[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Tiger Woods.jpg (51KB, 649x771px) Image search: [Google]
Tiger Woods.jpg
51KB, 649x771px
What the fuck is his problem?
>>
>>76950271
big doodle hehe
>>
Insecurities stemming from his upbringing, being mixed and the death of his father.
>>
>>76950271
He can't drive
>>
He is a hapa.

/r/hapas is unfortunately correct.
>>
>>76950271
Hes half nigger obviously.
>>
>>76950271
>I love bad bitches that's my fuckin' problem
>>
the rare male suffering from penis envy

daddy put way too much pressure on the boy
>>
The pain from back surgery got him addicted to pills, happens all the time
Back surgery fucking sucks and will ruin your life
>>
>>76951869
t. Bitter chink who didn't fit in at his North Vancouver high school
>>
>>76951951
m8 his issues existed way before that
>>
>>76950271
Spent his entire childhood in autistic isolation, swinging his golf club over and over and over. When he got to college, he lacked the basic social skills to get laid. Fast forward a few years and he finds some success financially but limited success socially. He has a golf acquittance introduce him to his ex-wife and he went to his marriage bed a virgin. Massive success in golf follows and he seems indestructible.

Then his father died

Now he doesn't give a fuck and tries to fuck anything that moves/ Wife finds out, marriage collapses. Worse, he is publicly embarrassed and has to talk about it. The squeaky clean teflon facade is gone. His injuries pile up, his confidence disappears and he gives up.

Enough money to never work again. No responsibilities. Developing a taste for barbiturates and Call of Duty. Fades into depression and obscurity.
>>
>>76951956
Keep my city out of your filthy mouth
>>
>>76951956
I'm 100% white.
But anybody who lives in an area with a lot of hapas can see, clear as day, that they are absolutely fucked in the head. I'm from Toronto myself, and I fully expect one of these creeps to shoot up a school/mall/church/public gathering one of these days. If you are white and so much as interact with an Asian, male or female, they look at you with their evil chinky eyes, dreaming of revenge.

And to make this post relevant to the board, most of them also suck ass at sports. Woods is the exception, and probably only because he has the black genes that most Asian women avoid like the plague.
>>
>>76950271
>social development stunted because raised by sports dad and tiger mom
>lost his kids in humiliating public divorce
>went from most dominant athlete in world to one who can't compete
>addicted to pain killers due to chronic back pain

Hope that answers your question.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.