[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are they coming back? And why is Inter Milan sleeping?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

Are they coming back? And why is Inter Milan sleeping?
>>
no
theyre not coming back just because they bought a turk
>>
they had a terrible team, so they needed to spend 200 millions just to make it decent. Inter has much more potential and if they spend just 100 or so thay can be in the top 3 next year
>>
>>76889100

I don't rate Hakan except his set pieces. But spending millions in the second day of July is ambitious and Kessie and Silva are both good players who can be essential parts of a team for years.

>>76889135

I like Spaletti and trust him but Inter dont even have rumours lately if not actual signings.
>>
>>76889135
>much more potential
>much
theyr defense is atrocious, the midfield i meh at best. Perisic and Icardi are good but Candreva is cancer, and they have no backups. Inter's squad is very overrated.
>>
>get chinese sugardaddy
>spend 200m on transfers

hmm
>>
>>76889154
>dont even have rumours lately if not actual signings.
they had to wait to sell people before buying because of FFP. They got Skriniar, and almost done Borja Valero, there are rumors but are literally baseless.
>>
>>76889169
>theyr defense is atrocious
Miranda and Handanovic are good, so they only need 3 starters to fix it.
>>
>>76889210
>only
And Miranda has been mediocre at best this past season.
>>
Every year it's the same fucking thread.

Milan fans claiming they're back after spending 9 trillion and Inter fans claiming they'll be even better. Season ends and they're still both shit. What did they mean by this?
>>
>>76889252
>Milan fans claiming they're back after spending 9 trillion
>milan spending real money
this hasn't happen for years. Actually it's Inter the one famous for sepnding a lot during summer and celebrating the Scudetto before the league even begins (like last year), there's even a chorus about it. Milan spent <30m last summer
>>
>>76889252
This is the first year they've actually spent since God knows how long. They literally bought an entire new starting 11.
>>
>>76889295
Funny enough, for all the Inter fans talking shit about how they get destroyed by FFP and how little money they have, these guys spend more than any other club at their current level.

>tfw Nagatomo still exists
>>
>>76888861
lmao milan teams are done forever, trust my word
>>
>>76889331
t. increasely nervous Jj costumer
>>
>>76889377
very scared by the top team milan and inter are gonna field next season
>>
File: 14855965201.png (385KB, 768x625px) Image search: [Google]
14855965201.png
385KB, 768x625px
>head coach: Vincento Mentolla
hahahhahah, no, they are not coming back, fucking chinkcucks
>>
>>76889434
Have you stopped crying for Cardif yet?
>>
Ricardo Rodriguez is a great player
>>
>>76889473
have you stopped crying for crotone, genova, sasol and other thought fields you cannot pass last season?
>>
>>76889513
>sasol
won both games
Nobody had expectations for this year btw, EL was the aim and >we got it, so it was ok. Oh and won a title against someone i don't really remember... They say they are good at choking finals...
>>
I think AC will finish second next season
>>
>>76889689
Napoli is still too far ahead to be caught in only one transfer window. Consider that adding 7 players to the strting lineup is never easy, they'll take time to adapt. I think Juve and aoli have the top2 on a lock and Milan, Inter and Roma will fight for the other two CL spots.
>>
>>76889179
>still suck and be irrelevant
hmm
>>
I can see JJ dropping a lot of points this season desu, they're losing both FB, unironically buying Douglas Costa and Buffon has decressed a lot.
>>
just ordered my vintage ronaldinho shirt
i'm an milan lifelong now
>>
>Andre Silva

Nei
>>
>>76889929
Douglas Costa won't come, Danilo and Bernardeschi are most likely the first two players after Schick
>>
>paying 38M€ for André Silva
Milan will get relegated with the worst goal scoring record in the league.
>>
>>76889555
I like you
>>
>Are they coming back
>>
>>76889716
>Milan, Inter and Roma will fight for the other two CL spots.

What about Lazio? Their coach is good and they have an established team.
>>
>>76889716
>>76890666
Roma sold half their team and Lazio are losing Biglia and Keita Balde.
>>
they unironically signed Borini
>>
>>76890666
Lazio will sell Biglia and/or Keità and buy a couple of unknown slavs as always. Plus they'll have EL and the last time they plaid it they tanked badly in the league.
>>
>>76890710
>>76890528
And? They bought a backup who's not really good wow! They had literally one winger before buying him and Calha, and they use a 433 so they need benchwarmers. You are acting like Inter dind't just buy Padelli or Juve didn't buy Rincon in Jenuary.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.