB, 346x458px) Image search: [Google]
numbers-game.jpg
72KB, 346x458px
What if there is no secret sauce?
>>
>>77054581
Good one Isenegger. Made me think.
>>
>>77054581
>usa
lol
>>
>>77054581
How many divisions does germany league has?
>>
>>77054581
>w-w-we d-don't c-care
>>
>>77054663
Armored or foot?
>>
>>77054684
Armored
>>
>>77054581
USA wtf ? I thought you didn't care about this semen slurping sport ?
>>
Germany in terms of how they organized their league and NT are basically reverse England. Overall utterly helpless at club level in Europe besides Bayern, boring predictable league, but lots of formation that ends up benefitting the NT.

>>77054682
>>77054702
Playing a sport does not mean you like to watch it on TV.
>>
Why are Americans so fucking stupid?
Not a single intelligent post made in this thread.
>>
>>77050248
some occult nazi shit t b h
>>
>>77054728
this
>>
File: 1447791748065.jpg (36KB, 481x394px) Image search: [Google]
1447791748065.jpg
36KB, 481x394px
>i come to 4chan looking for intelligent posts
>>
>>77054733
says the (((anglo)))
>>
>>77054738
There were times when you got banned for "quality of post"... now some of the Pantssharters post shit that sounds like a Chatbot is trying to talk in 4chan lingo
>>
>>77050626

Careful burgerman, HEART© and PASSION™ are registered trademarks of DIE MANNSCHAFT®
>>
>>77054728
the other posters aren't better to be honest
>>
Drugs.

Avagre and scrape through the qualification, then its time for fatigue reduces and amphetamine.
>>
>>77051050
Turks have a great sense of humour, all those practical jokes they play with cars and such.
>>
Repeating the simple scheme over and over like a machine.
>>
>>77052153
top kek, too real
>>
>>77050248
Same why they make great cars and dishwashers
>>
They weren't that great in the Euros. They don't have a good striker, the system mainly produces midfielders.
Obviously they're still a really strong team but don't treat them like they're some invincible demigods.
>>
>>77054183
athletic de bilbao fans are THIS desperate
Thread posts: 100
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.