[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Perugay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: Kek.png (50KB, 841x833px) Image search: [Google]
Kek.png
50KB, 841x833px
>FIFA Rankings
>>
t. Not even in the top-20 in FIFA rankings
>>
3rd place in copa america
>>
>>76962899

It legitimately pisses me off that the FIFA rankings are the only things used to determine seeding for the World Cup draw. So many teams are going to get totally fucked over just because of how totally senseless these rankings are.

>Switzerland, Poland, Russia and Chile will be seeded while France, Italy and Spain won't be.
>>
Pay-roo
>>
pls try your best, Peru
>>
>>76962899
>Burger doesn't know how stacked CONMEBOL is
Peru is just 4 points behind fucking Argentina
Of course they are good

There are a hundred things wrong with the FIFA rankings, but Peru is not one of them

In your pic I'm more concerned about England being higher than Peru, look at England's record, they're miserable
>>
>>76970777
How is England's record worse than Peru's?
>>
>>76970854
>ICELEL
>Can't win against Scotland and Slovenia
>can't win a single friendly
>>
>>76970959
Oh, I thought you had an argument there for a sec. Should've seen the flag and just discarded.
>>
>>76971011
t. Mehmet
>>
I want argentina to not qualify

make it happen fags
>>
>>76971213
>being this afraid of a team that unironically plays Mascherano as a starter
>>
>>76970854
diversity

not trying to be insulting

we suffer from the same disease
>>
>>76971213
I want them to qualify
four times the charm
>>
>>76971216
it's not fear
it would simply be funny as hell
>>
>>76962899
>>76962899
the fuck has switzerland done to be that high?
>>
>>76971011
thats actually a good argument, if you cant beat scotlel than you might as well be scotlel
>>
>>76971011
>explains why
>lol no
Great post
>>
>>76971213
>implying FIFA would let that happen

Remember when Messi got a 4 games ban after insulting the linesman, coming about 4 hours before the game against Bolivia, lose it, and then few days later the ban got lifted WITHOUT MESSI APOLOGIZING, EVEN WHEN THEY TOLD HIM HE HAD TO DO IT?

They fucking told him to apologize, he didn't, and they still lifted it. It proved FIFA wouldn't dare to leave the best player in the world out of the WC, because muh revenue

One way or the other, Argentina IS qualifying
>>
>>76971821
t. Indio pero de los finos
>>
>>76971475
>>76971665
So because England have draw 2 away games their results are worse than Peru's who've failed to win 70% of their games and never qualified for a tournament in living memory?

Oh, it's these flags. Discarded.
>>
>>76971821
I sincerely think that shit's not as rigged as you make it out to be because Englel failed to qualify for Euro 2008 and that was a financial disaster
>>
FIFA rankings are vomit inducing. Elo ratings best ratings.
>>
>>76972579
>memexico
>11
They're not that great desu
>>
No one here takes that stupid ranking serious. Aside, of course, from companies who don't want the hype to die so they can continue selling.

It's obvious that corrupt FIFA wants to cheat people into thinking that our selection is not completely hopeless. So that people go out and consume Coca-Cola™ and other FIFA Corporate Sponsors™ products.

Take out the economic interests and Perú should be at least 10 spaces behind in that ranking.
>>
File: 1488817858106.jpg (102KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488817858106.jpg
102KB, 1280x720px
It's because they beat Uruguay. Also they try their best.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.