[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Texas the best sports state now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1938.jpg (715KB, 600x578px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1938.jpg
715KB, 600x578px
NFL: Cowboys 16 home games guaranteed best team in the NFC, Texans have an all time defense and an up and coming QB

NBA: Spurs and Rockets are co-championship favorites, Mavericks are the most promising young team

MLB: who fucking cares

NCAA: most college football players are from Texas

MLS: Dynamo and FC Dallas are good

Plus good weather, GOAT economy, GOAT politics, GOAT food and barely any minorities

Why is Texas so based?
>>
>MLB: who fucking cares
The Astros have the best record in the MLB.
>>
>>76851889
No, not unless they can field a football team that can beat Real Madrid, which they can't.
>>
>>76851942
good

Spic stick has no place on American soil

Go tell a state that has Spics like California that
>>
>>76851889
I forgot about this copypasta
>>
File: we are fc dallas.jpg (190KB, 585x553px) Image search: [Google]
we are fc dallas.jpg
190KB, 585x553px
>>
>>76851889
How much of this is true?
>>
>>76851889
>cowboys
>home game at Lambeau
Yet again proving yourselves the most diluted fan base in sports
>>
>>76852118
I distinctly remember loud cheering then the Cowboys won the game in Lambeau last year.

That never happens for an opposing team in Dallas
>>
>barely any minorities

Even for a bait post that's a pretty dumb thing to say
>>
>>76852131
Hmm sounds made up and regardless a far majority of the fans are in green and gold as im sure is the same when you play at chicago new england and most other teams outside of Arizona and the if the team just lost obviosly road fans will be cheering and home won't be
>>
>barely any minorities

never gets old
>>
>>76851889
>barely any minorities

Is this what Fox News teaches us about Texas?
>>
>>76851968
Don't use that word. Call them mestizos. Spic denotes "Hispanic," which in turns means having been derived from Hispania, which was the name of the Roman province of Hispania, which is Iberia, which is in Europe, and Europeans are white, but I wouldn't expect your lard brain to think that far, because you use previous Spanish colonization as something to measure wetbacks against, but wetbacks, esentially, are not Spanish.
>>
>>76852503
>living in africa
>insulting someone elses intelligence
>>
>>76852524
>using ad hominems
>thinking your country makes you intelligent
Being American actually hinders your mental development, because your society is saturated in so much hipster faggotry and ignorance of important world issues that actually matter. You're just another symptom of the ever so rife degeneracy that is constantly increasing inside that giant oily KFC bucket called the United States.
>>
>>76852503
Spain isn't a White country. It's half moorish

Spanish is half Arabic as a language, its not a white language like French or English
>>
>MLB: who fucking cares
>Spic stick has no place on American soil
>MLS: Dynamo and FC Dallas are good
fucking wat, fake texan pls never post here again
>>
File: bahgawd.jpg (71KB, 221x348px) Image search: [Google]
bahgawd.jpg
71KB, 221x348px
>>76851889

Why is Texas so based?

'CAUSE STONE COLD...SAID SO.
>>
>>76852766

>Spanish is half Arabic

You just proved my point about how ignorant you are. Perhaps if you did more reading, you'd actually know more, shit, imagine that hey, and you needed a South African to tell you that. 8% of Spanish vocabulary has Spanish origin, and during the time that the moors were in Spain, I doubt there was too much mingling, as the Spaniards always highly resented them and eventually drove them out. Besides, it has been centuries since the moors occupied Iberia, so their genes are minimal in most Spaniards, certainly when you consider how many other ethnic people's have been in and out of Iberia during its history.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_language
>>
>leaves out NHL
Kek but you care about nigball
>>
>>76853012
Sorry, I meant to say that 8% of Spanish vocabulary has Arabic origin, my bad.
>>
>>76851889

You also forgot because they beat TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU in the Semi Final of the Confederations Cup
>>
Post texas culture

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2J7RcRVxxc
>>
>>76853323
Texas isn't Chile. Texas isn't a 3rd world hellhole full of brown manlets speaking Spanish
>>
>>76853452
>Texas isn't a 3rd world hellhole full of brown manlets speaking spanish
You sound so sure of that
>>
>>76853406
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dU-D4u9WIh8
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.