[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is she thinking in this moment?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

>>
> I wish I was with that german nigga that spends all day on 4chan obsessing over Ronaldo
>>
>>77037475
"I wish I didn't have to pose with this useless woman. What's her name again? I miss you so much Ahmad"
>>
>>77037475
>this beard thing isn't as great as I thought
>>
His soles look so soft
>>
>>77037475
>"Don't ever photograph me or my husbands' son again."
>>
>>77037600

thats because he spent most of his career laying down in the grass
>>
>>77037475
This has to be a shop. He feet are way too clean to be those of a soccer player.
>>
>>77037475
How Ronaldo will give her feminine penis the best footjob ever
>>
So what happened exactly, they decided they wanted a baby but didn't want to get pregnant/engage in heterosexual intercourse so paid to artificially inseminate some third worlder?

>>77037600
manicured multiple times daily
>>
Ronaldo trying to appeal to the foot fetishist audience.
>>
File: jagrbabby.jpg (10KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
jagrbabby.jpg
10KB, 275x183px
>>77037609
Bravo
>>
>>77037475
>this isn't what i signed up for
>i should be the mother of this child
>why does he never touch me at night?
>why does he want me to stop shaving my legs and pubes?
>why does he only ever kiss me after i've eaten garlic and onions?
>what exactly does he do with his son during the designated "father-son bonding exercises" he keeps telling me about?
>why is his butthole bleached?
>why does he only ever score tap-ins, penalties and deflected free kicks?
>>
>>77037475
Oh shit.. She looks like trap..
>>
>>77037843

Just look at her face, she's like 90 % plastic
>>
>>77037622
She's probably just a nanny who agreed to act as his gf
>>
File: spuhh.jpg (197KB, 1349x695px) Image search: [Google]
spuhh.jpg
197KB, 1349x695px
>>
>>77037475
so obvious the nigga is gay
bitch is next to the king of soccer. can't even touch his junk during a pic lmao
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.