[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was the biggest draft bust of the last 10 years?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: 1485832607900.png (328KB, 493x717px) Image search: [Google]
1485832607900.png
328KB, 493x717px
Who was the biggest draft bust of the last 10 years?
>>
Tebow
>>
File: riverss.png (486KB, 592x891px) Image search: [Google]
riverss.png
486KB, 592x891px
>>76977105
Trent Richardson
>>
Johnny Manziel
Vernon Gholston
Justin Gilbert
Trent Richardson

pick your poison
>>
Anthony Bennett

Nobody else even comes close
>>
>>76977144

Dumping him a year before the consensus on how bad he sucked had been reached by everyone else was the smartest thing the Browns had done since 1999.
>>
>>76977215
The Colts are abominably retarded for voluntarily trading for that guy.
>>
>>76977114
>>76977201

I don't know if Tebow or Manziel count, since almost everyone knew they were drafted too early. Everyone except those dumbass teams.
>>
pulju
>>
>>76977239
>almost everyone knew they were drafted too early
Manziel? I knew he shouldn't have been drafted at all, but Cowboys almost drafted him way ahead of the Browns, Texans also pondered drafting him as a fucking #1 overall and their retarded fans actually bitched when they picked Clowney instead.
>>
>>76977239
Manziel had redeemable factors if he went to a franchise that could work with his discipline issues, unfortunately he went to Cleveland to cement his bust status
>>
>>76977294
>Manziel had redeemable factors
Leave it to 3rd world beaners to spout the dumbest shit.
>manlet
>noodle arm
>speedy enough for college but not enough for the pros
>shitty read progressions
>weak arm
>literal brainlet
He would've been a bust even if he never started drinking/doing drugs. He just didn't have any talent.
>>
File: 1rfqe5g.png (449KB, 786x579px) Image search: [Google]
1rfqe5g.png
449KB, 786x579px
>>76977144
>>76977201
>>76977215
>>76977235
Never forget
>>
>>76977334
>He just didn't have any talent.
*tips hamburger*
>>
>>76977213
>not even 5 years in the NBA
>released
>went to turkey
>released there too
luckily the only thing he was useful for was being trade bait for LeBum
>>
Pat Tillman
>>
>>76977213
Greg Oden
>inb4 injuries
Being injury prone means being a bust.
>>
>>76977428
Here's a (you)

Choke on it
>>
>>76977215
Yeah it's really too bad they burned that first rounder on Manziel who was an equally huge bust
>>
>>76977447
Are you just going to banter or are you going to have an argument? I'm dead serious, retards act like injuries are an excuse. Staying healthy as an asset/skill much like speed or footwork if not even more important.
>>
>>76977215
Who is Joe Thomas?

But yeah, it shows you the sad state of affairs the browns are when they draft a bust and get credit for recognizing it sooner than most, even though they used the trade to get yet another obvious meme QB anyone with a clue knew wouldn't pan out. I never saw the allure of Richardson though either in the first place. Wasn't surprised he was shit.

Jamarcus Russell, not really even close for me
>>
>>76977201
Gholston is a good underrated selection because at Ohio State because he was elite and all the tools looked like it would translate to the NFL and he basically didn't do a fucking thing.
>>
2007 is ten years ago so JaMarcus Russell
>>
>>76977639
Jamarcus is technically earlier than 10 years back.

>>76977753
To this day I try to figure out what was wrong with that faggot, it's not like he padded his stats against FCS schools, he played against elite Big10 offensive lines in college.
>>
>>76977753
yeah he's one of the stranger ones, his combine was excellent too IIRC
>>
>>76977256
yakupov
>>
>>76977822
>>76977841
>In April 2016, it was reported that Russell had written letters to all 32 NFL teams asking for a tryout and pledging to play one year for free, although no team responded to this letter.
J U S T
>>
>>76977847
Combine is the biggest meme in the world.
>some literal who is being a literal who
>enters combine and posts godlike measurements
>suddenly a top 15 pick
>ends up being a total bust
This obviously doesn't apply to Gholston since he was a premium pass rusher in college, but there's still plenty of examples like Heyward-Bey or Blaine Gabbert.
>>
>>76977937
It's not fair :(

He was too strong, too big, too athletic to fail :(
>>
>>76977105
Mark Sanchize
>>
>>76978071
It's his own fault when he ate himself to obesity and started doing drugs. He literally didn't give a fuck about football until he was out of the NFL.
>>
>>76977937
>"I am willing to lead the scout team for free for one year just to get experience in your system," SI says he wrote to Dallas.
>Cowboys: "T-Thanks, but no thanks J"
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.