[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is ESPN Deportes full of SJW bullshit too?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

File: CHISPN.jpg (23KB, 642x482px) Image search: [Google]
CHISPN.jpg
23KB, 642x482px
Is ESPN Deportes full of SJW bullshit too?
>>
>deport
>>
EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH PUUTOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
Nah its full of mexicans bragging about how good they are until they get btfo
>>
>>76948502
Yankees Brownbro?
>>
Can't be worse, can it?
>>
>>76948384
Can someone explain how ESPN is SJW, i dont watch it so i have no clue
>>
>>76948583
Turn on the Dan Lebatard Show tomorrow - even if it is for minutes. Odds are that it won't be Dan Lebatard on it, but that Domonique guy talking about the struggles of the black man in society because they suffer police violence after events of grand theft auto and manslaughter, with Mina Kimes commenting on the struggles of the woman in society because they drink a lot and claim the sex she had drunk was rape.
>>
>>76948583
Than I suppose it isn't of any concern to you.
>>
>>76948635
So you got nothing? Good to know
>>
>>76948664
have a (You)
>>
>>76948628
Or turn on Around the Horn and Reali gifting tons of points to MacMullin, Kimes or any other female on the panel.

Look at how much they promote SC6 now that Michael Smith and Jemelle "What if Michael Vick were White and The Celtics are literally Adolf Hitler" Hill are the anchors even though the ratings are shit. No one even liked His and Hers and you're telling me they deserved the job over someone like SVP?
>>
>>76948664
>beg for Youvotes
>get danced on like a fucking clownshoes
Go on and have my sides you little faggot
>>
>>76948669
Give some examples you ignorant ape
>>
>>76948705
Just turn the TV on, opressed black female.
>>
>>76948700
Answer his question and stop shitposting
>>
>>76948384
>muh sjws xD
gb2 reddit you fucking faggot
>>
>>76948384
our espn is good, we dont have to deal with SJW bullshit
>>
>>76948517
Can't be. He didn't put an emoji smile at the end, or ask a really dumb question.
>>
Its just mexican pandering. The only good show is fuera de juego
>>
File: 1490669923509.png (1MB, 1440x950px) Image search: [Google]
1490669923509.png
1MB, 1440x950px
>"Hey anon, wanna watch ESPN Deportes with us? I hope Chivas sign some good players in this window!"
>>
>>76948384
All media is because thats the shit that gets clicks
>>
>>76951946
is that faced photoshopped or are Mexicans the Latin version of Koreans?
>>
>>76951946
2>4>3>1
>>
>>76948628
who the fuck is Dominqiue? i guess he replaced Bomani to continue his black man pity speech
>>
File: cropped_esoncaucasians.jpg (95KB, 1280x966px) Image search: [Google]
cropped_esoncaucasians.jpg
95KB, 1280x966px
>>76954757
>>
>>76954757
It's Domonique, niggers can't write names properly.
>>
>>76955681
Or they name their kids after things they'll never have (Mercedes, Lexus, Job, etc...)
>>
>>76948695
>No one even liked His and Hers and you're telling me they deserved the job over someone like SVP?

6 o clock SC is always shit, highlights at midnight is the better gig
>>
90% mexican news about their shitty league
>>
>>76948384

No SJW shit, but they fellate Mexico and other spic teams.

>>76948628

It's called E!SPN now.
>>
I havent seen much politics on espn deportes. I started watching it for a different perspective on soccer analysis and it's just not that good.
I stopped watching English ESPN not because I disagree with their politics but because I'm interested in sports. If I don't get enough sports I move on. Same reason why this /pol/ infected place is shit too
>>
>>76948583
Don't bother. ESPN has always sucked and these edgy snowflakes will find anything to bitch about.
>>
>>76956677
There is a place for people like you. It's called reddit.
>>
>>76956677
There are no politics on ESPN Deportes; anyone who claims that there are is probably a /pol/ mouth-breather, so their opinion is irrelevant anyway.

The soccer coverage is decent (by American standards). What exactly are you looking for? What leagues/competitions do you follow?
>>
>>76948384
nah, it's full of divegrass
>>
>>76957007
Mite sound a bit crazy, but I think most girls from ESPN Deportes know their stuff better than their male counterparts. Or maybe I'm biased because their most aired "analysts" just argue about the same football (soccer) teams.

I know it won't last long, tho. Considering Fox Sports are hiring dumb bimbos to attract viewers.
>>
>>76957083
>Mite sound a bit crazy, but I think most girls from ESPN Deportes know their stuff better than their male counterparts. Or maybe I'm biased because their most aired "analysts" just argue about the same football (soccer) teams.
>I know it won't last long, tho. Considering Fox Sports are hiring dumb bimbos to attract viewers.
ESPN babes are so much hotter than the FOX girls (with the exception of the very lovely Rosy Martell).

Not sure about them knowing their stuff better than the males. To whom are you referring? I think Miroslava is a hot af norteña, but she's more into NFL than football.
>>
>>76957205
well, I think the average girl from the network can keep up with most sport talk. Have you seen Joserra talk about anything that isn't football? Fucking embarrassing.
>>
File: ramos.jpg (49KB, 604x557px) Image search: [Google]
ramos.jpg
49KB, 604x557px
>>76957250
You guys might hate Jose Ramón, but he's pretty much the best we get over here.

Come to think of it... in the US get to choose from folks that come from 20+ Spanish-speaking countries, on programming spread over four large(-ish) networks (Univision, Telemundo, ESPN, Fox, and now Bein), and we barely get enough decent entertainment, let alone quality analysis.

Am I being too picky, or is this what we can expect from sports TV coverage?
>>
>Deportes
>>
>>76954786
where 2 cop that shirt
>>
>>76957004
reddit is full of politics, so no.
>>
File: 1498170921953.jpg (123KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1498170921953.jpg
123KB, 1024x768px
>>76948583
this isn't even anything out of the ordinary. At least it honestly felt that way when I decided to join the FS1 masterrace and then eventually cord-cutter god mode
>>
>>76948384
It's full of Mexican pandering, but you rarely see them talking about politics. Their NBA and NFL coverage is bretty good tho
>>
>>76957466
aren't Mexicans like the Mexicans of Latinos?
>>
>>76957466
They are playing to their base. Non-Mexican Hispanics hate this shit, but it's simple economics. No need to be salty about it. Plus, Liga MX is practically the best league in the Americas these days, and it's only going to get better ($$).
>>
>>76957378
It isn't effay
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.