[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PAUL GEORGE TO THE THUNDER GET THE FUCK IN HERE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4

File: 1498717943164.jpg (9KB, 250x249px) Image search: [Google]
1498717943164.jpg
9KB, 250x249px
PAUL GEORGE TO THE THUNDER

GET THE FUCK IN HERE
>>
>>76857328
PACERS BTFO
>>
YEEESSSSSSSS HOLY SHIT I HOPE THEY RAPE THE WARRIORS
>>
Oladipo and Sabonis for Paul George
>>
>>76857341
>Pacers BTFO
Ehh, not really. They were never going to get good value out of George and it's not like he was gonna carry them to a championship his last year in Indy. PG+Westbrook isn't even close to enough to stop the Warriors.
>>
hm, as a celtics fan no i have no idea what they'll do. I guess take a swing at heyward but mostly just play it all out and draft high next year. Possibly either trade people at the deadline or just let them walk and get younger.
>>
PRESTI YES
>>
>>76857392
Are you growing tired of Ainge not bringing in full name players or making big moves? Not trying to troll, asking genuinely.
>>
>>76857328
PG Confirmed Laker 2018
>>
>>76857407
No, not quite yet. If PG was never going to resign it doesn't matter anyhow. Just forcing a deal to get one other good player just to be btfo by warriors and cavs make no sense. Of course, these draft picks have to be good or you just flushed 10 years down the drain.
>>
>>76857443
I agree getting PG as a rental would have been pointless. I thought they might be able to do a sign and trade. I think it's pretty much guaranteed Hayword goes to Boston. Why would he want to stay in the West lmao
>>
Rubio too for 1st round pick
>>
File: just.png (757KB, 805x731px) Image search: [Google]
just.png
757KB, 805x731px
>>
>>76857407
I am. He never closes any deal hes allegedly close to. Love, Durant (long shot), PG, etc. etc.
>>
who gives a fuck, Paul George isn't even that good you niggers
>>
you what? all google results say he's going to cleveland
>>
>>76857639
t. Started watching basketball last year ,have a (You).
>>
>>76857328
How do "trades" in basetball occur are there transfer fees involved like in football?
>>
>>76857704
rare?
>>
basket nigger is irrelevant
>>
>>76857704
no money involved, just trades
>>
>>76857662
He really isn't as good as some say, I'm a pacers fan and I can tell you that he isn't clutch and at all and isn't a good leader. He's all star caliber, not all nba caliber.
>>
>>76857328
Presti is a fucking wizard. I want him inside me.
>>
>going to a lil microballer 8 seed team in THE WEST

hahahhahahahahahahahah
>>
>>76857704
Do they even have oxygen where you live?
>>
>>76858138
>live
>>
Oladipo is meh
Sabonis has star potential
>>
>>76857658
What about now?
>>
File: tLF4AhT.gif (3MB, 314x293px) Image search: [Google]
tLF4AhT.gif
3MB, 314x293px
this brety exciting, may have a quick masty
>>
File: 1496894642239.jpg (227KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1496894642239.jpg
227KB, 600x450px
>>76857328
And the warriors will still shit on them and PG will leave at the end of the season
>>
>>76858149
Plenty. More than where you live definitely
>>
>>76858217
Sasuga, proxyfag.
>>
>>76858199
Warriors are gonna shit on everybody. This offseason is just to see who could push the Warriors to 6 games
>>
>>76858238
kek not a proxyfag I can assure you that
>>
>>76857704
>>76857707
R A R E S T
A
R
E
S
T
Also, if this was football (>soccer), Indiana's supporters would probably be threatening the entire family of the Pacers GM, they basically traded PG for some literally whos.
>>
>>76858263
Alright, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt since this argument's not going anywhere.
>>
>yfw you realize only 3 of the top 20 players in the league are in the East
>>
>>76857328

>Be OKC

Hey guys what would be a good idea to keep Russel from leaving us next off season? Signing PG?

>They sign Paul George someone from LA who wants to go to the Lakers
>Russel Westbrook is from LA

>Paul George is going to spend the ENTIRE SEASON convincing Russel to Join up with him next season on the Lakers

OKC ironically making it less likely for him to resign
>>
>all these NEWs talking about nipples
>>
>>76858263
Post proof with timestamp or I shall hereby declare you a liar and an asshole.
>>
It's just a 1 year rental, chill.
>>
>>76857328
I'd kill myself if I was Paul.
>>
>>76858408
I am already a liar and an asshole irl so doesn't matter
Can't be bothered to take a photo, instead I typed something in Nepali
फोटो खिच्न जागर छैन मुजी
>>
>>76857328
They'll still suck.
>>
>>76858554
>फोटो खिच्न जागर छैन मुजी
what does it mean?
google translate doesn't do a good job
something about not taking the pic and someone being an asshole but the actual result is a butcher job (Photography is not vigilant Asshole)
>>
>>76858664
I am not bothered enough to take a photograph dickhead/asshole
The word मुजी(muji) is basically the Nepali equivalent of fuck. You can use it anywhere as a noun, verb, adjective whatever you like
>>
>>76858789
wtf i love nepal now
>>
>>76858919
I love the Brazil mujis too, especially your footballers
>>
>>76858286
N E W E S T
E
W
E
S
T

Nepal flags on int semi regularly, barely even uncommon
>>
>>76858789
based nepal.
How's the mountain lad?
>>
>>76859066
Alright I guess. I can see the mountains from my room but never been close cause it's too difficult to go and pretty expensive
>>
>>76858030
Yeah unless the Thunder get another piece for the bench OKC is the same as when it was Durant and Westbrook. Except George isn't nearly as good as Durant is.
>>
>>76857407
If George is so dedicated to going to the Lakers and has been telling people that he's going there no matter what, it means he wouldn't sign an extension. Why the fuck would you trade all your shit to get one year of George before he bolts to the Lakeshow?

You can tell from the return that Indy got that no one wanted to pay that much for a rental. Either that or they really wanted Oladipo because they thought he'd give them some kind of ticket sales.
>>
>>76857328
Okc must have some top of the line trannies there for him to go there
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.