[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

honestly, is this a real league or just a meme?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: MLS Major League Soccer Crest.jpg (273KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
MLS Major League Soccer Crest.jpg
273KB, 1000x1000px
honestly, is this a real league or just a meme?
>>
glorified money league with meme culture
>>
Meme

It's irrelevant among American sports leagues and international soccer leagues, yet their fans act like it's hot shit.
>>
i really wish it were a real league but i know it is bad. :(
>>
>>76878307
then again i can't play like those guys! it is a retirement home though and at least we get to go and see our favorite grandpas. i have enjoyed watching david villa and andrea pirlo and frank lampard when he was here
>>
If you have to ask thar you alredy know the answer
>>
Good thread
>>
>>76874433
Meme but I wish we had the money they do, at least half of it, not even for the top teams but for the rest so they can afford training gear and a decent field
>>
>>76879905
>wanting balls for Rampla, a field for Boston or even money to pay PeƱarol players wages
oh anon
>>
>>76874433
It's an American soccer league. It was a meme when it was created
>>
A meme, last year Chicago Fire finished in last place with 31 points and just today they reached first place with 37 points a bit over halfway into the season
>>
It's a meme. Conceived solely to justify America hosting the World Cup, and now exists soley to make money.
>>
>>76874433
why did the changed the logo to that generic shield? that's worse than generic e-sport league design

this classic logo is so comfy
>>
>>76874433
Their minimum salary guys make less than me and I don't even have a skilled job. That's literally all you need to know.
>>
>>76874433
the only reason it came into existence was so FIFA would allow us to host the 94 world cup and make big bucks off south american manlets.
>>
Retirement meme league
>>
File: 1487613504585.png (208KB, 552x483px) Image search: [Google]
1487613504585.png
208KB, 552x483px
>>76874433
Of course it is a meme league, Anon, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?
>>
>>76882086
>Because of Nikolic
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.