[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Snakes in the NBA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: i.png (105KB, 350x254px) Image search: [Google]
i.png
105KB, 350x254px
I'll start with pic-related.
>>
Hisssssssssss
>>
Creepy ass cracker
>>
>>76929808

LOL FUCK UTAH BORING AS SHIT
>>
Horford/Zizic
Tatum/Olynyck
Hayward/Crowder
Brown/Rozier
IT/Smart

where the fuck does Bradley play?
>>
File: 015.jpg (184KB, 792x792px) Image search: [Google]
015.jpg
184KB, 792x792px
> any player who wants to make more money is a "snake"
> any player who wants to win more games is a "snake"

if it weren't for you fucking spergomatics, i could actually tolerate sports talk radio
>>
>>76929991
tatum and brown ain't starting, bruv. KO has to get renounced. One of Crowder/Smart/Bradley has to go.

IT/(Rozier or Smart)
Bradley/Brown
Hayward/Ojeleye
Crowder/Tatum
Hayward/Zizic
>>
>>76930065
2nd Hayward is Horford, obvs
>>
>>76929808
On the positive side, now ge has to live in the shithole that is Bombston.
>>
He is a biggest diva than dwight and lebron combined
>>
>>76929808
>every player who wants to win or make money is a "snake"
Never change, /nba/, never change.
>>
APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW
>>
ITT: Post snakes
>pic-related
>>
>>76931211
he looks fucking weird
>>
>>76930023
>Money
Would have made more in utah
>Winning with manlet as main piece
Lel
>>
>caring about a rigged two team league .
>>
>>76929808
How is he a snake? he didn't throw a series he was up 3-1 so he could join the team that beat him.
>>
>>76931211
wtf he looks like a young Voldemort
>>
>>76929829
that's real retarded, sir.
>>
ITT: op's first free agency
>>
Snek
>>
File: 1499001009779.png (195KB, 530x480px) Image search: [Google]
1499001009779.png
195KB, 530x480px
I know who wouldn't want to play for the Utah Jazz?
>>
>>76929808
WHITE PEOPLE WIN TRUMP WINS AGAINWHITE PEOPLE WIN TRUMP WINS AGAINWHITE PEOPLE WIN TRUMP WINS AGAINWHITE PEOPLE WIN TRUMP WINS AGAINWHITE PEOPLE WIN TRUMP WINS AGAINWHITE PEOPLE WIN TRUMP WINS AGAINWHITE PEOPLE WIN TRUMP WINS AGAINWHITE PEOPLE WIN TRUMP WINS AGAINWHITE PEOPLE WIN TRUMP WINS AGAINWHITE PEOPLE WIN TRUMP WINS AGAINWHITE PEOPLE WIN TRUMP WINS AGAINWHITE PEOPLE WIN TRUMP WINS AGAINWHITE PEOPLE WIN TRUMP WINS AGAINWHITE PEOPLE WIN TRUMP WINS AGAINWHITE PEOPLE WIN TRUMP WINS AGAIN
>>
>>76933606
he has no chances of winning shit at utah, with boston he'll reach the conference finals
>>
>>76934684
And get blown out by the Cavs instead of Golden State.
>>
>>76934708
utah have no chances of reaching the conference finals
>>
great decision desu
west is too crowded
lecuck is getting old
he's guaranteed an all star spot
he'll have a sweet time period before giannis starts dominating
>>
>>76931211
he def looks like he'd get drafted to sytherin
>>
>>76934769
Last year both LeBron and PG dominated him bigly h2h desu
>>
>>76934684
maybe this time boston can win two games off the cavs
>>
>>76933798
They should have won the series. But if the league hadn't grown a vagina and allowed the dubs to be the better team in the finals they would have made off season moves and played the finals this year. The front office kept the rivalry alive, yayyyyyyyy. Jfc.
>>
>>76934769

Also Lelbron may leave after this year, so that's something
>>
I've lost all respect for this guy. Utah was his place. He sold out. But the NBA probably wanted him to go to Boston to balance out the East/West bullshit.
>>
He looks like a female to male tranny
>>
Holy shit fuck off retard. "Hurrrr durrrr snakes" the dude wanted to win a championship, and he sure as hell wasnt gonna win it in Utah. Hes actually on a contender now. If you cant wrap your brain around the fact that winning an NBA championship is arguably the biggest goal for all NBA players, dont post on this board again.
>>
>>76945271
But Durant is a snake. Joining a championship caliber arch rival team. Ultimate cuck move desu.
>>
>>76934684

Narizon, I know it must be difficult having an accurate perception on the league from Argentina, but Utah is a strong team already, and with more time developing team chemistry and champion characteristics, the Jazz had a really good shot.

Utah > Boston before Hayward signing.
>>
>>76945271

Blind fuck, Utah was a rising contender, with Hayward as "the guy". He shirked from the responsibility of writing his own story to join the prestigious Celtics because of their past. theyre going to be walked out of the playoffs by Lebron and co. for the remainder of Haywards Celtics career.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.