[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

China will have the best NT in 20 years.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1

File: Team_China_Football_Ver_2011.png (165KB, 260x382px) Image search: [Google]
Team_China_Football_Ver_2011.png
165KB, 260x382px
China will have the best NT in 20 years.
>>
>>76858244
>chinks
>ever being good at anything other then doping filled individual oylmpic sports
KEK
>>
>>76858244

Yeah no
>>
>>76858244
Are they introducing paddles in soccer or what?
>>
>>76858273
>>76858265
they really want to do it, are investing tons of money on it and have a huge population
>>
>>76858313
Asians are generally less athletic then everyone but Indians though
>>
>>76858343
that's why they win so few medals on the olympics
>>
>>76858244
how do their teams train when the air quality in the cities is so shit?
>>
>>76858375

Asians only medal in meme sports that only they play
>>
>>76858393
nice mental gymnastics
>>
>>76858424
thats true we usually get medals in gymnastics
>>
>>76858424
He's not wrong. China only got one medal on a team sport involving a ball, and that was volleyball; and even so it was the women category.
>>
Tits or GTFO
>>
>>76858531
pinche morro mion
>>
>>76858424
Are you implying there's no differnce athletic make up of diffrent races? Take a look at the participants of the 100m the last 20 years
>>
>>76858553
No vales verga op
>>
>>76858343
>Asians
>Indians
>American geography
>>
>>76858602
>dot heads are similar too chineese and japs and other asians
>>
>>76858265
There have been more noteable Asian footballers than American footballers in history.
>>
>>76858677
how many chinese?
>>
>>76858763
Much tougher one. Can't really think of anyone, but I mean given that Koreans and Japaneses are basically Chineses body wise, I don't see why they /couldn't/ become good if they actually went for it.
>>
>>76858821
t. Xiang Lee
>>
>>76858244
Who will wins their first WC you think? The Yanks or the Chinks ? I feel like the Yanks are further ahead but it feels like the Chinks got better than them at getting shit done theses last decades...
>>
>>76865185
USA, easily. After 8 years founding their professional league, they managed to produce a team that got to the Quarter Finals in the World Cup (Could've made Semis or even Finals, if Sneaky Krauts didn't cheat with that hand ball, can the salty seppo give the germany cheating copypasta?) and are currently consistently making out of the group stage in the World Cup

China did fuck all since the 13 years CSL was founded, except buy Brazilian garbage at extreme premiums, they are still laying at the bottom of AFC doing fuck all. Currently they are literally losing to whoever decided to stay in Syria and Uzbekibekibekistanstan. No fucking hope.

I could see America winning a world cup in the next 2-4 illterations while I'd be fucking surprised if China fucking qualified in that meanwhile.
>>
>>76858343
it's football dude, no need for athletic this and athletic that. they only need ONE 195 cm player for goalie and Chinks have plenty
>>
chinks will fail because of chink thinking, their youth coaches are backwards and kids get beaten and shouted at for everything

throwing money at meme brazilians also helps with absolutely nothing I doubt that more than 2 of these foreigners (including the coaches!)understand chinese let alone speak it

the whole state of chink football will r remain the exact same
>>
things people have said for the last 20 years
>>
>>76865185
USA, easily. The profile of the American athlete (read: big, strong, fast) and about a 50-year head start are enormous advantages.
>>
>>76858526
Pretty much the same with Americans but change volleyball with basketball
>>
>>76858821
Koreans are much taller than other asians
>>
>>76870402
t. Michael Kim-Lee
>>
>>76858244
said USA and China 20 years ago
>>
>>76858244
>
>>
it's true
>>
>>76870402
Koreans are Chinese, japanese are island Chinese. The only difference is the date they stopped being starved shitholes. Young Chinese, japanese and Koreans are the same height.
>>
>>76865400
Doesn't really count considering they've refounded their professional league like 3 or 4 times.

>>76858244
W-what are the 5 stars for..?
>>
>>76876821
>W-what are the 5 stars for..?

The workers, peasants, petit-burgeoisie and national burgeoisie, all united under the leadership of the Communist Party. Obviously.
>>
>>76858265
crackers
half their medals from swimming
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.