[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NFL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_3457.jpg (35KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3457.jpg
35KB, 640x360px
What would happen if a black player made a racist comment towards a white player? Would there be any punishment?
>>
>>76945349
>a racist comment toward a white player

If you're such a special snowflake that "honky" russels your jimmies, maybe social interaction isn't for you.
>>
>>76945372
It's not about being a snowflake. It's about being fair. If Riley Cooper was suspended why shouldn't Adrian Peterson?
>>
>>76945349
you cant be racist towards white people
>>
>>76945647
this is unironically what they think tho
>>
>>76945669
"Racism" is a system of abuse, done through the race in power (historically, white people in america). Anybody can be "prejudiced" or "anti-[race]" but racism is a system that goes beyond Google or a context-void dictionary.

Also every black NFL player is a coon from growing up in the south so they would never say anything anti-white
>>
>if
>>
>>76945349
White people are unironically the biggest victims of racism. Affirmative action is proof is this
>>
>>76945624
What did Peterson do that was racist?

And the player would receive no actual punishment. There would be a social media frenzy over it, with blacks and self-hating whites siding with the black player. Whites who point out the hypocrisy would be called snowflakes and the definition of racism would be brought up constantly. The black player may end up being found guilty in the court of public opinion, but he would face no punishment by the league.
>>
>>76945849
you don't believe this shit i hope
>>
>>76945885
Nigger detected
>>
>>76945349
Yeah, that's how the rule works. Also,
>racist comment towards a white player
Is there even such a thing?
>>
>>76945922
i wish
>>
>>76945956
We both know this isn't true
>>
>>76945956
What do you mean "is there even such a thing"?
>>
>implying that a minority could ever say something that could hurt a white person's feelings
what are they gonna do, say our turkey is dry?
>>
>>76945849
Affirmative action actually helps white people get jobs that would otherwise go to more qualified Asians in many fields, but whatever you need to support your victimhood complex.
>>
>>76946998
It helps white women only because they are women. Screws over white men.
>>
>>76945865
Peterson was let back into NFL after sexually abusing his children.
>>
>>76946998
I'm against that too. The job or college acceptance should go to the most qualified individual. Race and gender should be taken out entirely.
>>
>>76947113
did he sexually abuse his children? i thought he just beat them with a stick.
>>
>>76947113
Peterson was suspended for that
>>
>>76947113
I think you mean Physical abuse
>>
File: IMG_6122.png (83KB, 1380x876px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6122.png
83KB, 1380x876px
>>76947115
Seems a little unfair to keep black people from fully participating in the country until 1964 (and even then, nominally), and then say, "Well, we're going with the most qualified from now on! Sorry about segregation, redlining, etc. for the past 200 years. Hope there aren't any hard feelings or long-term economic effects from that! :^)"
>>
>>76947210
How is it not fair to pick most qualified person regardless of race?
>>
>>76945349
I remember the case of Peyton Hollis a white running back who said everyone was calling him "white boy". We all know what would happen if a black player was called "black boy".
>>
>>76946773
Give me an example of a racist comment towards a white person
>>
>>76947320
Woah, it's almost like context matters. Crazy, right?
>>
>>76947320
Calling a black person "black boy" or "boy" is a callback to the slavery and Jim Crow eras. "White boy" has no broader meaning.
>>
>>76945372
>russels
>>
>>76945349
they do. all the time

zach zenner gets made fun of my the black defensive players
>>
>>76947734
except for being a homage to the former expression, thus being degrading. Turn about, is what you call it. It's certainly not said in respect
>>
Made me remember this weekend.

>Walking down streets of Chicago
>Walk by elderly black man yelling that the white cracka is an abomination
>Proceeds to literally yell that all white men should die

What would happen in that same situation if I was yelling that about black people?
>>
>>76945768
>racism is a system that goes beyond Google or a context-void dictionary.
Always loved that part. "The dictionary definition doesn't count, because my ideology is trying to change the definition so it can be weaponized against those we oppose, but can't be used against us for doing or saying the same shit".
>>
>>76947210
Seems a little unfair for an academically equal black kid and white kid to grow up in the same middle class town and have the black kid get preferential treatment on college application entirely due to his race. If affirmative action should exist at all it should be based completely on economic factors. A smart white kid who grew up in the slums of Detroit should get the same benefits a smart black kid growing up in that ghetto would get.
>>
>>76949481
Arrested for public disturbance or something and then the media would get a hold of it and say "this is what happens in Trump's America"
>>
the fact that there aren't any "hits close to home" negative sterotypes about white people is great proof of how much of a masterrace we really are.

All other races have their faults, and they know it, that's why they get butthurt when you point it out. White people? Nah. Were too flawless to make fun of
>>
>>76945768
>I've never been in a lockerroom with black dudes
>>
>>76946998
if you think hiring managers look only at "qualifications" you don't know anything about corporate america. it's just as much about who they want to work with and generally people think working with asians and indians is a pain in the ass
>>
File: 1499294231023.webm (2MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
1499294231023.webm
2MB, 854x480px
>>76945349
What would happen if even half the gay racist white bois on this site went outside and spouted the shit they post online?
>>
File: 1499294583015.webm (744KB, 180x320px) Image search: [Google]
1499294583015.webm
744KB, 180x320px
>>76951094
lmao this is hilarious. I'm screencapping this gay ass post.
>>
>>76949481
You'd get lynched
>>
>>76945647

True because it's so good being white you know any comment comes from a place of envy
>>
>>76951373
This. Even some businesses incorporate group interviews where not only the employer but employees come and interview you once the employer decides if you're qualified or not, and if the employees don't like you even though you're possibly more qualified than any of them, you're not getting the job.

Biggest turnoff is always race related. If you've got a group of white employees all looking for another one of them to not only work but play, and you're some boring Asian or Indian. Guess who's not getting the job?
>>
>>76945349
>muh divide and conquer shill race baiting thread

remember anons, give the NBA $0 or any of your time from here on out
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.