[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DENVER QB TREVOR VS PAXTON

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: inputContent_1494027856569.gif (526KB, 384x240px) Image search: [Google]
inputContent_1494027856569.gif
526KB, 384x240px
Who will lead the Denver offense this year?
>>
Elway fucking traded up for Lynch, if he and Semen are roughly equal Elway will give the nod to the first-rounder he drafted.
>>
>>76952960
Semen will be claimed as the starter the whole offseason up until it gets close to preseason starting when miraculously Lunch will start "improving day by day" until he's the starter.
Lunch will get hurt first, then Semen and by the end of the season Swag Kelly will be the starter and he'll never lose it. He'll be the starter for the next 12 years, until he starts to decline so they trade him away to a contender and the process continues.

Basically Swag Kelly is the Bronco's future and I'm really looking forward to it.
>>
>>76953252
Swag that dude
>>
Paxton Lynch > Jared Goff
>>
Rumours in and around mile high is that Elway is perfecting the technology to combine Siemians accuracy, Paxtons cannon arm and Kellys sex appeal.
>>
Siemian was great last year. He couldn't overcome the shitty O-line play. Plus there is the Siemian-to-Butt connection now with Jake playing for Denver
>>
>>76957456
The o-line was bad but he isn't great either. He is severely lacking in army strength and has a weak deep ball. DT and Sanders are wasted with him at QB.
>>
>>76957724
Game against Bengals and first game against Chiefs last year say otherwise
>>
Regardless of who gets the start, Denver's going 7-9
>>
>>76952960
chad kelly, not even memeing
>>
>>76959413
Oh god, I really hope so

If Lynch was any good then he'd have been made starter by now.
>>
>>76953346
The thing with Kelly is he's a first round talent and potential who dropped in the draft because of meme "personality issues".

He's as good as anyone who was drafted in the first round
>>
File: gang of youths.jpg (18KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
gang of youths.jpg
18KB, 500x373px
>>76961415
>The thing with Kelly is he's a first round talent and potential who dropped in the draft because of meme "personality issues".

its not so funny when it happens to the white qb we all like
>>
File: talib.jpg (128KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
talib.jpg
128KB, 1000x600px
>>76952960
talib.
>>
>>76952960
low key I think Lynch is a bust

I've never really believed in dumb quarterbacks and I don't think his heart is in it either.
>>
>>76963252
Same. If he was any good he would have been the starter last season and allowed to keep starting even when Semen got better.
The fact that he's still not named the starter tells you he's a bust and they're moving on.
>>
who the fuck cares. Denver goes as far as their defense takes them

Don't let E!SPN tell you that quarterbacks matter. It's defense
>>
>>76952960
Kelly
>>
>>76963798
Denver's Defense was fine last year, it's amazing they had a winning record with that offense
>>
>>76963252
Ryan Tanehill's pretty dumb and he does ok
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.