[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which sport is more rigged?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: cqHLkxu[1].png (226KB, 640x367px) Image search: [Google]
cqHLkxu[1].png
226KB, 640x367px
Which sport is more rigged?
>>
>>76882515
NBA is more honest than every kind of football though.
Boxing is rigged as fuck.
>>
>>76882515
NBA is much better at making storylines
>>
nba is rigged for big market teams and whoever the top 5 players are. boxing is rigged for everyone
>>
>>76882515
I'm going to shit post on /box/ threads "boxing fucking sucks!"
>>
What happened tonight would be the equivalent of the Spurs scoring 20 more points than some random shit tier but still losing the game because the guy in charge of operating the scoreboard decided to count the game differently.
>>
>>76882515
NBA is "rigged" in that the refs will actively trying and give a team some favor, but for the most part the result is still all on how the teams play.

Boxing is literally outright rigged, """""judges""""" determine the result and are CLEARLY pushing their own agendas in their scorecards.
>>
File: silver.jpg (1MB, 3000x1991px) Image search: [Google]
silver.jpg
1MB, 3000x1991px
the nba is perfectly fair goyim!
>>
File: i.png (9KB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
i.png
9KB, 288x288px
>>76882515
What sport isn't rigged?
Even players in the world chess championships have been caught with cork filled rooks and bishops.
>>
>>76882583
wnba
>>
Basketball is the original mob take a loss game. Goes back decades

Take a fall or take a bullet
>>
>>76882568
Or because the other team was gifted 21 more points from FTs.

Which happens. It's rigged but it's done less blatantly.
>>
lol teddy atlas just literally called boxing a corrupt sport on espn
>>
>>76882583
Nhl, but the refs do sway some games to teams (ANAHEIM)
>>
>>76882658
>this thread
>teddy just said you dont watch a movie that you know the ending to
>people predicted the warriors winning on july 4

lel
>>
Boxing is bad but its fucking laughable how bad referee interference has gotten in the NBA
>>
>Aussies
>Paying off all 3 judges
All you need is 2, why make it so obvious?
>>
>>76882515
1. Olympics
Not only rigged, they also ignore some doping cases.
2. FIFA
The organization it's all about the money, but certain federation are even worse.
3. Boxing
Too much money involved and too many organizations. Almost impossible to regulate. Similar as FIFA, but not as big.
4. Tennis
It's well known that players drop games and sets to cover spreads.
5. Sternball era NBA
It fucked up many small teams.
>>
>>76882515
What's more rigged?
>Boxing
>Pro Wrestling
>>
>>76882515
I'd say MMA (UFC), but it's more "fixed" than rigged.

>Matches aren't top tier vs top tier
>The front of the show doesn't have to defend his title (titles when he had 2 and only vacated because of his wife's pregnancy)
>The front man of the show is holding up a line of guys waiting for a shot, because his babyface push is strong right now
>Dana White has actively shilled for a grand total of like 4 people, while ignoring other talent
>WWE tier promos built on bullshit storylines

More of a manufactured work than rigging
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.