[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serie A tranfers thred - Maradona Napoli citizen edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 503
Thread images: 81

File: 1499073196896.gif (38KB, 314x406px) Image search: [Google]
1499073196896.gif
38KB, 314x406px
>Diego Maradona has officially become an honorary Neapolitan - “no-one welcomed me like the Neapolitans”.
>Mayor De Magistris also gave a brief speech honouring El Diego.

>“Diego made the Neapolitan fans dream and then turned the dream into reality, so he deserves honorary citizenship.

>“You will stay our number 10 forever, you’ll officially be a Neapolitan citizen. You, Diego, who are the greatest player of all time.”

GOAT.

sports papers headlines:

>gazzetta

Milan
The numbers add up
With 5000 at the rally, Montella is fired up
Seventh signing, waiting for Aubameyang
Sirigu: “I want to come back as a ‘Toro’”
Celebrations and controversies for Maradona
“I’m Neapolitan”
Juve, for Bernardeschi
Five years at €4m

>corriere

Messi in the bank
Leo with Barca until 2021
€39.4m a season
Milan on their way: enthusiasm
New signing, Conti arrives
Maradona the king of Naples
“No-one loves me like they do here”

>tuttosport

Andrea Agnelli
The interview
“My Juve have only just begun, the six Scudetti are a starting point”
Toro, Acerbi the hen in defence
Milan, euphoria for… Cuadrado
Abroad
Chelsea
For Conte, the numbers don’t add up
>>
always said he was a napoletan born in Argentina for mistake
>>
Milan situation is wierd. i think donnarumma is going to real or somewhere. is donnarumma the lock for the rest of milans transfers or is it about just gettin more sales done?

>An official agreement was expected today but never arrived, which could be a negotiating tactic on the part of Raiola.

>For that reason, it’s reported that the Diavolo have re-opened talks with other goalkeepers.

>“We’d like to do other deals, but they mustn’t be forced,” Fassone told Corriere.it.

>“Biglia’s on standby, but on Kalinic, we’ll leave Fiorentina alone for now. Besides, we already have a lot of strikers.”
>>
are jj not after desciglio anymore?
>>
a bit of meta discussion
do we really need to turn /seriea/ into a full fledged general? it's gonna turn into a shitty circlejerk in no time

can't we just keep it for matchdays only and have separate threads when something big, like Donnarumma saga, actually happens?
>>
>>76954298
is it a general? just italian transfers thread. the regular trans threds gets spammed to shit fast so i like this slower one.
>>
>Luciano Spalletti has requested Arturo Vidal and asked for the Chilean to be placed atop of Inter’s transfer wish list. Bayern Munich have added two central midfielders in Sebastian Rudy and Corentin Tolisso, which in turn could lead to the Bavarian club being open to selling him.

>Inter’s Technical Coordinator Walter Sabatini has already spoken with the Bayern Munich hierarchy with regard to the availability of both Vidal and Douglas Costa.

is this the way bayern finances grenate sanchez? even though jjuve was today rumoured to be back in for costa.
>>
>Inter sporting director Piero Ausilio has confirmed that Sampdoria defender Milan Skriniar will join the club on Thursday.

>Inter boss Luciano Spalletti says that while he has “a good squad” at his disposal, “we have to try to improve it.”

>Fiorentina have reportedly agreed terms with Valentin Eysseric but must raise their bid to €5m for the Nice midfielder.

>Serie B side Virtus Entella have confirmed that they stand to earn up to €3.5m from the sale of starlet Nicolo Zaniolo to Inter.

>Milan are reportedly waiting for the Chinese transfer window to shut later this month before they pursue a deal for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang.

>Sampdoria have reportedly made an official bid for Gremio striker and rumoured Inter target Luan.

>Atalanta have reportedly made an offer to sign Juventus midfielder Tomas Rincon.

>Alessio Cerci could be in line for a return to Torino after talks between the pair reportedly commenced on Wednesday.

>Celta Vigo have officially confirmed that Giuseppe Rossi has left the club, after his knee injury in April.

wonder will empty viola give him a chance despite his exploding knees?
>>
>Inter are interested in pursuing wingers this summer. TuttoSport reports that Inter are going after Di Maria from PSG, Douglas Costa from Bayern Munich and Inaki Williams from Athletic Bilbao.

>Each target comes with complications: Di Maria and PSG is the most complicated in this situation, Costa is also being closely monitored by Juve and Willams would coust 50 million (his release clause)

>“As for the question of the central defenders, they are continuing contacts with Atalanta to define the purchase of Bastoni . Several aspects are still on the table, including the formula of the sale and the time chosen to arrive in Milan. Under Observation also remains Varnier from Cittadella, born in 1998, the next owner with Venetians in Serie B “.

>Milan midfielder Juraj Kucka is expected in Turkey on Thursday, where he will complete a €6m transfer to Trabzonspor.

>Zenit St Petersburg have confirmed their interest in signing Inter defender Jeison Murillo after Kostas Manolas fell through.
>>
>>76954298
just do it every matchdays like usual
it's not like there are many people interested in serie a anyway
i don't mind this transfer thread because there is nothing happening on /sp/ currently
>>
>>76954714
>i don't mind this transfer thread because there is nothing happening on /sp/ currently
yeah me too
>>76954405
I think Rossi's experience with Florence is over. Such a shame that he spent his best years always injured.
>>
>lucas moura
>defrel
>berardi
on the fence about these guya tbqh
lucas would probably be the best choice since sassol is demanding ridiculous prices
>>
>>76954903
yeah but maybe the exodus of all players make them reconsider giving him a shot. great striker too bad about his injuries.

>>76955231
berardi is great wish i inter would buy. defrel very good poacher. he has the goal in him. moura i haven seen much.
>>
>>76954265
The news say that Milan have an agreement with Donnarumma and his family but not with Raiola so they can't close the deal. How is this possible? The player is the employer of their agent so they have final say on the deal right?
>>
File: 1494161344430.jpg (144KB, 618x597px) Image search: [Google]
1494161344430.jpg
144KB, 618x597px
Pretty boring day for Serie A /trans/ so far desu
>>
>>76954298
I don't know, matchday threads are always comfy and during the summer I kind of miss discussing calcio so I don't mind these threads.
>>
>>76954405
are we actually gonna have a decent defense this year lads?
>>
>>76955580
>>76955580
raiola is whispering things that we can get more etc.and gigio doesnt seem to be the most loyal or good dude. im feeling he is gonna get sold.

>>76955655
true hope there will be some habbenings

>>76955702
depends who is the other defender were gettin if murillo leaves. only miranda, skriniar sounds too risky. maybe some youth talent as back up but that is risky too. dalbert would be great lb
>>
>>76955702
Yes, playing Eder as right back.
>>
>Alessio 'MUH CALCIO CHE CONTA' Robben may return to Torino
>Conti arrived at Milanello
>Raiola finished his meeting with Milan
>Kucka is basically done to Trabzonspor
>Sampdoria found some other meme forward to sell back, named Kownacki
That's pretty much it
>>
reminder:

2017/18 season:

1.napoli
2.juventus
3.milan
4.roma
5.some one season wonder
6.inter
7.torino
8.nazio
9.sassuolo
10.fiorentina/atalanta
>>
>>76956679
i would be ok iwth it but i doubt Napoli won't choke and Inter now have a good manager so 6th is too low
>>
>>76956780
not higher than 5th if they don't buy world class players which I doubt. EL would be good for a team that did so bad recently tho, I wouldn't complain if I were an inter supporter
>>
who /PORCA MADONNA/ here
>>
File: bestemmia calabria.jpg (41KB, 750x563px) Image search: [Google]
bestemmia calabria.jpg
41KB, 750x563px
>>76956873
>>
File: Bestemmia conti.jpg (8KB, 552x212px) Image search: [Google]
Bestemmia conti.jpg
8KB, 552x212px
>>76956965
>>76956873
>>
>>76956861
>According to Corriere della Sera, Bayern Munich’s Arturo Vidal is the Nerazzurri’s top target for central midfield, the area deemed most desperate for improvement. Roma’s Radja Nainggolan is an alternative but is a difficult objective. Sevilla’s Steven N’Zonzi is the most concrete goal for Inter, who face competition from Juventus for his services.

>The 32 year old’s arrival may not be the biggest news that affects Inter today. PSG have prepared an €80 million bid for James Rodriguez, that could be a signal that an exit of Angel Di Maria could be on the horizon. Inter and the Argentine attacker already have agreed personal terms and now Inter have to find a deal with the French club.

Vidal and Di maria would be quite the players. dalbert too crazy fast lb.
>>
Calciomercato reporting that Roma have a deal with Bayer Leverkusen LB Wendell.
>>
>>76957025
I really doubt Bayern will sell Vidal
>>
>>76957025
vidal+di maria sounds good but with spalletti they need decent full backs and another wing since perisic is leaving
>>
>>76957025
WHY would Vidal go to Inter?
And Di Maria too
>>
>>76957215
$
>>
>>76957243
>implying P$G pays less than Inter
>implying they couldnt just go to teams that pays the same but actually play CL
>>
>>76957135
they bought two midfielders already and maybe ancelotti doesnt rate arturo

>>76957185
dalbert and aurier are rumoured. i think di maria is direct perisic replacement and inters salah would be di maria

>>76957215
psg are rumoured to bid for james from real.
>>
>>76957215
#thepowerofsuchink
>>
Might go to Ferrara and watch Väisenen play desu.
>>
>>76957694
is ferrara aik stadium? i think väisänen is rumoured to spal
>>
>>76956001
The Donnarumma soap opera has escalated to new levels of ridiculousness.

If it's true that all this deal is halted solely due Raiola's no-go (which I believe is unlikely) FIFA should start to regulate if it isn't already, contractual links between players and managers. The Bosman law prevented teams to be quasi slaves of clubs but now it could look like Donnaruma is held prisoner by Raiola's will.
>>
>>76956873
/orcoddiorcoddiorcoddiorcoddiorcoddiorcoddiorcoddiorcoddiorcoddiorcoddiorcoddioCHE PUZZO BRUNOOOO/ reporting in
>>
>>76958309
spal is in Ferrara
>>
>>76954298
/seriea/ should stay a weekly matchday thread and I don't really see the point of these threads aside from this friendly finn needing some more (you)s for his rumours, but I don't really mind them either.
>>
>>76954405
>a Virtus Entella player going to Inter
if this happens I'mg onna cream myself even if he's shit as an Inter and Entella /lifelong/
>>
>>76954298
/Serie A/ should be a weekend thing, or have a thread if something worthy of discussion happens.
>>
>>76956679
fiorentina is finishing lower than the Genova teams, cap this
Atalanta might stay in the midtable, Sassuolo will be fighting relegation once again
>>
>>76957312
considering this is world cup year I'd rather be a starter for a lesser team than a benchwarmer in a CL one. Also not many other teams seem interested in Di Maria altogether, probably since he's a permacrock.
>>
>>76959102
>Virtus Entella’s President Antonio Gozzi spoke to the clubs official website following the departure of midfielder Nicolo Zaniolo to Inter, a transfer that was confirmed yesterday: “An affectionate good luck to Nicolo for the rest of his career from myself and the whole Entella family. Prove what you’re worth, we’ll always cheer for you.”

>Zaniolo was part of a double announcement yesterday that also saw Jens Odgaard confirmed as an Inter player. Zaniolo, alongside Odgaard was included on Luciano Spalletti’s list of players who would attend the Brunico pre-season training camp.

its done deal. nice words from entella pres
>>
>Juventus goalkeeper Neto is reportedly set to join Valencia for €7m plus bonuses.

>Fiorentina sporting director Pantaleo Corvino says Borja Valero wants to move to Inter - “negotiations will start tonight”.

>Juventus have reportedly made their first official bid for Fiorentina’s Federico Bernardeschi - €40m plus €2m in bonuses.

>Mario Rui’s agent says “an agreement has been reached” between Roma and Napoli for a transfer.

>Gigio Donnarumma will reportedly sign for four years at Milan, but his release clause won’t be dependent on the Champions League.

>Reports in Italy claim Chelsea are considering Torino’s Andrea Belotti, after missing out on Romelu Lukaku.
>>
Palermo just bought a 25 years old central defender from Pordenone after weeks of talks. his name is GIUSEPPE INGEGNERI.
Two years ago >we sold Dybala to Juve for a shitton of money.
Why life must be this way?
>>
File: DEEBiSMWAAIQ4-P.jpg (118KB, 750x1159px) Image search: [Google]
DEEBiSMWAAIQ4-P.jpg
118KB, 750x1159px
Explain this
>>
perisic?
>>
>>76960818
he's unironically a /lifelong/ milan fan, he likes pretty much every Milan pic on instagram
>>
>>76960369
feel a bit sorry for palelmo fans tBh
it must suck having a literal madman running your club
>>
>>76960369
>his name is GIUSEPPE INGEGNERI

inb4 Signori teste di cazzo questa è la vostra linea difensiva INGEGNERI DI MERDA MA CHI CAZZO VI HA LAUREATO A VOI
>>
I like these threads, and I'm really sick of the PL bullshits from /trans/, keep them coming
>>
File: CMAOk-AWwAEjxbH.jpg (33KB, 575x556px) Image search: [Google]
CMAOk-AWwAEjxbH.jpg
33KB, 575x556px
>90m for bernadesmeme and douglas costa
>>
Any update to the Andrea Conti to AC Milan situation?
>>
>>76966198
So done they even put his initials on the club name.
>>
>>76966198

He's doing physical tests before signing
>>
File: nintchdbpict000312874722.jpg (44KB, 960x681px) Image search: [Google]
nintchdbpict000312874722.jpg
44KB, 960x681px
>>76966261
>>
>>76966358

he's gonna be the best transfer of this whole window
>>
>>76960369
i miss sicily derbys. also financial police raided zamparini today.
>>
>>76960975
and it gets worse day by day!

http://palermo.gds.it/2017/07/07/guardia-di-finanza-nella-sede-del-palermo-perquisizioni-anche-in-casa-di-zamparini_692417/
>>
File: palermo catania funeral.jpg (89KB, 432x660px) Image search: [Google]
palermo catania funeral.jpg
89KB, 432x660px
>>76966493
we miss those derbies too, my asiatic friend
>>
>According to reports, Inter’s new assistant sporting director has met with the agent of Domenico Berardi, Giuseppe Galli to potentially strike up a deal for the youngster.

>FcInterNews.it report that the two met in a well-known Milan hotel to discuss the Sassuolo winger’s future. With Juventus wanting to secure a deal for Federico Bernardeschi at around €40 million plus €4 million a year in salary to the Fiorentina man, it may open up a chance for the Nerazzurri to sign Berardi.

pls get berardi

>The search for a CM at Inter is on at full swing. According to Gazzetta Dello Sports Walter Sabatini is considering the following names for the job: Nainggolan, Vidal, Krychowiak, Matuidi and Keita.

krychowiak would be great. he was impressive in euros desu
>>
>>76966507
one italian told me in a bar that in the derbies palermo fans go on the upper terraces and piss on catania tifosi from there kek
>>
>>76966737
>terroni
NOT EVEN ONCE
>>
>Juventus could reportedly sign Federico Bernardeschi and Douglas Costa at the expense of Alex Sandro and Juan Cuadrado.

juve are wierd

>>76966803
whats a terroni? i thought it was napoli related but its it like southeners?
>>
>>76966813
"terrone" is a (kind of) offensive slur to call people from the south of Italy.
>>
>>76956679
are we confident that juve will still perform?
>>
>Gonzalo Higuain’s brother and agent claims Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis called the striker “fat” during his record-breaking, 36-goal season.

>Inter are reportedly planning a sensational offer to sign Arsenal attacker Alexis Sanchez.
>>
File: tfw jj.jpg (101KB, 378x718px) Image search: [Google]
tfw jj.jpg
101KB, 378x718px
WHY ARE WE SELLING ALEX SANDRO

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR
>>
>>76967578
>Inter are reportedly planning a sensational offer to sign Arsenal attacker Alexis Sanchez.

>you will never get paid to make up bullshit three months per year
>>
>>76967868
TSU, Messi, Bale, and now Sanchez. #Interiscoming
>>
>>76967885
I'm a bit retarded today. Maybe it's time to sleep.
>>
File: Too Intelligent Juventus Frog.jpg (155KB, 765x765px) Image search: [Google]
Too Intelligent Juventus Frog.jpg
155KB, 765x765px
>>76967608
Don't worry lad my dad works for Jeep, he said we won't sell him
>>
>Spalletti was appointed Inter’s new Coach last month, and Ausilio feels the former Roma boss has what it takes to give the Nerazzurri’s existing players “a new lease of life”.

>“Sometimes the market isn’t enough on its own,” the sporting director said at a seminar for journalists, reports Corriere dello Sport.

>“Sometimes it may be enough to choose the right Coach and give a new lease of life to those who are already at the club and therefore exploit the resources that are already present.

inb4 inter doesnt sign anyone after valero.. pls..
>>
>>76967362
Any reason why they shouldn't?
>>
>>76967362
next year will be the last year they dominate serie a after the world cup they will not be the same especially if they still keep their "we will sell the player if he wants to leave" bullshiterry
>>
>>76968252
>Ausilio already in damage control mode
why hasn't he been fired yet
>>
File: smug mirabelli.jpg (131KB, 676x405px) Image search: [Google]
smug mirabelli.jpg
131KB, 676x405px
>>76967578
kek, as a Bale backup?
>>
>>76966737
yes I can confirm.
there was a derby in serie C1 where stinking catanesi were first raided with piss bombs coming from the upper stands, then they threw at them the toilets of the stadium, then they shoot them with pyros. retarded catanesi started chimping out and the police came into their sector to gas them with cp gas and hitting them with police cubs.

good ole days before the fascist Maroni introduced the tessera del tifoso and Italian terraces died
>>
>>76968831
>Former Milan star Zvonimir Boban admits the Rossoneri “don’t convince me” as “they haven’t signed any real top players.”
>“Milan? They don’t convince me very much, they haven’t signed any real top players.

>“I want to see [the best players] play at San Siro, where it’s always difficult.”
>>
>>76968945
What is he expecting? Ronaldo?
>>
File: DEE0pgAXcAAobSJ.jpg (163KB, 1161x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DEE0pgAXcAAobSJ.jpg
163KB, 1161x1200px
SS Lazio home kit
>>
>>76969062
dont like the seleco. otherwise nice
>>
File: DEE0pgKXsAUaLE9.jpg (173KB, 921x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DEE0pgKXsAUaLE9.jpg
173KB, 921x1200px
SS Lazio EL kit
>>
>>76969084
>No red armband
>>
>>76969084
Why is Radu erect?
>>
>>76969062
wtf is up with the crest and why did they keep the old one in the EL kit
also no black fascist kit? sad!
>>
>>76968945
He's a retard, no real "top player" would go to an EL team that has been out of europe for 5 years
>>
File: lazio-maglie-macron.jpg (62KB, 750x468px) Image search: [Google]
lazio-maglie-macron.jpg
62KB, 750x468px
>>76969230
>>
>Mario Rui will attend his medical exams for Napoli on monday
Is Sarri slowly trying to rebuild his Empoli year after year?
>>
>>76969285
I thought you couldn't possibly fuck up Lazio's kit even if you tried but well, they did it.
>>
>SPAL has the most expensive season tickets after Juve
lmao why
>>
>Inter could offer Gabriel ‘Gabigol’ Barbosa to Sassuolo on loan as part of their bid for Domenico Berardi.

berardi would be a great salah too.

>During today’s session at the pre-season training camp, a supporter on the touchlines shouted at Ranocchia: “You’ve got to go!”

>Spalletti then walked over and replied: “No, you are the one who needs to leave.”

>The others present applauded the Coach and eventually the fan apologised for his outburst.

antibully spalletti
>>
>>76970147
because they havent seen serie A for like 50 years and everybody will try to get a ticket.
Also, i hope it's done in order to protect historical fans who bought their season ticket last year and now can confirm it before others.
This is an anti bandwagoners measure: lots of people who supported fucking strisciate now will jump on the Spal train but they will have to pay a big price for their cocksucking customer consumerism
>>
>>76968668
i think its also for spalleti to see the team in training. dunno how long will it take for him to see are the players good enough. i read ausilio offered to resign when inter got sabatini.
>>
>>76970180
>everybody will try to get a ticket.
the fans are going apeshit and treatening to boicott the stadium tho
>>
>>76970147
maybe they trying to get some transfer funds
>>
>>76970157
I hope someday someone will shed light on the whole Gabigol ordeal
>>
>>76968252
So they've wised up. Coach was always a bigger problem at Inter than the quality of players. Now Milan has become the new Inter, loading up on new players and hoping it magically works out.
>>
>>76968945
I mean he's right but...jeez, the mercato has just opened and Milan already have signed 7 players. There may be top players still coming during this transfer market and if not than definitely next season when we're in CL.

Patience is needed for a club who's still in EL
>>
>>76969234
It's only been 3 years la.
>>
>>76970873
>Now Milan has become the new Inter, loading up on new players and hoping it magically works out.
What?
Majority of Milan's transfers have been very smart

RR and Conti are big upgrades on Abate and De Sciglio who are shit
Andre Silva is an upgrade over Bacca and a potential top player
Musacchio is a huge upgrade over Paletta
Hakan is possibly the number 10 we've been lacking for years(though he's still a "?")
Kessie is a huge upgrade over Kucka

Only transfer who is absolute shit is Borini
>>
>>76971107
Yeah but Spaletti is a level above Montella. Montella is still a ?, and who knows if these imports will respect him.
>>
>According to La Gazzetta dello Sport, Luciano Spalletti will decide the future of many members of the Inter squad.

>“There is expected to be a face-to-face with Murillo, who would like a change of scenery after a difficult season. The Colombian could re-unite with Mancini at Zenit, but will cost at least 12 million.

>“Outgoing also is Ranocchia (Cagliari or Premier League), and one if not two of Ansaldi, Nagatomo and Santon.

>“For Medel, there is Boca Juniors, CSKA Moscow and Trabzonspor, while Joao Mario and Kondogbia are not considered non-transferable and are expected to be interviewed by the technician.”

>“Brozovic has already been told that he has no part in the project. With Perisic, the determinant will be his attitude.”

Valero is also said to be done at 6 million
>>
>>76971271
selling all our shit defenders is okay, but the fuck is going to replace them?
>>
>>76971249
Yeah but you didn't say that in your post
I agree with Montella though, I think he's a shit coach. I'm pissed that we're going after the likes of Kalinic.
>>
>>76971333
An attacking midfielder, obviously.
>>
>>76971333
ligue 1 nigs.
>>
>>76971400
>tfw Inter wins the scudettob owl playing 2-3-4-1
>>
>>76969285
look like those cheap generic shirts you buy in fucking Wal-Mart
>>
>>76971873
i have a hunch they are trying to become less aggressive for "inclusive" "marketing" reasons

also the retro thing is stupid and outdated, funny enough
>>
>PSG have bid 70mil for Alex Sandro, according to GdS
>>
>>76972026
>pandering to the costumers
They would lose everything they were to become yet another souless money making (???) machine.
>>
>>76969173
mirin them 99/00 Lazio kit homage
>>
Le 'worse but in the end better version of Bacca' Muriel ended up to Sevilla for €20 mln
>>
Borja Valero is done to Inter for just €5,5 mln + 1,5 bonus
>the city of Fiorentina
>>
File: Nervous Juventus Frog.jpg (122KB, 540x511px) Image search: [Google]
Nervous Juventus Frog.jpg
122KB, 540x511px
>Cuadrado's agent is meeting Milan
W-what?
>>
>>76973107

>Actually wanting to keep le get sent off in biggest game of his career man
>>
>>76973107
swap with de sciglio la
>>
>>76973125
tbf it was due Ramos' unsportsmanlike attitude
>>
File: 1458248157962.jpg (74KB, 340x425px) Image search: [Google]
1458248157962.jpg
74KB, 340x425px
>>76973125
He is perfect as a sub. Without him we would only have Bernardeschi and maybe DC, but no subs

>>76973210
>swap with de sciglio
>>
>>76973059
Della Valle just wanna see Fiorentina crash and burn
>>
>Inter actually think they can get Alexis Sanchez
>>
>>76973059
>just
he's 200 y/o
>>
>>76974355
>Guy wants to stop being a joke in the CL
>Go in a club that doesn't play it
Genius
>>
>>76971372
I think Montella deserves his chance, last year we were performing decently until suso and bonaventura got injured
>>
File: 1495991716965.png (670KB, 1304x892px) Image search: [Google]
1495991716965.png
670KB, 1304x892px
>>76975056
>>
>>76975081
better him than most of the juve bandwagoner
>>
>>76971372
They changed coaches every year and results were almost exactly the same. It's obvious the coach isn't the problem. All they need now is someone to just let the new team play together well enough to take the 4th place.
>>
>>76975081
that's a nice pic of berlu desu

>>76973407
>Milan entered the race for Cuadrado according to Sky.

its gonna happen. 10m+De Sciglio based chink owners
>>
sleep bump
>>
>>76973107
Please not that nigger.
>>
>>76973873

why tho?
>>
>>76976101
Well I still don't rate Montella and his provincial mentality. The fact that he wants players like Kalinic, Cuadrado, "Insert shitty Fiorentina player here" is a worrying sign

I also don't like his awful subs and his tactical inflexibility.
>>
>Gazzetta dello Sport report that Yonghong Li is ready to pump in extra budget for Milan in this summer transfer window.

>Fassone: There is still a significant budget remaning. Now Gazzetta says Li will add more. Plus sales...the 2 WC players still pending.
Gonna bet a fiver on Milan winning the league next season desu
>>
>>76980655
What are the odds of Milan winning scudetto next season?(referring to betting sites and such here)
>>
File: firefox_2017-07-08_03-21-22.png (150KB, 1271x422px) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2017-07-08_03-21-22.png
150KB, 1271x422px
>>76980683
>>
>>76981013
Those are some pretty big odds
>>
>>76980655
I'm hyped about next season but Milan is still not on the same level as Juve. Even if Milan sign 2 WC players, with all the new players they will need time to blend.
>>
File: 1482630188386.jpg (230KB, 901x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1482630188386.jpg
230KB, 901x1200px
What's next in the Juventus' masterplan ?
>>
>>76980629
they never cared too much about the club (which for them was nothing but a business venture), the fans always voiced their discomfort and lately even gave them stick for this
after the mayor and the city's council turned down Della Valle's offer to build a new stadium + a sports training center, the owners decided to go full "idgaf anymore" mode and put the best players (and the club itself) on sale for dirt cheap
>>
>>76986705
I thought Inter were buying him
is he any good?
>>
>>76986793
Huh, the article i read 8 hours ago now says Inter bought him for 7m, thanks to Zanetti. About her game, no clue, it's still too young.
>>
>>76986853
>Her
>it's
jej, it's too late, i'm going to sleep. There are some videos about Facundo Colidio in the u-17
>>
>>76986853
I'm going to wait until he joins Inter, not gonna trust youtube edited video
I tell you what though, he's got the perfect name in case he turns out to be another gabigol

>facundo porcoliddio
>>
>>76980655
>Many of that New Foreign Players
>Montella as a Coach

Hmm.. No
>>
>>76954298
can't we just post nostalgic images if nothing else
this isn't a news portal, its an imageboard for discussion and shitposting.
>>
File: stupid sexy Vincenzo.jpg (51KB, 680x400px) Image search: [Google]
stupid sexy Vincenzo.jpg
51KB, 680x400px
>>76987500
how many hand gestures do you think he's going to use to explain all these foreigners his concept of
>calcio sciampagn
?
>>
>>76981143
For you

>>76984069
Of course you can't expect to buy 7-8 players all in once and becoming great all or sudden. Sure it can happen but it's really hard, usually it takes some time, but at least you know that they're finally making some progress.
I'm Juventino but I think Milan will be the first one to win the scudetto after us, maybe not this season, but soon. And honestly I hope it will be them, so that Napoli and Roma won't have anyone else to blame anymore except for themselves.

Also:
>Biglia missed his medical exams with Lazio and delayed them of two days
>Milan could be behind his decision
>>
morning laddies

>There are increasing reports that Juan Cuadrado wants to join Milan and could bring Mattia De Sciglio to Juventus in exchange.

sounds wierd this trade desu

>Juventus are reportedly just days away from securing both Douglas Costa from Bayern Munich and Fiorentina’s Federico Bernardeschi.

why two wingers? is mndzikic gonna get the bench/door?

>Mercato expert Carlo Laudisa spoke on Radio 24 show Tutto Convocati on some of the big names that Inter have been linked with recently: “Di Maria, Vidal and Sanchez? They are all possible, but among them, only one may arrive. I have a feeling that the real Inter mercato will begin in August.”

worry.jpg
>>
>>76989322
>why two wingers? is mndzikic gonna get the bench/door?
Mandzukic was surprisingly goat this season as a wing, but I don't think buying some real ones would be a bad thing.
And that's why the Cuadrado-De Sciglio swap would be some Vucinic-Guarin tier bullshit that Inter was going to do a few years ago. Cuadrado is needed at Juve
>>
Grazie ragazzi for buying our ekstraklasa memes
>>
>Inter have added two more youth players to the ranks. The Nerazzurri have filed the contract of Vlad Mitrea (born 2001) and Leo Flor Van Den Eynden (born 2000) with the Lega. Mitrea has arrived from Dinamo Bucharest while Van Den Eynden arrives from Mechelen.

Inter has bought insane amount of babbys. hopeful they will fulfill their potential.

>Inter
>Borja is there, now Dalbert and Berardi

tuttosport headlines. both would be great but im worried about inter wingers. if perisic leaves and gabigol too. then there is only candreva and berardi. do they plan on playing joao mario as a winger then?

>>76989563
its just that juve then has two starter cfs and only one can play.
>>
>>76980582
>using nigger as an albanian
LMAO
>>
>>76990070
id like krychowiak to inter. pls send. what memes did italians bought?
>>
>>76990300
Krychowiak might go to a Serie A club but any move would have to be forced by PSG, he ultra-jewed them in the transfer last year and is happy to sit and make shitloads of money.
Otherwise I meant it in the general sense, every promising young guy is linked with a Serie A club.
>>
>>76990530
ok. he was very impressive in euros.
>>
File: Sarri.jpg (13KB, 490x200px) Image search: [Google]
Sarri.jpg
13KB, 490x200px
Sarri List of complaints

>“I would like an experience abroad and, if I had to choose now, I’d be intrigued by Spain and France. Unfortunately in Italy we’re a long way behind in terms of infrastructure, as it’s embarrassing when we go to play abroad. I find it inconceivable that in Italy we can’t find money to improve what we work with.

>It’s an undeniable fact that our pitches are in the worst condition. It’s true to say 98 per cent of players are annoyed at kicking off a game at 12.30 on a Sunday. I say what I think, always.”

Sarri has often been very critical of referees and he’s unimpressed with the introduction of Video Assistant Referee technology in Serie A from this season.

>“I want to know who is watching the footage and who decides whether to give a penalty for or against me.”

Napoli sold Gonzalo Higuain to Juventus last summer for €90m, but that fee could be dwarfed by some of the potential moves doing the rounds this year.

>I realise that from the outside this can be considered a social injustice, but there are worse things out there. Besides, in NBA or other American sports, the money is even more over the top.

>As for Gianluigi Donnarumma, when you have talent like that, certain figures become normal. I just hope he has the right maturity to handle the situation at Milan.”

>http://www.football-italia.net/105425/sarri-list-complaints
>>
Juventus are turning their focus towards Valencia right-back Joao Cancelo, dropping interest in Serge Aurier and Danilo...

>http://www.football-italia.net/105426/juventus-choose-cancelo
>>
>>76991150
Sarri is a skilled but yet one of the most insufferable and demanding managers I've ever witnessed
>>
>>76954298
Agreed, /seriea/ is comfy and turning it into an eternal thread will ruin it entirely
>>
let's be honest here lads
how would you rate milan's transfer window from arsenal to 10?
>>
>>76991150
As a Nabboli fan I see nothing wrong with anything he says
Sarri is my god

I hope we do get Leno this summer. Reina is a good character in the squad but makes to many mistakes in the course of a season. Also Mario Rui is apparently having his medical on Monday which is just appaling. Don't see how he's any better than Maggio to be honest.
>>
>>76991150
>It’s an undeniable fact that our pitches are in the worst condition.
This. How the fuck can you fuck up grass so badly. Just fix it ffs.
>>
>>76991201
douglas costa in
we cant buy danilo
>>
>>76991267
enough to be in the top 4 but not for scudetto
>>
Monchi on Roma's ins and outs

>I've always wanted a player like Gonalons in my team. This day has finally arrived. Departures-related mercato? Big players won't be sold, now it's the time to build definitely the team. Nainggolan won't be sold. With the time left we'll reinforce the team".

He also talks about arrival transfers:
>We're looking for a player with Defrel's characteristics, but he's not the only option. There's a big gap between Sassuolo and us. I'm ambitious; we'll have a competitive squad".

>http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/roma-monchi-no-other-major-player-will-be-sold-nainggolan-wont-leave-either

Further quotes from Monchi, nice read

>http://www.football-italia.net/105427/monchi-nainggolan-wont-leave

Alright guys, so Roma won't be selling anyone major for ANY fee this summer... according to Monchi

>>76991287
Douglas Costa as replacement or Cuadrado's Role in RWB
>oh wait, he's still there
So Maxi is going to make Douglas a AM...

And no I can't imagine anyone buying Danilo this summer.
>>
>>76991371
>Douglas Costa as replacement or Cuadrado's Role in RWB
thats not the point
juve can buy only one more guy from outside the EU and since theyre getting costa they cant get danilo too
>>
>>76991397
But none are official.

So if I had to choose I would not buy Costa, since Juve have enough wingers/AMs who can fill the role behind the stiker in Juve's preferred formation, and instead buy Cancelo because for the price he's a more than decent replacement for Alves.

[Even if I don't like you] cmon Juve, don't be idiots.
>>
>>76991267
Pretty good but it will take some time for the squad to get used to playing together, I think they will struggle during parts of the season
>>
>>76991450
>Juve have enough wingers
Cuadrado, Mandzu and Pjaca aint enough if Allegri wants to continue with the 4-2-3-1
>>
>>76991450
cuadrado is leaving
mandzukic isnt a winger
>>
>>76991450
>>76991564
and pjaca is dead
>>
>>76991485

Orsolinni, Clemenza and if they're smart they could even opt to buy Berrardi

>>76991564
>cuadrado is leaving

In that case buy Costa then. I only objected because Cuadrado was occupying the backup RWB role that Max used last season
>>
heres my inter transfer wishlist:

perisic to manu and 20 million+darmian to us
dalbert in with the 20 million. a lb and rb
berardi in to replace perisic to be a salah for spalletti. for money and gabigol
then one strong midfielder in. also maybe more depending on mario and kondogbia moves.

r8
>>
>>76991564
>Mandzukic isn't a winger

He was arguably Juve's most important player last year playing on the wing.

Mandzukic also apparently told Allegri he wants to stay on the wing next year.

I'm pretty sure you will see Juve roll 3 formations next season. 4-2-3-1 a 4-3-3 and some 3ATB formation like a 3-4-3 or a 3-5-2etc

4-3-3 you could have something like Costa-Higgy/Mandzu-Dybala

>>76991599
Juve don't have the buyback on him anymore so he would cost 40mil ish, part of me would rather them buy Berardi instead of Costa.
>>
>>76954210

When is the De Sciglio - Cuadrado Swap happening?
>>
>>76991892
never, since juve is asking atleast 25 mil for cuadrado and offering 5 for de shillio
>>
>>76991727
playing with 3 midfielders is not an option with their current midfielders
also mandzukic will play as a winger as long as allegro doesn't use defensive midfielder on the team because they need mandzukic to help the defence
>>
File: 1499090741378.png (388KB, 639x477px) Image search: [Google]
1499090741378.png
388KB, 639x477px
>Reports Lucas Biglia to #ACMilan is imminent, #Lazio ready to accept €15m+bonuses
>>
>>76991892
if they get berardi cuadrado can go otherwise i want him to stay
>>
>>76992177
They are likely gonna bring in another midfielder, they've been linked to Matuidi and Nzonzi heavily they are looking for that classic ball winning mid. Shame Stauraro sucks or it could've been him.

They don't have the rotation to consistently play a 4-3-3, but Pjanic-Marchisio-Khedira is more than okay for a game here or there.
>>
>>76991150
Based fucking Sarri. Infrastructures are the biggest problem of serie a
>>
>>76991688
>be a salah for spalletti.
they are polar opposites for what concerns wingers
>>
>>76992269
>They are likely gonna bring in another midfielder, they've been linked to Matuidi and Nzonzi heavily they are looking for that classic ball winning mid. Shame Stauraro sucks or it could've been him.
i hope they get atleast two good midfielders. i have never watched nzonzi playing but i think him and matuidi are not good enough for them if they try to win ucl. i want verratti tier of players but that's impossible. if only they still had pogba and vidal.
>but Pjanic-Marchisio-Khedira is more than okay for a game here or there
nah sadly marchisio is shit and allegro knows this. allegri didn't give him a lot of chance last season and when marchisio played it was just frustating to watch. i have no hope on him getting back to his old performance. to play 3 mids they need new midfielders.
>>
>>76992584
yes salah runs fast and driblles but berardi has amazing shooting and passin+dribbles. he and icardi would score a billion gols
>>
>>76992689
>Marchisio is shit

He came back from a serious injury and just like last time it will take time. Marchisio won't be what he was in his prime, but he still a solid midfielder and like any player needs consistent playing time to get some form it's hard to rush back from that injury mid season.

Nzonzi and Matuidi are CL capable players in the right system. Look at Casamero the guy runs around just being a physical presence and scores a random goal here or there it was a breed people thought were dying, but it's more than alive.
>>
>>76992709
i know that's why comparing him with Salah doesn't make sense
>>
>>76992853
i meant in spallettis system. he had salah and dzeko. in inter its icardi+strong winger. i hope berardi
>>
ok lads im out to drink at this musicpark thing. someone give me a italian pickup line to use today.
>>
File: master-of-none-4.w710.h473.jpg (103KB, 710x473px) Image search: [Google]
master-of-none-4.w710.h473.jpg
103KB, 710x473px
>>76993001
Allora!
>>
>>76992814
yes i know
he is shit right now and he's not good enough to play. sure he can be good again but we don't know when. even whether or not he can be good again we don't know. i would not hang on something uncertain.
nzonzi and matuidi are cl capable but i don't think they are capable enough to win cl. casemiro is better than them and have better partners than juve mids.
casemiro has kroos and modric. nzonzi and matuidi if they join jj they only have memenic and khedira. if jj wants to cover memenic and khedira's weakness they need super midfielder.
>>76993001
ARI, ARI, ARI, Arrivederci!
>>
>>76974846
can't get embarassed in europe if you don't play in it
>>
>>76993001
"un po' di figa qui?"
>>
>>76991267
they bought a shitload of mid-tier players, dunno if it will be enough to reach CL safely.
>>
>>76993699
they are mid-tier yes but also young and promising, especially Conti.
>>
File: 1499468685215.jpg (60KB, 749x632px) Image search: [Google]
1499468685215.jpg
60KB, 749x632px
>>76993075
God I hate this pathetic unfunny pajeet
>>
>>76993499
That's right you are that one guy in the world who doesn't rate Pjanic. Forgot who I was talking to. That alone tells me all I need.
>>
>>76993887
Conti is weird, he looked great at Atalanta on a team that was oozing with young talent Kessi and Caldara, but when he played for the national team he looked absolutely terrible I am not sold on him.
>>
File: 1422304423890.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1422304423890.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>>76994090
>i rate memenic
>>76991267
member how active roma was on their first transfer window after they got yanked
member how active inter was on their first transfer window after they got chinked
milan is no different from them and will end up like them
those good players need good coach too
>>
>>76993001
"ciao bella, che marca di rasoi usi per tagliarti i baffi?"
>>
>>76994495
>member
>>
>>76994563
I don't speak Italian very well, but I think that's pretty rude
>>
>>76994230
>Kessie
>young
qeq
>>
File: premier league 1.webm (2MB, 1536x864px) Image search: [Google]
premier league 1.webm
2MB, 1536x864px
>>76994495
Here you go
>>
File: Mertens.jpg (30KB, 320x450px) Image search: [Google]
Mertens.jpg
30KB, 320x450px
>>76994682
more like little fartens amirite haha
>>
>>76994664
What the fuck am i watching???? Seriously

Spectacular attacking linkup by Stoke and Giroud trying to score an own goal?

Is Giroud defending a counter and Wenger is upset?

Are the black shirts professionals or is it a charity match?
>>
File: Best league in the world la.webm (2MB, 640x356px) Image search: [Google]
Best league in the world la.webm
2MB, 640x356px
>>76994863
Why it's the glorious Premier League the best league in the world. Pjanic is too deep of a player for him so I figured we could show him some quality.
>>
APOLOGISE
>>
>>76994664
??
>>
>>76994932
>>
>>76960818
JUST BRING HIM TO MILAN RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>76994932
>standing like an instagram whore
>sucking up his gut
>no legs
>no bicep definition in the middle of a bicep curl session
>football player doing bicep curls
This is peak human performance lads.
>>
>>76994932
look at that t h i c c ass
>>
File: Big guy.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Big guy.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>76994932
>>
File: AC Milan defending.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
AC Milan defending.webm
3MB, 800x450px
>>
>>76994817
>1,69
i thought he was shorter, he looks like a proper midget on the pitch
>>
>>76995119
my boy paletta taking out the trash like a true man
>>
>>76995119
>tfw he's leaving
>>
File: 1497903839299.png (177KB, 480x426px) Image search: [Google]
1497903839299.png
177KB, 480x426px
>>76995119
>>
File: BigMiss.webm (1MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
BigMiss.webm
1MB, 800x450px
>>76995119
>>
>>76994495
Milan have made sensible transfers desu

not too many memes like inter
>>
>>76981013
Betting all my life savings on Inter
>>
File: Romagnoli.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Romagnoli.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
>>76995532
>>
>>76994932
>Chicken legs
>10kilo dumbbells

How is he a pro footballer??? I mean i know he's the Eviscerator of Empoli, good finisher, linkup etc but physically it's baffling.
>>
Any updates on Szczęsny to Napoli situation?
>>
>>76995895
Juve want him now as they sold Neto and Buffon is getting near retirement.
>>
>>76995320
Literally every player Milan signed so far is a one season meme or not even that. Granted Rodriguez is good but thats about it.
>>
>>76996336
------------Silva-Suso
------------Cahanoglu
Bonaventura-Biglia-Kessie
Rodriguez-Musacchio-Kjaer-Conti
------------Dollarumma

Even if they buy no one else it's still a gud team
>>
File: Juventus Frog Showing Contempt.jpg (184KB, 697x737px) Image search: [Google]
Juventus Frog Showing Contempt.jpg
184KB, 697x737px
>it's another 'juve doesn't close shit' day
>>
>>76996336
Only Conti and Kessie had only one good season, SIlva too but he probably wont be a starter
>>
File: Bane.jpg (45KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
Bane.jpg
45KB, 1024x683px
He's a big guy
>>
hello where are the transfers
>>
>>76999364
Casa Milan mainly, Biglia is almost done
>>
Orsolini and Bentacuur are expected to join JJ in their Mexicoco tour, but Mandragora is expected to go on loan to Genoa.
>http://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/orsolini-mandragora-benancur-juve-must-decide-on-futures-of-thei-39509

Roma striker Ezequiel Ponce will put pen to paper with Lille on Sunday,
securing a loan deal with option to buy at the end of the season.
>http://www.football-italia.net/105455/ponce-lille-tomorrow

Chelsea offer €20m for Keita
>http://www.football-italia.net/105454/chelsea-offer-€20m-keita

Lazio are thinking about Di Gennaro post-Cataldi
>http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/lazio-are-thinking-about-di-gennaro-for-post-cataldi

Juve add Ricardo Pereira of Porto to their list, which also consists of Cancelo and Darmian, for replacing Alves.
>http://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/three-ideas-for-juventus-to-replace-dani-alves-82895
>>
Cecchini to leave for Italy on Tuesday, Genoa expected to sign him with Inter in his foresight.
>http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/genoa-cecchini-to-leave-for-italy-on-tuesday
>>
File: for Jju.jpg (82KB, 1400x787px) Image search: [Google]
for Jju.jpg
82KB, 1400x787px
>>76998588
>>
>vidal: "would never go to inter out of respect for juventus"
based
>>
>>77000920
>Ricardo Pereira
Who?
Where's the Porto frogposter when needed?
>>
cheeky late night bump
>>
>>76996435
Suso may leave
>>
>>76995895
Also any updates on Skorupski?
Hope Dragowski gets some minutes at Fiorentina but apparently that institution is imploding.
>>
>>76990192
>using nigger as an italian
LMAO
>>
>>76996435
When did we buy Kjaer and Biglia?
>>
>>76996435
>Conti fullback
lolno
>>
>>77005448
He played there during the Euro 21's and he did just fine
>>
File: 125921.jpg (80KB, 496x730px) Image search: [Google]
125921.jpg
80KB, 496x730px
>>77008329
>three men and the dm constantly hurrying to cover his ass on his flank, cause he's not tracking back, apparently equals "doing just fine" for BBilan costumers
get ready to be raped on the counter
>>
>>76994623
>Kessie
>20 yo

how is he not young.
>>
>>76996435

horrible, wtf is suso doing there?

Bonaventura-Silva-Suso
Hakan-Locatelli-Kessie
Rodriguez-Musacchio-Romagnoli-Conti
Dollarumma

fixdd it for you
>>
>>77013998
He was really good. Not a single mistake in defense. Some excellent return. Stop being so biased you jealous fuck.
>>
File: QianDi.jpg (49KB, 620x430px) Image search: [Google]
QianDi.jpg
49KB, 620x430px
>>76955702
Icardi as cb
>>
>Luis Muriel reportedly has a €50m release clause in his Sevilla contract after completing a €20m plus incentives move from Sampdoria.

gonna miss muriel in serie a. wonder how he will do

>>76994563
kek
>>
File: 1499386362746s.jpg (3KB, 125x120px) Image search: [Google]
1499386362746s.jpg
3KB, 125x120px
>38m for douglas costa with 6m salary
>>
>Arsenal is after Marcelo Brozovic once again, this time striking harder. This according to ESPN who claims that Arsenal Manager Arsene Wenger has decided to go after the Croat.

>According to La Gazzetta dello Sport this could be the week when the Dalbert deal will be closed thereby giving Spalletti the so much wanted and needed left fullback.

>Inter’s mercato is coming to a hot phase and La Gazzetta dello Sport talks about Inter putting a lot of pressure in order to get 20-year old central defender Issa Diop from Toulouse.

>According to Corriere dello Sport, Inter intends to give everything they have in order to contribute to the team and sending Steven Zhang to Riscone last Friday is a strong signal. “The owner’s son didn’t meet the team but has assured Luciano Spalletti that Suning wants to invest a lot during this summer’s mercato.
>>
Btw this is most likely how milan will blay

donnarumma
musacchio kjaer romagnoli
conti biglia kessie rodriguez
chanologlu bonaventura
silva
>>
File: 1482636384796s.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1482636384796s.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>77018288
>people complaining about Douglas Costa
>>
>>77020573
>Kjaer starting
nah
>>
>>77020705
he's not optimal for the role but he has the phisicality to be decent
>>
>>77018288
is that your pocket change?
no then shut up
only for a retard like ancelotti costa isnt first team material, he was great with poop and hell be fine
>>
>>76991267
>They understand that they need to buy 10 players for 20 mil each rather than 2 for 100 each.
>They sign who they can actually afford quickly and not fuck around until August 30.
>Go out of their way to find players who are good, but had some problems that prevented them from going to big clubs (Hakan's disqualification, Musacchio's exploding knees). They do what they can since they can offer too much in terms of sport for now.
>the only old fart is bought with money and not a guy with no contract that nobody needs (they can still ruin it by getting Ibra)
>they seem to listen to what the coach wants

I only deduct a point for offering Donna more money that Buffon makes and keeping on negotiating with him, agreeing on humiliating terms.

>>76971249
>Yeah but Spaletti is a level above Montella.
Spal had stopped progressing when he went to Zenit, Montella can still get better.
>>
will locatelli get more minutes or get loaned out?

i was hoping to see him and kessie sorta developing a pirlo-gattuso-esque partnership with based bona as a seedorf figure.

and hakan as a kaka.
>>
>>76956679

Ti piacerebbe terrone di merda

OH VESUVIO LAVALI COL FUOCO
>>
>>77026319
fucking fan fic kek
>>
>>77026319
You forgot Kalinic becoming the new Inzaghi and Silva like Sheva.
Oh and Conti just needs to chew a gum 24/7 and he'll be Cafu, while Romagnoli is the left foot Nesta.
Damn this Milan is goat
>>
>Rudiger to Chelsea for €35m
apparently the deal is done
>>
Why did inter buy a keeper? It's literally the only position they're not shit
>>
>>77026319
Is Locatelli kill? He seeemed very good earlier, but I didn't see him in the u 21 Euros or the end of the season
>>
>>77028460
their second keeper left so had to replace.
>>
>Henrique Dalbert insists he wants Inter. According to Sky Sports, the Brazilian’s will is so strong that everyday he would contact the chairman, Jean-Pierre Riviere, to ask him to be sold. Riviere, although, would like to keep the full-back but, it is understood that Dalbert only wants Inter, nothing more, nothing less.

>For this reason, the president, promised Dalbert a move to Inter and a meeting will be held tomorrow between the two to decide his future. The meeting could be tonight in Nice because the team has returned to home to continue training. This could be the turning point.

lel at everyday beggin pls sell
>>
>>77018288
bargain la

Much better than Cuadrado. He was fantastic when he first arrived at Buyern before Ancelotti ruined him. He will come good again
>>
File: 1499604743715s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1499604743715s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>77020608
>>77021259
>>77032041
>38m for brazilian coman
>>
>>77028580
He's 19 so he's incostant and got benched at the end of the season.
He was on the bench at the euro too
>>
>Tigers UANL are more than convinced by Gary Medel. There should now be an agreement between the Chilean Inter defender and the Mexican club for a contract of three years with a salary of 2.7M Dollars, amounting to 2.4M Euros, per season, plus bonuses that would increase the Chilean’s salary. Now it’s up to the ‘Felinos’, who have prepared an 8M Dollars (7M Euro) offer for Inter’s Pitbull.

>According to Premium Sports, Arsenal have lost interest in Inter Milan’s Marcelo Brozovic.

>Wesley Sneijder has announced that he will stay with Galatasaray via his Facebook page.
>>
Bump the thread out of the grave for:
>Biglia, Mario Rui and Borja Valero all making the medical exams for their respective future teams
>>
>Real Sociedad’s Inigo Martinez is Inter’s first alternative to Issa Diop, according to Premium Sport. The Spanish central defender is contracted through to 2021 and has a release clause of €30 million.

>According to Chilean outlet Sinfoniadelgol.cl, Inter have made a €3.5 million offer for San Lorenzo defender Paulo Diaz. Radio Cooperativa however report that Inter’s offer for the Chilean international could be as high as €4.3 million.

>In the last couple of hours, Inter has intensified the press on Roma in order to sign Radja Nainggolan. According to La Gazzetta dello Sport there have been indirect contacts between the two clubs that indicate a fast Inter move on Nainggolan, despite recent news that Roma Sporting Director Monchi has said no to a deal. What is certain is that Inter has an offer of about 55-60 million of euros ready. Nainggolan is currently expecting a one-year contract adjustment, bringing his annual salary to about 4 million, something that has brought some frustration on his part. A while ago Nainggolan posted “I’m still waiting” on social media.

>Still unclear , but Inter has a window of opportunity aware of the fact that much of Suning’s mercato money will go if the deal with Naiggolan comes through. But on the other hand Inter would get the perfect midfielder. Now we just have to wait and see.

nainggolan would be crazy get.
>>
File: 1497277454693.png (9KB, 213x236px) Image search: [Google]
1497277454693.png
9KB, 213x236px
>>77037693
>nainggolan would be crazy get
It wont happen, well end up with Nzonzi or some shitcunt like that.
>>
>Inter have reportedly agreed a deal to sign Atalanta centre-back Alessandro Bastoni, described as ‘the new Mattia Caldara’.

>According to Calciomercato.com, the deal is done and Bastoni will be loaned back to Atalanta next season, in similar vein to Caldara’s move to Juventus.

>The 18-year-old made four appearances for the Orobici’s first team last season and is an Italy Under-18 international.

Inter has crazy youth buyings. something like 10 already. hope most of these babbys will perform in the next 3-5 years
>>
>>77037732
dunno more money, spalletti who under he played his best football. roma changed coach and sport dir. hard to get but would be good
>>
>Biglia almost confirmed
>Auba soon
meanwhile Roma sells best players and Napoli doing nothing. Give me one team Milan will finish below second in league.
>>
>roma is not a supermarket
>1 month later and 3 players gone, 2 of them big profiles
>manolas might still leave too
>nainggolan in doubt
hmm rally makes u think
>>
>>77037782
its also logical with monchi and eusebio. they are gonna build a team for eusebios football and use monchis contacts for talent. i wouldnt worry too much unless they buy mostly doumbias
>>
>>77037779
jjuve, napoli, inter and maybe roma
>>
>>77037800
Monchi is just a younger sabatini. Literally the same merchant mentality.
>>
>>77037782
>being surprised that monchi sells star players
>>
File: 1499551566285.jpg (17KB, 250x228px) Image search: [Google]
1499551566285.jpg
17KB, 250x228px
>>77037782
>>roma is not a supermarket
you almost had me at that one
>>
>During a mercato forum at the Gazzetta dello Sport office, player agent Giovanni Branchini spoke about Inter’s possibilities during this summer’s transfer mercato: “If Inter sells Ivan Perisic and Joao Mario, players with great mercato value, they can sign two important players. But for now, the club is working on the youngsters, something that Juventus has done for some time now. The other clubs are moving to this side as well now. “
>>
>Antonio Cassano officially signed for Hellas Verona
When will that fat fuck finally retire?
>>
>>77038346
Quick update:
>LCIM Robben signed for Verona too
>>
>Italian finance police are currently looking into Palermo Calcio's headquarters, and the offices (housing and work) of its chairman, Maurizio Zamparini. Among the offenses notified: money laundering and financial frauds.

wew lad
>>
>>77038346
hellas buys old star player as usual
>>
>Roma made a request to Man UTD for Marcial on loan
Don't despair fellows riommers, you can still hope
>>
File: the call that saved inter.jpg (51KB, 900x597px) Image search: [Google]
the call that saved inter.jpg
51KB, 900x597px
This is Luciano Moggi, today it's his 80th birthday.
Say something nice about him
>>
>>77038455
something nice about him
>>
>Olympique Marseille have reportedly rejected the chance to sign Inter attacker Gabriel Barbosa on loan.

gabigol more like gabilol

>>77038455
nice man and good at locking refs behind doors.
>>
>>77038455
wew i didn't know he was 80 y.o.
based luciano "if you are homo i will toss you into mount bromo" moggi
>>
>>77038346
>>77038368
------------ Pazzini
Cerci -------------------Cassano

are they trying to turn Hellas Verona into a retirement home?
>>
>>77038686
cassano still dominates with walking pace. hellas has good strikeforce. only thing they need is defence to be sorted then they have a chance
>>
>Andrea Pinamonti will be the vice to captain Mauro Icardi next season, Corriere dello Sport detail. The young forward has already convinced Luciano Spalletti at Brunico and it is not only due to his goal in the friendly.

noice. will give him a chance to grow if he gets playing time abit.
>>
>>76973107
Told u Cuadrado is basically a Milan player now.

He wants to play, not sit on the bench and lose finals with Juventus
>>
>>77039137
>He wants to play
>get a red card after ten minutes in a CL final
>>
>>77039137
i think he enjoyed montellas system and coaching in viola very much. lotsa players compliment montella for that reason. hate his diving but great player to watch
>>
>Bayern: Juve close to Costa
>Bayern Munich have confirmed that an agreement for Juventus to sign Douglas Costa “could be found soon”.

>Sosa agent derails Milan exit?
>Jose Sosa’s agent has reportedly derailed the Milan midfielder’s proposed move to Antalyaspor by requesting a €5m salary.

>Gigio back on Instagram, brother joining?
>Gianluigi Donnarumma has reactivated his Instagram account, while brother Antonio should undergo a Milan medical on Tuesday.
>>
>>77037755
>‘the new Mattia Caldara’.
these youngsters memes are going a bit too far imo. When will Milan play "the new Donnarumma"?
>>
>>77038346
>tfw no cheeky Cassano at Virtus Entella
>>
Are there any updates on the Berardi to some other club situation?
>>
>>77037782
our year la
>>
>>77039471
yes, the only piece of news being: no club is too stupid to pay an obscene amount of money for a gambling addict
>>
>>77039471
inter has been rumoured abit lately. id rather take him than di maria
>>
>>77039471
apart from >>77039538, of course
>>
>Udinese signs Mamadou Coulibaly from Pescara for €2m. As reported by Gianlucadimarzio.com, Pozzo has come to an agreement with Pescara on the basis of 1.7 million and bonuses up to 2m, with the clause to loan the player back next season in Abruzzo to let him grow and get playing time.
>>
>>77039356

>Keeping up with the Dollarummas

Donnarumma family is disgusting, fucking camels.

>Do okay 1 season
>"Muh 6million or i leave!!!!"
>"Hire my brother too or I leave for free"

He's a piece of shit, sell him to some EPL club for 60m and he becomes Mannone 2.0
>>
>>76993001
you can say "tu ciucci cazzi?"
>>
How do I get an Italian gf?

Also, how would the average Italian go about meeting a potential gf?
>>
File: ofcl9q.jpg (26KB, 512x375px) Image search: [Google]
ofcl9q.jpg
26KB, 512x375px
>>77039771
>how would the average Italian go about meeting a potential gf?
pic very much related
>>
>Tokyo Verdy’s President claims the Japanese second-tier club are in talks to sign Roma icon Francesco Totti.
>>
>>77040426
Who is the coach, Lino Banfi?
>>
>>77039137
yeah to milan he wont play any final
>>
>>77040793
*with
>>
>>77040793
neither with juve
>>
>>77040793
except they beat Juventus in the Supercoppa final
>>
>aubameyang to milan
Are they going to bench Andre Silva?
>>
File: darra.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
darra.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>“I’ve known Radja for a year and a half now, we like to have a joke with one another,” the winger said at a Press conference from the Giallorossi’s preseason training camp.

>“[His Instagram post] was a joke, you can’t take it all seriously. They were jokes that we had between ourselves.

>“Maybe we shouldn’t have gone public with them, but we were just joking.

>mfw you wont be a footy lad whose online trolling makes headlines
>>
File: Immagine.png (33KB, 680x483px) Image search: [Google]
Immagine.png
33KB, 680x483px
>And the "Happy merchant" academy award goes to...
>>
>>77041250
Benfica? Who did Roma buy, anyway?
>>
>>77041250
still hard to believe that JJ'sbadge is somehow worse than even Furryburg's there
>>
>>77041304
Karsdorp, Pellegrini, Moreno and Gonalons
+
they had to pay the remaining installments of Fazio, Mario Rui, Bruno Peres (lel) and Juan Jesus (LEL)
+
the usual billion of loan deals of youth players/deadwood/academy rejects
>>
>Rummenigge: “Douglas Costa wants to leave, Vidal has two years on his contract”

Inters top targets for midfield snubbing us on the same day. feels bad man.

>Inter Sporting Director Piero Ausilio is expected to meet with Nice on Wednesday to discuss Dalbert Corriere dello Sport report. Luciano Spalletti is wanting good news on the Dalbert front and Ausilio will attempt to force Nice in to dealing the Brazilian full back to Inter.

crazy fast lb. this will be a big coup if inter get him.
>>
>>77041678
>buying from ligue 1
It's the kondogbia debacle all over again
>>
>Official: Valero joins Inter
>Fiorentina have officially confirmed that they have sold midfielder Borja Valero to Inter.

>Perisic to United this week?
>Reports in England claim Manchester United are confident of agreeing a deal for Inter’s Ivan Perisic this week.

>Cassano passes Verona medical
>Antonio Cassano has reportedly passed his Verona medical, so an official announcement is imminent.

>“Salah’s comment? It wasn’t very classy. He wanted to go to the Premier League and could’ve kept quiet. t. EDF

>>77041779
lel hope not.
>>
Who is Simone Lo Faso
>>
File: 1253507124499_f.jpg (51KB, 449x500px) Image search: [Google]
1253507124499_f.jpg
51KB, 449x500px
>>77042925
>Lo Faso
>>
>>77041250
made me think
>>
>>77042624
What did Salah say?
>>
>>77043813
>Today Antonio Rudiger completed the transfer to Chelsea and Kevin Strootman saluted his teammate on Instagram, noting at the end: “Ps I hope that this will be the last goodbye of this summer.”

>Nainggolan replied to that message with a statement that will worry supporters: “I don’t know.”

>Mohamed Salah also joined in with his comment: "The time for Radja now."
>>
File: Cassano-1707-verona.jpg (25KB, 490x200px) Image search: [Google]
Cassano-1707-verona.jpg
25KB, 490x200px
>>
>>77044535
Absolute madman
>>
>>77039413
Plizzari
>>
File: Immagine.png (22KB, 664x398px) Image search: [Google]
Immagine.png
22KB, 664x398px
>>77039413
you can't stop it
>>
>>77041250
>atalanta
>acquisti
>88
>they are all academies loanees
watch and learn Chelsea
>>
>>77044535
not even him can belive someone is still paying him to play top flight football, with Cerci and Pazzini Verona is officially next year's meme team
>>77043894
damn, Roma getting rekt
>>
>>77038990
Fucking yes, the lad is GOAT material. Cant wait for him to be the supersub/cup sensation and than take over the main striker duties after Icardi is sold for 200 million next year.
>>
>Torino President Urbano Cairo says there have been no offers for Andrea Belotti, and reiterates his €100m release clause.

>“The clause is there, but we have to understand what he thinks because it’s important for a player to stay with the desire to do well.

>“I want to talk to him, I want a confirmation.

>“I don’t think it’s possible to sell in Italy, where there isn’t even the clause. Andrea is an extraordinary lad, he has undeniable qualities.”

>>77045776
i bet he dominates still. his passing is too genial.

>>77045800
id like 2 or 3 years for him to grow calmly
>>
>>77045776
Cerci finally found its place in the football that matters, kek
>>
>>77045776
Oh my god that's gonna be fucking footykino lads

>Pazzini-Cerci
-----Cassano

>>77041093
I don't understand why Aubameyang. Seems like a huge waste. Just get more midfielders

Bonaventura-Montolivo-Kessie isn't the dream.
>>
File: OwnGoal.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
OwnGoal.webm
3MB, 800x450px
>>77047445
>footykino
>>
>>77047445
>I don't understand why Aubameyang
Andrè Silva is only 21 and comes from a meme league, i think they don't trust him as the main striker. Also Jack-Biglia-Kessiè is not bad. Also marketing.
>>
>>77047534
Not bad but there's zero backup
>>
>>77047982
well yes, but there's zero backup everywhere. The problem is they alredy pretty much bought a whole new starting lineup they can't buy 20 new players
>>
>>77048299
It mainly depends on how Montella wants to play
>>
>Juventus and Bayern Monaco found the deal for Douglas Costa
>the wing will come on loan with an obligatory buy next year for €46 mln
*holy alliance intensifies*
>>
>>77048381
i think it will be 433 again
>>
sleep bump
>>
>46m for douglas costa
>>
>Roma are close to concluding a deal for Schalke defender Matija Nastacic
>>
>>77047534
Is Biglia in the bag?
>>
>>77052522
it's only a matter of time, it's just Lotito being a jew as usual
>>
>Boca Juniors President Daniel Angelici confirms “we’ve accepted an offer” from Inter for Facundo Colidio.

Inter keeps buying babbys. primavera scudetto for inter again

>Donnarumma renewal imminent
>Gianluigi Donnarumma is expected to sign his new Milan contract today, after his brother completed a medical.

>Biglia waits for Milan
>Lucas Biglia reportedly hasn’t joined Lazio’s pre-season training camp, as he waits for Milan.

>Official: Sevilla sign Luis Muriel
>Sevilla have officially confirmed the signing of Sampdoria striker Luis Muriel on a five-year contract.

>According to La Gazzetta dello Sport Inter is preparing a higher offer for Dalbert, this time Suning is willing to go to 18 million of euros plus bonuses. “Sabatini’s and Ausilio’s intentions are to close the deal within 48-72 hours, hoping to have the player ready before Spalletti and the team go on the Asian tour. The Inter coach has made Dalbert one his highest prioritised signings since Dalbert has qualitites as a left winger both in a 4-man and a 5-man situation.
>>
Who /roma/ here ?
Let's discuss about this fucking garbage shit Roma is doing this mercato, hiring some random fags and dont give a single fuck about Rudiger or Szczesny.
>>
>>77055299
And the most cringy thing : buying Maxime fucking Gonalons, this Lyon trash piece crybaby
Roma deserves the bants
>>
>>77055299
the coach said this

>“Roma lack an alternative to Dzeko, two wingers, a left-back and a centre-back. We’re fine in midfield.”

hope they sell radja to inter
>>
>>77055410
Well they actually need 4 backs (3 if Manolas stays) cause Jesus, Fazio and co are trash.
>>
>>77055410
radja won't go to Inter, if he leaves it'll be for some english team
>>
nainggolan to jj for the bantz
>>
----------------Donnarumma
Conti-------Manolas------Rudiger---R. Rodriguez
------------Nainngolan---------Vidal
Bale--------------Bernardeschi----------Di Maria
-------------------------Icardi

damn... just give them the treble alredy
>>
File: 1494342335243.png (201KB, 1033x1256px) Image search: [Google]
1494342335243.png
201KB, 1033x1256px
>Marotta is meeting Bayern for Douglas Costa in Germany
>Juve showed the will to buy both Douglas Costa and Bernardeschi, while also keeping Cuadrado
We're going to Kiev lads, the 8th is coming
>>
File: ITS NOT FUICKING FAIR.jpg (114KB, 378x718px) Image search: [Google]
ITS NOT FUICKING FAIR.jpg
114KB, 378x718px
>>
>>77056161
What's not fair?
>>
File: 1491977532998.jpg (66KB, 346x450px) Image search: [Google]
1491977532998.jpg
66KB, 346x450px
>>77056208
>>77056015
>>
File: 1467148157961.jpg (80KB, 393x454px) Image search: [Google]
1467148157961.jpg
80KB, 393x454px
>no decent right back
>pjanic is only decent midfielder left
>marchisio and khedira are ded
>meme leftovers from buyern for left wing

IT'S ALL FUCKING BUST
>>
lol buyern scammed jj for 46m so that they could buy hamas for 45m
>>
>>77038990
saw him play in Primavera this year. He was really good but I saw him against a weaker team. Let's see if Inter can ruin him. Remember Samuele Longo?
>>
>>77042925
Palermo talent. Saw him live more than once, he destroyed youth league so he went to first team during an unlucky (to say the least) season. Zamparini is trying to meme him to some big clubs because he is full of debts
>>
>>77056606
what role does he play
>>
>>77055833
calabria is better than conti.
If they don't want to play him they should give him to some other team so his talent is ot wasted
>>
>>77039413
also bastoni is a slower version of Fenocchia
>>
>>77056650
that was supposed to be Inter's lineup with all the bullshit rumors on the papers
>calabria is better than conti.
'no'
>>
>>77056575
yeah i wanted to him get a proper chance too. but i think the new young and italian way gives more chances to inter youth.
>>
>>77056606
>zamparini
no, palermo is full of debts
>>
>>77056641
offensive midfielder/winger/seconda punta.
I think he still doesn't know what his exact role is.
Unfortunately last season we had like 6 coaches in Palermo and he couldn't grow up well, apart from Diamanti telling him how to stay in the pitch.
On a related note, Palermo youth team Manager, Baccin, recently was appointed to a manager role at Inter Milan. This is one great move for them, he built an incredible youth academy in palermo and he will be missed.
Maybe he could become Inter's Paratici (on a related note, also Paratici was a player in palermo and he was shit)
>>
So, Inter will sign Ninja, right?
>>
>>77057087
yes of course Palermo is full of debts but also Zamparini is full of debts on his own

http://www.mediagol.it/palermo/zamparini-e-le-accuse-di-insolvenza-57-mln-a-banca-popolare-di-vicenza-noi-parte-lesa-perche/
>>
>>77057115
uh, I didn't know. Fuck him though
>>
>Mundo Deportivo report that Inter are willing and ready to pay Inigo Martinez’s €32 million release clause. The defender renewed his contract just last year through to 2021, raising his release clause from €25 million to the aforementioned €32 million in the process.

intrasting this would be the other cb so would mean sales

>Nemanja Matic is the newest name in Inter’s mind according to Corriere dello Sport. The Serbian midfielder looked set to join Jose Mourinho’s Manchester United but Inter are working on becoming favourites for his signature.

intrasting

>The face-to-face meeting between Luciano Spalletti and Ivan Perisic is expected to take place in the coming hours, Premium Sport report. Spalletti views the Croatian as important and wishes to count upon him but it remains to be seen whether or not Perisic remains committed to the Inter cause. The 28 year old winger has an agreement with Manchester United but the clubs remain some way apart from a deal.

duno. hes good but id rather get berardi. ill be seething if roma get him
>>
>>77057104
hope so but will depend if the player wants to go. hes been brety loyal so far
>>
>>77057104
doubt it
>>
>>77057104
I don't see Roma selling any more players apart from Manolas desu
>>
>>77055410
>nainggolan
>to inter

when will this summer meme end?
>>
>>77055833
what the fuck is that
>>
>>77055299
still top 3 even with ninja leaving
>>
>>77057465
when inter buys a physical midfielder who can pass
>>
>>77057104
he refused 7 mln contract from manchester united, why the fuck would he ever go to inter
>>
>>77057500
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>77057521
>who is Gagliardogbia
>>
>>77057548
both are young. he wants a leader too.. ninja, vidal type
>>
>>77057476
Inter lineup with all the bullshit names newspapers published so far, and it's lacking Tolisso, Schick and others.
>>
>>77057500
lel
>>
>>77057521
they'll probably get some overhyped one season wonder meme from la liga or ligue1
>>
>>77057596
inter always gets linked to lotsa players and they dont deny them often.
>>
>>77057538
>>77057616
care to elaborate? this is not /trans/, thanks
>>
>>77057638
With Salah gone, they would lose theyr two best players and 50% of theyr offensive capabilities. It depends on who they replace them (and Rudiger) with buti doubt they would find someone just as good and that they can afford. Coupla that with a new manager used to small teams and top 3 will be hard for them. That's if they sell nainngolan, wich i doubt they will.
>>
>>77056246
just kill yourself already you waste of space
>>
CONFIRMED
>>
>>77057626
more like they get snubbed lmoa
>>
>>77057934
cant wait for dalbert next

>>77057956
rude
>>
>>77056246
You only need to raise your offer to 10-12m for De Sciglio ;')
>>
>>77058948
He's getting back on track like Pirlo
Can't wait for him to score a hatty against milel
>>
>>77057934
Those reddit tier illustrations are kinda nice
>>
>>77059035
>De Sciglio
>Scoring, assisting or even going forward

Hehehehehehehe
>>
>>77059291
>you now remember De Ceglie almost scoring a hat trick against Inter
Anything can happen you know

Also:
>Dollarumma officially signed his renew
>>
Someone has a link for Lugano - Milan?
>>
>>77060475
They stream it on Milan' official facebook page
>>
>Kownacki to Samp
any kurwas here know him? is he any good?
>>
>Tuttosport report that Tigres now only need to find an agreement with Inter over Gary Medel. Chilean reports suggest that there is only a few details

>FROM BRAZIL – GABIGOL WILLING TO REDUCE SALARY TO RETURN TO SANTOS

>Bayer Leverkusen Sporting Director Rudi Voller spoke on the rumours linking the Bundesliga club with Inter’s Yuto Nagatomo: “Nagatomo? It is speculation. We are not in a rush or under pressure, but defensively we have to do something on the market.”
>>
>Lazio look at Lucas Leiva
>Lazio are looking towards ex-Liverpool midfielder Lucas Leiva or Besiktas man Tolgay Arslan as a replacement for Milan-bound Lucas Biglia.

>Niang close to Fenerbahce
>Milan striker M’Baye Niang is on the verge of a permanent transfer to Fenerbahce, according to Mediaset Premium.

>Douglas Costa arrives for Juve
>Douglas Costa has touched down in Turin, accompanied by Juventus director Beppe Marotta, to complete his transfer from Bayern Munich.

>Montella: 'Donnarumma like a son'
>Vincenzo Montella hailed the end of the “long soap opera” around Gianluigi Donnarumma’s contract renewal. “He’s like a son to Milan.”

>New Milan debuts with 4-0 win
>Milan beat Swiss side Lugano 4-0 in their first friendly of the season, with Hakan Calhanoglu, Ricardo Rodriguez, Franck Kessie, Fabio Borini and Mateo Musacchio.

>Agent: 'Nasri likes Roma project'
>Samir Nasri has interest “from two Italian clubs we have already talked to and we want to work out if he can really fit into the Roma project.”

>Abate requires protective glasses
>Milan defender Ignazio Abate has taken a leaf out of Edgar Davids’ book with new glasses to deal with his eye condition.

>EDF: 'Roma need right-winger'
>Eusebio Di Francesco warns Roma need “a left-footed player to attack down the right,”

>Official: Acerbi and Adjapong extend
>Francesco Acerbi and Claud Adjapong have officially extended their Sassuolo contracts to June 2022.
>>
>>77063514
I didn't know Leiva still played

Niang, I always hated that brainlet spazz in Milan. Turkey is more his level, he can't cut it in top 5 European leagues, not even in lower table teams.

Abate with goggles might be kino.
>>
File: ayy lmao.jpg (95KB, 481x345px) Image search: [Google]
ayy lmao.jpg
95KB, 481x345px
>>77063514
>tfw Francesco "I always get a guaranteed minimum of 7 in fantacalcio cause I had testicular cancer" Acerbi might not be leaving
TYBG
>>
Manchester United are continuing their push for €55m-rated Inter winger Ivan Perisic and want him in their pre-season tour of China.

>Roma have no intention of selling Radja Nainggolan, despite Inter, Chelsea and Manchester United interest, negotiating a new €5m per year contract.

According to Sky Sport Italia, there are problems between Juventus and Sampdoria that could see the Patrik Schick transfer abandoned.

>Roma are in negotiations for €13m-rated Cengiz Under, confirmed the Turkey international’s agent, but “the deal isn’t finished yet.”

Valencia have opened the door for Juventus to sign right-back Joao Cancelo if the offer reaches €25m plus bonuses.

>Sassuolo confirm they have “an open channel” with Roma for Gregoire Defrel amid reports the offer is raised to €20m plus bonuses.
>>
>>77065162
>some literally who t*rk
>20 mil for fucking defrel
just die in my sleep please
>>
File: muikea.png (3KB, 203x209px) Image search: [Google]
muikea.png
3KB, 203x209px
>There could be developments over the next few days, as Perisic is starting pre-season training and Coach Luciano Spalletti said he wanted to “hear” what his intentions were.

>Meanwhile, the Daily Telegraph and Guardian both report Mourinho wants Perisic in the squad by the time Manchester United fly out for their pre-season tour of China next Tuesday.

>Offers worth €30m, €32m and €45m have already been rejected out of hand.

mfw inter not gettin bullied on the transfer market anymore
>>
>>77065354
Enjoy EL in 2018
>>
>According to Sky Sport Italia, there are problems between Juventus and Sampdoria that could see the Patrik Schick transfer abandoned.

>The striker agreed personal terms last month and had his medical during a break from the European Under-21 Championship three weeks ago.

>However, the weeks have gone by and there is still no formal announcement of a transfer.

>Pundit Gianluca Di Marzio claims this evening that there are problems between the two clubs holding up the move.

>It’s not clear what the issues are or how they can be resolved, but there could be big developments over the next few days.

>La Gazzetta dello Sport imply there was an issue flagged up in the medical, but Samp consider the contracts valid anyway.

>The Czech Republic hitman had also been heavily linked with Inter and Tottenham Hotspur.

wierd. any rumours what it is ? injury or heart thing?
>>
>>77066371
>any rumours what it is ? injury or heart thing?
his jawbone, way too big
>>
>Schick's transfer to Juventus could be called off due to problems between Juve and Sampdoria reports Sky Sport.
seems like ferrero still insists on keeping schick one more year
>>
>>77065354
>Implying 20 goals and 16 assists in all competitions is bad
>>
File: DEeZrXqWsAAwcF9.jpg (98KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
DEeZrXqWsAAwcF9.jpg
98KB, 960x720px
>>77063691
>Abate with goggles might be kino.
>>
morning bump
>>
>>77072801
Will he make perfect crosses now?
>>
>>77074016
Nah, i watched the game, he's just as shit if not even worse
>>
File: DEfNFcDW0AEGIze.jpg (70KB, 420x616px) Image search: [Google]
DEfNFcDW0AEGIze.jpg
70KB, 420x616px
Perotti stars for Roma, who pick up the Turk Under
4-0 victory in their seasonal debut in Switzerland
Milan start well
They beat Lugano thanks to their youngsters
Kessie convinces
Exclusive: Fiorentina’s talent speaks
Berna from Ibiza
“Juve? Who wouldn’t like them?”
The Bianconeri market
Douglas Costa is currently in Turin
Schick is off?
Fantantonio immediately at work
Inter’s full-back
Dalbert (Nice) is coming
Spalletti wants to have him in China
Close to an agreement with Bologna
Toro take their time over Donsah
>>
File: corjul12_2.jpg (61KB, 420x588px) Image search: [Google]
corjul12_2.jpg
61KB, 420x588px
MiLike
Exclusive interview with the Napoli giant
‘We are a top level team who want to win in Italy and in Europe.’
‘Mertens is great, Sarri will decide who the centre-forward should be. Reina is a real leader’
‘I changed after the injury, now I feel like a lion’
Douglas Costa embraces Juve: he’s in Turin
Marotta closes on Bernardeschi and Matuidi
The Brazilian leaves Bayern: deal worth €46m
Today summit between Fiorentina and the fantasista’s agent
Milan, Gigio signs for four years
Poker past Lugano, Kessie leader
Inter
Perisic escape, Spalletti blocks his path: no to Mou
The Croatian has already said yes to Manchester United, but Suning won’t negotiate
Even the ball becomes a business
Every year Serie A divides up €2.5m
And in Europe…
>>
File: tutjul12_2.jpg (65KB, 420x595px) Image search: [Google]
tutjul12_2.jpg
65KB, 420x595px
Juve-Douglas Costa
Mission Accomplished
Got him!
Douglas Costa has landed at Turin’s Caselle airport
Toro: Miha overturns the transfer market
Cairo promised him four and not six buys, so the Coach just wants first choice picks like Imbula
Milan
Donnarumma signs: 2021
Now for Biglia
Inter
Dalbert is ready, at the back Diop or Martinez
Lazio on Leiva
Samp: Vietto and Goldaniga
Tactics and fashion, why few use three-man defence now
Garcia puts OM back in the hear of France
>>
>>77074333
>>77074341
>>77074346
Based 'Today's Frontpages' poster
>>
File: Joao Mario.jpg (78KB, 696x391px) Image search: [Google]
Joao Mario.jpg
78KB, 696x391px
What's seems to be the latest situation with >my guy?
>>
>>77072801
Looks good on him
>>
Does anyone know if the Donnarumma contract has a release clause in it?
>>
>>77074571
Papers said it's around €70-80m
>>
Saba and aus are interviewing, joao, brozo and perisic. Dalbert is very close
>>
File: y5KzKUK6.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
y5KzKUK6.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
Pazzini
Cassano
Cerci
B. Zuculini
Bessa
Romulo
Who can't stop us?

>tfw no reliable defence and gk
>>
>Dani "I-I don't play for money I swear" Alves seems to be closer to PSG, who doubled City's offer
I guess he was convinced by the project
>>
File: pacca mirabelli.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
pacca mirabelli.gif
3MB, 480x270px
You are at the club and this guys slaps your player's thight, what do you do?
>>
Just watch the Australian and the Indonesian suddenly rating Schick now that the deal is gone
>>
File: Atalanta next season.webm (2MB, 800x443px) Image search: [Google]
Atalanta next season.webm
2MB, 800x443px
Papu Gomez extended his contract with Atalanta making him the highes paid player in theyr history.
>>
>Milan has offered De Sciglio & Romagnoli + cash to sign Bonucci. They probably have an agreement with Leo on a contract worth €7m/yr
lol
>>
Milan bought a 17 yr old polish meme pzshzs something.

>>77076285
Lol bully mirabella.
>>
>>77077234
Source?
>>
>>77077293
http://www.sportmediaset.mediaset.it/mercato/juventus/milan-maxi-offerta-per-bonucci-romagnoli-e-de-sciglio-pi%C3%B9-soldi-la-juve-ci-pensa_1162246-201702a.shtml
>>
>>77076285

is that the Dollarumma bros?

Is this recent or old?
>>
>>77077346
yes, it was this mornig
>>
>>77077234
>>77077344
kek, sport mediaset trying to dethrone Tuttosport as the most ridicolous "news" outlet
>>
>>77077234
Thought sp rated Romagnoli
>>
File: 53e.png (155KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
53e.png
155KB, 600x600px
apparently it's because jj only wants to loan schick first but sampdoria wants to sell him right away
>>
File: JUSTventus.jpg (173KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
JUSTventus.jpg
173KB, 1080x1080px
>>77078449
>Juve realizing they don't have the money to complete theyr transfers so they try to backpedal and break signed conracts
pathetic
>>
>>77078257
I do. 50M + DS and done deal. Ok, JJ?
>>
>>77078449
Apparently Schick might have some physical issues so Juve rather gets him on loan to reevaluate him again during the course of the season
>>77078507
you pathetic retard
>>
>>77078507
English?
>>
>>77078566
*re-valutate
>>
>>77078586
yes, that's english
>>
File: 1499862170645.jpg (96KB, 640x619px) Image search: [Google]
1499862170645.jpg
96KB, 640x619px
>dani alves to psg
>aurier to jj
pls no
>>
File: 1493910961121.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
1493910961121.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
>ex Parma player Solomon Nyantakyi (literally who) confessed the double murder of his mother and little sister
>>
>>77078667
>21 yo
niggers gonna nig
>>
>>77078648
joao cancelo in la
>>
Laddies when this one fills someone make a new serie a summer mercato thred. Im atm heading up north to countryside . Not much thread making with phone.
>>
any update on the Mahrez to Roma situation?
>>
>Alessandro Nesta believes transfer fees are too high in the modern game as “the quality seems lower to me”.

Brits and their shekels..

>Gazzetta dello Sport report that Sabatini has Erik Lamela and Javier Pastore in mind, who he signed for Roma and Palermo respectively.Lamela is no longer deemed as indispensable by Spurs but like with Pastore, no official contact has been made.
>>
>>77080070
Jesus what the fuck happened to Lamela? I remember his dog died and he felt depressed or something like that. But he missed the entire last season
>>
>>77080173
Lamela was always flimsy, and was always overrated
I was very happy when we sold him
>>
>Online betting company Bwin could become one of Inter’s new partners Corriere dello Sport report. Massimo Moratti was opposed to using betting companies as sponsors/partners during his era. Moreover, he imposed that no betting companies would be used while Erick Thohir was in majority control.

>Bwin, most notably associated previously with rivals Milan and Real Madrid, could become a new partner alongside Volvo and Tescoma.

Based moratti

>>77080173
Dunno he seemed to be destined for big things.
>>
i hope dani alves gets a career ending injury
>>
Douggie costa official.

>>77080682
34 is alot for fullback also physical league. Mite be some exploding going on.
>>
>>77080682
good post
>>
>>77080682

What if JJ offloaded him because they knew he was going to fall apart this coming season? Did they do good business by getting rid of a future permacrock?
>>
>>77078667
>“It was very, very polite. I am stunned. He was exactly the type of lad you wouldn’t expect to do something like this.

>“I did know he suffered from depression and I tried to get him to train with my team Cuoiopelli in Lega Pro, 200km from Parma. He stayed with us for 15 days, then ran away.

>“He came to me and said he missed his family, his friends, his home. I thought it was just nostalgia. I am truly stunned.”

>Alessandro Lucarelli is still the captain of Parma, who just got promoted back into Serie B.
>“I too had heard talk of his depression. He was very quiet, rather closed off, didn’t bond with anyone. It’s unusual, as African lads of his age tend to be quite extroverted. This event is just beyond belief, though.”

His sister was 11. Wew lad
>>
>>77081473
jj offloaded him because he wanted to get a better and longer contract, while juve proposed only one more year together and he refused
>>
>>77081337
>40 mln next year and pay-able in two installments
good operation
>>
>Roma are reportedly very close to a deal for Sassuolo forward Gregoire Defrel.

>Hellas Verona have officially signed defender Thomas Heurtaux on loan from Udinese with option to buy.

>Luciano Spalletti has not been convinced by Geoffrey Kondogbia Premium Sport report. One of the main reasons why is that the French midfielder is not as quick of a thinker as new arrival Borja Valero, who Spalletti has compared him to. Thus, Spalletti is expecting more additions in the middle of the park.

>Medel to tigres next week
>>
>>77081584
Yeah his youtube vids have me worried..
>>
>However, Mediaset Premium claim the medical test he failed was that of cardiac stability, as it showed some irregularities.

>If confirmed, that would require a much longer period off the field and considerably more tests.

>Juventus want to get a clearer idea on the situation and have asked Schick to undergo another medical.

Spooky.
>>
File: 1499582153653.jpg (56KB, 415x574px) Image search: [Google]
1499582153653.jpg
56KB, 415x574px
>>77075978
Will be a fun team to watch.

>Celebrity Rehab: Calcio Edition.

>>77076894
What a season he had. He was beast in Catania too, then he disappeared to Russia or something for a while.

>>77080173
Should've stayed in Serie A for a while. He wasn't even a regular starter in Roma.
>>
>>77081801
>condobbià is hot garbage
What's new about that
>>
>“As far as I know, there has been no offer from Chelsea, but we are here if it does happen. I will meet with Belotti to ask him if he’s happy to remain at Toro.

>“It’s fundamental that a player of Belotti’s importance stays with us not just because he is under contract, but because he is happy to do so. It’s something that needs to be verified, but I have no reason to doubt him.

>“We’ll also need to talk about a potential deadline for any sale and won’t discuss it beyond that date.”

Hope he stays. Italy cant afford to lose the potential number 1 striker to money.
>>
>>77083904
I r8 him. He improved alot for the end of the season. But i think joao marios versatility makes gondo the sacrifice. Hard to tell yet since preseason just began.
>>
>mahrez
mite b cool
>>
>>77065354
they are good m9
>>
>>77074333
who the fuck would ever put someone on an ibiza beach as the main new for the front page? the credibility level of that newspaper dropped hard during the years
>>
>>77080027
it's coming home la
>>
>>77084279
Because Bernardeschi is hot as fuck
>>
is inter going to sing anyone ever
>>
>>77084316
Saba is meeting now ninjas,jojos and perisic's agent. Dalbert and cb is coming soon. Winger and midfielder will take abit.
>>
orsolini on loan to atalanta

wish we could have some REAL updates on the schick situation
>>
File: CantStickTheSchick.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
CantStickTheSchick.webm
3MB, 800x450px
Obligatory Schick webm
>>
>>77084433
the whole nainggolan story is a meme, and I won't call some literal who from the ligue 1 a good sign honestly; what the fuck are the chink doing
>>
>>77084611
They couldn't realistically start negotiations until july, also it's hard to convince big players to play for you without cl football
>>
>>77084611
>what the fuck are the chink doing
Imagine if you bought like a used expensive German car because you thought it was cool and then it just breaks every month and sucks money out of you non-stop and you come to a realization that you made a terrible mistake. That's how they must feel.
>>
>>77084611
Dalbert is pretty good and i would not be so sure for Radja.
>>
File: just.jpg (542KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
542KB, 3000x2000px
>>77084686
>tfw watching all the summer transfer rumors with hype but still know you're gonna lose to benevento at meazza
>>
I've just realized this thread has been up for a whole week
>>
>>77084611
>>77084683
Yes. i think ninja r8s spalletti. Plus inter has funds to build a winning team so the chance to win might also weigh heavily. Inter has quality so big players will only strenghten it. Im very optimistic.. will have to wait for trans window to end first. Also new thread needed soon
>>
>>77085263
well we agreed we didn't want dailies
>>
>>77085279
It has the same /serie a/ pace so it's perfect like this
>>
>>77085314
If a weekend had 2 or 3 big games, >we could fill a couple of threads over those 3 days usually
>>
NEW THREAD:
No.77085746
Thread posts: 503
Thread images: 81

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.