[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OFFICIAL CHICAGO WHITE SOX @ COLORADO ROCKIES GAMETHREAD\

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 7

File: lazy.jpg (18KB, 240x360px) Image search: [Google]
lazy.jpg
18KB, 240x360px
Apparently there's a game tonight. But then again, a game assumes that there's gonna be competition, for which there won't be.

Quintana vs Hoffman. Here's to another ded thread.
>>
Yolmemed
>>
Triples everywhere
>>
>runs actually scored
WAT
>>
based yolmeme

Qs prolly still gonna get rocked though

preferably not as we need that stock building up of course
>>
One day closer to death.
>>
>>77007296
desssss
>>
Q fucking pls
>>
So much for Q having a good outing
>>
Welp

woulda been real nice to have Frazier but guess we're stuck with Q now
>>
Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q
>>
Q fucking pls
>>
Q showing he can pitch high
>>
so many leadoff hits

come on Q
>>
>Yolmeme
>>
Q's curveball is getting a shitload of swing and misses tonight.
>>
Why is Anderson such a terrible baseball player?
>>
>>77008926
Because he's a basketball player, and he should have stayed one.
>>
File: 1492790246474.png (144KB, 308x446px)
1492790246474.png
144KB, 308x446px
>>
good job Q
>>
attaboy Q
>>
By the way, that home run Q gave up to Arenado earlier only had a 35% hit percentage. He got Coors'd.
>>
>>77009080
What, that was 15 rows deep. That's not Coors. To left field that's a home run anywhere
>>
File: Capture.png (47KB, 608x520px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
47KB, 608x520px
>>77009107
Here's the spread with the batted balls of the same launch angle and exit velocity.
>>
Q looks pissed.
>>
>>77009196
That cannot possibly be accurate. There's differences of 100 plus feet there. Ill stand by what I said, that ball to left field is a home run anywhere. I'm at the stadium faggot, that ball was crushed
>>
>>77009196
What are those dimensions? Average?
>>
Should have hit him harder.
>>
This whole team is fucking retarded
>>
Yolmeme getting greedy.
>>
File: 1499463852190.gif (350KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1499463852190.gif
350KB, 600x338px
>white sox coaches still can't teach players how to fucking run the bases
Same shit, different year.
>>
>>77009466
Speaking of, I saw will taking a batting practice fly ball off his wrist. He was shaking it off for a few minutes and even went to the trainer for a bit. Apparently he's fine though. But these guys literally don't know how to baseball
>>
>>77009539
* Willy
>>
Way to make him work
>>
Unfortunately, the two point lead will be insurmountable for the offensively disable Rockies.
>>
Fuck, c'mon Q
>>
What the hell are you doing Q
>>
>Melky's fielding
It hurts to watch
>>
dat pitch framing
>>
Could've been a whole lot worse. No way this lead last though
>>
based swarz

keep watching nats
>>
everyone place bets which bullpen guy is gonna blow this very precarious lead

Gonna go with nurse
>>
>warming track power
>in fucking coors
>latoddunn
>>
what the fuck was that
>>
You guys are fucking reatrds. Coors isn't even particularly dinner friendly. The reason it's so offense friendly is because it's cavernous as fuck, case in point all the fucking triples in this game
>>
>>77011199
>Dinner
Just fuck my shit up
Dinger
>>
File: Capture.png (70KB, 753x712px)
Capture.png
70KB, 753x712px
>>77011199
>Coors isn't even particularly dinner friendly
What did he mean by this?
>>
Kahnle has lost his mojo
>>
>>77011246
>Not first
>Not even second

Thanks for proving my point. I think on average it's about 5th for dingers.
>>
>>77011295
>127% more dingers than the average park
>but that's not dinger friendly because there are parks that allow more
I know you're not stupid so stop acting like you are.
>>
>>77011330
Correction, I mean 27% more, not 127% more.
>>
>>77011027
Ah it was Kahnle

shoulda known
>>
>>77011330
I never said it wasn't dinger friendly you fucking mouth breather. I said it wasn't particularly dinger friendly. And it's not, the main reason there's so much offense is because it's cavernous not because of dingers, there are several other ballparks that are just as or more home run friendly.
>>
>>77011408
>I never said it wasn't dinger friendly you fucking mouth breather.
>I said it wasn't particularly dinger friendly.
I take it back, you may actually be stupid. Sorry.
>>
>>77011440
Emphasis on particularly faggot
>>
>>77011463
So what percentage higher than average would there need to be to meet your arbitrary standards of "particularly"?
>>
>>77011294
Alas Chicago Typewriter cant be as awesome as his nickname...

Time to predict who gives up the walk off

>kahnle
>>
eyyy Timmy
>>
>>77011475
Bar none the most home run friendly in the majors. You and everyone else acts like Coors home runs shouldn't even count just because it's coors, like it's so much easier to hit them there than anywhere else. It's not particularly if other ballparks are just as or more home run friendly. Pretty sure thats the definition of particularly, that's he one I was using, like exceptionally
>>
Nice white sox chant here for a while. Also I think this is the highest attendance baseball game I've been at
>>
File: Capture.png (18KB, 606x176px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
18KB, 606x176px
>>77011646
>Pretty sure thats the definition of particularly
>27% higher than average is not higher than average
wew boy
If you were trying to say "Coors isn't the most home run friendly park in baseball", next time just say "Coors isn't the most home run friendly park in baseball". I can't believe you're seriously continuing this argument, how can you not see how terrible your wording was?
>>
>>77011692
Gotta love those Illinois transplants. Thanks State Government.
>>
By the way, Tim has now hit the two longest dingers of his career these past two nights. Just to throw fuel into this retarded argument.
>>
>>77011785
I've only been back in state for like a month and I already want to get the fuck out again. At least I was able to go to a game.
>>
>>77011738
Because I'm right man. Yes it's home run friendly, we've established that. But the particularly was referring to it's degree of home run friendliness. And while it is home run friendly, it isn't exceptionally home run friendly enough to be particularly home run friendly.

I also can't believe I'm having this argument on my shitty phone while at a tense and packed house baseball game.

2 more
>>
>>77011867
I haven't been completely back in a week and I want to get the fuck out of this state.
>>
might as well get your money's worth on your way out
>>
Ump's knee must be in pain, he wants to go home
>>
File: lolk.png (15KB, 590x421px) Image search: [Google]
lolk.png
15KB, 590x421px
who knew that the sox can actually win one
>>
Fuck yeah nurse

>One of the best games I've attended
>Wasted it shitposting
>>
>>77012111
In true 4chan fashion.
>>
>>77008926
apologize
>>
>>77014915
no
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.