[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 400_mil.jpg (39KB, 307x414px) Image search: [Google]
400_mil.jpg
39KB, 307x414px
>>
It's a damn good voice though
>>
>>76884155
more like michael fluffer amirite
>>
>>76884155
>this is a 70 yo man

He's probably had surgery but man, he looks amazing for his age. Full head of hair too.
>>
File: 1492675600232.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1492675600232.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
>By 1984, Buffer developed the catchphrase "Let's get ready to rumble" in his announcing, which gained enormous popularity. He began the process of obtaining a federal trademark for the phrase in the 1980s, which he acquired in 1992. Consequently, Buffer has earned in excess of $400 million with the license for his trademark.[4]

it's not fair bros
>>
>Video game company Midway paid boxing announcer Michael Buffer $100,000,000 to license in perpetuity his trademark phrase "Let's Get Ready To Rumble" for the video game “Ready To Rumble”.
why?
>>
>>76884300
Been a long time since I played video games, didn't they file for bankruptcy? I can kinda see why now
>>
>>76884270
he had a unique call and had the foresight to trademark it, he kept the case open in court for 12 years to make sure no-one but him could say it it wouldn't matter anyway if someone imitated it because it's "just not the same". Good luck to him, at least he didn't go full jew like Harley Davidson who have a patent on the "Harley" sound their bikes make
>>
>>76884270
He deserves it, it's actually pretty hard to make something catchy and unique, and he had to fight for it. He's literally like the only known fight announcer really iconic.
>>
>ywn watch wcw on tnt with nwo running wild and mike buffer announcing every week ever again
just shoot me in the back of the head senpai
>>
>>76884155
>>76884264
Gonna suck when he dies. Fights won't be the same ever again.
>>
File: bruce buffer.png (320KB, 640x361px) Image search: [Google]
bruce buffer.png
320KB, 640x361px
>>76884155

what's your opinion on budget Buffer?

i like him but his catchphrase is so horribly plain
>"It's TIME!"
>>
>>76885556
pretty sure he's going to inherit the phrase when his brother dies
>>
>>76885556
kek, literally anyone can sound like Bruce Buffer if they yell
>>
File: thefink.jpg (6KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
thefink.jpg
6KB, 256x192px
>>76884155
Real GOAT coming through
>>
>>76885647
Still pissed off they stopped using him for no reason.
>>
>>76885182
Jimmy lenon jr. is just as great desu. Maybe his catchphrases arent as good, but he's definitely iconic too
>>
>>76885669
let's face it Howard Finkel is the least cool person on the planet
not that I have a problem with it but JR was fired for similar reasons
>>
>>76885953
bullshit. pro wrestling is full of geeks and lame people. finkel was the most professional out of everyone.
>>
>>76884300
Ready 2 Rumble was one of the major launch titles for the Dreamcast. I guess they thought they'd have a money printer for decades of console generations.

wew
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.