[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't they just merge Liga MX and MLS together?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1

File: chola.jpg (92KB, 554x717px)
chola.jpg
92KB, 554x717px
Why can't they just merge Liga MX and MLS together?
>>
>>77022930
Why would American teams want to travel to such a hostile place?
>>
>>77022930
why would they wear long pants?

it's hot as shit in mexico, the average mexican woman probably doesn't even own any long pants
>>
>>77023780
and germans claim they're "superior", oh god...
>>
because mexican teams would completely rape each one of the american franchise's assholes
>>
>>77023873
what's the problem, macaco?
>>
>>77022930
Do they have more pictures like this?
>>
>>77023780
Because these are Chicanos living in California and West Texa
>>
>>77023780
So tarantulas don't get them
>>
>>77024024
Germans are soulless autistic robots.
>>
why would we? memes and legitimate criticism of the level of play aside, MLS already covers a fucking gigantic area and enormous population. travel times are ludicrous compared to normal leagues and there are loads of closer cities who could probably put out 20k or so crowds who don't have teams
>>
I like this idea. Just imagine the sells when Chivas or America comes to town.
>>
>>77022930
MLS doesn't even have a relegation system, it's just a bunch of franchises that are in there to make money.

Instead of mixing then you should make some other tournament like sudamericana or libertadores
>>
>>77022930
Shoes are wrong. Should be Adidas.
>>
>>77025988
Or Nike Cortez
>>
>>77025986
literally already have a CONCACAF Champions League. The only issue being is it's just a ball of Mexican dominance.
>>
>there's a chicano player literally named "Joe Corona"
>>
>>77023942
Not really.

Liga MX teams are dominant in CONCACAF Champions League because MLS teams are in preseason when it's played.
>>
>>77023942
the only reason Mexican teams are better is because MLS has a salary cap, which is lower than any Liga MX's team salary. If they were combined, either one of to things would happen:

1. The cap would be gone, and MLS teams would dominate since they could spend the same and players would rather live in USA than Mexico

2. The cap would stay and would also impact Mexican teams who then can't keep all their good players because of the salary cap.

It's like you put 0 thought into your response
>>
>>77027265
Disgusting name tbqh with you famalam
>>
lets encourage more mexicans to "visit" america
>>
>>77022930
You can't have a league dealing with two countries with wildly different socio-economic situations.
>>
>>77022930
We could merge our 10 year old league with MLS and that would be much
>>
>>77023387
Tijuana safer than Baltimore
>>
>>77036677
i find this hard to belive . what is happening in Baltimore?
>>
>>77022930
>Why can't they just merge Liga MX and MLS together?+ 0 post omitted.
it would be 1000% shittier
>>
>>77032355
>what is the nba and nhl

>>77036870
Ain't crime in Tijuana motivated by drugs?
>>
>>77023873
we really don't
>>77025157
at least we are unique and have a character
>>
>>77025521
>>77030903
>>77031674
These are correct.

MX is a bad meme.
>>
>>77023780
Mexico's climate is actually very varied. I know it's hard to understand for a german but the countries over here are massive.
>>
>>77025521
You're going to put more fucking teams in MLS? It's already meme enough.
>>
>>77036870
Black people. There's also St. Louis, Detroit, Flint.
>>
>>77042165
I heard Chicago has more murders than Baghdad, could be fake news tho
>>
>>77036677
Not even close.
>>
Acenso MX and Mlels should merge as they are on the same level.

Anyone that says Muh CONCACAF Champions League should already know mexican teams dont give a shit about it and usually send the bench or a "B" team to play said tournament. Its more important to win the Liguilla rather than some meme tournament.

Same story with Copa Libertadores yet mexican teams know they cant win it so dont even bother.
>>
>>77023780
long baggy pants breathe
>>
>>77042263
I tried to red pill my ma on crime by pointing that out but she said lots of murders go unreported in lawless hellholes like iraq
>>
>>77048700
That's kind of accurate actually. Unless the homicides in Irak are actually a estimate, in which case go on with your redpill
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.