[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you realize every playoff spot in the NL is already locked up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1486303871287.gif (371KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1486303871287.gif
371KB, 500x375px
>tfw you realize every playoff spot in the NL is already locked up
>>
>>77028554
Another reason why the AL is superior
>>
>>77028554
Another reason why baseball is boring as shit.
>>
>>77028554
>implying the brewers are a lock to hold off 3 teams within 7 games with over 70 games left
>>
>>77028554
Playoff locks:

Dodgers
Nationals
Diamondbacks

That's it. The Rockies can absolutely collapse (I give them 60% odds of making the playoffs), and the brewers are guaranteed to collapse
>>
>>77028554
Another reason why having the pitcher bat is a ludicrous idea
>>
>>77032271
Hell why not have separate players field and bat? Why have anyone play both sides of the ball? It would be mugh better if it was like football and we doubled the rosters.

t. AL
>>
>>77032329
The real correct answer is the pitcher doesn't bat and there's no dh so there only 8 batters in a lineup. Pitchers hitting is an abomination and players just getting paid to hit is almost as bad. This also weeds out the shittiest hitter and gives the better 8 more at bats unless the would be dh is such a liability in the field he can't be in the lineup, which if that's the case he shouldn't be playing anyway. Pitchers hitting completely sucks the life out of the whole bottom of the order.
>>
File: puig.jpg (70KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
puig.jpg
70KB, 1200x800px
>>77028554

>tfw you realize the World Series winner is already locked up

fixed that for you
>>
>>77032520
pitchers should hit. if you're a pro athlete, you should be able to swing a fucking bat. if you're shit, well, that's too bad.
>>
>>77032199
Looks about right. Might even put Rockies lower now that they've proven they're capable of losing 15 out of 20, which truly good teams just don't do
>>
>>77032199
Cubs are not coming back
>>
>>77032271
pitchers hitting is one of the only fun strategic opportunities in the entire sport. having the DH just makes the game even more mind-numbingly boring. I say this as someone who follows an AL team.
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 601x695px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 601x695px
>>77032199
Can't wait for another first round exit
>>
>>77034414
your image is the perfect summation of nats fandom.
mind if i save it?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.