[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /sp/ have against Chicanos?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

What does /sp/ have against Chicanos?
>>
>>76873968
Seen as traitors. Nobody likes traitors, not even the new masters whom they work for.
>>
Imagine you see a brazilian posting they were happy with 7-1 because their grandfathers were german. You'd think "no, they are brazilians, because Brazil is a mixpot of cultures and immigrants."

Now change everything related to Brazil to USA, Germany to Mexico, 7-1 to dos a cero.
>>
>>76873968
a 50ft wall
>>
They are disgusting creatures similar to the Deus Vult larpers.
>>
VIVA LA RAZA
>>
If they love Mexico so much and hate people insulting it why don't they go live in the amazing country?
>>
I personally don't like self-identified Chicanos because they tend to be America hating leftists.
>>
>>76873968

They're even more obnoxious than us, believe it or not
>>
>>76874054
Are you telling me that Mexicans in trucks blasting banda music is not the norm in Mexico?
>>
I saw a chicano the other day.Terrible creatures!
>>
>>76873968
They brag about Mexico and Mexican players way more than actual Mexicans do, then you have the fact that most of them barely speak spanish or don't speak spanish at all and you still see them going "Viva la Raza!"
>>
>>76873968
Eddie Guerrero was a chicano and I liked him
>>
>>76873968
My problem with it is the hypocrisy.

>viva la raza
>make america mexico again!
>raises a mexican flag while burning a us flag

Then they cry when they get deported to Mexico. There's nothing wrong with having pride in your heritage and where your ancestors are from. But when you let that get to the point where you hate the country you're born in and elevate your ancestor's country over your own, then you need to get the fuck out. See how much the Mexicans love you.
>>
Nothing wrong with having pride in the country your ancestors come from, but always respect your new home and the country that allows you to put food on the table.

Mexican immigrants are some of the hardest working people in this country, but America gives them that opportunity. Chicanos are fine but it does leave a bad taste in my mouth to see them cheering against the USA when they live here.
>>
Fuck you fat pieces of shit. why don't you come up to me in the street instead of crossing it if you want to be so fucking tough?
>>
>>76874172
you enable them, like we enable Muslims of being proud of their shitty cultures they left their home countries because of as well
all of this is just temporary
>>
>>76874110
No.

Most Chicanos tend to feel they grew up "Mexican" just because their family spoke Spanish. But really, the culture from America and Mexico are significantly different.
>>
File: beanmobile.jpg (92KB, 640x447px) Image search: [Google]
beanmobile.jpg
92KB, 640x447px
I lived in L.A. so I have a lot of chicano friends. But it's a minority of them that are tolerable. A lot of them are dealing a ton of meth & heroin though so they really fuck up the city. Too many hoodlems If there weren't so many of them here it would be ok. There's just so many of them to the point it's reverting back to mexico. That's my take on it. Good taco trucks though.
>>
>>76873968
all the crime
>>
File: 1492704810617.jpg (100KB, 932x960px) Image search: [Google]
1492704810617.jpg
100KB, 932x960px
>>76874284
>>76874172
>>76874044
>>76874024
>>76874018
>>76873995
>>76873994
this
>>
CHI
>>
>>76874024
You're fucking retarded if you really believe national teams represent entire countries and not exclusively the game from a specific country.
>>
>>76873968
I have a problem with Chicanos who complain about how shitty of a country the US is and how much better Mexico is.

There's a reason their parents left Mexico.
>>
>your father left mexico cause it was a shithole
>still hate america and want to make it more like mexico
chicanos are the dogs that bite the hand that feeds
>>
USA should give the south back to mexico just like the soviets did to east germany.The south of USA is already majority mexicans.
>>
>>76874703
RARE
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.